Home Sports Talk
Options

Aaron Rodgers to the Jets?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 and @galaxy27, Much obliged fellas. I'm looking forward to the Jets stinking it up next season, and as the losses pile up, cousin Rodgers will be standing on the sideline in his bathrobe draining the you know what!

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@BillJones said:
    If Brady comes out his second retirement to play for Miami, the Eastern Division of the American Conference will become the football edition of the Antiques Traveling Road Show.

If Brady comes out of retirement and plays for the Dolphins, I'm boycotting the season.

Apparently Tua almost retired 😳

He's probably not going to last long. He's had major injuries in college and now in the pros too

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,490 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    @craig44 and @galaxy27, Much obliged fellas. I'm looking forward to the Jets stinking it up next season, and as the losses pile up, cousin Rodgers will be standing on the sideline in his bathrobe draining the you know what!

The Packers will soon establish a tradition of supplying the Jets with expensive, washed up quarterbacks.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Basebal21 said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@BillJones said:
    If Brady comes out his second retirement to play for Miami, the Eastern Division of the American Conference will become the football edition of the Antiques Traveling Road Show.

If Brady comes out of retirement and plays for the Dolphins, I'm boycotting the season.

He's probably not going to last long. He's had major injuries in college and now in the pros too

I can't see him sustaining more concussions, hopefully the kid has enough sense to walk away if this happens again

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@Basebal21 said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@BillJones said:

I can't see him sustaining more concussions, hopefully the kid has enough sense to walk away if this happens again

He also had major reconstructive surgery in Bama in the pelvic/hip region from that getting shattered. Not to mention the new surgery they had to invent for his ankle which seems to be fine. Its hard to walk away from the money and the competitive aspect and its always a shame when guys get cut short by injuries, I just dont see how he could have a long career at this point

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can we expect Jordan Love to be heading to the Jets sometime in the late 2030's?

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.