Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Grade Poppage Thread (Through-Date Estimation)

Comments

• Options
    cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

That just put a fearful thought in my head. A scenario where 90% of the sub gets kicked in the groin and then I get thrown a bone on a card or two which then gets upcharged. The end result would be 90% of the sub mostly worthless and then the few wins get wiped out with upcharges. Hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone.!
    This was a small economy vintage sub. The $200 up charge was for the jello mantle pop 1 highest graded psa 8.5??, the $75 up charge was for the 69 mantle super psa 7- reasonable, $50 charge for 1968 Aaron leaders psa 9 - questionable upcharge. The other cards were graded ok. The 68 Clemente was pristine but 68s are hard to read. The 64 mantle giant is mint but I will take it. The kdka is a mechanical error but I am not dealing with it now or else I will never get the cards back. The Gibson post should have higher.

Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • Options
    cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • Options
    NorcalNorcal Posts: 277 ✭✭✭

Finally got some of my cards back I sent in last July

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blurryface said:
    trying to gather a general consensus.

what's the earliest date & level for a sub that is marked entered but NOT reached the grading phase?

(still in r&id)

ultra modern entered as of 12/1.

so mines been there for 6.5 months and yet to even enter the grading phase.

this on par w/ everyone else?

eta: arrived on 9/14/20. so has actually been there over 9 months and still in r&id.

ironically, this actually moved into grading last night.

• Options
    Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

@blurryface said:

@blurryface said:
    trying to gather a general consensus.

what's the earliest date & level for a sub that is marked entered but NOT reached the grading phase?

(still in r&id)

ultra modern entered as of 12/1.

so mines been there for 6.5 months and yet to even enter the grading phase.

this on par w/ everyone else?

eta: arrived on 9/14/20. so has actually been there over 9 months and still in r&id.

ironically, this actually moved into grading last night.

That's funny, my response to your above post also moved into grading last night:

I've got a Value 2 - Ultra Modern entered Nov 2 (received Sep 28) still in R&I

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Norcal said:
    Finally got some of my cards back I sent in last July

Really nice cards, especially the grouping of ‘92 Topps Shaq’s.

Always loved that card…

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 16, 2021 4:50PM

@rexvos said:
    @OAKESY25 said:

The disturbing trend continues. You have a highly critical eye. I tend to send a few more sliders than you do, so I am slightly taken aback to see you get hammered twice in a row. I have an 80s sub in QA2 that has 72 cards in it. At the time (a year ago) I felt good about all the cards I sent. All are low dollar and only wanted as pc items as 10s and on some of them 9s. I have seen strictness come and go over the years, but this is the most prolonged, and by far the most strict. I do not know if this will ever wane.

With all the issues seeming to be ongoing with the grading process and results at PSA these days, I have to admit, this list of essential functions needed for a grader as listed in the position description does not instill much confidence in me. Check out bullet 2. The word “improve” implies differences in skill level amongst graders which inferentially leads to inconsistency in grading results or it implies that all graders need to improve which is also not a good thing. Just a thought… 😊

Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the Position:
    • Maintain individual PSA grading production goals;
    • Improve knowledge and skill with experience;
    • Maintain quality of grading product;
    • Sharing knowledge to help improve skill of PSA Grading Team.

Edit: I am referencing improving skills and not knowledge. We all can gain more knowledge but I expect experts are doing the grading with little to no need for improvement in that regard. Speed and breadth of knowledge, yes; accuracy in grading, no.

• Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

@cpettimd said:
    That just put a fearful thought in my head. A scenario where 90% of the sub gets kicked in the groin and then I get thrown a bone on a card or two which then gets upcharged. The end result would be 90% of the sub mostly worthless and then the few wins get wiped out with upcharges. Hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone.!
    This was a small economy vintage sub. The $200 up charge was for the jello mantle pop 1 highest graded psa 8.5??, the $75 up charge was for the 69 mantle super psa 7- reasonable, $50 charge for 1968 Aaron leaders psa 9 - questionable upcharge.

This is slightly infuriating. I have an idea for PSA. Spend less time hunting for borderline upcharges and use that time instead to teach people how to grade properly and not damage cards. In fact, want a quick win with the public?? SUSPEND ALL UPCHARGES UNTIL YOU CATCH UP!!

• Options

189k cards graded last week, highest output to date. recent weekly avg. was around 142k.

of course, most would agree speed isnt necessarily the most important thing.

• Options
    OneDaysRideOneDaysRide Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    edited June 24, 2021 3:39AM

Also this recent take on CTDs from June 10 ... '% Of CTD Month Completed'
    https://blog.psacard.com/2021/06/10/psa-explains-complete-through-dates-and-batch-fifo/

• Options
    demondeacsdemondeacs Posts: 117 ✭✭✭

@envoy982 said:

@SoxPatsFan said:
    Value modern still LOW priority to PSA.

I wonder how much if it is low-priority vs extreme backlog. I would imagine they have a factor of 10x on ultra-modern vs other sub levels. I am curious what the pop reports will finally look like on 19-20 prizm, mosaic, optic & select basketball once this backlog is cleared.

My guess is new hires are only working on UM subs and experienced graders have to handle the higher tiers, making it hard to get to modern orders.

A former grader from decades back told me that, back then, the more senior graders had to rule on cards where the first two graders disagreed by more than a grade and any cards that were graded/rejected by one or the other. So, if PSA still uses an approach like that, the experienced graders would have to clean up those disagreements on UM orders as well before they're finalized. That + the express/regular orders could be a very heavy workload depending on how many higher tiered graders they employ.

People usually solely focus on hiring/new-hires when they discuss adding capacity but I suspect their grading capacity depends on more than just the total number of graders employed. But it's hard to know without more detail on how everything works.

• Options

@1951WheatiesPremium said:
    @OAKESY25
    @Jayman1982

Knowledge is power so thank you both for the insight and I’ll definitely post some photos/scans of it in the holder when it’s home, corners included.

To be clear, I don’t worry about the grades too much when I submit. I’ve learned a lot here since signing up several years ago and will continue to do so. I guess just thought the centering, surface, clarity and overall presentation would carry more weight than it did. Regardless, it still comes home as it left - a great looking card.

C’est la vie.

It was the only card in the 7 card sub I had any ‘high grade’ hopes for. If you’re bored…

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1047627/my-2020-psa-collectors-club-sub-part-deux-grades-popped#latest

The PSA 7 of 007 is back...

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    mrburns443mrburns443 Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭

9 Card regular order
    Arrived: 3/4
    Entered: 4/14
    Popped: 6/17

Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 59163574 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2003 Topps Rookie Matrix Dwyane Wade\LeBron James\Carmelo Anthony Card
    2 1 59163575 GEM MINT 10 2009 Topps UFC Bloodlines BL-5 Georges St-Pierre Card
    3 1 59163576 MINT 9 2009 Topps UFC Bloodlines BL-16 Anderson Silva Card
    4 1 59163577 MINT 9 2012 SP Authentic Golf Rookie Extended R11 Dustin Johnson Card
    5 1 59163578 MINT 9 2016 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Goudey Autographs Gadb Daniel Berger Card
    6 1 59163579 MINT 9 2016 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Goudey Autographs Gadb Daniel Berger Card
    7 1 59163580 GEM MINT 10 2016 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Autographs A-DB Daniel Berger Card
    8 1 59163581 MINT 9 2016 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Autographs A-DB Daniel Berger Card
    9 1 59163582 MINT 9 2016 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Autographs A-JT Justin Thomas Card

• Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭

@OAKESY25
    @Jayman1982

Knowledge is power so thank you both for the insight and I’ll definitely post some photos/scans of it in the holder when it’s home, corners included.

To be clear, I don’t worry about the grades too much when I submit. I’ve learned a lot here since signing up several years ago and will continue to do so. I guess just thought the centering, surface, clarity and overall presentation would carry more weight than it did. Regardless, it still comes home as it left - a great looking card.

C’est la vie.

It was the only card in the 7 card sub I had any ‘high grade’ hopes for. If you’re bored…

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1047627/my-2020-psa-collectors-club-sub-part-deux-grades-popped#latest

The PSA 7 of 007 is back...

I may be old school (and old), but that card is better than a seven. Very NICE!

• Options

i hate to say it but a “7” is kinda fitting for that card. i pulled a kobe card that i feel the same way about. even though it looks way better than a technical 8. the card just feels right considering.

• Options

@blurryface said:
    i hate to say it but a “7” is kinda fitting for that card. i pulled a kobe card that i feel the same way about. even though it looks way better than a technical 8. the card just feels right considering.

I looked over more PSA graded examples of this card. There’s another seven like it and an 8 that’s even a little nicer. I think 8 could have worked for this one. I will note I should have cleaned the scanner bed but luckily these aren’t listings. I do think the corners look better here than in the raw scan but maybe that’s the rub. 😉

At the end of the day, I agree the card looks at home in this holder, @blurryface

@bobbybakeriv

Thank you very much, kind sir.

• Options
    edited June 17, 2021 1:47PM

@blurryface said:

I looked over more PSA graded examples of this card. There’s another seven like it and an 8 that’s even a little nicer. I think 8 could have worked for this one. I will note I should have cleaned the scanner bed but luckily these aren’t listings. I do think the corners look better here than in the raw scan but maybe that’s the rub. 😉

At the end of the day, I agree the card looks at home in this holder, @blurryface

@bobbybakeriv

just in case i wasnt clear, i totally could see this in an 8 holder, but being 007 sometimes referred to as 7, being in a 7 holder only seems fitting.

• Options
    edited June 17, 2021 1:54PM

@blurryface said:

@blurryface said:

@bobbybakeriv

just in case i wasnt clear, i totally could see this in an 8 holder, but being 007 sometimes referred to as 7, being in a 7 holder only seems fitting.

I got you totally and 100%.

I feel like we’ve communicated enough where you know I am a hobbyist and for me the card is the thing. And I feel like what I send must give them fits because ‘it looks nicer than the assigned grade’ is the true theme of my collection.

ETA: The rest is in June pickups for anyone who wants to see the scans of all 7.

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭

Ticket grading sub, 2 tickets entered 5/14/21 and just received the “Review” email. Sub is still in Grading so still a couple weeks away from having them back, but they’re moving more quickly than packs are.

Jim

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

Value Modern
    Arrived = 10/29/20
    Logged = 01/25/21
    Currently = Research & ID

It's sad that I got all excited when I checked my order earlier this week and saw the message "PROBLEM ORDER" on the page. I never received an email about it, I just happened to check the status page and it was sitting there. So I called the number and waited on hold for about 35 minutes. That may seem like a long time, but really they have their stuff together in that regard. They automatically tell you how many callers are ahead of you, and give you the option of having them call you back without losing your spot in line. I stayed on the line... there were eleven people ahead of me, so it moved pretty fast. The woman who eventually picked up was very friendly and helpful. The problem turned out to be nothing, I have no idea why it got flagged, but they followed up with an email the next morning and the problem status is no longer on my status page. Hey man I'm just happy that my order is still out there somewhere and it garnered their attention, even if it was accidentally.

• Options
    envoy982envoy982 Posts: 368 ✭✭✭

Looks like they’ve done roughly 165k cards this week. I don’t count coins, packs or tickets. Last week was better at around 192k.

• Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I had a 30 card auto authentication sub log yesterday. No tracker though since it is hand written PSA/DNA sub

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OAKESY25 said:
    ok, got my sub back and here are a couple takeaways, I sent in more garbagy stuff than I thought especially the 76 bretts. I think I tossed stuff in because it was $8 or $9 and prices were going up. My main takeaway is they are harsher on the reverse than previous ( I think) on modern. My Kobe 8's all have a reverse corner that have a minor white touch but look gem on front. The 92 jordans are all gem mint front but have little white on a corner here and there or edge "wear" A couple cards were returned in rougher shape than when I sent them. Specifically the Henderson and 78 Reggie and Payton. No chance I sent those in like that. Overall I think by the letter of the law they graded stuff pretty accurately, albeit harsher than say 12-15 months ago. Also, any PD regardless of how light is gonna get hammered, little surface "dents" as well on vintage as seen on the Schmidt.

Just getting back from my vacation last week and catching up. What is up with the Rice ? What am i missing ? That grade is criminal for that card and the Schmidt rookie as well. Though you mentioned it has a “surface dent”. The killer rc is another. Im sorry but those grades do not match those cards IMO. Those look under graded by at least 1 grade maybe 2 for the Rice.

Jeff

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
    post world war II HOF rookie
    76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
    Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
    successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman
  • Options

@76collector said:

@OAKESY25 said:
    ok, got my sub back and here are a couple takeaways, I sent in more garbagy stuff than I thought especially the 76 bretts. I think I tossed stuff in because it was $8 or $9 and prices were going up. My main takeaway is they are harsher on the reverse than previous ( I think) on modern. My Kobe 8's all have a reverse corner that have a minor white touch but look gem on front. The 92 jordans are all gem mint front but have little white on a corner here and there or edge "wear" A couple cards were returned in rougher shape than when I sent them. Specifically the Henderson and 78 Reggie and Payton. No chance I sent those in like that. Overall I think by the letter of the law they graded stuff pretty accurately, albeit harsher than say 12-15 months ago. Also, any PD regardless of how light is gonna get hammered, little surface "dents" as well on vintage as seen on the Schmidt.

Just getting back from my vacation last week and catching up. What is up with the Rice ? What am i missing ? That grade is criminal for that card and the Schmidt rookie as well. Though you mentioned it has a “surface dent”. The killer rc is another. Im sorry but those grades do not match those cards IMO. Those look under graded by at least 1 grade maybe 2 for the Rice.

Jeff

Back bottom edge of the Schmidt there could be some cardboard lifting up there? Under the copyright logo...

• Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭

@Jayman1982 funny you say that, I saw the same thing after jeffs post, so I pulled it and looked at it and there isn't.

I am thinking they got me on the chipping in general on that edge especially.

• Options
    shawthershawther Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

3 card regular submission
    Arrived 03/04/21
    Entered 04/07/21
    QA1 06/20/21
    Moved into QA2 this morning. I am assuming this will pop in the next couple of days. I am going on a week long vacation at the end of the week. Will PSA hold the package to be delivered when I return?

• Options

@shawther said:
    Arrived 03/04/21
    Entered 04/07/21
    QA1 06/20/21
    Moved into QA2 this morning. I am assuming this will pop in the next couple of days. I am going on a week long vacation at the end of the week. Will PSA hold the package to be delivered when I return?

If you hold the mail with the PO it should be fine. I don’t think PSA will hold it though. On a side note, I have a regular order arrived 2/24 and entered 4/9 that is still R&ID.

• Options

@shawther said:
    Arrived 03/04/21
    Entered 04/07/21
    QA1 06/20/21

The PO will probably have a notice card in your mail that you will need to show them and sign for the package.

• Options

@nymutts said:

The PO will probably have a notice card in your mail that you will need to show them and sign for the package.

That should be the expectation but my last submission was insured for 6k and it was dropped in my mailbox. I didn't have to sign for it. Luckily my wife saw the box go into the mailbox and told me. She said "aren't you supposed to sign for those"? I don't know if that is just different from what they used to do even a few years ago but mine was just delivered to the box which is why I'd say put a hold on your mail while you are gone.

• Options

Thank you. I will post grades and expected grades when they are visible. I have another 9 bulk and quarterly Special subs that will probably be another few months before I see much movement from them.

• Options

@envoy982 said:

@nymutts said:

That should be the expectation but my last submission was insured for 6k and it was dropped in my mailbox. I didn't have to sign for it. Luckily my wife saw the box go into the mailbox and told me. She said "aren't you supposed to sign for those"? I don't know if that is just different from what they used to do even a few years ago but mine was just delivered to the box which is why I'd say put a hold on your mail while you are gone.

Yep since Covid I do not have to sign for any of my packages. I am already an anxious individual when it comes to my subs, but the thought of a returned one just sitting on my front porch takes it to a new level.

• Options

@mrburns443 said:
    9 Card regular order
    Arrived: 3/4
    Entered: 4/14
    Popped: 6/17

Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 59163574 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2003 Topps Rookie Matrix Dwyane Wade\LeBron James\Carmelo Anthony Card
    2 1 59163575 GEM MINT 10 2009 Topps UFC Bloodlines BL-5 Georges St-Pierre Card
    3 1 59163576 MINT 9 2009 Topps UFC Bloodlines BL-16 Anderson Silva Card
    4 1 59163577 MINT 9 2012 SP Authentic Golf Rookie Extended R11 Dustin Johnson Card
    5 1 59163578 MINT 9 2016 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Goudey Autographs Gadb Daniel Berger Card
    6 1 59163579 MINT 9 2016 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Goudey Autographs Gadb Daniel Berger Card
    7 1 59163580 GEM MINT 10 2016 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Autographs A-DB Daniel Berger Card
    8 1 59163581 MINT 9 2016 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Autographs A-DB Daniel Berger Card
    9 1 59163582 MINT 9 2016 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Autographs A-JT Justin Thomas Card

Here are the scans

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21, 2021 6:09PM

Had a 4 card review of PSA 9 Charizards go from grading to QA2 just now; wouldn't mind an upcharge or two ;0

Express level - got caught in the PO Box logjam, but "arrived" 3/15, entered 4/30. In grading since 5/1.

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    StatsGuyStatsGuy Posts: 100 ✭✭✭

Just received one of my Quarterly Special (Griffeys) back. A PSA 3 on a 1989 UD--OUCH! No 10's, several 9s, especially on the 1989 Topps traded. The Upper Decks definitely were graded toughest. I am beginning to think the best way to get a PSA-10 (1990's and before), is to buy one.

Gretzky,Ripken, and Sandberg collection. Still trying to complete 1975 Topps baseball set from when I was a kid.

• Options

@StatsGuy said:
    Just received one of my Quarterly Special (Griffeys) back. A PSA 3 on a 1989 UD--OUCH! No 10's, several 9s, especially on the 1989 Topps traded. The Upper Decks definitely were graded toughest. I am beginning to think the best way to get a PSA-10 (1990's and before), is to buy one.

think i read the ud has over 80k graded and has not even reached 5k 10s yet. best way is to prolly buy 10 solid 9s and review that card. land the 10, move the remaining 9s. ripping and subbing raw seems like it could get very, very expensive. and depressing, i guess too.

• Options

3 card regular popped:
    2005 Topps chrome Aaron Rodgers psa 8 (expected an 8)
    1989 upper deck ken Griffey Jr psa 8 (expected a 9 possible 10)
    1973 Topps Mike Schmidt psa 7 (Bvg 7 crack out)

The Griffey is a little depressing. The only thing I could see wrong with it is the sticker on the back was a little oc in the diamond. Seen many 10’s that were just as bad. I’ll have to take another look at the card upon arrival. I posted pics of the Griffey and Schmidt on the boards a while back before I decided to send them in. Consensus on the Schmidt was 6-7 and the Griffey 9-10 range. Could’ve been worse based on what I’ve seen on here lately.

• Options

@rexvos said:

Yep since Covid I do not have to sign for any of my packages. I am already an anxious individual when it comes to my subs, but the thought of a returned one just sitting on my front porch takes it to a new level.

1 out 10 packages sent to my house in the last year end up at a neighbour's house, it's hit or miss whether they will give it to me or not...The day this happens to a PSA package is the day I start knocking on doors> @blurryface said:

@StatsGuy said:

think i read the ud has over 80k graded and has not even reached 5k 10s yet. best way is to prolly buy 10 solid 9s and review that card. land the 10, move the remaining 9s. ripping and subbing raw seems like it could get very, very expensive. and depressing, i guess too.

Agreed, it's always been tough to get one graded a 10, reminded me of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc6UmhNM2oo

• Options

@Jayman1982 said:

@rexvos said:

1 out 10 packages sent to my house in the last year end up at a neighbour's house, it's hit or miss whether they will give it to me or not...The day this happens to a PSA package is the day I start knocking on doors> @blurryface said:

@StatsGuy said:

Agreed, it's always been tough to get one graded a 10, reminded me of this video:

I had not seen that video before but that was just brutal and makes you question the whole grading game seeing all those 6's and 5's on pack fresh centered cards.

• Options

@beachbumcollecting said:

@Jayman1982 said:

@rexvos said:

@StatsGuy said:

I had not seen that video before but that was just brutal and makes you question the whole grading game seeing all those 6's and 5's on pack fresh centered cards.

Well in all fairness those cards are susceptible to a factory caused wrinkle/crease that he clearly was not looking for when subbing, and hence the issue when a tonne of newbs get into grading....

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

The holograms on the back of some of those 9s were way worse than the 5s and 6s. Crazy video...

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

dig the golf @mrburns443..........Berger is unheralded

• Options

@galaxy27 said:

smart pick up on the matrix too. now that bosh made it in, id consider picking up the bron, wade & bosh card too. 3 hof rcs & all on the same championship team. it will be a big one in the upcoming years

• Options

@galaxy27 said:

Yes, I got them real cheap last year so didn’t mind spending a little extra on the grading. Hopefully he wins a major soon and they can really pop.

• Options

@Jayman1982 said:

@beachbumcollecting said:

@Jayman1982 said:

@rexvos said:

@StatsGuy said:

Well in all fairness those cards are susceptible to a factory caused wrinkle/crease that he clearly was not looking for when subbing, and hence the issue when a tonne of newbs get into grading....

I don't know the guy but not sure if he is a newbs. Your point is well taken on the modern card craze though since the newbs all think every card is a 10.

If there were creases/wrinkles then I see the 5's but the 6's don't make any sense. One other point that I would say is depending on the grader, when they are "looking" for creases they can definitely imagine them. I have had many a cards over the years get 5's that there was no way there was a crease and grade 7's and 8's and 9's on subsequent trips.

• Options

@scmavl - that '52 Berra is stunning!

• Options

@scmavl said:

This card was part of a recently popped sub that I received back today. I'm just so pleased with it and wanted to share. It doesn't really fit my collection, but still... the auto is just PERFECT.

Well it fits mine, Monty Hall, so let’s make a deal!

• Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well PSA threw me a curve. I have a 148 card modern value order in QA2 for 2 days and I got the email that my grades were available. I login to see just 5 grades. Turns out they finished a pack submission for me today.

Pretty happy with the grades although I’m not sure why the 77 is a 7. I’m not gonna complain about this one though.

Arrived 10-9
    Entered 11-18

MINT 9
    1982 Topps Football Cello Pack Cello Pack Harold Carmichael-Top
    Pack
    MINT 9
    1981 Topps Football Cello Pack Cello Pack Robert Brazile-Top
    Pack
    MINT 9
    1982 Topps Football Cello Pack Cello Pack Chiefs Team Leaders-Top
    Pack
    NEAR MINT 7
    1977 Topps Baseball Cello Pack Cello Pack
    Pack
    MINT 9
    1979 Topps Baseball Cello Pack Cello Pack
    Pack

Jeff

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
    post world war II HOF rookie
    76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
    Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
    successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman
  • Options

Hit QA2 on a 124 Modern Bulk that was received 9/1 but not logged to 10/13. Not sure what to think about what my results will be. Hoping for the best of course, but no clue what to expect.

• Options
    gobraves39401gobraves39401 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

Two of mine hit Grading 2 weeks ago. Are we still looking at months staying in grading?