Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Grade Poppage Thread (Through-Date Estimation)

Comments

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm hoping someone here can recommend on how to best go about getting this corrected. My two card CC order from October just got delivered and I'm pretty sure my grader graded one of my cards considerably higher than it should have been (I know,how many times has that ever been said lol? ;) )

As I mentioned in my previous comment,when I submitted this Spanish Jordan I had asked to just have it slabbed as Authentic due to the paper loss on back, The previous owner removed it from the '85 Merchante sticker album causing the paper on back to tear in numerous spots and at best it would have been graded as a PSA 1,at worst an Authentic Altered depending on the grader.

It came back a PSA 5:

Taking my Authentic request out of the equation, am I right in thinking that this was most likely a mistake? I've never seen a back like that grade that high before and although its just a PC item,if its wrong I'd like to have PSA fix it now rather than have it be an issue at a later date if I do decide to ever sell it.

(Sidenote: here's the red & blue pair together. Clean centered copies of both are out of my price range so I went for the best centered fronts that fit my budget)

This post wasn't meant to be a dig at my PSA grader, it just seemed like something wasn't right so I just wanted to find out and have it corrected if needed.

Here's the other card from that order. It was a cracked BGS 8.5 that had 9.5/9.5/9.5/7.5(surface) subs that I was hoping for an 8 due to how clean it was but expecting a 6-7. :*
    The sleeve is causing the back to look the way it does.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ shaking my head.

(not at you. at the major slip up, on jordan, when everything else is getting docked)

• Options

@blurryface said:
    ^ shaking my head.

(not at you. at the major slip up, on jordan, when everything else is getting docked)

Would the Quality Assurance Request in PSA's CRC be the best way to have it corrected? I haven't used any of those new CRC features yet.

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a pain. Tell them to move 4 points from the Merchante to the Panini and we'll call it even ;)

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 4, 2021 7:00PM

couple scans of my recent sub, thought for sure Scottie was a 10.
    Thought the Eddie was a 9, guess the PD's got me?

• Options

@Bosox1976 said:
    What a pain. Tell them to move 4 points from the Merchante to the Panini and we'll call it even ;)

I’d love that! I may try to have them take a second look at the Panini seeing that the other grade was so far off. Who knows maybe it’ll work lol.

• Options
    OneDaysRideOneDaysRide Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    edited June 9, 2021 4:06AM

• Options

WhT are we missing on that Murray that can’t be seen in the scan. That looks like a brutally hard grade. Seldom do you see Murray’s that nice. What PD’s are you talking about? I can’t see anything that would make that card remotely close to a 7

• Options

@beachbumcollecting the dots on his arm, that was really my only concern when I sent it. Wasnt sure how bad they would get me

• Options
    fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭

That is a tough grade on the Murray, they might have docked you for the slight T/B OC plus the minor PD. I would have sent the Murray in hoping for a 9 but expecting an 8.

Back in the day, I submitted a ton of 88 Fleer basketball. I almost never received a 10 even when sending in dead centered cards with 4 perfect corners. I think a 9 or 10 is a fair grade for the Pippen, it doesn't take much for a grader to find a minor flaw that knocks a 10 to a 9.

Robb

• Options
    Kepper19Kepper19 Posts: 317 ✭✭✭

looks like the Pippen has some yellow print marks to the left of "Scottie" on the front

• Options

Yeah the Pip has that yellow marks way easier to see magnified then in hand, hoped it wouldn't hold it back.
    I have seen worse in 10's but see why it 9'd

• Options
    SoxPatsFanSoxPatsFan Posts: 197 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 5, 2021 12:32PM

While I'm glad I got 2 value modern subs in at the $12 level, that service is by far the slowest. My guess would be that ultra modern is a priority, and PSA doesn't want to annoy the big Prizm bulk submitters.

On another note, my latest $30 9 card SGC sub is in post grading a week after it was received. Not sure if SGC posts the grades online before shipping them back - if so they are not posted yet.

• Options

older express orders entered end of april / early may seem to be popping.

of course, these older express orders actually got there in march. and should have been back in march.

• Options
    shawthershawther Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

@76collector said:

@OAKESY25 said:

I feel your pain. I’m sorry but in no universe should that Murray be a 7. We’ve ALL seen Murray’s that look way worse in 8’s and even 9 slabs.

I have one in grading as we speak. I am a little nervous to say the least.😬

• Options
    scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

@OAKESY25 said:
    @beachbumcollecting the dots on his arm, that was really my only concern when I sent it. Wasnt sure how bad they would get me

I'm thinking the print issues on Scottie kept it at a 9. There is a stray white dot by the B in Bulls, a stray black dot by Fleer, and some white specs next to the S in Scottie (assuming these aren't on the holder). That said, it's a gorgeous card and I've seen many worse 10s.

2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

@shawther said:

@76collector said:

@OAKESY25 said:

I feel your pain. I’m sorry but in no universe should that Murray be a 7. We’ve ALL seen Murray’s that look way worse in 8’s and even 9 slabs.

I have one in grading as we speak. I am a little nervous to say the least.😬

As do I. I had one that was not quite as nice as the one I sent get an 8 a few months back. I would love to own a 9 of that card, but I have no expectations as such.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    NorcalNorcal Posts: 277 ✭✭✭

Finally some movement-
    Monthly special Arrived 7/27/2020
    Entered 9/18
    QA check 6/7

These are mostly Shaquille Rookies and Jordan's. I will post results once popped

• Options

2 card, EXPRESS

arrived: 3/19/21
    recvd: 5/04/21
    popped: 6/07/21

Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 61855424 VERY GOOD 3 1973 Panini Campioni Dello Sport 375 Jack Nicklaus Card
    2 1 61855425 GEM MINT 10 2019 Panini Donruss Optic 158 Zion Williamson Choice-Red

notes: zero complaints grade wise. a month and a half to get logged, then another month to get graded for an express ?

• Options

nat turner interview. kinda long but hits on several points raised in this thread, ie harsher grading.

https://youtu.be/v9Cbq8W98MY

i partly agree w/ the reason for lower grades in full. its kinda a slap to the face about the quality of cards picked by submitters for me though. i fully understand that a ton of newbs and collectors that re-entered the game submitted basic crap resulting in the total gpa being brought down. however, i formed my opinion primarily w my grades, close & experienced friends and that of the group here.

• Options
    edited June 7, 2021 2:49PM

@blurryface said:
    nat turner interview. kinda long but hits on several points raised in this thread, ie harsher grading.

https://youtu.be/v9Cbq8W98MY

i partly agree w/ the reason for lower grades in full. its kinda a slap to the face about the quality of cards picked by submitters for me though. i fully understand that a ton of newbs and collectors that re-entered the game submitted basic crap resulting in the total gpa being brought down. however, i formed my opinion primarily w my grades, close & experienced friends and that of the group here.

Here’s a recap of the interview on Instagram...

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 7, 2021 5:53PM

Well had my first sub pop in probably a year. Was express rec 3/2021 and just popped. Have to agree that my order was also at least 1 grade lower on every card. These were all t3 1911 cards and I was expecting 3-5s on every card. I sent in the best 13 from a stack of 50 that I have and my grades were 1 Psa 1 6 Psa 2s 1 Psa 2.5 2 Psa 3s 1 Psa 4 mk 2 Psa 4s that I was even thinking one would be a 6. So I’m a believer on the new strict grades..

• Options

just had a 4 card cc voucher sub pop and I got murdered.
    I got 3 8s and a 9. I had been expecting an upcharge email since early last week.

• Options
    thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭

And the Band Plays On.............................!

YeeHaw!

Neil

• Options
    OneDaysRideOneDaysRide Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    • Backlog: in March, PSA was backlogged by several millions cards. On one day, PSA received 600,000, ON THAT DAY. PSA now fully caught up on entry and receiving

Now that everything is entered, can they state the current backlog? 10 million cards? 11 million? 172 million? :smiley:

• PSA can grade in the low tens of thousands of cards per day.

A capacity to grade 10,000 cards per day = a year to grade 3.6 million cards.

• PSA will be able to reopen 'sometime this year, in the next few months'. They are sill hiring staff, including graders. They still have millions of cards to grade.

Interesting.

PSA is still working on the August and September 2020 glut of cards for its non-expedited services. Yet even with all the hiring, by it's own CTD reporting, the 'time to complete' the last orders for an entered date continues to lengthen with each passing day.

• Options

2 orders there but still not entered. 😉

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blurryface said:

But it says all orders have been entered.

Do you think Obi Wan shows up at you door later?

(Waves hand)

These aren’t the cards you’re looking for.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    edited June 8, 2021 5:18AM

@1951WheatiesPremium said:

@blurryface said:

But it says all orders have been entered.

Do you think Obi Wan shows up at you door later?

(Waves hand)

These aren’t the cards you’re looking for.

prolly be jar jar.

“me’sza no hava your cardza”

• Options
    GOBUCKSGOBUCKS Posts: 47 ✭✭

I wish we could see some low grade cards where ppl were expecting 10's just to see what the card looks like. Yesterday I was playing cards and the guy hosting also subs cards for ppl. A 240 card order was cracked and ppl where there pissed but I looked the cards over and in my opinion only 4 of the 40 complaints thru the case had a legit grip. A couple of the cards you could clearly see a thumb print on the card they didn't even wipe down their stuff.

• Options

@GOBUCKS said:
    I wish we could see some low grade cards where ppl were expecting 10's just to see what the card looks like. Yesterday I was playing cards and the guy hosting also subs cards for ppl. A 240 card order was cracked and ppl where there pissed but I looked the cards over and in my opinion only 4 of the 40 complaints thru the case had a legit grip. A couple of the cards you could clearly see a thumb print on the card they didn't even wipe down their stuff.

Offer me your opinion of this one…

…and I’ll tell you how it did. 👍

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

@GOBUCKS said:

I'm going to go with a 7 due to the bottom corners, possibly a 6 if there's a scratch not showing on the scan

• Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OneDaysRide said:

• Backlog: in March, PSA was backlogged by several millions cards. On one day, PSA received 600,000, ON THAT DAY. PSA now fully caught up on entry and receiving

Now that everything is entered, can they state the current backlog? 10 million cards? 11 million? 172 million? :smiley:

• PSA can grade in the low tens of thousands of cards per day.

A capacity to grade 10,000 cards per day = a year to grade 3.6 million cards.

• PSA will be able to reopen 'sometime this year, in the next few months'. They are sill hiring staff, including graders. They still have millions of cards to grade.

Interesting.

PSA is still working on the August and September 2020 glut of cards for its non-expedited services. Yet even with all the hiring, by it's own CTD reporting, the 'time to complete' the last orders for an entered date continues to lengthen with each passing day.

My guess is they are behind on updating the CTD date, or they have a few sub's that have questions out to customers that are holding them up moving forward with the CTD's. Wrong credit card on file type stuff. That is purely a guess based off my 2 meager subs that were entered

09/09/20 and
    09/18/20

These are both value modern and the CTD is 8/18/20 at the moment. And both have been completed and shipped to me. Very much in sequential order. They were completed about a week apart. That is all the evidence I have to support my guess, but it seems to make sense, considering based off the CTD I should still be waiting for my cards.

Jeff

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
    post world war II HOF rookie
    76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
    Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
    successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman
  • Options

@Jayman1982 said:

@GOBUCKS said:

I'm going to go with a 7 due to the bottom corners, possibly a 6 if there's a scratch not showing on the scan

Appreciate that - which corner specifically? Both?

Cards scans (especially raw on glass, like this) pick up card edges so the bottom edge and left edge are quite visible in the scan. At the time I sent it, all four appeared sharp to me and when the back and front scans are considered together they looked sharp to me. Surface is glass like. Virtually zero toning or spotting on the white unfinished back.

Your the first person I have encountered to guess ‘7’ so I’m seeking more insight.

• Options

For comparison:

• Options

@1951WheatiesPremium I would guess 7 as well based on both bottom corners look soft, your surface and centering are superior to the 9 and has better eye appeal but the corners on the bottom I would expect to knock this down to a 7 at least. That is a real good looking card I might have to put on my wish list. Never been much into non sports but cool is cool.

• Options

@OAKESY25
    @Jayman1982

Knowledge is power so thank you both for the insight and I’ll definitely post some photos/scans of it in the holder when it’s home, corners included.

To be clear, I don’t worry about the grades too much when I submit. I’ve learned a lot here since signing up several years ago and will continue to do so. I guess just thought the centering, surface, clarity and overall presentation would carry more weight than it did. Regardless, it still comes home as it left - a great looking card.

C’est la vie.

It was the only card in the 7 card sub I had any ‘high grade’ hopes for. If you’re bored…

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1047627/my-2020-psa-collectors-club-sub-part-deux-grades-popped#latest

• Options

@OAKESY25

Non sport and high grade are both areas I don’t typically venture into since I am a collector of mostly Yankees cards and Mickey Mantle.

Also, it’s #19 in 1965 James Bond (add Philadelphia Gum and/or Glidrose while searching) but it’s also the same exact card front for card #1 in the Thunderball set. The card back is “better” on the ‘65 set in my opinion but it’s that card front’s image that screams, for the most part.

Good luck and pick a good one!

• Options
    NorcalNorcal Posts: 277 ✭✭✭

Grades Popped-
    Entered 9/18
    QA check 6/7

Overall I am satisfied with the grades, I was hoping for at least a couple more 10;s but who isn't. lol

1 1 49016567 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1992 Stadium Club 210 Michael Jordan Card
    2 1 49016568 MINT 9 1996 Fleer Sprite 20 Ray Allen Card
    3 1 49016569 MINT 9 1991 Hoops 253 Michael Jordan All-Star Card
    4 1 49016570 MINT 9 1991 Hoops 253 Michael Jordan All-Star Card
    5 1 49016571 MINT 9 1991 Hoops 30 Michael Jordan Card
    6 1 49016572 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1991 Hoops 30 Michael Jordan Card
    7 1 49016573 NEAR MINT 7 1991 Hoops 30 Michael Jordan Card
    8 1 49016574 MINT 9 1990 Hoops 358 Michael Jordan Team Checklist Card
    9 1 49016575 MINT 9 1990 Collegiate Collection North Carolina 93 Michael Jordan Card
    10 1 49016576 MINT 9 1992 Upper Deck 23 Michael Jordan Card
    11 1 49016577 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1990 Hoops 65 Michael Jordan Card
    12 1 49016578 MINT 9 1995 Topps 277 Michael Jordan Card
    13 1 49016579 MINT 9 1990 Fleer 26 Michael Jordan Card
    14 1 49016580 MINT 9 1990 Fleer 26 Michael Jordan Card
    15 1 49016581 MINT 9 1990 Fleer 26 Michael Jordan Card
    16 1 49016582 MINT 9 1990 Fleer 26 Michael Jordan Card
    17 1 49016583 MINT 9 1990 Fleer 26 Michael Jordan Card
    18 1 49016584 MINT 9 1992 Topps 362 Shaquille O'Neal Card
    19 1 49016585 GEM MINT 10 1992 Topps 362 Shaquille O'Neal Card
    20 1 49016586 MINT 9 1992 Topps 362 Shaquille O'Neal Card
    21 1 49016587 NEAR MINT 7 1992 Topps 362 Shaquille O'Neal Card
    22 1 49016588 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1997 Fleer 50 Kobe Bryant Card
    23 1 49016589 EXCELLENT 5 1996 Collector's Choice 267 Kobe Bryant Card
    24 1 49016590 MINT 9 1997 Topps 171 Kobe Bryant Card
    25 1 49016591 MINT 9 1998 Topps 135 Paul Pierce Card
    26 1 49016592 MINT 9 1991 Upper Deck 34 Magic vs. Jordan Card

• Options
    TronTron Posts: 64 ✭✭

There it is w that throw of one ten just so you don't complain as much....I'm seeing it enough to where its hard to ignore. I also don't recall anyone being overly enthusiastic upon getting their grades and historically that's not how it's been...maybe not everyone but I think it would be at worst 1 of 3 that would show their grades w pride, now it's 100% dejection w the rare exception. Everyone on this forum is experienced enough to not be considered a novice expecting all 10's so there shouldn't be anything different yet there are significant differences in results in comparison. The fact that they can only churn out a little more than twice what sgc does surprises me and tells me what I was already afraid of...that they haven't really hired much in the way of graders...as far as opening anything else up in the coming months it'll just be express and that's not very appealing when you consider that it's essentially a 4 month turnaround for 150/card just for the privilege of getting hammered on your grades

• Options
    edited June 8, 2021 10:43AM

@GOBUCKS said:

different & way more experienced group here.

• Options
    edited June 8, 2021 11:22AM

Feeling pretty sad about this, can't recall who it was that had a topps super sub get crushed.
    These have been out of hand so long I can't even recall, but I was expecting 8's and 9's
    economy logged/received 10/21 popped today

• Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭

Arrived 3/8/21
    Received 5/11/21
    Grades Popped 6/8/21
    CC Membership Vouchers

Not a single 10 but based on the cards I submitted I'm not shocked. I was hoping for all 8-9 with the hope for a 10 or a few 10s. Overall pretty pleased with everything but Sure Wish the Griffey would have at least been an 8. Super excited to get this group back!!!

1 1 62187916 MINT 9 2012 Fleer Retro 1960 Fleer Inserts 60-DM Dan Marino Autograph Card
    2 1 62187917 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2012 Fleer Retro 1960 Fleer Inserts 60-St Bart Starr Autograph Card
    3 1 62187918 MINT 9 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Framed Mini-Non-Baseball Autographs GG Gennady Golovkin Card
    4 1 62187919 NEAR MINT 7 1998 SP Authentic Chirography KG Ken Griffey Jr. Card
    5 1 62187920 MINT 9 2015 Topps Dynasty Autograph Patch WFA2 Will Ferrell Angels-Emerald Card
    6 1 62187921 MINT 9 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Framed Mini-Non-Baseball Autographs Mph Michael Phelps Card
    7 1 62187922 MINT 9 2014 Topps UFC Knockout Triple Threads Autograph Relics CMC Conor McGregor Card
    8 1 62187923 MINT 9 2014 Topps UFC Knockout Triple Threads Autograph Relics RR Ronda Rousey Gold Card
    9 1 62187924 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2004 SP Signature Authentic Signature As-LJ LeBron James Card
    10 1 62187925 MINT 9 2018 Leaf Metal Sports Heroes Autographs BALA1 Lance Armstrong Red Card
    11 1 62187926 MINT 9 2015 Topps Dynasty Autograph Patch DS5 Deion Sanders Red 1/1 Card
    12 1 62187927 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2020 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks Crown Royale Collegiate Silhouettes Signatures 5 Ceedee Lamb Bowl Game Card
    13 1 62187928 MINT 9 2019 Panini National Treasures Colossal Materials CM26 Cooper Kupp NFL Shield 1/1 Card
    14 1 62187929 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2018 Panini Plates & Patches Full Coverage Relics FC-CK Cooper Kupp Gold 1/1 Card
    15 1 62187930 MINT 9 2018 Panini Flawless Star Swatch Signatures SW-CK Cooper Kupp Platinum 1/1 Card

Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options

110 cards, bulk

arrived: 9/14/20
    logged: 11/12/21
    grading: 6/08/21

just a bookmark. moved into grading today.

• Options
    Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

@Jayman1982 said:

@GOBUCKS said:

Appreciate that - which corner specifically? Both?

Cards scans (especially raw on glass, like this) pick up card edges so the bottom edge and left edge are quite visible in the scan. At the time I sent it, all four appeared sharp to me and when the back and front scans are considered together they looked sharp to me. Surface is glass like. Virtually zero toning or spotting on the white unfinished back.

Your the first person I have encountered to guess ‘7’ so I’m seeking more insight.

It's both the bottom corners, they do look soft and not as sharp as the 9 example you posted. I would have expected a 7 if I had submitted that, less if a surface scratch was present.

• Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭

I am guessing 8. Of course, I have not been very accurate lately and am a little "gun shy" to offer any opinion at this point. Good luck and I hope you did get at least that. Bobby

• Options
    cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

I am on day 10 in qa2 economy submission
    Received 8/30
    Entered : 9/29
    Assembly: 5/12
    Qa1: 5/15

Like watching grass grow

Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • Options
    Kepper19Kepper19 Posts: 317 ✭✭✭

@Norcal said:
    Grades Popped-
    Entered 9/18
    QA check 6/7

Overall I am satisfied with the grades, I was hoping for at least a couple more 10;s but who isn't. lol

1 1 49016567 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1992 Stadium Club 210 Michael Jordan Card
    2 1 49016568 MINT 9 1996 Fleer Sprite 20 Ray Allen Card
    3 1 49016569 MINT 9 1991 Hoops 253 Michael Jordan All-Star Card
    4 1 49016570 MINT 9 1991 Hoops 253 Michael Jordan All-Star Card
    5 1 49016571 MINT 9 1991 Hoops 30 Michael Jordan Card
    6 1 49016572 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1991 Hoops 30 Michael Jordan Card
    7 1 49016573 NEAR MINT 7 1991 Hoops 30 Michael Jordan Card
    8 1 49016574 MINT 9 1990 Hoops 358 Michael Jordan Team Checklist Card
    9 1 49016575 MINT 9 1990 Collegiate Collection North Carolina 93 Michael Jordan Card
    10 1 49016576 MINT 9 1992 Upper Deck 23 Michael Jordan Card
    11 1 49016577 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1990 Hoops 65 Michael Jordan Card
    12 1 49016578 MINT 9 1995 Topps 277 Michael Jordan Card
    13 1 49016579 MINT 9 1990 Fleer 26 Michael Jordan Card
    14 1 49016580 MINT 9 1990 Fleer 26 Michael Jordan Card
    15 1 49016581 MINT 9 1990 Fleer 26 Michael Jordan Card
    16 1 49016582 MINT 9 1990 Fleer 26 Michael Jordan Card
    17 1 49016583 MINT 9 1990 Fleer 26 Michael Jordan Card
    18 1 49016584 MINT 9 1992 Topps 362 Shaquille O'Neal Card
    19 1 49016585 GEM MINT 10 1992 Topps 362 Shaquille O'Neal Card
    20 1 49016586 MINT 9 1992 Topps 362 Shaquille O'Neal Card
    21 1 49016587 NEAR MINT 7 1992 Topps 362 Shaquille O'Neal Card
    22 1 49016588 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1997 Fleer 50 Kobe Bryant Card
    23 1 49016589 EXCELLENT 5 1996 Collector's Choice 267 Kobe Bryant Card
    24 1 49016590 MINT 9 1997 Topps 171 Kobe Bryant Card
    25 1 49016591 MINT 9 1998 Topps 135 Paul Pierce Card
    26 1 49016592 MINT 9 1991 Upper Deck 34 Magic vs. Jordan Card

how many PSA 10s did you realistically expect tho? Did you send in the Jordan, Kobe and Shaq cards knowing that PSA 9s were still okay?

• Options
    edited June 8, 2021 4:04PM

I had 2 economy subs in qa2 for about 7 days, the cards "disappeared" on thurs or friday last week, so I have been expecting poppage. Yesterday they both "showed back up" with the cards in qa2 again, today 1 of the orders cards disappeared again, then popped, which was the topps super order I posted above. The other still shows with the cards in qa2. I have a Value Modern in qa2 with no cards for about 5 days as well. Hoping for better results then I have been getting.