Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Grade Poppage Thread (Through-Date Estimation)

1838485868789»

Comments

• @envoy982 said:
    I was sent a $150 “finish your registry set” coupon. Never gotten that before.

Wow, interesting. What could you use the $150 towards? Is it essentially like a grading voucher?

• envoy982envoy982 Posts: 370 ✭✭✭

Yeah. It’s a code. Good for $150 off 20 card sub at value bulk or higher.

• Nice! I hope to see one of these some day. 🙂

• RonSportscardsRonSportscards Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MarshallFaulk28 said:

@envoy982 said:
    I was sent a $150 “finish your registry set” coupon. Never gotten that before.

Wow, interesting. What could you use the $150 towards? Is it essentially like a grading voucher?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1106148/psa-e-mail

"Get $150 off your next eligible online submission on psacard.com. Eligible submission must be 20 or more trading cards for grading at “Value Bulk” or higher service level. This offer excludes all monthly specials & TCG bulk service levels. Submission sub-total (pre-tax, pre-shipping, & pre-handling) must be greater than or equal to $379.80. To redeem the offer, enter the promo code you received in the promotional email sent by PSA at checkout. Offer valid from 9:00 AM PT on August 8, 2024 - 11:59 PM PT on September 30, 2024. Only valid for PSA customers that received the promotional email. Discount excludes tax, shipping, and handling."

• @MarshallFaulk28 said:

@MountainsOfSlabs said:
    This thread seems to be fizzling out, but I'll give it a shot. Got some good news today:
    Order Arrived: June 27th
    Order Prep: July 12th
    Grades: August 29th

This was a Value vintage order using a "please come back" discount code and amounted to 6 1963 Fleer baseball commons that I cracked out of SGC slabs. There were 4 SGC 9s and 2 8.5s. Two of the 9s got PSA 9, two got 8, and both 8.5s got PSA 9. Quite happy with that. I'm nominally working on the set in PSA 8 and above and I came out decently ahead considering recent prices on the 9s.

Congrats!

What was PSA offering for this "please come back" discount code?

My discount code had the following rules:

"Here’s how to get $50 off your submission of $99.96 or more.
    Submit four or more cards at Value service level or higher
    $99.96 minimum subtotal (pre-tax, shipping, & handling)
    Limit of one code per eligible customer, one-time use only
    Code is not transferable—only the recipient of this email is eligible"

Did not have to have an active membership and the stated processing time was the same as for a non discount order.