Home Precious Metals
Options

̶$̶1̶9̶0̶0̶ ̶$̶2̶0̶0̶0̶ ̶$̶2̶5̶0̶0̶ ̶$̶5̶0̶0̶0̶ ̶$̶1̶8̶0̶0̶ ̶$̶1̶9̶0̶0̶ $1800 Gold??

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 4, 2022 7:18PM

@jmski52 said:
    Gold? LOL Gold is far from a gutter metal. I have plenty and guess what, I haven't bought any directly from the mint in AT LEAST 23 years. Enjoy your new bunker life in Russia. Take Q with ya. GD LK!

I'm puzzled. What are your reasons for owning gold if you think that gov.com and the banking cartel that run things here are so great at looking out for your interests as a citizen? Why are you holed up and going Galt with self-?reliance if you are so gung-ho about "the system"?

Just because derryb or anyone else identifies the problem as our own gov.com policies, it doesn't mean squat about what he thinks about Russia. Get a broader perspective than what you're being spoon-fed by the TV.

Love it or leave it. If you don't like America please don't let the door hit you in the rear. I'm sure you and Derbs will be much happier pledging allegiance to the Nazi. You sideline patriots are clearly something else, the cancer of this GREAT nation. Semper!!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 4, 2022 8:27PM

Love it or leave it. If you don't like America please don't let the door hit you in the rear.

Firstly, I love the great nation that I grew up in, and this ain't it. Read up on Cloward & Pivins for starters. Then read a little Mao and his plan for taking over all of our institutions. We are almost all the way there, but you seem 100% oblivious. So be it with your condescending attitudes.

I'm sure you and Derbs will be much happier pledging allegiance to the Nazi.

You might try reading some history and then you would be somewhat aware that the Russians fought against the Nazis. You can't have it both ways. The current troop of Nazis within the Ukrainian military are being funded by our gov.com and are fighting the Russians. Which is it? Nazis or Russians? Maybe, just maybe thare aren't any good guys over there and maybe we shouldn't be funding or taking either side. I know it's complicated but you will have to figure it out for yourself, since you discount almost everything that is provided to help your understanding.

You sideline patriots are clearly something else, the cancer of this GREAT nation. Semper!!

Now, you're sounding like the CEO of Pfizer who said just the other day that anyone not taking the clot shot should be considered criminal and imprisoned. Or, maybe the the DOJ who officially stated that parents who object to having their kids indoctrinated with CRT should be considered as terrorists. Or the average citizens who showed up to patriotically object to the massively stolen election who have been rotting in the gulag without the Constitutionally-guaranteed right to a speedy trial. Where again is that great nation?

There's a reason behind the Make America Great Again movement, and I suspect it's because too many complacent sheep such as yourself keep parroting what you've been brainwashed to think.

So, why DO you own gold if things are so fantastic?

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

Real patriots see misinformation, falsehoods and alternative facts as the greatest threat to this nation.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options

Real patriots don't work for the banking cartel.

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    edited April 4, 2022 9:18PM

@cohodk said:
    Real patriots see misinformation, falsehoods and alternative facts as the greatest threat to this nation.

Real patriots don't let others tell them what is misinformation, false or alternative fact. They seek the truth where ever it leads them. (Hint: it ain't on the front page of the NY Times.) One of our biggest and most persecuted patriots in modern times is now living in exile in . . . drum roll . . . Russia.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys talking about Lt Dan, the real patriot?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:
    One of our biggest and most persecuted patriots in modern times is now living in exile in . . . drum roll . . . Russia.

Gerard Depardieu chose to live in Russia!

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@derryb said:

@cohodk said:

Real patriots don't let others tell them what is misinformation, false or alternative fact. They seek the truth where ever it leads them. (Hint: it ain't on the front page of the NY Times.) One of our biggest and most persecuted patriots in modern times is now living in exile in . . . drum roll . . . Russia.

Double Hint: The truth....you certainly will not find it on Youtube, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook or bulgariahedge.com.

• Options

@blitzdude said:

Double Hint: The truth....you certainly will not find it on Youtube, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook or bulgariahedge.com.

Please dear Yoda, enlighten us on where we can find it.

• Options

@derryb said:

@blitzdude said:

Please dear Yoda, enlighten us on where we can find it.

Commonsense.com, if you're Qanon blocker won't let you get there I suggest a week out in the woods, without any connections to media. RGDS!

• Options

@derryb said:

@cohodk said:

• Options

@jmski52 s> @cohodk said:

• Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭

@cohodk said:

@jmski52 s> @cohodk said:

If only the addled dotard's administration believed that...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/us-using-declassified-intel-fight-info-war-russia-even-intel-isnt-rock-rcna23014?msclkid=f69109d2b81111ecad152fafcb22684c

• Options
    alexercaalexerca Posts: 247 ✭✭✭

@derryb said:

@cohodk said:

@derryb said:
    I stand with reality - it knows no borders nor loyalties. You should turn off MSNBC and give it a try.

I dont watch MSNBC.

Understandable - you don't need to, you already have their talking points.

You have also stated that perception is fact, so it is probably safe to assume your reality is, well, cattywampas also.

Let's be correct, I have stated that perception affects monetary/investing decisions. If you disagree with this feel free to make your case.

We know your loyalties are not to this border.

Contrary to what you think, you don't know $hit. The fact that I see and comment on the world as it really is has no bearing on my loyalties. I defended this border with combat and 30 years of DoD service that required high level clearances. Can you even come close to saying the same or are you just a typical run of the mill armchair patriot blindly agreeing with what you are spoon fed. Your first duty as a true patriot should be to question the narrative.

Nice volatility in gold the last week or two. Anyone follow the gold vix?

You need to revisit your definition of volatility. A $130 vertical climb over the last week is not volatility, It is all of the buyers sharing a perception of rough times ahead.

I love you 2! I always look at your show! Ha ha ha ha!

• Options
    RobMRobM Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

@alexerca...

Two? It's actually three.

Big news! Despite the relentless back and forth, the three have recently worked together to produce a feature film exploring the pitfalls of investing in silver bullion. (No offense intended, guys)

• Options

Next thing you know, the biden administration will accuse russia of having wmds.

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

oops...need to revise your heading. Substitute $1950 for $2000?. The roller coaster is not broken.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

It's a sad day in the universe when Gold starts acting like gutter metal. Oh well, stupid me just bought some more. THKS!

• Options

World Moving to Gold

Warning, take your rose colored glasses off.

• Options

@derryb said:

World Moving to Gold

Warning, take your rose colored glasses off.

Another fortune teller peddling his "best selling" book. I remember him calling for a total meltdown after the 2008 housing crisis. Take his doomsday scenario with a grain of salt. I guess the PM buyers did not read the article.

• Options
    meluaufeetmeluaufeet Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Jim Rickards advocates a 10% gold position, last I heard.

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jmski52 said:
    Next thing you know, the biden administration will accuse russia of having wmds.

And he does. He's just a lousy shot, blowing up his own continent. I mean : if you own it, claim it. What good is there in destroying it ?

I guess his experiences showed him how pretty Syria's landscape became.
    ...he's got a green thumb to go with his gold( trigger) finger.

Added ounces of gold , yesterday.... despite it all.

• Options

U.S. Mint sees gold demand drop 43% in April, silver demand drops 23%

https://www.kitco.com/news/2022-05-03/U-S-Mint-sees-gold-demand-drop-43-in-April-silver-demand-drops-23.html

• Options

@OPA said:

https://www.kitco.com/news/2022-05-03/U-S-Mint-sees-gold-demand-drop-43-in-April-silver-demand-drops-23.html

LOL try to tell that to @Derby. Fake newz!! :sunglasses:

• Options

@blitzdude said:

@OPA said:

Sure demand is down at the mint. The mint's premiums are ridiculously high. But the metal is moving as fluidly as ever , barring govt issued trinkets.

• Options

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

@blitzdude said:

@OPA said:

Sure demand is down at the mint. The mint's premiums are ridiculously high. But the metal is moving as fluidly as ever , barring govt issued trinkets.

Metal may be
    "moving fluidly as ever." But in what direction? B)

• Options

@OPA said:

Interesting that spot also dropped. Maybe there really is a correlation between demand and spot prices.

• Options

@OPA said:

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

@blitzdude said:

@OPA said:

Metal may be
    "moving fluidly as ever." But in what direction? B)

That'd be laterally: from one hand to another.

• Options

That'd be laterally: from one hand to another.

That's the anatomy of a private transaction. The reason that they want to track every detail in your life is to tax any private transactions regardless of the details or circumstances of the transaction.

Which direction for silver next? I guess the answer will be found on ebay and/or this forum. :)

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2022 6:16AM

To the OP......Time to change your header to $1900.............

• Options

The Real Reason Why Gold Has Stumbled

"As weak growth turns into a global recession, a new financial panic will be on the horizon. At that point, the dollar itself may cease to be a safe haven, especially given the aggressive use of sanctions by the U.S. and the desire of major economies such as China, Russia, Turkey, and India to avoid the U.S. dollar system if possible. When this panic hits and the dollar is deemed no longer reliable, the world will turn to gold."

• Options

Been hearing it for years, even decades but the "prophecy" never comes to pass.

Maybe in a few centuries or perhaps sooner considering the cancer that has infiltrated our politics. We will certainly become our own self destruction just as the majority of planet earth's population planned for us.....This Appalachian Hillbilly is still adding gold coins.

Semper Fi! RGDS!!!

Edit: Take a walk outside brother, turn your electronic gadgets off for a few minutes, hours, or even days and enjoy what's left of the gift Mother Earth provided us/ Life is precious!!

• Options

Once again to the OP.......Time to change your header to either $1850 or $1900....$2,000 is not in the cards for any time soon.

• Options

strong dollar index = lower gold prices

Euro (57.6% of dollar index formula) is at 20 year low against dollar. EU economy is disintegrating, likely to create more "exits."

• Options
    EstilEstil Posts: 6,923 ✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:
    You guys talking about Lt Dan, the real patriot?

Oh yeah, the one who thought it was his destiny to die for his country like what, at least 4-5 ancestors did? I thought the idea though was to make the other guy die for his...at least that's what Patton said in that movie...

WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • Options
    meluaufeetmeluaufeet Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

@derryb 15 day USD correlation to Gold -0.94

• Options

This is typical. The mint puts out a gold and silver product. Juice up prices before release , and wham. Almost like clockwork.... metals drop. How about those ounces going for $2670. Shouldn't they be about $2200 ?

Despite that thought, it looks like time to order some bullion from the APs.... Who must be frustrated by the slide down. Or happy ????

• Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭

Time to update the header to $1600...

• Options

@taxmad said:
    Time to update the header to $1600...

I guess Purin was right. Lol

• Options

" What goes down must get dug up. "

That's right. You can attribute it to me or an archeologist.

• Options

Seriously folks.

This topic is (or was "Precious Metals").
    NOT POLITICS, PATRIOTS, or NAZIs.

Further discussion of this type could result in a permanent ban.

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1009079/pcgs-forum-rules-and-guidelines-updated-4-19-2021
    This is a community, as such, slightly off-topic threads are expected, however, topics such as politics or other "taboo" subjects are not permitted. Should the thread be deemed inflammatory, negative or violate any rules it will be deleted or closed at the moderator's discretion, without warning.

This discussion has been closed.