Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 1, 2021 9:51PM

Isn't the 75th year, the diamond, of an anniversary.
    There's got to be something humorous about this .
    The only thing around me that fits this criteria would be some of my cloths.

?

• Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Oldhoopster said:

I think about this kind of stuff a lot.

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

@emeraldATV said:
    Isn't the 75th year, the diamond, of an anniversary.
    There's got to be something humorous about this .
    The only thing around me that fits this criteria would be some of my cloths.

?

That is 75 years, because they count 1920 as a season. 1995 would be the 76th year. And I think you mean clothes, unless you are talking about doing some dusting around the house.

thefinn
  • Options

@1630Boston said:

"WHAT ?"
    Tourists...!

• Options
    RollermanRollerman Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Oldhoopster said:

How about the first guy who says, "Hey, this just came out of a chickens butt, let's eat it!"

"Ain't None of Them play like him (Bix Beiderbecke) Yet."
    Louis Armstrong
  • Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

Is this a DDR ?
    (Com-on-man, its just funny)

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    edited February 4, 2021 7:03PM

@WAYNEAS said:

Is it a Remington ?

me and my 30-06

• Options

@DNADave said:

THAT Looks "GREAT"

• Options

@ricko said:
    In light of the rising frequency of human - grizzly bear conflicts, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, and fishermen to take extra precautions and keep alert of bears while in the field. They advise that outdoorsmen wear noisy little bells on their clothing so as not to startle bears that aren't expecting them. They also advise outdoorsmen to carry pepper spray with them in case of an encounter with a bear. It is also a good idea to watch out for fresh signs of bear activity. Outdoorsmen should recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear dung. Black bear dung is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fur. Grizzly bear dung has little bells in it and smells like pepper.

Cheers, RickO

" Recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear " (?)

"WHO CARES , THEY BOTH HAVE TEETH"...HELP!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

• Options

• Options
    CCGGGCCGGG Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WAYNEAS said:

@ricko said:
    In light of the rising frequency of human - grizzly bear conflicts, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, and fishermen to take extra precautions and keep alert of bears while in the field. They advise that outdoorsmen wear noisy little bells on their clothing so as not to startle bears that aren't expecting them. They also advise outdoorsmen to carry pepper spray with them in case of an encounter with a bear. It is also a good idea to watch out for fresh signs of bear activity. Outdoorsmen should recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear dung. Black bear dung is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fur. Grizzly bear dung has little bells in it and smells like pepper.

Cheers, RickO

me and my 30-06

C'Mon Man.... An 06 is a little light for Grizzly unless you are in a helicopter... I'll take my 458 WM :)

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CCGGG.... My .45-70 with Garretts loads will do the trick... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    edited February 5, 2021 8:34AM

@ricko said:
    @CCGGG.... My .45-70 with Garretts loads will do the trick... Cheers, RickO

How about this combo...

300 Weatherby backed up by a 458 WM (with "custom loads":)

They are a real "kick" to shoot :)

• Options

@CCGGG.... Very, very nice.... A guy at the range the other day had one like the lower in the picture. Cheers, RickO

• Options

@ricko said:
    @CCGGG.... Very, very nice.... A guy at the range the other day had one like the lower in the picture. Cheers, RickO

Thanks... Believe it or not, the 300 Weatherby "hurts" me more to shoot than the 458...(why? Magnum eyebrow more than once)

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2021 11:33AM

@1630Boston said:

@WAYNEAS said:

:o

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    edited February 5, 2021 8:46AM

@CCGGG.... :o Oh yeah... Have dealt with that twice at the range... Cleaning up blood and first aid is part of the duties when acting as Range Officer... biggest issue is slide rake of the thumb with inexperienced shooters and semi-autos... some really bad. I catch many before it happens, but some regress or decide "Hey, this feels right." OUCH!!! Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file