Home U.S. Coin Forum

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,474 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • JWPJWP Posts: 21,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a perfect gift for all you coffee drinkers that need that cup of Brew early in the morning. :D

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here’s Boomer style 😉

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

When I was in the Naval Reserves I had a supervisor that wrote my evaluation for promotion. He had figured out a system where he could do multiple evaluations in the minimum amount of time. He sort of used the cut and paste technique. His favorite phrase that he used on almost all the evaluations he did was " he is so good at his job that he can make Jello stick on the wall. He has also trained others to do the same".

• USMCUSMC Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭

My uncle was a great Carpenter and loved to do woodworking. One day he decided to build a flat bottom john boat. He didn't have a workshop so he decided to build it in his basement, kind of like Gibbs on NCIS. When he finished the boat it was beautiful, but when he decided to take it out of the basement he had a problem. The boat would not fit throughthe stair well going up to the back door. My uncle got so mad then he decided to cut it in half and take It outside and burn it on the woodpile. I guess that this was an extremely bad experience for him and he decided that he would never go fishing again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file