• Options

@perkdog said:
    This game is annoying me right now

Offense looks dead! Lucky to be in the lead 😩

• Options

Huge INT - J. C. Jackson!

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

A real bad game for Brady. He not at all sharp today. He didn't even look for the end zone at the end of the last series.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

@thisistheshow said:
    We might need to start going for 2

You have get 6 first. This offense is really off today.

The color guy in this game is a real Buffalo homer. He gets on my nerves.

@perkdog said:
    Yea Gostkowski needs to be cut. It’s going to cost us a game eventually, like a playoff game potentially

This guy pretty close to going to the kicker glue factory.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are crying about that hit on Allen, hey If He wants to run like a running back and plow through a tackle then he deserves what he gets. Gimme a break

• Options

The Pats deserve to lose this game, they are playing AWFUL. Ofcourse they got jinxed over that ridiculous will they go 16-0 thread 🤬

• Options

Now the Pats are just getting penalized left and right. 😡

• Options

40 year Old Frank Gore running like Barry Sanders 🤬

• Options

I feel like SteveK in his Eagles thread 😂

• Options

Good job Chung!!

• Options

The defense is saving their butt today ...

An now I think the lead announcer is a homer too. He's digging for positive Buffalo news.

The trouble is Brady and offense are playing badly. The defense will break down eventually. The question is, can the Pat's hold on?

• Options

Agreed the Offense looks awful. But yea good for the Bills so far they are playing well

• Options

Brady is flatter than a pancake today. He's got nothing. I've got a bad feeling about this game. The missed extra point could be the difference.

• Options

@BillJones said:
    Brady is flatter than a pancake today. He's got nothing. I've got a bad feeling about this game. The missed extra point could be the difference.

Brady is not playing well, I will admit that. And again regardless if that missed extra point costs them the game or not I think Gostkowski should be cut

• Options

Ok 8 minutes to go they need to score. No other option is acceptable

• Options

The last thing Brady wants is to get sacked. The Bills are realizing this and are rushing him HARD. The O line is awful today

• Options

No part of the offense is doing anything. Brady, the offensive line, the rushers and the receivers. They all playing like Miami did against the Pat's. Pathetic.

• Options

At least the Bills are trying to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Offense not in sync. Both defenses stout.
    Old school AFC East defensive battle.

• Options

They will probably lose this game 17-16. They deserve it honestly

• Options

@perkdog said:
    They will probably lose this game 17-16. They deserve it honestly

Sadly you are right. Brady has played so badly, he should take himself out of the game. This is worst game I have ever seen him play. The long drive that came up empty with an interception was the killer.

• Options

DEFENSE came through!!!!

• Options

Van Noy is a BEAST!!!!!!!

• Options

Well the defense did it, but they can't play many more games like this one and hope to get anywhere.

• Options

Oh 100% agree. They play like they did on Offense today they will lose 9 out of 10 times. They can only get away with that crap against a team like the Dolphins

• Options

A W is a W though. Let’s take it and regroup next week 👍

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh yea of little faith.

• Options

I'll take it.....

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:
    Oh yea of little faith.

I can see your comments if the Dallas offense played like the Pats did in this game. Remember Tony Romo?

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BillJones said:

@DIMEMAN said:
    Oh yea of little faith.

I can see your comments if the Dallas offense played like the Pats did in this game. Remember Tony Romo?

How could I forget the biggest "choker" EVER??!! You got the W...that's all that counts.

• Options
    PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    DEFENSE came through!!!!

Lucky, need some of these close ones. Unfortunately the Chiefs came back. Good news - Ravens and Texans knocked off, gotta have that 1st round by and hopefully home field throughout

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gostkowski needs hip surgery and is done for the year. Schefter reporting that Kai Forbath and Mike Nugent are the top two candidates to replace him.

• Options
    edited October 2, 2019 5:58PM

@erikthredd said:
    Gostkowski needs hip surgery and is done for the year. Schefter reporting that Kai Forbath and Mike Nugent are the top two candidates to replace him.

Ok regardless I’m glad he is out, I mean I wish him well but he is just not dependable for extra points and it would eventually bite us in the rear end. I dont care if it’s a revolving door at the K position until they find a suitable replacement.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

Ok regardless I’m glad he is out, I mean I wish him well but he is just not dependable for extra points and it would eventually bite us in the rear end. I dont care if it’s a revolving door at the K position until they find a suitable replacement.

Are you sure about that brother?

Gostowski out means Doug Flutie will be drop kicking the extra points next week

• Options

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

Are you sure about that brother?

Gostowski out means Doug Flutie will be drop kicking the extra points next week

I’d take him over Gostkowski in a tie game and needing an extra point for the Win!

• Options

I originally thought it was the longer extra points that threw him off, but apparently it was the kick off change from what I have read.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    I originally thought it was the longer extra points that threw him off, but apparently it was the kick off change from what I have read.

I gave up trying to rationalize it any further than he is just not someone you can count on anymore. That’s the bottom line

• Options
    edited October 3, 2019 9:13AM

And it looks like we are adding a practice squad kicker too

Edit to add: Practice squad kicker is Younghoe Koo (pronounce "Young way")

• Options

GO PATS!!!

• Options

Looks like Watson,Chung,Burkhead & Ebner are all a no-go today but Edelman & Gordon will be playing. Hightower still TBD.

• Options

@erikthredd said:
    Looks like Watson,Chung,Burkhead & Ebner are all a no-go today but Edelman & Gordon will be playing. Hightower still TBD.

This should be a fairly easy game, I’m ok if they rest some guys that are nursing injuries.

• Options

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

This should be a fairly easy game, I’m ok if they rest some guys that are nursing injuries.

If this game is in-hand by halftime/mid-3rd then i'd start taking out certain players with the Giants game in just 4 days from now.

• Options
  • Options

This Patriot slump is disturbing. I can’t see the game, but to only be leading the lowly Washington Redskins by 9 - 7 at half time is not a good sign. You can’t play like this against the good teams.

• Options

Good! It looks like the Pats are putting the hammer down.

• Options

Pulling away as I thought

• Options

Pats defense is the real deal. Brady seems somewhat uncomfortable behind our line.

• Options
    PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Good win, D is really strong. O-line ???