Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Grade Poppage Thread (Through-Date Estimation)

Comments

• Options
    OneDaysRideOneDaysRide Posts: 132 ✭✭✭

@blurryface said:
    where is the ctd guy that would post updates? and im not asking facetiously. would really like to see a side by side chart from then vs now. forget his name but had the carrot top looking avatar. i never paid too much attention to those graphs or dates bc they didn't factor in all of the data such as group subs.

@envoy982 said:
    @blurryface you are thinking of @OneDaysRide, he had the nice looking chart. haven't seen him around in a while, maybe he got all of his cards returned and isn't plodding along like the rest of us anymore.

@rexvos said:
    Maxheadroom looking dude.

You guys are the best! HAHAHAHA and apparently have me sized up.

I essentially submitted my massive 125 card collection in Aug 2020 and after it returned in late June 2021, and with little prospect of Val Mod bulk coming back online to improve my grades with new submits, I stopped tracking CTD progress.

I do have a 20 card reholder grinding along since June 9th of this year, but I'm not holding my breath for their return.

Will likely do a 48 card bulk autograph submit in January that raiderguy10 is organizing on this forum.

All the best,
    MaxCarrotGuy

• Options
    FrozencaribouFrozencaribou Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

2019 Panini Prizm Basketball is on track to surpass 500,000 graded by Christmas. It sits at 476,000 or so now. Those numbers are staggering. I can't wrap my head around the modern basketball market. Amazing.

• Options
    shawthershawther Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

Looks like the top 3 service levels are beginning to get backed up again. I wonder if they went through a training period last week. They seemed to slow down quite a bit from the previous week.

• Options
    sayheywyosayheywyo Posts: 464 ✭✭✭✭

@Frozencaribou said:

2019 Panini Prizm Basketball is on track to surpass 500,000 graded by Christmas. It sits at 476,000 or so now. Those numbers are staggering. I can't wrap my head around the modern basketball market. Amazing.

Staggering for sure. Maybe that's why every other card for sale is a Zion, Ja or RJ...... besides every color of the rainbow and ice, shimmer, hyper, mojo, pulsar, sparkle, fast break tiger stripe silver stuff.

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭✭

@shawther said:
    Looks like the top 3 service levels are beginning to get backed up again. I wonder if they went through a training period last week. They seemed to slow down quite a bit from the previous week.

Walk through and Super Express levels ???

• Options

Those were the service levels that I was speaking of but I apparently misread or was looking at a previous screenshot of the CTD. I have started taking screenshots to give me a better idea of the progression. (Apparently that isn’t working either)

• Options
    envoy982envoy982 Posts: 368 ✭✭✭

@shawther said:
    Those were the service levels that I was speaking of but I apparently misread or was looking at a previous screenshot of the CTD. I have started taking screenshots to give me a better idea of the progression. (Apparently that isn’t working either)

From my experience those three seem to jump around a bit inconsistently. WalkThrough will move a day each day then sit for a day or two then move again. Super and Express seem to sit for 2-7 days without movement then just suddenly jump ahead a week for some reason. Walk through is a few days behind it looks like, Super express is about 2-1/2 weeks and Express is ~6 weeks

• Options

@envoy982 said:

@shawther said:

From my experience those three seem to jump around a bit inconsistently. WalkThrough will move a day each day then sit for a day or two then move again. Super and Express seem to sit for 2-7 days without movement then just suddenly jump ahead a week for some reason. Walk through is a few days behind it looks like, Super express is about 2-1/2 weeks and Express is ~6 weeks

I recently did an express order and it was 11 days from leaving my house to returning to me. The CTD's are pretty inaccurate from a tracking standpoint. I just saw someone with a Super Express go from entered to assembly in 2 days, so the top tiers are moving pretty fast.

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

@curt557 said:

I recently did an express order and it was 11 days from leaving my house to returning to me. The CTD's are pretty inaccurate from a tracking standpoint. I just saw someone with a Super Express go from entered to assembly in 2 days, so the top tiers are moving pretty fast.

I recently had a Super Express leave my hands on the afternoon of 9/22 and back into my hands on 9/30. Not bad!

• Options

@curt557 said:

How recent was that? I haven't done an express until this week. My buddy had one in September that was entered 9/27 and upcharge email hit on 10/6 but some of what I've seen on various groups had express taking several weeks (not necessarily 5-6 as CTD would imply) but longer than 1-2. Wondering if they've slowed down a bit perhaps? I'd love to get my stuff back in 1-2 weeks as I was expecting 4+.

• Options

@envoy982 said:

@curt557 said:

How recent was that? I haven't done an express until this week. My buddy had one in September that was entered 9/27 and upcharge email hit on 10/6 but some of what I've seen on various groups had express taking several weeks (not necessarily 5-6 as CTD would imply) but longer than 1-2. Wondering if they've slowed down a bit perhaps? I'd love to get my stuff back in 1-2 weeks as I was expecting 4+.

Mine was in late October. I know that assembly seems to be a backup now and it could be due to supply shortages (plastic/etc.). Their overall output has been down the last several weeks, but it seems like the express services are still humming along.

• Options
    thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭

Afternoon,

WOW...Great...my second to oldest Sub, sent Oct 2020, Logged Jan 2021, just moved from Assembly where its been for Months, to QC2, all in 6 Hours.....Just to rub my Nose in it I guess! Now it'll sit in QC2 for how many weeks? Months? 2022?

Sheesh!

YeeHaw!

Neil

• Options
    Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

@thedutymon11 said:
    Afternoon,

WOW...Great...my second to oldest Sub, sent Oct 2020, Logged Jan 2021, just moved from Assembly where its been for Months, to QC2, all in 6 Hours.....Just to rub my Nose in it I guess! Now it'll sit in QC2 for how many weeks? Months? 2022?

Sheesh!

YeeHaw!

Neil

3 days! It's journey is nearing its end!

• Options
    fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭

My pack sub (19 1980 Topps basketball packs) is in QA2. The sub was received 22MAR, entered 14MAY, and went into grading 07OCT.

My sub shipped today (08NOV) and grades popped Friday 05NOV.

Grades were "meh" but I never figured out how PSA graded unopened packs so not a big deal. 18 of the 19 got slabbed with the best grade being a 9 and the worst a 5. I plan to sell the graded packs and will just open the one they rejected.

Robb

• Options
    19591959 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

I have heard that PSA no longer sends packs to Steve. HE goes to Calif. Once or more per month.

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

@1959 said:
    I have heard that PSA no longer sends packs to Steve. HE goes to Calif. Once or more per month.

Doesn't seem like a bad gig... and it's probably cheaper to ship him to CA than to ship that many packs to him.

• Options

Sheesh,

I'm my own worst enemy....My Sub went into Shipped a couple hours ago, no Grades, but I figured out my Screw-Up! (Or PSA's as far as that goes.) In the Year since I sent in the order, my Credit card has been replaced at least 2 times, never even thought about it till just now. I updated the Card, and PSA said its all good, how long do I have to wait for my Grades Now!?

Thanks

YeeHaw!

Neil

• Options

@thedutymon11 said:
    Sheesh,

I'm my own worst enemy....My Sub went into Shipped a couple hours ago, no Grades, but I figured out my Screw-Up! (Or PSA's as far as that goes.) In the Year since I sent in the order, my Credit card has been replaced at least 2 times, never even thought about it till just now. I updated the Card, and PSA said its all good, how long do I have to wait for my Grades Now!?

Thanks

YeeHaw!

Neil

I was still right about 3 days ;)

• Options

@Jayman1982 said:

I was still right about 3 days ;)

Yeah ya were, and Grades just Popped! YeeHaW!

Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 53675443 MINT 9 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 101 Little Crow Hand-Cut Card
    2 1 53675444 MINT 9 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 103 Little Wolf Hand-Cut Card
    3 1 53675445 NEAR MINT 7 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 105 White Bear Hand-Cut Card
    4 1 53675446 EXCELLENT+ 5.5 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 106 Ten Bears Hand-Cut Card
    5 1 53675447 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 107 Black Beaver Hand-Cut Card
    6 1 53675448 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 108 Lone Wolf Hand-Cut Card
    7 1 53675449 NEAR MINT 7 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 109 Big Tree Hand-Cut Card
    8 1 53675450 NEAR MINT 7 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 110 Sitting Bear Hand-Cut Card
    9 1 53675451 MINT 9 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 111 Kicking Bird Hand-Cut Card
    10 1 53675452 EXCELLENT-MINT+ 6.5 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 112 White Horse Hand-Cut Card
    11 1 53675453 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 113 Quanah Parker Hand-Cut Card
    12 1 53675454 MINT 9 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 114 Old Bull Hand-Cut Card
    13 1 53675455 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 115 Little Big Man Hand-Cut Card
    14 1 53675456 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 116 Young Man Afraid of His Horses Hand-Cut
    15 1 53675457 NEAR MINT 7 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 117 Two Moons Hand-Cut Card
    16 1 53675458 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 118 Sitting Bull Hand-Cut Card
    17 1 53675459 MINT 9 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 119 Chief Gall Hand-Cut Card
    18 1 53675460 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 120 Low Dog Hand-Cut Card
    19 1 53675461 MINT 9 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 121 Crow King Hand Cut Card
    20 1 53675462 NEAR MINT 7 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 122 White Man Runs Him Hand-Cut Card
    21 1 53675463 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 123 American Horse Hand-Cut Card
    22 1 53675464 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1930 R184-2 Indian Chiefs 124 High Bear Hand-Cut Card
    23 1 53675465 VERY GOOD 3 1930 R185 Indian and Western Series of 48-Hand Cut 90 Indian Fighters Hand Cut Card
    24 1 53675466 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1930 R185 Indian and Western Series of 48-Hand Cut 91 the Bear Hand Cut Card

All of these Cards were cut from damaged or partial Strips that I decided were more valuable as Cut singles than damaged/partial strips.
    They were all trimmed by a fellow Board member here who did one he!! of a Great Job! 6 MINT 9's, 8 NM-MT 8's out of 24 in the set (Subbed 22) Wowsa...92 year old cards, and I still have several complete Strip Sets in the wings (Although I would NEVER destroy a Strip or Sheet that is whole and nice condition!)

The last 2, the R185's were also from a damaged strip, but now I see they don't like them, as those 2 looked as good as the first 22!

The R184-2 are not as uncommon as you would think, as a Box of about 100-200 complete Strip sets (3 each 8 Cards Strips, 24 Cards in Set) sets were discovered in a sealed cardboard box in the 60's or 70's. But still fairly Rare!

1 year and I'm not displeased with the Grades, normal WTF, but overall, not bad!

YeeHaw!

Neil

• Options
    FluxFlux Posts: 149 ✭✭

Got an interesting survey request today from Psa. The 5 random folks will win a pretty cool wooden storage box. The survey was clearly geared at obtaining “acceptable pricing” information while also gathering just how many cards you have waiting to be subbed and a few queries in regards to patience and subbing to other companies. If anyone else gets the request, I’d encourage you to take it both for the box and the laughs.

• Options

@Flux said:
    Got an interesting survey request today from Psa. The 5 random folks will win a pretty cool wooden storage box. The survey was clearly geared at obtaining “acceptable pricing” information while also gathering just how many cards you have waiting to be subbed and a few queries in regards to patience and subbing to other companies. If anyone else gets the request, I’d encourage you to take it both for the box and the laughs.

I'd love to see the questions they asked, or at least how they were framed.

• Options

@Flux said:

Nice. I am glad they are trying to do their research. Those wooden boxes look pretty sweet. I’d love to win one of those.

I haven’t seen the survey myself. I guess it may have been sent randomly to people.

• Options

@envoy982 said:

@Flux said:

I'd love to see the questions they asked, or at least how they were framed.

I went back and hit the link to reopen but it said my replies had been submitted and survey closed.

@MarshallFaulk28 said:

@Flux said:

Nice. I am glad they are trying to do their research. Those wooden boxes look pretty sweet. I’d love to win one of those.

I haven’t seen the survey myself. I guess it may have been sent randomly to people.

I am glad it was sent and they are doing their research too. It was a very strong emphasis between “how much is too much” both on turnaround times and costs to sub. A lot of SGC and BVG options to check the box on if the price or turnaround time was too long.

• Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 601 ✭✭✭✭

@envoy982 said:

I'll let you know how long my latest group takes- here's the most recent that hit today.

• Options

@rexvos - I agree. I have several hundred cards 1960-2021 that are mostly set-registry type cards, including HOF rookies that are not worth the $150 fee. I have sent a bunch of cards to SGC and have been really happy with the turnaround times. i've gotten a good enough return to make it worthwhile as well. I have had better luck on BIN vs auction though. I've also just sent in about 30 hof rc's that were very similarly valued for the same grade in a PSA holder. So my plan is to get them back from SGC, sell them and buy the PSA holder in the same grade and use that for my set. The cheaper ones (Strahan, Fred Dean, Jackie Slater, Ray Guy et tal) are barely worth the $15 fee if that ever returns, so I'm really not sure what I'll do with those types of cards yet. I have built up a small stockpile of unopened material as well but it is so hard seeing it in my closet next to my desk and not opening it!

• Options
    Kepper19Kepper19 Posts: 317 ✭✭✭

@Flux said:

I didn't get the survey either...if they are trying to get a good representation on how many cards people are waiting to submit, you would think they would send out the survey to thousands of people...

• Options
    edited November 9, 2021 3:12PM

Maybe check spam folders? Here is what the email looks like. If not, I like my chances at winning a box >:)

• Options

No email for me but my 3-card express order entered 11/2/21 hit assembly today.

• Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 601 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 12, 2021 4:57PM

Survey seems geared towards ACCEPTANCE of higher prices ,but faster speeds. Which I frankly could give a crap about ( speed or higher prices)

Seems to totally ignore the fact many regular submitters use the PSA registry.
    They may grab money short term, but I can tell you right now what propped PSA for years is registry subs
    BGS jacked prices up and their sub levels went down, all of a sudden SGC and other 3rd parties swooped in.

Every survey and comment I've made the last 2 years is the fact they seem to be ignoring registry. I held off listing over 100 of my registries due to that fact. Just like BGS- not in to subbing cards worth less than $100 for $30 a pop. Makes 0 sense.
    I did not continue that with BGS and won't do it with PSA.

I can accept the $20 modern rate . I'd even tolerate $30 a pop on ultra. But 30 for vintage/modern ?? Forget it.
    Not even worth it even for registry.

FLUX-- yeah- think I'll take a box they look nice >:)

@envoy982 - my sub above hit Grading today already

• Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭✭

The survey was interesting but for me I would be ok with a longer turnaround time and a lower price point for the registry sets I am working on.

Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options

@jeffv96masters said:
    Survey seems geared towards ACCEPTANCE of higher prices ,but faster speeds. Which I frankly could give a crap about

Seems to totally ignore the fact many regular submitters use the PSA registry.
    They may grab money short term, but I can tell you right now what propped PSA for years is registry subs
    BGS jacked prices up and their sub levels went down, all of a sudden SGC and other 3rd parties swooped in.

Every survey and comment I've made the last 2 years is the fact they seem to be ignoring registry. I held off listing over 100 of my registries due to that fact. Just like BGS- not in to subbing cards worth less than $100 for $30 a pop. Makes 0 sense.
    I did not continue that with BGS and won't do it with PSA.

I can accept the $20 modern rate . I'd even tolerate $30 a pop on ultra. But 30 for vintage/modern ?? Forget it.
    Not even worth it even for registry.

FLUX-- yeah- think I'll take a box they look nice >:)

@envoy982 - my sub above hit Grading today already

Jeffv96,
    You wrote this perfectly and I agree with everything. How do we sub a vintage card worth say $50-$100 ??? If they can not get to $10 or lower the vintage cards simply will not be submitted in bulk anymore. You will have very few people that will submit 1950's to 1980 commons for $20 a card. The registries will come to a screeching halt. No way around it. This should all be interesting.

• Options

@Mickey71 said:

Jeffv96,
    You wrote this perfectly and I agree with everything. How do we sub a vintage card worth say $50-$100 ??? If they can not get to $10 or lower the vintage cards simply will not be submitted in bulk anymore. You will have very few people that will submit 1950's to 1980 commons for $20 a card. The registries will come to a screeching halt. No way around it. This should all be interesting.

It's not just vintage, it's modern this applies to as well. I have and still want to collect a lot more 1990-2018 hockey cards that for the most part are barely capable of hitting a value of $100 even in a strong market, the sub $20 fees need to be applied across the board for anything that has a value under $100 that isn't going to burden the researchers (ie ultra modern issues).

I do think we need to come to grips with the fact under $10/card is likely gone and not coming back, inflation alone will have wiped that out.

• Options

@Jayman1982 said:

@Mickey71 said:

Jeffv96,

It's not just vintage, it's modern this applies to as well. I have and still want to collect a lot more 1990-2018 hockey cards that for the most part are barely capable of hitting a value of $100 even in a strong market, the sub $20 fees need to be applied across the board for anything that has a value under $100 that isn't going to burden the researchers (ie ultra modern issues).

I do think we need to come to grips with the fact under $10/card is likely gone and not coming back, inflation alone will have wiped that out.

If reasonable prices don't come back then I don't sub. It's plain and simple for me. They also can make a ton of money on $9 subs. You are right on the research of the newer stuff....cards with 13 different color variations. That stuff is out of hand. We shall see.

• Options

The submitter assumes the risk of cards being under graded or damaged. I am also working on the registry and it’s worth it to me to submit cards that are at least the value of submission. I am a collector and plan to keep most of the cards long term but when those cards come back one or more grades lower, the cost exceeds the value and that is never good. I have also paid the extra money to submit cards in the “regular” service order only to have the cards come back 1 to 2 grades lower than I and many on the board anticipated. If I thought they would’ve graded that low, I would’ve just submitted them with the value submissions. I learned to just submit in the value submissions and welcome the up-charge. I went into much further detail in the write-in portions of the survey. The cost of grading will have to come down to where it was before the shutdown before I start to submit again.

• Options

Morning,

So my Oldest sub (1 Year++) on Tuesday/Wed night moved from Assembly to QC1, then last night Weds./Thurs. it moved from QC1 to QC2 before this morning.

Does this mean I may have Poppage before the Weekend?

YeeHaw!

Neil

• Options

Express order entered 11/2 hit QA1 on 11/10 and QA2 overnight 11/10 and has been there the last 24 hours or so. Hoping I see grades today some time.

@thedutymon11 QA2 for those older subs seems to be all over the board. I had one move through each stage about a day apart and I've seen others that sat in assembly, qa1 or qa2 for a month. I hope you see grades soon though! After a year of waiting, it has to be exciting!

• Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Sitting in QA 2 myself as of last night. Was in QA 1 for a couple of days prior.
    Received Logged
    11/24/20 02/09/21 N/A See Details 37 Value Vintage (1971-)

"...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ejguru said:
    Sitting in QA 2 myself as of last night. Was in QA 1 for a couple of days prior.
    Received Logged

ditto. Mine hit QA2 a few days ago. Description disappeared night before last.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    edited November 12, 2021 8:58AM

@rexvos said:

@ejguru said:
    Received Logged

Nice, you guys are giving me hope for a 2021 return on both my order entered Feb 16 that are still in grading

• Options

Jayman1982: Hopefully not setting up a jinx, but I'd be surprised if you don't have cards back by mid-December. I even had an order entered mid-April just enter grading, at least a month ahead of what I projected it would based on CTD from the past 1-2 months.

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

My oldest backlog order that "Arrived" on 11/6/20 should be arriving at my door this weekend. Junk wax, mostly 9s with sprinkled 10s and 8s. Nothing interesting enough to share. Next 2 orders that have been stuck in grading forever, 12/3/20 & 12/7/20, have zoomed though the stages into QA2 this week. Feels like they're really pushing hard to get orders finished before their 1 year birthday.

• Options

@Jayman1982 said:

@rexvos said:

@ejguru said:
    Received Logged

Nice, you guys are giving me hope for a 2021 return on both my order entered Feb 16 that are still in grading

I have a value vintage (entered 2/9) that has been stuck in qa2 for 2.5 weeks, list disappeared for 2 of the weeks. Dont get too hopeful :)

• Options

QA2 for 2.5 weeks; I won't make 2.5 weeks; hell, I won't make 1 week. Checking it every waking 30 minutes is a tough pace to maintain! :D

• Options
    Geoff76Geoff76 Posts: 162 ✭✭✭

@Jayman1982 said:

@rexvos said:

@ejguru said:
    Received Logged

Jayman - when did your orders enter grading? My order is about to begin its eighth month in research and ID (entered 4/15).

• Options

@Geoff76 FWIW - My value orders that were entered on 4/7/21 all hit grading between 10/29 and 11/4.

• Options

I have 2 value orders entered 4/12 that hit grading on Monday and Tuesday this week. I have one more that was entered on 4/15 that is still in research. I have a quarterly special entered 2/15 that has been in grading since mid June. Coming up on a year since it left my house.

• Options

Popped today, but wished it didn't. Certainly going to be my last sub, as this must have been graded by a newbie with no prior experience with 67 stickers. I have the #2 set, over a dozen GM 10's and nearly 50 9's. These were all 8 and up IMO, and a few were on par with 9's and a few 10's. All those non-sticker submits were ebay raw buys, expected 6/7 grade, and submitted intentionally to be the lower graded part of the submission. Apparently the joke is on me. These will all be broken out and sold raw and I firmly believe they look better than their slab says.
    TOTAL ITEMS
    DATE RECEIVED
    2/9/2021
    DATE SHIPPED
    N/A
    1 1 54843213 FAIR 1.5 1933 Goudey 208 Bernie James Card
    2 1 54843214 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1958 Zorro 4 Friendly Enemies Card
    3 1 54843215 EXCELLENT 5 1958 Zorro 25 the Captain's Triumph Card
    4 1 54843216 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1958 Zorro 41 Daring Leap Card
    5 1 54843217 EXCELLENT 5 1958 Zorro 80 Relaxing With Garcia Card
    6 1 N3: EVIDENCE OF RECOLORATION 1962 Topps 500 Duke Snider Card
    7 1 54843219 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps 166 Eddie Mathews Card
    8 1 54843220 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1959 Topps 149 Jim Bunning Card
    9 1 54843221 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 1 Dennis Bennett Card
    10 1 N8: MISCUT 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 4 Don Demeter Card
    11 1 54843223 EXCELLENT 5 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 4 Don Demeter Card
    12 1 54843224 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 5 Hank Fischer Card
    13 1 54843225 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 6 Joe Foy Card
    14 1 54843226 EXCELLENT 5 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 6 Joe Foy Card
    15 1 54843227 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 7 Mike Andrews Card
    16 1 54843228 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 8 Dalton Jones Card
    17 1 54843229 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 9 Jim Lonborg Card
    18 1 54843230 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 10 Don McMahon Card
    19 1 54843231 EXCELLENT 5 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 11 Dave Morehead Card
    20 1 54843232 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 13 Rico Petrocelli Card
    21 1 54843233 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 14 Mike Ryan Card
    22 1 54843234 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 14 Mike Ryan Card
    23 1 54843235 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 15 Jose Santiago Card
    24 1 54843236 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 16 George Scott Card
    25 1 54843237 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 17 Sal Maglie Card
    26 1 54843238 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 18 Reggie Smith Card
    27 1 54843239 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 19 Lee Stange Card
    28 1 54843240 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 19 Lee Stange Card
    29 1 54843241 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 20 Jerry Stephenson Card
    30 1 54843242 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 21 Jose Tartabull Card
    31 1 54843243 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 21 Jose Tartabull Card
    32 1 54843244 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 22 George Thomas Card
    33 1 54843245 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 23 Bob Tillman Card
    34 1 54843246 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 24 Johnnie Wyatt Card
    35 1 54843247 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 26 Dick Williams Card
    36 1 54843248 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 32 Red Sox Logo Card
    37 1 54843249 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1965 Topps 302 Al Stanek Card

• Options
    beachbumcollectingbeachbumcollecting Posts: 461 ✭✭✭
    edited November 12, 2021 3:48PM

@ejguru said:
    Popped today, but wished it didn't. Certainly going to be my last sub, as this must have been graded by a newbie with no prior experience with 67 stickers. I have the #2 set, over a dozen GM 10's and nearly 50 9's. These were all 8 and up IMO, and a few were on par with 9's and a few 10's. All those non-sticker submits were ebay raw buys, expected 6/7 grade, and submitted intentionally to be the lower graded part of the submission. Apparently the joke is on me. These will all be broken out and sold raw and I firmly believe they look better than their slab says.
    TOTAL ITEMS
    DATE RECEIVED
    2/9/2021
    DATE SHIPPED
    N/A
    1 1 54843213 FAIR 1.5 1933 Goudey 208 Bernie James Card
    2 1 54843214 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1958 Zorro 4 Friendly Enemies Card
    3 1 54843215 EXCELLENT 5 1958 Zorro 25 the Captain's Triumph Card
    4 1 54843216 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1958 Zorro 41 Daring Leap Card
    5 1 54843217 EXCELLENT 5 1958 Zorro 80 Relaxing With Garcia Card
    6 1 N3: EVIDENCE OF RECOLORATION 1962 Topps 500 Duke Snider Card
    7 1 54843219 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps 166 Eddie Mathews Card
    8 1 54843220 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1959 Topps 149 Jim Bunning Card
    9 1 54843221 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 1 Dennis Bennett Card
    10 1 N8: MISCUT 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 4 Don Demeter Card
    11 1 54843223 EXCELLENT 5 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 4 Don Demeter Card
    12 1 54843224 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 5 Hank Fischer Card
    13 1 54843225 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 6 Joe Foy Card
    14 1 54843226 EXCELLENT 5 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 6 Joe Foy Card
    15 1 54843227 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 7 Mike Andrews Card
    16 1 54843228 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 8 Dalton Jones Card
    17 1 54843229 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 9 Jim Lonborg Card
    18 1 54843230 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 10 Don McMahon Card
    19 1 54843231 EXCELLENT 5 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 11 Dave Morehead Card
    20 1 54843232 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 13 Rico Petrocelli Card
    21 1 54843233 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 14 Mike Ryan Card
    22 1 54843234 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 14 Mike Ryan Card
    23 1 54843235 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 15 Jose Santiago Card
    24 1 54843236 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 16 George Scott Card
    25 1 54843237 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 17 Sal Maglie Card
    26 1 54843238 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 18 Reggie Smith Card
    27 1 54843239 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 19 Lee Stange Card
    28 1 54843240 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 19 Lee Stange Card
    29 1 54843241 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 20 Jerry Stephenson Card
    30 1 54843242 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 21 Jose Tartabull Card
    31 1 54843243 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 21 Jose Tartabull Card
    32 1 54843244 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 22 George Thomas Card
    33 1 54843245 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 23 Bob Tillman Card
    34 1 54843246 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 24 Johnnie Wyatt Card
    35 1 54843247 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 26 Dick Williams Card
    36 1 54843248 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps Red Sox Stickers 32 Red Sox Logo Card
    37 1 54843249 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1965 Topps 302 Al Stanek Card

That is pathetic! no way you would get sticker grades like that. Knowing all of the stickers we have dealt there is absolutely no way your eyes could miss that horribly. 2-8's , give me a break. hopefully the new boss at PSA is listening because the quality and consistency continues to spiral downward

my last few orders from 2020 made their way through this past week. I downgraded all expectations so I was fine. Luckily I didn't have a blood bath. That was my only goal to get the cards back and not feel like the whole order was a waste of money. only a couple stragglers left. even if PSA opens back up with value orders, my cards are staying put until these issues are addressed