Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

****Official American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set Designer Edition Order Thread****

Comments

• Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just flipped to "Remind Me"

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gone

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    CoinCoinsCoinCoins Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

sold out

• Options
    CoinCoinsCoinCoins Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

that was fun

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got a set 1 hr and 40 minutes in,,,,,,, don't believe they were still available.

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    CoinMeisterCoinMeister Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2021 11:34AM

Took longer than expected to show Remind Me button.

"What we are never changes, but who we are ... never stops changing."
  • Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

I paid for the quick turn shipping so let’s see if I get it by next week🤣

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GiveMeProof said:

@MsMorrisine said:
    mine still says HHL reached but no email and no order number

Is it possible cancel your order and start from scratch? There's still time.

no order email received && no order number in order history

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HoneyMarket said:
    SOLD OUT - 2:32 PM

RIP

• Options
    HoneyMarketHoneyMarket Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:

@GiveMeProof said:

@MsMorrisine said:
    mine still says HHL reached but no email and no order number

Is it possible cancel your order and start from scratch? There's still time.

no order email received && no order number in order history

I'm holding out Hope for you....that confirmation e-mail will come soon!!! :)

BST references available on request

• Options
    SPalladinoSPalladino Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2021 11:39AM

0 available as of ~2h30m after the noon eastern / 9am pacific opening. The red 'add to bag' button never went to 'back order'. These may be shipping sooner rather than months down the line.

Steve Palladino
    - Ike Group member
    - DIVa (Designated Ike Varieties) Project co-lead and attributor
  • Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭

Order history is back up (and mine is there so happy dance of joy)

• Options
    edited September 13, 2021 11:37AM

@HoneyMarket said:
    ...just waiting to hear good news from @MsMorrisine now!

my computer probably oveheated. after using the secondary one for a while, the laptop is back

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

oh great I got the mystery double order. 2 are showing in order history.

supposedly only 1 gets cancelled, right? whoever just went through the scenario?

• Options

Double pf 70 presale 1500 on ebay

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:

supposedly only 1 gets cancelled, right? whoever just went through the scenario?

As soon as their Chat window opens up...I'm sure you could get it fixed with one their CSR's...

• Options
    GiveMeProofGiveMeProof Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭

@Mgarmy said:
    Check order site is down if you are logged in but if you log out and then put in your order number and email the info comes up and you can confirm you got one

Wow they have no record of my second order. They gave me an order #. Don't get it

• Options
    MJDMJD Posts: 87 ✭✭✭

After getting to checkout but encountering countless error messages, including the bizarre “prove you are human” message, I was ready to give up. Miraculously, however, one of my attempts must have gone through because I got a confirmation email.

• Options

@MJD said:
    After getting to checkout but encountering countless error messages, including the bizarre “prove you are human” message, I was ready to give up. Miraculously, however, one of my attempts must have gone through because I got a confirmation email.

Similar happened to me....

At one point I saw that I had exceeded the HHL...

Then I went and checked my e-mail and saw that I had rcvd an e-mail confirmation 15+ mins. earlier!

Now THERE is 15 mins of my life I'll never get back!!! Hahaha!!! LOL!!!

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options

I see many checked out easily, but it took until the last minutes to get one (two?) in.

I had all the usual errors, then the mystery "Unexpected Error" pop up, a couple of prove you are human, for about 2.5 hours.

this one was bad, and on top of it, the system double ordered me. I'm going to hold my breath cancel one. pray it does not further screw up and cancel everything.

• Options

I still have 1 in my bag, how do i get it out?

• Options
    smuglrsmuglr Posts: 407 ✭✭✭

@GiveMeProof said:

Click on check out click on remove from bag - unless you want to try for it if they lift the HHL tomorrow.

• Options
    edited September 13, 2021 12:06PM

@GiveMeProof said:

You DON'T touch it...

You try again tomorrow at 7:30 am EDT to order it again...assuming that they lift the HHL...

Many order will be cancelled tonight...having one in your bag makes your checkout quicker when they come back available!

EDIT: Or wait until Noon (EDT), when the HHL gets lifted...

• Options

@GiveMeProof said:

Finish the purchase when they inevitably come available again tomorrow morning. Or do you simply want your cart empty?

• Options

HHL doesn't get lifted until noon easstern

• Options
    CoinnmoreCoinnmore Posts: 161 ✭✭✭

I got 8 email confirmations! :D

• Options

@Coinnmore said:

check the order numbers you may have 8 different orders.

• Options

I removed it. Thanks for the help

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 15,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2021 12:23PM

It took me 1 hr 3 minutes but I finally got it processed from my cart. A friend's took even longer.

I am really about done with this crap. I won't pay secondary market prices for these contrived collectables and I am not sure how much longer I will play the game on issue date.

• Options
    Samuel8Samuel8 Posts: 379 ✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:

@Coinnmore said:

check the order numbers you may have 8 different orders.

I had similar experience as you, but my 2nd order did not go through and prompted "HHL exceeded...".

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:

I called The Mint customer service and was on hold hot thirty minutes. Talked for six minutes…..second phantom order cancelled on the spot.

• Options
    edited September 13, 2021 12:13PM

@MsMorrisine said:

I called The Mint customer service and was on hold for thirty minutes. Talked for six minutes…..second phantom order cancelled on the spot.

• Options
    Herb_THerb_T Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

My order went through after 1 hour and 12 minutes! Pure hell!

By the way, for those wanting to flip, here you go!

• Options
    originalsandmanoriginalsandman Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2021 12:42PM

And here I was panicking at 947 PST that there was no way there would be any still available as I went thru all the bad gateway, bad handshake or whatever lol. Life is strange some days.

• Options
    edited September 13, 2021 12:20PM

it is interesting to note that through all of this, I only received 3 "Page Not Found" errors over the 2.5 hours

• Options

It does good

recent complaints had them update the system to where it was at least not bad ... until today.

I have helped in generating change in the mint on other issues, too.

you have to try or you will fail.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2021 12:32PM

@Dirt94 said:

@RMLTM79 said:

@Dirt94 said:
    For those saying that this was the worst buying experience ever, the V75 ASEs last year were about the same. With 75,000 of those and 125,000 of these, these should last a little longer than last year which I think was like 1 1/2 hours.

I scored a silver 75th and I know the site didn't completely crash like it did today. That took me 15 minutes, this took me 1.5 hours. For me this was way worse.

That was your experience. Not necessarily everyone else’s. The website did crash for me. I tried for 1 1/2 hours and never got one on opening day. Had to play the 6:30 games for days to get one.

I place multiple orders until it sells out. You are looking at it wrong. Just because you got lucky on the V75 doesn't translate. This was FAR worse for site crashes etc as my 3 devices can attest. Normally, I can get 4 or 5 orders even in a 15 minute sell out. It took me 90 minutes to get those same orders placed today despite being on an ultrafast industrial server. Because I'm placing multiple orders, even if the first one gets through fast I get to see all the chaos.

• Options

has anyone received a confirmation email? I've only received the "order has been received" email--s

• Options

JM- do you not think it was a denial of service? Revenge of the bot flippers 😂

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:
    has anyone received a confirmation email? I've only received the "order has been received" email--s

Same

• Options

many of my errors said "server down"

I was hoping this was a site wide issue, and at 2.5 hours it just may have been.

• Options
    CoinMeisterCoinMeister Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭

@Mgarmy said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Same

Just order acknowledgment email so far.

"What we are never changes, but who we are ... never stops changing."
  • Options

I saw that as well

• Options
    GuxiyouGuxiyou Posts: 154 ✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:

I got my confirmation email 11 minutes ago

• Options
    Dirt94Dirt94 Posts: 230 ✭✭✭

@jmlanzaf said:

@Dirt94 said:

@RMLTM79 said:

@Dirt94 said:
    For those saying that this was the worst buying experience ever, the V75 ASEs last year were about the same. With 75,000 of those and 125,000 of these, these should last a little longer than last year which I think was like 1 1/2 hours.

I scored a silver 75th and I know the site didn't completely crash like it did today. That took me 15 minutes, this took me 1.5 hours. For me this was way worse.

That was your experience. Not necessarily everyone else’s. The website did crash for me. I tried for 1 1/2 hours and never got one on opening day. Had to play the 6:30 games for days to get one.

I place multiple orders until it sells out. You are looking at our wrong. Just because you got lucky on the V75 doesn't translate. This was FAR worse for site crashes etc as my 3 devices can attest. Normally, I can get 4 or 5 orders even in a 15 minute sell out. It took me 90 minutes to get those same orders placed today despite being on an ultrafast industrial server.

I am on fast devices too and using multiple devices but I got shut out of that one and was able to order today. So to each their own.

This discussion has been closed.