Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frankly Ben,
    That's not your seat. And pick up your marbles.

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's go deer. It's getting closer.

Where's Bambie and Thumper? Or...OoooK, this is a drill, rite.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like that one @Oldhoopster
    In mathematics, a limit is the value that a function (or sequence) approaches as the input (or index) approaches some value. Limits are essential to calculus and mathematical analysis, and are used to define continuity, derivatives, and integrals. The concept of a limit of a sequence is further generalized to the concept of a limit of a topological net, and is closely related to limit and direct limit in category theory.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    SonorandesertratSonorandesertrat Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

This takes me back 45 years. Some of my favorite undergraduate classes were in real analysis and point-set topology.

Member: EAC, NBS, C4, CWTS, ANA

RMR: 'Wer, wenn ich schriee, hörte mich denn aus der Engel Ordnungen?'

CJ: 'No one!' [Ain't no angels in the coin biz]
  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    In mathematics, a limit is the value that a function (or sequence) approaches as the input (or index) approaches some value. Limits are essential to calculus and mathematical analysis, and are used to define continuity, derivatives, and integrals. The concept of a limit of a sequence is further generalized to the concept of a limit of a topological net, and is closely related to limit and direct limit in category theory.

🤔

Ken
  • Options
    BJandTundraBJandTundra Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

Huh?

• Options
    AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steven59 said:
    When you spend your monthly coin allowance in the first 3 days of the month and can't afford anything else........

Reminds me of the time I invented the grape jelly and sour cream taco. It was surprisingly terrible.

Smitten with DBLCs.

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steven59 said:

@USSID17 said:

I don't recommend it - never met anybody that can outrun a 9mm.

@Steven59 said:

@USSID17 said:

If he could find it.

thefinn
  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thefinn said:
    If he could find it.

Sure he can - it's right next to the Snickers bar :D

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    Bruce7789Bruce7789 Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 6, 2021 8:53PM

Yeah, that's right, so?................. :*

• Options

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

I need that book!! 😮 😉

Ken
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's actually a pretty good book and it's an easy read. I'd recommend it to a new collector. :)B)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

peacockcoins

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file