Home U.S. Coin Forum

Ike AX2 C&C Set - Who's In? - Order Number & Experience Discussion - Predictions

Comments

• BackroadJunkieBackroadJunkie Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just talked to a friend of mine who went in for yesterday's sets.

She created her account a week ago, had never ordered from the mint before,
    and typed in her CC number manually.

USM03444xxx

Interlopers. Huh. image
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone who got double billed had one of the charges removed yet?
    theknowitalltroll;
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,490 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Guys, if you missed out check back every morning at 7:30 there will be more sets available. >>

This is how I got 5 Trumans when they kicked out the bad orders, they were releasing them at 7-8 am ET for a few days. >>

Yeah, but kind of unrealistic for many that aren't east coast time.
    Would be 4:30am for me. Considering I have a kid and responsibilities to family (ie...he is at the age of sports and evening practices) and a job where I have to start around my 7am, interrupting my night for a glimmer of hope like that is not realistic.

Not looking for sympathy. It is what it is, but, as usual, the USMint only does things for the east coast time. >>

Is that really a fair thing to say?

After all, they do release new issues at 12 Noon ET instead of 8:00 AM or 9:00 AM ET.

On the other hand, it isn't really a big deal to get up at 4:00am which is what I'll do over the next 5 days or so if that's what it takes.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

<< <i>Well... that was certainly special.

Not sure you can blame the US Mint site for the crashes (which I had plenty of also); when you have a flood like this, it is similar to a denial of service attack.

It does boggle the mind that so many orders with a limit of two can sell out in 9 minutes. >>

I never thought of the Denial of Service Software. I wonder if that's what the problem was in that somebody forgot to disable it at the specified time?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
    Just this minute received the "Your Order has Shipped" email.

Woo Hoo!

The name is LEE!
  • mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    Shipped.... Have UPS tracking # image
  • KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just this minute received the "Your Order has Shipped" email.

Woo Hoo! >>

Me Too !

• VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Order number 034471xx has shipped.
  • Coins101Coins101 Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭
    In the mean while, all I hear on my order #USM03442XXX is the sound of crickets even though my CC has been pinged. I did select DumbPost which I am beginning to think are the last to go out.
  • LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>In the mean while, all I hear on my order #USM03442XXX is the sound of crickets even though my CC has been pinged. I did select DumbPost which I am beginning to think are the last to go out. >>

Same: Processing.

Been that way since order time. I'll probably get them about middle of the first week in September.

<< <i>

<< <i>In the mean while, all I hear on my order #USM03442XXX is the sound of crickets even though my CC has been pinged. I did select DumbPost which I am beginning to think are the last to go out. >>

Same: Processing.

Been that way since order time. I'll probably get them about middle of the first week in September. >>

Same here, if we are so lucky!!!
    LanLord, Coins101
    On the HR Liberties I had the same experience. Saw lots reporting shipping all around my order number. Feeling worried and depressed mine wasn't shipping. But by the end of the day I got the shipped email and all stress was relieved. Hope it goes the same for you both and yours ship by later today.

<< <i>LanLord, Coins101
    On the HR Liberties I had the same experience. Saw lots reporting shipping all around my order number. Feeling worried and depressed mine wasn't shipping. But by the end of the day I got the shipped email and all stress was relieved. Hope it goes the same for you both and yours ship by later today. >>

The same thing happened to me on the UHR Eagle but I was late at ordering but one of the first to get their coin. That was ok, if you know what I mean!!! LOL
  • Coins101, got a shipped email today and it is coming smartpost or dumbpost as you call it.image
  • RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long were they up for this morning?
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How long were they up for this morning? >>

Quite a while....at least a minute
  • 08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    US Mint site says my order shipped but no email yet.
    USM03449XXX

Joe
  • bigolebigole Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    Clearly my thanks to the folks on the BST to educate me to check back at 7:30 eastern the next morning for some "new inventory" on otherwise sold out sets. I would not have a confirmed order today without that, as I was frozen out yesterday.

If you don't have yours yet, be there tomorrow morning and Friday morning, you may get a lucky second chance like me.

• BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭

My girlfriend said about 2-3 minutes. She was able to get 2 sets.
    Yay. Got a tracking number. FedEx doesn't know it exists yet, but we're makin' progress!

Of course, it's coming smartpost, so it really doesn't matter how slowly the sets ooze out of Memphis...

(Default shipping, USM03440xxx)

<< <i>Yay. Got a tracking number. FedEx doesn't know it exists yet, but we're makin' progress!

Of course, it's coming smartpost, so it really doesn't matter how slowly the sets ooze out of Memphis...

(Default shipping, USM03440xxx) >>

The regular FedX tracking page won't show your package. Stupid Post Package Tracking will show tracking once it is picked up and on its way.

• mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> My girlfriend said about 2-3 minutes. She was able to get 2 sets. >>

That agrees with my experience. My computer clock said 4:32 when I was denied, so that means it was sometime between 4:32 and 4:33 (all times PDT)

<< <i>

<< <i>Yay. Got a tracking number. FedEx doesn't know it exists yet, but we're makin' progress!

(Default shipping, USM03440xxx) >>

The regular FedX tracking page won't show your package. Stupid Post Package Tracking will show tracking once it is picked up and on its way. >>

Sure it does, at least for me.

The problem used to be the package disappeared once it hit the USPS.

However, I've found if you put a "92" in front of the FedEx tracking number on the USPS site, you'll continue to get useful information.
    I use to not get tracking with Stupid Post stuff until I found that tracking site. If it works now, great! Nice trick to continue tracking when it finally hits USPS.

PS: Did you notice the tracking site I included will track almost all shippers? UPS, FedX, USPS etc? Using your trick you wouldn't even need to change tracking pages.

• CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Order shipped email earlier this afternoon, but they pinged my card twice for the same purchase???? I doubled checked the mint's website in my order history and only the one order for two of the sets.
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,

<< <i>Anyone who got double billed had one of the charges removed yet?[

I'm in the same boat, I looked yesterday and they pinged my card twice and I looked again today after the shipped email arrived and still had two charges.
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

• bestdaybestday Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Order shipped email earlier this afternoon, but they pinged my card twice for the same purchase???? I doubled checked the mint's website in my order history and only the one order for two of the sets. >>

wait until after you get the sets .. then call The Mint
    Smartpost FedEx to Chicago .. north 75 miles to Wisconsin .. Back south 75 Miles to Chicago for delivery... lol

<< <i>

<< <i>Order shipped email earlier this afternoon, but they pinged my card twice for the same purchase???? I doubled checked the mint's website in my order history and only the one order for two of the sets. >>

wait until after you get the sets .. then call The Mint >>

yeah that's what my plan is, as soon as they are at fed ex then I will give them a call. I noticed back a page, that it happened to another member here also.

• NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    Got my shipping notification, with tracking #. I had NO issues or problems ordering, and I was laid up in the hospital after getting my foot pinned back together, internet service blew, but I had no issues other than it being a bit slow.
    I'll come up with something.
  • 08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

yeah that's what my plan is, as soon as they are at fed ex then I will give them a call. I noticed back a page, that it happened to another member here also. >>

Mine still shows two pending charges and have shipped.
    Joe

<< <i>I use to not get tracking with Stupid Post stuff until I found that tracking site. If it works now, great! Nice trick to continue tracking when it finally hits USPS.

PS: Did you notice the tracking site I included will track almost all shippers? UPS, FedX, USPS etc? Using your trick you wouldn't even need to change tracking pages. >>

I have to say this is where my paranoia starts to creep in. (Let's see, OCD, paranoid and collects coins. Where's my meds? Why don't I have any meds?)

I really don't want a third party to be able to know where my stuff is coming from. Even if the guys running the site are on the level, the guys who break into the site and set up filters on that data aren't. I have to trust FedEx and the USPS, because they're the one's doing the delivery. However, I'm not giving my valid tracking numbers to anyone else.

I've worked in system administration and security for 20+ years, back to a time when there wasn't any such thing as computer security. Having seen and learned about all the scams and nefarious schemes, I'm just paranoid that way...

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

yeah that's what my plan is, as soon as they are at fed ex then I will give them a call. I noticed back a page, that it happened to another member here also. >>

Mine still shows two pending charges and have shipped.
    Joe >>

So that's three of us now, anyone else?

• Shipped. Ordered 12:03.

# 3441xxx.
  • morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New BST listing of 50+ boxes of two, really bugs the F outa me.
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO

<< <i>

My girlfriend said about 2-3 minutes. She was able to get 2 sets. >>

Thanks!!
  • epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I really don't want a third party to be able to know where my stuff is coming from. Even if the guys running the site are on the level, the guys who break into the site and set up filters on that data aren't. I have to trust FedEx and the USPS, because they're the one's doing the delivery. However, I'm not giving my valid tracking numbers to anyone else.

>>

This.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    My 2 boxes are on the waY also.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>New BST listing of 50+ boxes of two, really bugs the F outa me. >>

Yep. Outstanding forum member there....15 whole posts in 8 years. All 15 have been on flipping some things on the BST. Nothing anywhere else (makes me wonder if it's an alt or just someone here to get some info, grab items, and sell to people here....) "we" "we" "we"....I hope "they" pay some taxes as, when you are grabbing multiple allotments like that, you certainly aren't a collector getting an extra one or two to help pay for what you buy. You are definitely playing in dealer territory.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

<< <i>

Yep. Outstanding forum member there....15 whole posts in 8 years. All 15 have been on flipping some things on the BST. Nothing anywhere else (makes me wonder if it's an alt or just someone here to get some info, grab items, and sell to people here....) "we" "we" "we"....I hope "they" pay some taxes as, when you are grabbing multiple allotments like that, you certainly aren't a collector getting an extra one or two to help pay for what you buy. You are definitely playing in dealer territory. >>

see my post about this ..Computer Robot ordering ??????
  • OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

My girlfriend said about 2-3 minutes. She was able to get 2 sets. >>

I was online at 430 pst and they were up no more than 1 minute. I was able to add to cart but not finalize the purchase after I entered the CC info.

We shall see how tomorrow morning will go. Good luck to all trying to get sets!
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • thisnamztakenthisnamztaken Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received email today (8/12/15) that my order has shipped. Ordered 12:08 PM on 8/11/15.
    I never thought that growing old would happen so fast.
    - Jim
  • morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<Yep. Outstanding forum member there....15 whole posts in 8 years.>>

All I'm looking for is a set or two, offered many $200 a piece, no takers. Be happy with making 245% on your investment.
    Guess I'll wait it out, certainly not gonna chase these things.
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO

<< <i>

Yep. Outstanding forum member there....15 whole posts in 8 years. All 15 have been on flipping some things on the BST. Nothing anywhere else (makes me wonder if it's an alt or just someone here to get some info, grab items, and sell to people here....) "we" "we" "we"....I hope "they" pay some taxes as, when you are grabbing multiple allotments like that, you certainly aren't a collector getting an extra one or two to help pay for what you buy. You are definitely playing in dealer territory. >>

Incredible.

Beyond your comments which I think are spot on how did this persons network get 50+ orders . Given the large number who could not get even one order placed this must b quite a large buying pool.
  • cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Order shipped!
    Many happy BST transactions
  • HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    During the pokemon craze a guy I sold beanie babies to had an "arrangement" with Toys are Us.
    When they got 100 cases of cards in he would get 75 of them out the back door.
    Easy to find someone to payoff. It just depends if they are able to follow thru.
    .image
    " If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • don129don129 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭
    There's a clue to who is in his network in his username.......
    Successful BSTs with adriana, barrytrot, Bochiman, Dabigkahuna, Modern Coin Mart, oilstates2003, terburn88, THEGENERAL
  • Falk25Falk25 Posts: 110 ✭✭
    On sale again!!
  • OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    They are up!
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Falk25Falk25 Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Wow that wasn't even 30 seconds.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file