Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

March Of Dimes set.. PCGS,NGC 69s ,lower PCGS 70s $335 - $406

Comments

• Options
    StrikeOutXXXStrikeOutXXX Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Under 20 seconds, I was 318655x

My co-worker sitting next to me was about 5 seconds behind me, and got webpage unavailable. He's on try #2 after a 5 minute wait logging back in lol.

Edit - his finally went through at 12:08 - he was 319317x

Assuming the mint order #'s go sequentially - in 8 minutes (Between his and mine) there were 6619 orders placed.

------------------------------------------------------------

"You Suck Award" - February, 2015

Discoverer of 1919 Mercury Dime DDO - FS-101
  • Options
    GManGMan Posts: 790 ✭✭
    Trying to order now. Website keeps failing the final checkout. Fun stuff.
    GMan
  • Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twice I have gone through Order Confirmation only to end up at "The page you have requested is unavailable." I give up.
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 sets #3191xxx.
  • Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Checkout at 9:05 after freezing/crash at CC verify. Order USM031905XX
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Took about ten times. Kept getting hung up at the final check out. Finally got through at 11:07. 03192xxx
  • Options
    TheRavenTheRaven Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Nabbed mine at 12:04 image

When are these gone?
    Collection under construction: VG Barber Quarters & Halves
  • Options
    rajaraja Posts: 65 ✭✭

froze over a couple of times. unable to charge
    then worked.
    3194xxx
    Colonials and Post-Colonials
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Took about ten times. Kept getting hung up at the final check out. Finally got through at 11:07. 03192xxx >>

Me, too. My order for 5 sets finally went through at 12:10 after crashing several times.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    shorecollshorecoll Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use a different card, mine crashed twice, I switched cards (from Visa to MC) and it went right through.
    ANA-LM, NBS, EAC
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You "easy" guys were lucky.
    I was on right away (cool), but as I added it and went through checkout, it kept spinning then kicking me back to the start of checkout...over and over and over.
    Finally got through, but I wouldn't applaud the website on this just yet....PITA to keep getting kicked back to the start of the checkout and having to redo everything.

Also, I had logged into the site after the recent change but when I went in this morning to make sure things were fine, I had no account anymore.....I was able to recreate it using the same email address (no conflict) so my previous account was completely removed image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a fiasco. My order has been at the last stage of checkout since 30 seconds after 9:00 and can't complete the order. It keeps failing on the last step
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    over 10k orders within the first 15 minutes....
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    taxbuster1040taxbuster1040 Posts: 343 ✭✭✭

Took 2 minutes... ordered 5 sets. Easy....
  • Options
    agentjim007agentjim007 Posts: 6,256
    What happened to the waiting room?
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some coughing and choking on my order took until 12:04

third time was the charm

3190xxx

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    BackroadJunkieBackroadJunkie Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some initial problems checking out, but both orders in by 12:08.

2 set order USM031919xx
    3 set order USM031936xx

Assuming I'm getting the 3 set order graded, I put expidited shipping on it. We'll see if it gets here any faster. image

Edit to add: Credit card already pinged for both orders.
  • Options
    GManGMan Posts: 790 ✭✭
    Finally got it to go through.

USM031949xx
    GMan
  • Options
    Dollar2007Dollar2007 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭
    Crazy. Already looking like more than 9,000 orders have been placed. This thing could sell out within the hour is most people are placing orders of 5.
  • Options
    brendanlambrendanlam Posts: 662 ✭✭✭
    My first order is USM03189xxx
  • Options
    DavideoDavideo Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭
    Almost pulled the trigger, but decided to pass.
  • Options
    JazzmanJABJazzmanJAB Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>wow that was easy!

in & out by 12:01 >>

Same here # 31864xx >>

Me too ! #31996xx.

• Options
    ordered 1 at a time, 5 total, but none are showing up in my Order history. I was having the same problem for the first 10 minutes as most ("The Page you are requesting is not available")

It won't let me order any more, correctly saying "Household Limit Reached for this Product"
  • Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>wow that was easy!

in & out by 12:01 >>

Same here # 31864xx >>

Me too ! #31996xx. >>

Over 11k orders as of that post. Thats fast.
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    tyler267tyler267 Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭✭

Website a little slow but no real issues for my friend or myself

Mine
    approx 12:10 order # USM03194XXX

Coworker
    Approx 12:20 order # USM03200XXX
  • Options
    goldbuffalogoldbuffalo Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    15,000 orders of 5 = 75,000

• Options
    already showing:

"The expected in-stock date is Fri Aug 14 2015"

update: 9:28
    Now showing :

"Back order: The expected in-stock date is Fri Aug 14 2015"
  • Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aprox 13,500 orders in the first half hour

• Options
    BackroadJunkieBackroadJunkie Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>15,000 orders of 5 = 75,000 >>

I'd WAG the average order was 2.5. Still, that's almost 40K sets in 25 minutes...
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Mine 32000XX - that's 13000+ orders!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fell asleep at the wheel and didn't get my order in until 11:24...showing on backorder and delivery of August 2015. Guess I'll cancel if this turns out to tank.
  • Options
    BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭
    PIA but they do show in the order history

• Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>ordered 1 at a time, 5 total, but none are showing up in my Order history. I was having the same problem for the first 10 minutes as most ("The Page you are requesting is not available")

It won't let me order any more, correctly saying "Household Limit Reached for this Product" >>

Same here but don't forget to put in your address or it will kick you out saying page cant be found. in for 5 single'. image

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    BACKORDER BACKORDER
  • Options
    ksammutksammut Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    Five for me.
    American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

• Options
    Look like those who order now is on the waiting list from return,credit card check......
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭
    5 single orders. Was out by 12:15. First time order would not go through.
  • Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>ordered 1 at a time, 5 total, but none are showing up in my Order history. I was having the same problem for the first 10 minutes as most ("The Page you are requesting is not available")

It won't let me order any more, correctly saying "Household Limit Reached for this Product" >>

I had the same problem but I went for all five in one order. I have a confirmation email with the order number but it does not show up in my order history.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already on back order to August~very impressive!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    agentjim007agentjim007 Posts: 6,256
    My order status is processing.
  • Options
    So the Backordered people will be getting the returns as they come in from those that cherrypickimage
  • Options
    So the Backordered people will be getting the returns as they come in from those that cherrypickimage
  • Options
    I wonder how many sets were assembled and ready to ship @ 11:59 today? A completely wild guess of 20 to 30 thousand. What do you guess?

• Options
    Quadruple postimage
  • Options
    Sorry, my browser just kept hanging and I figured hitting the send button a couple extra times would helpimage
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    I finally got through at 12:42 and ordered one set. Was told it was backordered. I don't understand why all you people need 5 sets??
    Hope you make that huge flip profit that you're looking for !!
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    duplicate post

• Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started right at noon. First order of two easy. Second order of three kept getting error message. Took 4 tries but finally worked.
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    numismanumisma Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭✭

I couldn't get through on the phone, but then just ordered online in less than a minute. What's the difference between calling in an order and doing it online?
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I finally got through at 12:42 and ordered one set. Was told it was backordered. I don't understand why all you people need 5 sets??
    Hope you make that huge flip profit that you're looking for !! >>

It's not even the 5 sets per person....it's the people that are ordering multiple groups of 5 (look at the BST...there is already a person who says he has ordered (multiple accounts obviously) 3 sets of 5 each and is flipping them. That's 15 sets out the door right there.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file