1234568»

Comments

• Options
    luckybucksluckybucks Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the warning :c)
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Thats cool....a direct link right to this thread. Man, the world is about to be awakened. Stan, you're gonna be famous!!! LOL >>

Oh nooo!... THEY are watching >>

No Stan posts since the news hit. Did They get him after all? Mel Gibson flashbacks... >>

What am I supposed to say? I already tried to explain what is coming before it was in the news and no one wanted to listen. Point and snicker away..
  • Options
    With all their regulations, I wouldn't doubt you can store a lawn mower in it though. But my heart belongs to printing presses, I would like to do that, is that still aloud?
    PCGS
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>With all their regulations, I wouldn't doubt you can store a lawn mower in it though. But my heart belongs to printing presses, I would like to do that, is that still aloud? >>

Are you doing text to speech kenny ? image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>With all their regulations, I wouldn't doubt you can store a lawn mower in it though. But my heart belongs to printing presses, I would like to do that, is that still aloud? >>

Are you doing text to speech kenny ? image >>

Perhaps I was. What I meant to say was, can I store a non used minny septic tank in my SDB. It's about 1"²
    PCGS
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Whats the frequency Kenny?
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What am I supposed to say? I already tried to explain what is coming before it was in the news and no one wanted to listen. Point and snicker away.. >>

Prove you're the real Stan.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The War on Cash - Martin Armstrong

"Of course you have the benefit of ending bank robberies. But honestly, banks do not carry that much cash anyway. The MAJOR benefit for them to eliminate cash is that it will eliminate bank runs."

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Perhaps I was. What I meant to say was, can I store a non used minny septic tank in my SDB. It's about 1"² >>

You really do have a minny septic image 1 square inch ? Even assuming you meant 1 cubic inch a wittle bunny would fill that before breakfast.

• Options

<< <i>The War on Cash - Martin Armstrong

"Of course you have the benefit of ending bank robberies. But honestly, banks do not carry that much cash anyway. The MAJOR benefit for them to eliminate cash is that it will eliminate bank runs." >>

only $95 for his 'solution'! good ol' Snakeoil Armstrong at it again.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The War on Cash - Martin Armstrong

"Of course you have the benefit of ending bank robberies. But honestly, banks do not carry that much cash anyway. The MAJOR benefit for them to eliminate cash is that it will eliminate bank runs." >>

only $95 for his 'solution'! good ol' Snakeoil Armstrong at it again. >>

The first messenger that gave notice of Lucullus' coming was so far from pleasing Tigranes that he had his head cut off for his painsimage

• Options

<< <i>

The first messenger that gave notice of Lucullus' coming was so far from pleasing Tigranes that he had his head cut off for his painsimage >>

The lesson? Always monetize your messages. image
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread has taken a turn for the worse and I didn't think it was even possible.
    Have a nice day
  • Options

<< <i>This thread has taken a turn for the worse and I didn't think it was even possible. >>

Throwing down the gauntlet sir?image
  • Options

<< <i>This thread has taken a turn for the worse and I didn't think it was even possible. >>

By my calculations, one more turn and it'll be awesome again.
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bronco,

Behave.

Have a nice day