Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The Barber Mega Thread - Part Two

Comments

• Options
    paesanpaesan Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craig, Beautiful 01-O you had there!

Mike, Only six left? Pretty awesome! Congrats too on your puppy too.

Vern, Perfect 13-S and even a greater story behind it!

Paesan
    More coins, less government.
  • Options
    mrkbrown87mrkbrown87 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭
    like to hear good stories what you say VerN?
    Mark Brown

Hoard the keys
  • Options
    barberkeysbarberkeys Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craig - Was that 01-O toughie still in the old ANACS slab when you let it get away?

The brief story on my raw 13-S. I bought it from a dear dealer friend in 1998, right after he bought it in a local coin auction. I recently found out, as part of doing a little work for the local auctioneer, that it came from an old collection that the auctioneer sold over a period of about 15 years, for two elderly ladies. The collection was formed by their father, who happened to be the owner of a Ben Franklin store in a small midwestern town. He built a massive and diverse collection by going through coins that came into his store, supplemented I'm sure, by many coin purchases. Long after 1998, I found that a few other coins in my collection came over the years from this old-time collection, including a 1795 half cent and an 1884-S Morgan. They are now PC30 and PC58 respectively.

Pics for this AM, recently photographed from Scott's collection, PC55:

Vern
    l
    It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got.
  • Options
    Labelman87Labelman87 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭
    Vern, You're little late this morning. image ...And yes, the 1901-O was sold in the old ANACS plastic.

• Options
    SAM5969SAM5969 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭
    Vern - Perfect looking 1895-O dime .. that is one sweet looking coin.. And great story regarding the 13-S .. it sounds as if you are very fortunate to have acquired several coins from that collection, unwittingly or otherwise. This is just another testament that coins graded MS60-62 as being inferior to AU58 coins, is not always the case. While this is certainly true in many cases, it is in my opinion, silly to decree this in a blanket statement. As per like anything in this hobby, everything is case by case with no correlation to other coins of the same grade. I have a half dozen coins graded MS62 that are amongst the most eye appealing coins I own

Craig - Love the look of the 1901-O Quarter .. If only you knew then what you know now image

There are varying experiences I have heard and had some limited personal experience with the old ANACS small white holders..I posted as rather lengthy thread regarding an 1897-S Half Dollar purchased in an ANACS 45 holder in May 2012 which failed to cross. I eventually sold it. I then saw it sell on eBay a couple months later for about $200 less than what I got for it ... Then in September, 2012, it appeared in a PCGS AU53 holder in a Heritage Auction. While many of these are under graded by today's standards (I agree with yesteryear's standards myself) .. I love the old ANACS holders and consider the toning caused by them to be neutral to slightly positive in appearance. They do often have that re-toned/secondary appearance, highlighted for coins that have had old cleanings. Coins with virgin skin tone exceptionally in these holders, but they are truthfully the minority.... All just my own opinion in a hobby dominated by subjectivity

Here is a newp if anyone cares to GTG .. the coin is fresh to the market, wasn't on ebay or in a major auction ... This is exactly how I like my Barbers to look - although the photography surely doesn't reflect the amazing eye appeal this coin has in hand .. it is a decent representative especially for me image

imageimage

imageimage
  • Options
    JKTJKT Posts: 492 ✭✭✭
    Scott,

I think I know the coin so I won't guess, but Ill just say that that coin looks WAY better in those pics than I thought it did on the seller's website. Specifically, I thought I saw an abrasion of some sort on Liberty's neck on the website, but can't see it at all on your pics. Looks to be a heck of a nice 99-0, and a tougher coin at that level for sure.

Congrats on an awesome pick up. If it's the coin I am 99.9% sure it is than FWIW I think it was a hell of a purchase. image

Always looking for tougher PSA 10's of Nolan Arenado, Alex Bregman, Mookie Betts, Francisco Lindor, and Mike Trout.

• Options
    John - you have the correct coin I am certain .. I will refrain from a comment which will reveal too large a clue as to the grade ... OK - I will say it .. can't help myself ... if this coin were in a lower graded holder it possibly could have sold for hundreds more.. Once again a testament to the holder, not the coin, bringing the money.. I will say that if you submitted this coin 100 times raw, there would be no chance of it going "that low"
    imageimage
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭
    Based on the "unseen abrasion on the neck", I thought the coin would grade 62.
    Based on the images, ( no abrasion ) , I thought it was an MS 64.

Nice looking coin, regardless.

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Hi-

I will clarify: There is no abrasion on the neck of the 1899-O Quarter. There is no reed-mark, scratch or any other flaw .. I do not recall what the original seller's images looked like, nor did I save the original seller's images. Whatever it was is not on the coin (or on the holder) . The coin is in an older blue labeled PCGS holder with no edge view. The luster and tone are original mint bloom, slightly subdued, only slightly, by the original dirt and toning.. there are no spots or bag marks to speak of other than some very small and trivial marks when viewed under 10x magnification
    imageimage
  • Options
    Apologies to all, and especially Scott, if I implied any kind of negative connotation towards that 99o…….my comment was probably better reserved for a PM. I realize that it really wasn't a very bright thing to do on my part to throw out a comment like that on a coin Ive never once held in my hand. I didn't mean to knock the coin in my original post about it at all, and I hope it didn't come across that way.

Sorry about that.

Always looking for tougher PSA 10's of Nolan Arenado, Alex Bregman, Mookie Betts, Francisco Lindor, and Mike Trout.

• Options

<< <i>Apologies to all, and especially Scott, if I implied any kind of negative connotation towards that 99o…….my comment was probably better reserved for a PM. I realize that it really wasn't a very bright thing to do on my part to throw out a comment like that on a coin Ive never once held in my hand. I didn't mean to knock the coin in my original post about it at all, and I hope it didn't come across that way. Sorry about that. >>

Huh ????? What on God's green Earth are you talking about?

What did you say that I don't see other than the pics look better than the pix posted by the dealer? Or that you thought you saw a blemish on the neck?

I only posted a 2nd message to clarify to assist anyone interested in trying to guess a grade (an exercise in futility when using images, especially if they are MY images)

If anyone's skin is so thin as to read anything more into your comments as that - (absolutely nothing), I feel very sorry for them image
    imageimage
  • Options
    LogPotatoLogPotato Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>...especially if they are MY images... >>

LOL But that doesn't stop you from trying! image

I don't think anyone took what you said as a knock on the coin, JKT. I just simply read it as you thought there might have been one based on the sellers images, but it doesn't seem to be there now. image

I'll take a stab at the grade. I'll say 62 based on the fact you have been buying a lot of nice 62's lately.

Vern - Nice story on the 13-S. Also a very nice piece as well.

It had been quite a while since I bought a Barber Half (a while for me at least). But I have to admit, when I saw this 08-P from Dave Kahn the other night, I just had to have it. The 08-P is tougher than most probably expect in VF. And it seems it can be a bear in high MS according to Peter Shireman. I'm not sure about other grades. Maybe some others can chime in.

When I started my first set, I picked up a raw one from a dealer marked as fine at the National Money show in Pittsburgh 2011. I paid 30$ I believe and it came back from PCGS as a VF25. Which I agreed it deserved. It was a really nice VF.

• Options
    Scott and Justin, very nice newps!!!
  • Options
    Scott - Great looking 99-O, congrats on the acquisition. If I didn't know the grade, I'm certain that I would have guessed it higher than its current number. Hope to get to see it in hand soon.

Justin - Another VF addition with just the right look. Glad to see you back adding a barber coin.

Pics for this AM, another beauty from Doug's collection, PC55:

Vern
    l
  • Options
    Scott - Well said. I just didn't like the idea that I had possibly pointed out a flaw in your newp that didn't even exist. You da man image

Justin - Really nice looking VF half.

Submitted 8 BQs in Baltimore at the end of March. Seven were raw (2 ANACS crack outs) and 1 was an NGC cross. Here is the NGC crossover, which came back today. Was NGC 58, now PC 58

image[/URL]

image[/URL]

Edited to post correct Photobucket link.

• Options
    Sweet coin justin .. Yes the 8-P can be considered a slightly betwe date in my opinion in all grades VF-AU. My most recent 1908-P half was a nice thick skinned 58 with smooth surfaces, wonderful silver gray patina and great luster. Surprisingly it was one of only a few which I was not able to sell through either "friends", contacts I know, or the BST.. I had to resort to eBay where it sold for a fair, albeit somewhat soft price

John - congratulations on your submission results; that's a wonderful looking 58.. Several "Barberites" thought my recently submitted 1895 was a 58.. I thought it was mint state, and so did PCGS, as it was graded 63, although I consider it a 62.. That was part of the two Coin comparison Barberkeys posted recently.., that was coin "A"; the one the majority selected based on the images posted.

How many other sliders are in in mint state slabs?
    How many mint state coins are in slider slabs?

Speaking of slabs doesn't the hobby need a company considered almost as reputable as PCGS, (NGC), to keep the value of the product (PCGS), high? Without competition "keeping them on their toes". ?
    imageimage
  • Options
    1899-O Quarter results ... Nice guess Justin .. Gotta get up pretty early in the morning ....Excellent logic dictated educated guess on your part ..

I think the neck thing may just be light reflection? I am not sure..
    imageimage
  • Options
    I wouldn't have bought that coin based on those scans. Personally, I haven't bought anything from JJ for a long time because of their scans. Nothing against them, I have enjoyed a few flawless transactions with them. I just don't trust the "photography". Maybe I'm missing out, but I'd rather not have to return coins. Even if they accept them, I have learned it tends to wear on a relationship.

Edit to add: I think your photo's capture the colors of the coin better than that cheap scan. I bet it's even more impressive in hand.
  • Options
    Justin- I would venture to guess that you would find this to be a beautiful coin if you saw it in hand.. For me it starts with the skin and the color. It's got to be a natural dirty tarnished silver and I don't mind the muted luster look ... It just looks more natural and original to me.. Although this coins luster is not muted.. Is just terrific I was very very pleased with this one upon receiving it in hand. I expected it to be nice and he keeper or I wouldn't have ordered it but it was much nicer than I even expected

I'm the biggest critic trying to interpret scans and coin photography and have long been one to say how difficult it is to guess grades from photos, even good photos. That said, over time I feel I have acquired the art of interpreting what a coin will look like based on images.. I've heard several other collectors say something similar. I also agree with your analysis of the problems with buying and returning coins, and I agree with you say. I have had so many transactions with this firm.. I believe I've had only two returns over the years with JJ.. one of which was a coin I never even asked to see on approval.. I had requested to see a different coin .. I was sent the one I requested along with one I did not I guess because it was on my want list?? And it was done as a courtesy (I think), but I had seen the coin on their website and was pretty much already convinced it was not for me..

Doug/Vern - that is a very sweet looking 1910-D qtr. Beauty.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Doug...Nice 10-D... very nice actually. Thanks for posting it, Vern.

Scott... I just knew it, its a 62 ... it was my gut instinct call on the grade
    and I backed it up a bit because of the "mark" on the neck to a 64. I have
    found that my eyes are no better nor any worse than most - and that I should
    always go with my gut feeling when I grade a coin. I make fewer mistakes.

Scott, I also just got an 1896 Phila Quarter for my set. Its going off to NJ
    to the CAC factory and see what happens. I'll post images of it as well as
    the other newps I have been discussing.

Justin... Nice 1908 Half - and a sleeper date, IMHO.

JT ... Nice addition to your set - and one I'd be pleased to own myself.

My little shopping spree arrived today... three of the four coins came pre-CAC'd
    and just the 1896 needs to be sent in. I do this as a matter of future economics
    as this green bean is worth every cent of its costs. The only problem is that all
    but the 1896 are duplicates - but far nicer than the ones I had in my set.

Good news on the Pooch Front - next Friday I drive to Boca Raton and pick up
    a 3 & 1/2 Yr. Old Red Female Doberman. Her name is currently Gingerbear....
    and to make life easy on her, I'll just change the spelling of Ginger to a Boston
    pronunciation spelling: G I N J A . Her owner passed away this past
    weekend and his widow can't care for the four dogs left behind. Images to follow.

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    JT - Nice looking '95, congrats on the cross. IMO it's tougher to get our hosts to cross an NGC at the same grade than ANACS or ICG, assuming the coin is legitimately graded in the first place.
    Look forward to seeing pics of your raw submissions.

Scott - Amazing how bad JJT's scans are compared to your pics. Good eye and great acquisition on your part.
    And good question on the slider/MS mix. Some coins are just hard to tell.

Mike - Congrats on the increases to your families, both barber and canine. Look forward to pics.

Pics for this AM, from my collection (thank you Paesan), was ANACS-61 that crossed to PC58, could be 58, could be 62:

Vern
    l
  • Options
    mrkbrown87mrkbrown87 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭
    Scott- that 99-O is dripping with virgin skin and luster.I love that look as you know.

Jt- congrats on your crossover.

Vern- that's probably the nicest 11p 58 I have seen. I like it as well

Mike- almost find with your set o assume. Gold luck hunting down the last handful. I'll keep my eye out for some key dates in AU.

Mark Brown

Hoard the keys
  • Options
    Pics for this AM, Doug's 1911, PC55:

imageimage
    Vern
    l
  • Options
    Vbowling299Vbowling299 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭
    Hey all!! I dont usually post here but i picked up a few fantastic circ barber half dollars and noticed one of them had an interesting thing going on i have never seen before and i was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction!! On the reverse in the stars appears what looks to be an errant "s" that does not appear impressed into the coin!
  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey all!! I dont usually post here but i picked up a few fantastic circ barber half dollars and noticed one of them had an interesting thing going on i have never seen before and i was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction!! On the reverse in the stars appears what looks to be an errant "s" that does not appear impressed into the coin!
    image >>

PMD
  • Options
    I don't think Ive posted a raw coin here before so thought it would be fun to share this one before she goes off to PCGS. Was NGC 58 and was pointed out to me by a forum member, who knew this was a date I had been having a tougher time finding a nice example for my set. Will be sent off to PCGS at from the June Baltimore show, but for the meantime I love having this one sitting in my LOC album.

image[/URL]

image[/URL]

• Options

JT,

Pretty 1911, but I disagree with NGC's assessment.
    I think PCGS will grade it the AU 55 it is.

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Wonderful 1911 Quarter Vern - that was the "A-1" coin from a 2 coin lot of 1911 Philly quarters graded by PCGS as 55 .. I think I have the A-2 coin as there was no B coin in that 2 coin lot ... Thanks again to the Man from Iowa

Nice eye John ... I recall that coin being very lustrous if it is the right one .. I thought the orig pix made it appear much more lustrous ... If it is the coin I thin it is, it appeared to be a "Gem"58 .. But, sadly, I v'e been disappointed by images that were better than the coin.. Most sellers prefer their images be "worse" than the coin in hand but there are a minority of the hobby that produce images of higher quality than the actual look of the coin in hand.. I am not saying they are juicing (but I didn't not say it either) ... or maximizing profits (eh Heritage- ka zoon-tite) .. Keep us updated on the results .. Not that it matters, it is only another opinion .. What really matters is your opinion and if you love it, what difference does anything else makes

Grading from pix Mike ? .. Tisk. Tisk. ... Laura would frown image
    imageimage
  • Options
    Vb - Interesting coin, a bit of raised metal that looks like an 'S'. Perhaps Darrell will comment.

JT - Nice orig look on your '11. May the grading gods be with you on the submission.

Scott - I hope HA doesn't have an allergy with that sneeze. I love it.

Pics for tonight, my fantasy girl, PC65:

And how about bonus pics, cause it was a beautiful day here in northern Illinois, an unappreciated date from Scott's collection, PC55:

Vern
    l
  • Options
    Vern,

I don't collect dimes and rarely comment on anything besides Quarters and Gold. ...Buuutttt, the 1895-O Barber Dime is one of the best looking coins I have seen (yes, I know it's only an image). I also note that should a coin like that pass my way you better believe it would be that one item in my collection that wasn't a Quarter or Gold. ...Very, very nice.

Craig

• Options
    I was playing UNO ATS and stumbled across this from Mike Printz - This came out of my last collection...

I have not had the chance to have my newest 1902 imaged as of yet:

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options

<< <i>Vb - .

Pics for tonight, my fantasy girl, PC65:

imageimage

>>

That would would look great with this Phila that I have:
    imageimage
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    On another forum MFH ask me to post this.
    ...LOL

Sorry Mike my bad.
    Craig

• Options

Labelman87... It's always nice seeing my coins again.
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Craig - That's a serious endorsement, and I share your opinion. The 95-O looks better in hand, full creamy luster, puts the eye appeal off the charts. And your 1896 looks stellar, Mike shouldn't have let it go.

Mike - Those are 2 beautiful '02's. Cant's decide which one I like better. And your '95 dime would make a good partner for the 95-O.

Pics for tonight, from Paesan's Stash, a very tough date in MS, PC64:

And also, Scott's edition, I'd say undergraded at PC62:

Vern
    l
  • Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vern

nice and a very, very tough coin.
    Congrats
    Frank

BHNC #203

• Options
    Minor upgrade for the date...

Looking forward to getting it home. From the scans, it looks like a pretty decent coin. Not as well struck as I have seen - but its okay.
    The one from the Stash was nicer just too white.

EDIT:

Adding the AU 53 in my retired set: { Images are too small...}

Here is the one I have in my current set:
    This is the image I can locate immediately... a Professional Image forthcoming...

Edit: The 1898-S arrived this afternoon from Gail.
    It is much nicer in hand than the images. It is not
    as originally toned as Doug's ... And it has cleaner
    surfaces than the other AU posted. The OBV is mark
    free. There is minute chatter on the REV on the Horiz.
    lines of the shield which is barely noticeable ... It's a
    keeper !!

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Mike - Congrats on the upgrade. An awfully tough date IMO.

Pics for this AM, Doug's 98-S, so far the nicest original AU, I've seen, PC55:

Vern
    l
  • Options
    Here is my "two bits" 98-s story with apologies for the images:

PC58 CAC

imageimage
    Craig

• Options
    Anyone know anything about the 04-S PC58 at Great Collections? Have to give the seller credit for a $1 no reserve auction.
  • Options

Justin,

re: 1904-S Half PCGS 58 - on Great Collections.

Glad you are not after 58's !! Neither am I ...
    I saw a nice 53 from Scott which I should have
    grabbed when I had the chance. I will have to
    make do with my 40.

I have seen that 58 before, somewhere. It's got
    a black stain ( mostly removed ) on the Reverse.
    I would imagine it'll sell for close to $17500 - $19000.

Vern:

Thanks for posting Doug's 98-S - it's detailed enough
    for me to do a comparison once Gail sends me my Newp.

Craig:

You're right, time for better images. That's a nice coin,
    the Heritage images lack detail.

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Mike,

It's my image. I can't blame Heritage.
    Craig

• Options
    Good luck Mike - Hope it is very nice for you - I saw the coin posted on the JJT site .. I am still licking my wounds after seeing the 58 I bought from HA for a grand sold for $385 at Stacks & Bowers 2 months earlier image

Craig - never tired of seeing your coins and reading your comments

Justin - I am glad I have zero desire to even look at that 04-S in 58 on GC image

Vern - Why not post the 98-S in 55 I sold you a while back alongside the 64 I sent your way .. I think we have seen my 58 more than enough .. I posted my image of my 64 but we never saw your image of the MS64 which is night and day better than mine image ..

The 1898-S at PCGS anyway, is prohibitively scarce in choice MS64 or finer... pop 9/7 .. of which there must be a couple resubmissions. Pop 7 in 65; Pop 0 (zero) in 66, Pop 2 in 67 with no plus graded coins in any grade .. I agree with the 64 grade on my 98-S .. There is a tiny nick by the ear of Liberty which IMO is the only thing holding back a 65 grade. I think the surfaces are amazing; the toning is original and the luster is full and strong .. the eye appeal is superb in my opinion and is a rock solid 64, almost certainly an upper 50% 64 but I prefer to have neutral non-biased opinions from the few people who have handled it chime in as those opinions are clearly non-biased (as long as they remain honest and objective and not afraid of hurting feelings image )
    imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>...Justin - I am glad I have zero desire to even look at that 04-S in 58 on GC image... >>

Understood. My post wasn't looking for bidders image, I was just wondering if anyone had seen it before. It seems more often I see higher priced coins in new holders with new grades. I was just curious.

I remember making a post on this forum not too long ago about an 1893 half. It had about 9 different pictures in the Coinfacts database with different serial numbers. Mostly 66 then it hit 66+ a couple times and finally it got the 67. Not shortly after, it hit the Heritage block. Not sure if Mr. Shireman would know anything about that coin. It didn't seem to fit his eye appeal. It looked to have lost it's original skin along the way.

Speaking of Mr. Shireman, if you still read this thread, I wonder if you are looking forward to anything in the E. Gardner auction. Not asking for specifics, but he sure had some nice coins.
  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I am not going to swear to it. That 04-S Half looks like the same coin I was offered at Baltimore last year when mine upgraded to 55. It was crossed from an NGC 58 holder at the show also. I would take my 55 all day long over that coin. If it is the same coin it has more carbon spots than are showing in the pictures. It was on ebay in the NGC holder and I wouldn't touch it then with a 10 foot pole! I think if it sells it will be upheld by the owner to the 12K mark +/- if he is ready to bail. But who will know if the owner buys it back. He's trying to make at least 5K on it and it has been shopped to death! He wants 17-18K for it.
  • Options
    Nice 98-S quarters! Regarding the date, I have two with complete reverse machine doubling (letters, stars, arrows.) I'm curious if anyone else has one like that. Pcgs won't acknowledge this as a variety, but its really neat!

Paesan
  • Options
    Thanks Scott,

Having a passion for Barber Quarters (AU & 64 and up) has seared into my brain two tiers of difficult, "upper end" dates (IMO) - which tiers exclude the big 3. The first: upper end 66 and up includes the 98-S, 09-O, 11-D, and 14-S; the second: very high end 64's includes 95-S, 96-O and 98-S. Lastly, a very difficult "mid-line, MS date" is the very difficult 07-S. Difficult AU Barber Quarters (especially 58's) have been covered profusely on this thread.

Tonight, I leave you with one of my favorites: (like people say, "the lines are in the plastic" ...LOL)

Craig

• Options
    Craig - A couple of nice toughies you have there.

Justin - Don't recall seeing that 04-S before. It doesn't do much for me.

Darrell & Mike - Can't imagine that coin reaching that kind of money.

Scott - Didn't realize I hadn't posted your 98-S in 64. Here it is, what a beauty it is in hand.

And while I'm at it, here is the PC55 that Scott sent my way earlier this year.

Vern
    l
  • Options
    JeffMTampaJeffMTampa Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 4 weeks ago I purchased a raw AU 1914 Barber Half at a "Buy It Now" sale on eBay at a "too good to be true" price. The coin arrived and looked quite nice to me:

I sent the coin off to PCGS about 3 weeks ago; low and behold the grades were posted last night and this coin clocked in as an AU 58!! Needless to say I'm thrilled, but since I'm already the Owner of a '14 PCGS AU 58 (with a green bean) I'm now the proud owner of two! What are the odds? I can't find a nice '13 or '15, but I have 2- '14 AU 58's? Anyone have a nice spare '13 or '15 that's interested in working out a trade? I'm not sure which of the two I'll keep; because of the way I found it I may keep it (even though the other 58 is nicer).

I'll post pictures of the coin in it's new slab once I receive it. Nice trade material I'm looking for are '96 O, '97 O, '01 O, '04 S, '09 O, '13, & '15- the easy stuff.
    I love them Barber Halves.....
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mega is right !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file