Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Updated 7/28/11 - MH & GC ON SALE NOW -- 27,000 Numismatic ATB 2010 5oz Pucks -- **Official Pre-

Comments

• Options
    Finally got through. lol. I"m thinking by the end of today they'll have sold about 15k of the coins.
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    I got mine at 37,000 ft...thx gogo inflight!!!
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    Sweet, reloaded and it went through. #3734XXXX
    "When I die I want to go peacefully in my sleep like grandpa did, not screaming like the rest of the people in his car."
    --- Jack Handy

Positive BST transactions with members - Tander123, Twincam, UtahCoin, ianrussell
  • Options
    chiefbobchiefbob Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>stuck on payment step 4 with "quick" checkout; wait, it finalized! #37341xxx

Hate to be in their IT department today... >>

remove the order number from your post

I'm still trying to check out. >>

Why's that?
    Retired Air Force 1965-2000
    Vietnam Vet 1968-1969
  • Options
    It says backordered for everyone else right?

PS: Long time lurker. First time poster. Not a flipper image
  • Options
    SoundPointSoundPoint Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

<< <i>in at 37342xxx >>

Looks like about 1350 orders in about 20 minutes.
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mine is still dragging.

lots of "cannot display web page" white screens.

only been to the checkout screen twice so far, and never made it past that screen.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I got mine at 37,000 ft...thx gogo inflight!!! >>

Very cool comrade. image

37341xxx @ 1018
  • Options
    One down / IE8
  • Options
    finally made it to step 5 on second try.

and I get "can't display web page" white screen.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    PinkFloydPinkFloyd Posts: 1,762

<< <i>It says backordered for everyone else right?

PS: Long time lurker. First time poster. Not a flipper image >>

Welcome! I think it shows B/O for everyone. They aren't scheduled to ship until 5/12.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    Ah, I see. Thanks!
  • Options
    Dollar2007Dollar2007 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭
    Everybody should be doing quick check out, it helped me, I got it really quick once it loaded.

Did most people add something to get expedited shipping, I wonder if I should cancel and reorder with expedited shipping?
  • Options
    ebizgobroebizgobro Posts: 595 ✭✭✭
    Finally got through

3734xxxx at 12:18pm
  • Options
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to step 1, then it logged me out!!! Now I can't get back in, I hope it's still in my cart when I get back!!!
  • Options
    2bucks2bucks Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>It says backordered for everyone else right?

PS: Long time lurker. First time poster. Not a flipper image >>

Welcome! I think it shows B/O for everyone. They aren't scheduled to ship until 5/12. >>

Wonder what the silver spot price will be at the time of shipment?
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No luck for me either. Keep getting logged out. Anybody get through on the phone?
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    CertifiedGoldCoinsCertifiedGoldCoins Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭
    37342XXX, email received 12:21
    Good deals with: goldman86 mkman123 Wingsrule wondercoin segoja Tccuga OKCC LindeDad and others.

my early American coins & currency: -- http://yankeedoodlecoins.com/
  • Options
    try #3 at 12:24am

373439xx

that wasn't their best, but it wasn't bad.

who is betting on a 24 hour sellout??

• Options
    I have a order at 40000 range and another one at 43800 range so their about 4k coins in already
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    37,343,XXX

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    Dollar2007Dollar2007 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭
    Chrome seems to be the way to go at least for me. Also if you are refreshing endlessly try to start a fresh window that is how I got in, and still am maneuvering the site with relatively few problems.
  • Options

<< <i>I have a order at 40000 range and another one at 43800 range so their about 4k coins in already >>

ok.

well, we'll see.

maybe they added another server.

• Options
    Good job MsM. I can't get anywhere despite many, many tries...
  • Options
    Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    Order 37344### 12:28
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    Just now. One of my staff got it @ 373444xx.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭

Order Number: 37344xxx 12:33.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Says I got mine....now we shall see how things go...
    37345***

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    31 minutes for #1, 3734xxxx

I think it's the luck of the nanosecond click.
    Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options
    chiefbobchiefbob Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Really, really stupid question: I'm on the Mint page for this and don't see anything where you can click to add to your cart. Will this page update at noon today with an ordering button? I can't find this item anywhere else on the Mint site except for this page.

Someone suggested adding to the cart ahead of time. I know that will time out, but how can you even do that right now?

Cheers!
    Bob

GLTA puck orderers >>

Hey, I think they were talking about adding something else to the cart ahead of time so that it would push the complete order total over $300 for free expedited shipping...Thus, approx 11;55 throw an unc mint set in the cart then once the HS goes on sale add that then check out...It would be nutz trying to add it during the freeze but others have said that this won't work... >>

I added $47 to the puck, for a total of $332. But, they still charged $4.95 for S&H. Will it still go expedited?
    Retired Air Force 1965-2000
    Vietnam Vet 1968-1969
  • Options
    Interesting that mine showed a couple of minutes before Ankur but his order number is before mine (I had 2 windows open to do the ordering and had to restart a few times, so that may be it)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    even trying chrome didn't work for me.

chrome had "couldn't display web page" errors too.

<< <i>iadded $47 to the puck, for a total of $332. But, they still charged $4.95 for S&H. Will it still go expedited? >>

yes
  • Options
    My Dad just got through, so at least I've got one....

#37345XXX
  • Options
    373446xx with FF

By my count over 4K sold in one half hour, if sell thru rate keeps up these will be SO by 3:00 EST. Book it
  • Options

<< <i>I got mine at 37,000 ft...thx gogo inflight!!! >>

Don't forget to add that to the cost basis of your coin image

• Options
    goldbuffalogoldbuffalo Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    37346xxx at 12:33

that would be 3000 in about 15 minutes.

• Options
    meluaufeetmeluaufeet Posts: 758 ✭✭✭
    34346XXX 12:35 Chrome image IE image

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to step 5 but with only a partially painted page - no buttons to advance to the next step. CTRL F5 reloaded it and I'm on my way. Order #37346xxx
  • Options
    John91CJohn91C Posts: 300 ✭✭
    Was able to get an order in

Order #: 3734xxx @ 12:37 pm

Wait and see now!
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

I cant get past step one before I get kicked out. I guess I will quit for now and try later.
  • Options

<< <i>Got to step 5 but with only a partially painted page - no buttons to advance to the next step. CTRL F5 reloaded it and I'm on my way. Order #37346xxx >>

if you click over the space where the button should be, it will likely process unless the page "programs" didn't fully load.

• Options

<< <i>I cant get past step one before I get kicked out. I guess I will quit for now and try later. >>

it'll speed up shortly.
  • Options
    Well I got mine in too at 37344XXX. I wonder if these will come slabbed by PCGS.

The mint may get the slab fever too.

Ford knows they have had enough time to get them graded.
  • Options
    goldbuffalogoldbuffalo Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Quick Check out worked for me.

If you got kicked out, go to home page and check your shopping cart, click checkout, and quick checkout again.

Rinse, repeat until order # arrives.

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry for those that are having issues. I have one ordered for me and my mom. image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    for all those new to ordering panics @ the mint.

the time has always said "AM" when you ordered at "PM"

ignore it.

• Options
    Thanks Gold Buff. Still no luck. Driving me nuts. I have a superfast computer, Verizon FIOS internet and nothing.....
  • Options
    John91CJohn91C Posts: 300 ✭✭
    Quick question about ordering more than 1...my sister wants to order one but she is having minor surgery right now.

Can I log onto her account and order one for her...it will be the same ip address as the one I ordered for myself. Her billing/shipping address is in a completely different state. Any help is appreciated!
  • Options
    EggerEgger Posts: 418 ✭✭
    Darn E-Gift Cert, not found in database, image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file