Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

APMEX is selling the 5oz ATB coins right now - $1,395 per 5 coin set - SOLD OUT - MTB SELLING ON eBA

Comments

• Options
    I really think you are underestimating the power of the puck. I think it could end up as a saturday morning cartoon superhero series.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it could end up as a saturday morning cartoon superhero series.

lol, I wouldn't discount that possibility. But for me, the salient question is whether or not I want to sink my investment capital into a game where many, if not most - of the important variables are not within my control.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok Tommy........Where's the APMEX report?????????? Fess up, you must have got graded 68's if you needed to mow the lawn before the report!
  • Options
    MCADSPECMCADSPEC Posts: 72 ✭✭
    Anyone have any feed back from Dillon Gage as to ship dates? I bothered a girl there this morning. She stated that my order was in process. When questioned about a ship date, she stated 4-6 weeks from the time you ordered it. End of coversation. On my confirmation, they had an error in my shipping address. When I called to correct it, I had a very nice rep. That was 2 or 3 weeks ago. I don't know where he was this morning, but they should have given the girl the day off and made him work.
  • Options
    agentjim007agentjim007 Posts: 6,256
    DG not user friendly. Got the short 4-6 week answer in an email.
  • Options
    Heading out right now on a little brown truck hunt. I know where he lives image Beauty of small town living image He's got an APMEX and a USmint package and I want them now!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ok Tommy........Where's the APMEX report?????????? Fess up, you must have got graded 68's if you needed to mow the lawn before the report! >>

Well even after pulling weeds and mowing the lawn I still sit here in amazement. I Just cannot believe that they are allowed to grade these, and yes Ampex put the screws to me, 3 out of the 5 are BU . Hot springs is a MS68 and Grand canyon is a MS68PL . THE BU Ones yellowstone first has a scratch 2 inches long on the face and many other nicks on both sides, mount hood and yosemite both have rims nicks all the way around. I cannot understand if they did a bulk submission with a minimum of 68 than that would mean all the BU would be 68 or less? Now talking to another member who got all BU he swears 3 out of the 5 are 69's. So how can we explain the BU look worst than any other ones i have ever received. OK folks is ANYONE GOING TO GET A MS69PL OR DM? Will wait and see what others report, but them sending out graded 68 shows that once again were all going to get screwed. So let the reports start coming in, I sure hope that those of you who are happy with 68 get them, because I am not. I am done fighting this, you the majority that see nothing wrong have won. I accept the fact that I bought bullion and was cherrypicked HOW ABOUT YOU?..........................................................image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

I am not sorry that Apmex would not sell me any I got $2200 from sales of 2 other lots of junk from other bad distributors so with price of silver

down for now I would not even be able to get that.

Still waiting on Prudential and Dillon Gage to see how they are going to screw me. They are giving us a sloooow screwing.
  • Options
    EggerEgger Posts: 418 ✭✭
    Grades in from my MTB ebay sale, Though I would have more 69's in that bunch, and more PL's

2010 25C Grand Canyon NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69DM
    2010 25C Hot Springs NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68DM
    2010 25C Yellowstone NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68
    2010 25C Yosemite NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69
    2010 25C Mount Hood NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68PL

Previous Grades

Ftrades in capsules

2010 25C Grand Canyon NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68PL
    2010 25C Yosemite NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68DM
    2010 25C Mount Hood NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68PL
    2010 25C Yellowstone NP - 5 oz Silver US MS67DM

JH Lost MO Set

2010 25C Grand Canyon NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68PL
    2010 25C Yosemite NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68DM
    2010 25C Mount Hood NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68DM
    2010 25C Yellowstone NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68DM

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to see why I am still in "vault B" and what any updated status is.

Apmex customer service is ONE OF THE WORST!!!! Stock answers. People that are unwilling to find an answer. Customer service ("Antwan") that can't think on his own (case in point....at the end of the chat session, I get the "Antwan: Thank you for shipping at APMEX. We appreciate your business. Have a great day!" and I state that other APs may be better to deal with since the APMEX customer services appears lacking and that I don't appreciate the "We appreciate your business" part of his copy/paste since I am leaving this session unhappy and that he already knew that.

Guess what he did (great customer service here....): He repasted the same exact message "Thank you for shipping at APMEX. We appreciate your business. Have a great day!" and then terminated the chat session.

Yep, think I will only deal with Apmex if I have to (ie....they are the only one that has something I need....which is quite unlikely) and will likely start dealing with Provident Metals or someone else. APMEX may not need my business, and that is their right, and I sure won't be giving it to them....nor will they be a company I suggest any longer to my friends who want bullion (which has been frequent the last few years).

So, to those that got their APMEX orders already....congrats to you and I envy you not dealing with "Antwan" and the customer service rodeo.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Ok Tommy........Where's the APMEX report?????????? Fess up, you must have got graded 68's if you needed to mow the lawn before the report! >>

Well even after pulling weeds and mowing the lawn I still sit here in amazement. I Just cannot believe that they are allowed to grade these, and yes Ampex put the screws to me, 3 out of the 5 are BU . Hot springs is a MS68 and Grand canyon is a MS68PL . THE BU Ones yellowstone first has a scratch 2 inches long on the face and many other nicks on both sides, mount hood and yosemite both have rims nicks all the way around. I cannot understand if they did a bulk submission with a minimum of 68 than that would mean all the BU would be 68 or less? Now talking to another member who got all BU he swears 3 out of the 5 are 69's. So how can we explain the BU look worst than any other ones i have ever received. OK folks is ANYONE GOING TO GET A MS69PL OR DM? Will wait and see what others report, but them sending out graded 68 shows that once again were all going to get screwed. So let the reports start coming in, I sure hope that those of you who are happy with 68 get them, because I am not. I am done fighting this, you the majority that see nothing wrong have won. I accept the fact that I bought bullion and was cherrypicked HOW ABOUT YOU?..........................................................image >>

Hey I have stuck up for you and others very strongly versus other members, but it seemed in vain since nobody agreed with me, so I, like you, have given up on this subject.

I mean hell I don't even own a cherry pucked set, I got lucky and ran out of money after getting an MTB set, 2 Fidelitrade sets, and 2 Amark sets.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    I had the "wisdom" and foresight to get 4 sets from apmex image. 1 is on the brown truck circling the city. Two are going to my mom and brother which I will get this weekend. The one in my name hasn't shipped yet because I sent a check I guess. Geez. Its had plenty of time to clear. Well. At least maybe I'll have time to decide to open or dump em danno
  • Options

<< <i>I had the "wisdom" and foresight to get 4 sets from apmex image. 1 is on the brown truck circling the city. Two are going to my mom and brother which I will get this weekend. The one in my name hasn't shipped yet because I sent a check I guess. Geez. Its had plenty of time to clear. Well. At least maybe I'll have time to decide to open or dump em danno >>

I also get my apmex today, as long as UPS comes after 4pm which they usually do
  • Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got this email alert from Fidelitrade:

"The 2011 Gettysburg and Glacier National Park America the Beautiful 5 ounce silver coins are now available!

Please call 800-223-1080 to place your order right over the phone.

Special packaging is available - ask a FideliTrade representative for details."

Special packaging how? Not bubble wrap? Air-Tites? PCGS BU slabbed?

Since I already put in my order at Provident for raw versions to be shipped in Air-Tites, I won't be taking advantage of this offer. I called anyway to get the details.....OK got it.

The price is not fixed but will follow the market. Quoted as of right now ($37.55 current spot) is $234.15 ea. w/o shipping, or $46.83 an ounce, or a 24.7% premium. $269.65 ea. with shipping. $35.50 s&h charge. The special packaging is an Air-Tite for $5.00 extra. Otherwise they will ship in a flip.

• Options
    I support Tommy1, Cakes and whoever else stood up against this unethical action by a few distributors. This whole deal was a sham and those guilty should be ashamed.
  • Options
    I talked to a close friend today, he got some fideli trades that he said looked decent but he also received his APMEX coins that looked like kaka all five where BU.
  • Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the Mint site under news;

2010 America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin™ - Yellowstone National Park Available on May 17

WASHINGTON - The United States Mint will begin accepting orders for the 2010 America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin - Yellowstone National Park at noon Eastern Time (ET) on May 17, 2011. Orders will be limited to one coin per household for the first week of sales. At the end of one week, the United States Mint will re-evaluate this limit and either extend, adjust or remove it.

The coin is currently priced at $279.95. As with all products sold by the United States Mint containing precious metals, pricing is subject to change.

The America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin is a collector version of those issued through the America the Beautiful Silver Bullion CoinTM Program. The five-ounce, three-inch uncirculated and bullion coins bear the same designs that appear on each corresponding circulating quarter-dollar coins issued through the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program.

Struck in .999 fine silver, these coins display the "P" mint mark, indicating production at the United States Mint at Philadelphia. To protect its uncirculated finish, each coin is enclosed in a capsule and protective outer box and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.

The maximum mintage for each of the five 2010 America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coins is limited to 27,000 units. Subsequent 2010 coins will honor Yosemite National Park (California), Grand Canyon National Park (Arizona) and Mount Hood National Forest (Oregon).

Orders for the 2010 America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin - Yellowstone National Park will be accepted at http://www.usmint.gov/catalog or at 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468). Hearing- and speech-impaired customers with TTY equipment may order at 1-888-321-MINT (6468). A shipping and handling fee of $4.95 will be added to all domestic orders.

The United States Mint, created by Congress in 1792, is the Nation's sole manufacturer of legal tender coinage and is responsible for producing circulating coinage for the Nation to conduct its trade and commerce. The United States Mint also produces proof, uncirculated and commemorative coins; Congressional Gold Medals; and silver, gold and platinum bullion coins.

Note: To ensure that all members of the public have fair and equal access to United States Mint products, orders placed prior to the official on-sale date and time of May 17, 2011, noon ET shall not be deemed accepted by the United States Mint and will not be honored. For more information, please review the United States Mint's Frequently Asked Questions, Answer ID #175.

• Options
    paladinpaladin Posts: 898 ✭✭

I kinda get JH trying to get over on people, but I'm really surprised that APMEX would pull the same thing. I thought they were smarter than that. Unlike other APs, APMEX has (had) a strong retail base, so it seems very short sighted to sell picked over pucks. Talk about killing the silver goose.

And thanks, Kudbegud, for the FiTrade report. It certainly appears likely that we're going to pay a substantial premium to do business with the few remaining "honorable" APs.

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary."

~ Vince Lombardi
  • Options

<< <i>I kinda get JH trying to get over on people, but I'm really surprised that APMEX would pull the same thing. I thought they were smarter than that. Unlike other APs, APMEX has (had) a strong retail base, so it seems very short sighted to sell picked over pucks. Talk about killing the silver goose.

And thanks, Kudbegud, for the FiTrade report. It certainly appears likely that we're going to pay a substantial premium to do business with the few remaining "honorable" APs. >>

You know why they are doing it? Because they can, all the people that complaint at the first offer when they tried to price gauge where the same people that purchased from them, when the coins went on sale. That is why, out of principle I did not purchase any from APMEX. The very same people complaining now about APMEX will gladly give them their business next time they release something that has low mintage. If people stuck to their guns then maybe they would change the way the do business...
  • Options
    StoneyPointStoneyPoint Posts: 48 ✭✭
    I received 3 graded MS68 and 2 BU.
    ANA 1106971 MSNS NBS
  • Options
    Just opened my APMEX set. All are BU. All are PL/DMPL with some nice frost. No marks of any consequence (not even those nasty die polish marks on Washington side). Should grade 68/69 PL/DMPL but Homey doen't play that game. If I have to say the worst of the set I would say one has a minor planchet flaw running under the date (mint caused) and one has a small piece of something PCGS didn't get blown off before slabbing (looks like a bugar). Over all an awesome set.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i> ......... You know why they are doing it? Because they can, all the people that complaint at the first offer when they tried to price gauge where the same people that purchased from them, when the coins went on sale. That is why, out of principle I did not purchase any from APMEX. The very same people complaining now about APMEX will gladly give them their business next time they release something that has low mintage. If people stuck to their guns then maybe they would change the way the do business... >>

All along it just didn't make any sense for them to slab their pucks, so I assumed they would probably cherrypick. I didn't worry too much, though, because with high silver I figured I could always dump them for a little over my cost. But when silver crashed it was a whole new ball game, so I cancelled. It's highly unlikely I'll spend any more money with APMEX. When all is said and done, all you can do is vote with your wallet.

~ Vince Lombardi
  • Options
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My APMEX set. quick pics. flash picked up slab scrathes but you guys will get the idea. If I'm taking up too much room let me know and I'll delete pictures.
    >>

Never mind. Just saw your written description above your pics.
  • Options
    My apmex arrived today. Two sets identical.

Hot springs -ms68 dmpl
    yellowstone -ms 68 dmpl
    grand canyon -ms69 pl
    mt hood -ms 68 dmpl
    Yosemite MS 68 dmpl

I have another set running around on MR Brown and one yet to ship. Come on 69 dmpl's!!!!! image Fat chance I know. THese were pretty darn good.
  • Options

<< <i>My apmex arrived today. Two sets identical.

Hot springs -ms68 dmpl
    yellowstone -ms 68 dmpl
    grand canyon -ms69 pl
    mt hood -ms 68 dmpl
    Yosemite MS 68 dmpl

I have another set running around on MR Brown and one yet to ship. Come on 69 dmpl's!!!!! image Fat chance I know. THese were pretty darn good. >>

Got My Crapmex

Hot springs -ms68
    yellowstone -ms 68
    grand canyon -ms68
    mt hood -BU Looks DMPL MS64 Washington was in a face fight
    Yosemite BU looks DMPL

Thanks Crapmex
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Tried to see why I am still in "vault B" and what any updated status is.

Apmex customer service is ONE OF THE WORST!!!! Stock answers. People that are unwilling to find an answer. Customer service ("Antwan") that can't think on his own (case in point....at the end of the chat session, I get the "Antwan: Thank you for shipping at APMEX. We appreciate your business. Have a great day!" and I state that other APs may be better to deal with since the APMEX customer services appears lacking and that I don't appreciate the "We appreciate your business" part of his copy/paste since I am leaving this session unhappy and that he already knew that.

Guess what he did (great customer service here....): He repasted the same exact message "Thank you for shipping at APMEX. We appreciate your business. Have a great day!" and then terminated the chat session.

Yep, think I will only deal with Apmex if I have to (ie....they are the only one that has something I need....which is quite unlikely) and will likely start dealing with Provident Metals or someone else. APMEX may not need my business, and that is their right, and I sure won't be giving it to them....nor will they be a company I suggest any longer to my friends who want bullion (which has been frequent the last few years).

So, to those that got their APMEX orders already....congrats to you and I envy you not dealing with "Antwan" and the customer service rodeo. >>

Just got my Apmex shipping email.

You should get yours soon

Joe
  • Options

<< <i> ..............
    Got My Crapmex .....
    Thanks Crapmex >>

~ Vince Lombardi
  • Options

<< <i>Just opened my APMEX set. All are BU. All are PL/DMPL with some nice frost. Should grade 68/69 PL/DMPL >>

Has it been determined (as well as it can be) exactly how these were submitted. Some people are getting a mix of actual grades and BU from AMPEX. That would indicate that they were submitted as a regular submission, but if it didn't reach a minimum grade then BU.

However, this post says all were BU, but the poster says they "should grade 68/69 PL/DMPL" Assuming the poster is somewhat accurate, this indicates the coins were simply bulk submitted to receive all BUs. Not sure why APMEX would do this.

Anyway, anyone have any idea how they were submitted and if some of these BUs might actually turn into 68/69 PL/DMPL with a re-grade?

• Options

<< <i>Quote:
    "Third, what possibly could be the reason for AMPEX to ssubmit coins strictly for the purpose of obtaining a BU grade? Its an extra expense for them that doesn't improve sales--these limited-quantity sets would have sold out anyway.

Fourth, the BU grade actucally brings down value, I think. Its kind of a red flag (whether true or not) that the coin couldn't meet whatever minimum grade the submitter specified.

A reasonable explanation is they kept the high grades and supplemented the held-back coins with ones they obtained from third parties. "

I was quite surprised when I got my set from A-Mark way back in late January and they were slabbed Choice BU First Strike. I had never heard of this BU designation from PCGS. But, these were the first slabbed coins I had gotten, so what did I know.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if A-Mark was the first to employ this process to cherry pick out the very highest grades for later profit denied them by the original APMEX pricing shenanigans. Or was this just a way to package the pucks ?

The other AP's have emulated this process ever since, thus the long delays in offering for sale and shipping out their allotments. Imagine PCGS getting thousands of pucks in a short period of time, say middle to late January. You think the AP's don't watch what each other is doing? I'll bet cartoon light bulbs appeared over a lot of heads at the other AP's after A-Mark set the practice in motion.

So a question comes to mind....Has anyone resubmitted their A-Mark pucks for numerical grading? Have you gotten any 69's, PL or DMPL back? >>

I got 4-69`s from each amark set with DM`s and PL`s so they were very fair.
  • Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My APMEX set. quick pics. flash picked up slab scrathes but you guys will get the idea. If I'm taking up too much room let me know and I'll delete pictures.
    image >>

I find that there are 200 consecutive serial numbers for the Hot Spring pucks around your 19519747 and they list out as:
    19519551-19519589 MS68
    19519590-19519613 MS68DM
    19519614-19519696 MS69
    19519697-19519718 MS69DM
    19519719-19519750 Brillant Uncirculated.

Maybe you lucked out and PCGS screwed up on yours.
  • Options

image >>

I find that there are 200 consecutive serial numbers for the Grand Canyon pucks around your 19999768 and they list out as:
    19999580-19999647 MS68PL
    19999648-19999666 MS68DM
    19999667-19999728 MS69PL
    19999729-19999747 MS69DM
    19999748-19999779 Brillant Uncirculated.
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    your fingers are really small next to those giant quarters.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    PinkFloydPinkFloyd Posts: 1,762
    I see Fidelitrade is now offering the 2011s. Anyone try ordering from them? I wonder what their prices are like. I think you can request air-tites.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    AmigoAmigo Posts: 966

BATMAN23

Would you please link your source. I'm curious how to look those stats up.

Thank You

find that there are 200 consecutive serial numbers for the Grand Canyon pucks around your 19999768 and they list out as:
    19999580-19999647 MS68PL
    19999648-19999666 MS68DM
    19999667-19999728 MS69PL
    19999729-19999747 MS69DM
    19999748-19999779 Brillant Uncirculated.
  • Options

<< <i>BATMAN23

Would you please link your source. I'm curious how to look those stats up.

Thank You

find that there are 200 consecutive serial numbers for the Grand Canyon pucks around your 19999768 and they list out as:
    19999580-19999647 MS68PL
    19999648-19999666 MS68DM
    19999667-19999728 MS69PL
    19999729-19999747 MS69DM
    19999748-19999779 Brillant Uncirculated. >>

Sure, I start here. Then I enter a whole bunch of cert numbers to see what they are. Fortunately they are all grouped consecutively by grade so it makes it much easier to log notes. Type any random number from the 200 I have listed here and you will see that it is what I have listed.
  • Options

image >>

I find that there are 200 consecutive serial numbers for the Yellowstone pucks around your 19603145 and they list out as:
    19602975-19603010 MS68PL
    19603011-19603049 MS68DM
    19603050-19603098 MS69PL
    19603099-19603140 MS69DM
    19603141-19603174 Brillant Uncirculated.
  • Options
    Bluemoon coins just put up an eBay listing of more than 10 available 69DMPL yellowstones.

Where your 69dmpls ended up
  • Options
    DG set is on the truck.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    They also have a pile of 100 barber halfs for sale too. I wonder where he got those? Hmmmm!
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just to reaffirm my earlier post - My set was from Apmex and I got 3 bu - 1 ms68 - and 1 ms68pl.
    The shipping said 7 lbs. >>

Mine will be delivered friday?

But mine is only 5.9 lbs.

Oh Oh

Maybe I only got 4 coins image

Joe
  • Options
    sfs2002usasfs2002usa Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    no plastic caskets perhaps?
  • Options
    Prudential just called to say they approved my order. The guy said they still have sets available and to tell any friends I have to send in an order if interested. Well Friendsimage ...you have been notified! Have at 'em!
  • Options

<< <i>Prudential just called to say they approved my order. The guy said they still have sets available and to tell any friends I have to send in an order if interested. Well Friendsimage ...you have been notified! Have at 'em! >>

Good luck with that! image

~ Vince Lombardi
  • Options

<< <i>Prudential just called to say they approved my order. The guy said they still have sets available and to tell any friends I have to send in an order if interested. Well Friendsimage ...you have been notified! Have at 'em! >>

I gave up when they requested the DNA sample along with my credit history, Bank information and SSN. Then on top of that I had to be sure that the i was properly dotted, not too far to the left, not too far to the right. Also the t had to be crossed, not too high, not too low. Then reading posts about them I see that they do not like US Citizens that live in small towns that require PO Boxes and States that require your mailing addresses on your ID card.... Nope... not sending in an app!!!

Edit for typo.
  • Options
    coasterfancoasterfan Posts: 1,302
    Fidelitrade is now selling the Gettysburg and Glacier bullpucks, with the option of having them shipped in capsules for an additional cost.
    Successful BST transactions: clackamas, goldman86, alohagary, rodzm, bigmarty58, Hyperion, segoja, levinll, dmarks
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    I got a call as well yesterday, approved...Also, Fidelitrade sent back my check yesterday which they received on Monday April 11th, claimed they are all sold out....I also received their spam email yesterday for the 2011's...
  • Options

<< <i>

I gave up when they requested the DNA sample along with my credit history, Bank information and SSN. Then on top of that I had to be sure that the i was properly dotted, not too far to the left, not too far to the right. Also the t had to be crossed, not too high, not too low. Then reading posts about them I see that they do not like US Citizens that live in small towns that require PO Boxes and States that require your mailing addresses on your ID card.... Nope... not sending in an app!!!

Edit for typo. >>

Hoops, shmoops. It's cheap silver man! Although I understand your issues this is the end of line for getting the 2010 Pucks on the cheap! Just a heads up for the lurkers out there. It's relatively painless!!
  • Options
    levinlllevinll Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    I'm on the fence about buying these from Prudential. Nowhere does it say how much the shipping will cost.

Has anyone been told what they, I mean Diamond State Depository are changing for shipping ?

Also I don't see anywhere that Prudential Bache is a US Mint Authorized buyer. Hmmmm
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What were Fidelitrade's prices for the 2011 pucks, with & without capsules?
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file