Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

APMEX is selling the 5oz ATB coins right now - $1,395 per 5 coin set - SOLD OUT - MTB SELLING ON eBA

Comments

• Options
    Email from a-mark pucks shipped today, order 9xx.
    Don't know if its overnight or ground, tracking # not in system yet as of 3pm.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Woot, woot My fidelitrade check was cashed, I never got an email of order acceptance but I am static. I did not think my order was gonna be filled, I mailed it via USPS on Friday so they probably received the check and application on Monday. >>

Last Friday? >>

No, I think it was two Fridays ago, when everyone sent their money in.
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Woot, woot My fidelitrade check was cashed, I never got an email of order acceptance but I am static. I did not think my order was gonna be filled, I mailed it via USPS on Friday so they probably received the check and application on Monday. >>

Last Friday? >>

No, I think it was two Fridays ago, when everyone sent their money in. >>

Thanks. I sent in an Order on Monday Jan 24th, rec'd Tues Morning at 9:30 a.m., and I received the receipt of correspondence email by 3:15 p.m. that same day...They had resumed taking orders at some time on Jan 21.
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    Also, regarding the Yosemites, what's the consensus on the Cheek spot. Almost every one that I've seen all have the same spot on GW's Cheek. Some have called it a Milk Spot but I don't think it is...??
  • Options

<< <i>And speaking about ads for ATB coins, did anyone else notice the full page ad in this week's print issue of CW for first strike sets of slabbed BU/GEM PCGS or NGC slabs...your choice...selling price "only" $3,998.00!

I wonder how much they're BUYING them for? >>

They probably bought them for $920 and change....
  • Options
    BigDaddyzBigDaddyz Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭
    Amark shipped mine also...9xx
    Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin
  • Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm #40X with AMark and no notification for me yet. >>

Yeah...Im in the 70s...within the first hundred orders and still not tracking for me either >>

Me too. Were you shipping to a PO box? It seems all the orders are fed ex and maybe PO deliveries are slower. >>

FYI, I have an order number in the 30s. I have received no email from AMark. I sent them an email this morning making sure that all is OK and I received this reply:

"There is no problem with your order; however FedEx does not ship to P.O. boxes. We will ship your coin set via US Postal Service.

Thank you for your order,

A-Mark Direct"
  • Options
    I've been reading this forum for a long time (about 10 years) and decided to join in on the fun. I got a lot of good information from it and I want to thank you all.

I just received email from Amark at 3:39, set was shipped out. my order# 63x.

I was in the UPS overnight 10:44 AM mailing. Check was cashed but I never received email conformation. I called Monday and talked to a ladyand she said they didn't have my email address. I gave it to her and she said I should receive them within 4 weeks.

I plan on flipping one save the other.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA
  • Options
    Looks like Fidelitrade is now working on the Monday orders.

Welcome, PhillyEagleFan! I love seeing the new faces.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure that has been discussed a couple thousand posts ago...what are the PCGS numbers for the Pucks and how much extra is the service to slab 'em.
  • Options
    Just got notice my A-Mark coins shipped today. My order # was 69*

Notification of Shipment
    Your Order #: 69* shipped today via Fedex
    Tracking Number: 47975********

A-Mark Direct
  • Options
    First in hand A-Mark set up on ebay...

A-Mark in Hand
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm #40X with AMark and no notification for me yet. >>

Yeah...Im in the 70s...within the first hundred orders and still not tracking for me either >>

Me too. Were you shipping to a PO box? It seems all the orders are fed ex and maybe PO deliveries are slower. >>

FYI, I have an order number in the 30s. I have received no email from AMark. I sent them an email this morning making sure that all is OK and I received this reply:

"There is no problem with your order; however FedEx does not ship to P.O. boxes. We will ship your coin set via US Postal Service.

A-Mark Direct" >>

Thats what I figured, I wonder when.

Got my Fidelitrade confirm today.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

Welcome Philly fan on board!
  • Options

<< <i>First in hand A-Mark set up on ebay...

A-Mark in Hand >>

Interesting return policy

**DUE TO THE VOLITILE FLUXUATIONS IN PRICE ON THE OPEN MARKET,
    RETURNED UNOPENED PACKAGES WILL BE CHARGED WITHIN REASON WHATEVER THE LOSS IN
    VALUE IS AS DEAMED BY THE SELLER (ME) BASED ON THE CURRENT VALUE FROM THE TIME THE
    PACKAGE IS RECIEVEDE ON RETURN** 3 - Day return policy

If the package is opened NO RETURNS WILL BE EXCEPTED!

Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin
  • Options

<< <i>I'm sure that has been discussed a couple thousand posts ago...what are the PCGS numbers for the Pucks and how much extra is the service to slab 'em. >>

PCGS #
    505100 2010 25C Hot Springs NP 5 oz Silver - First Strike MS
    505101 2010 25C Yellowstone NP 5 oz Silver - First Strike MS
    505102 2010 25C Yosemite NP 5 oz Silver - First Strike MS
    505103 2010 25C Grand Canyon NP 5 oz Silver - First Strike MS
    505104 2010 25C Mount Hood NP 5 oz Silver - First Strike MS

it'll cost $30 for regular $50 for express (no need to pay for First strike if sending the A-Marks because it'll be a "regrade")
  • Options
    FedEx just dropped of A-Mark's package at brother's house in LA... left at front door - did not require signature! are you kidding me?!?!?!

"Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized"
  • Options
    San Diego, California, United States
  • Options
    Got my confirmation of shipment from A-Mark today also:

"Notification of Shipment
    Your Order #: 94* shipped today via Fedex

Shipped To:
    Brad Herring
    2** Colorado St.
    Muscatine, Iowa 52761
    Tracking Number: 47975834****

A-Mark Direct"

• Options

AMARK shipping notice #644

on its' way!

Has anyone seen a PCGS First Strike "Choice BU" holder yet?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm sure that has been discussed a couple thousand posts ago...what are the PCGS numbers for the Pucks and how much extra is the service to slab 'em. >>

PCGS #

it'll cost $30 for regular $50 for express (no need to pay for First strike if sending the A-Marks because it'll be a "regrade") >>

Thanks!
  • Options
    RichRRichR Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<FedEx just dropped of A-Mark's package at brother's house in LA... left at front door - did not require signature! are you kidding me?!?!?!>>

<<"Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized" >>

What's your brother's address? I'll go over and see that they're OK...
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

PCGS #

it'll cost $30 for regular $50 for express (no need to pay for First strike if sending the A-Marks because it'll be a "regrade") >>

Thanks! >>

Your very welcome
  • Options

<< <i><<FedEx just dropped of A-Mark's package at brother's house in LA... left at front door - did not require signature! are you kidding me?!?!?!>>

<<"Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized" >>

What's your brother's address? I'll go over and see that they're OK... >>

LOL
  • Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

A-Mark in Hand >>

VALUE IS AS DEAMED BY THE SELLER (ME) BASED ON THE CURRENT VALUE FROM THE TIME THE

If the package is opened NO RETURNS WILL BE EXCEPTED! >>

Where is the picture of the box? A Box In Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush, but ya gotta have a picture...welcome to all the newbiesimage
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options

<< <i>

A-Mark in Hand >>

I guess that means he'll ACCEPT returns on everything.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

A-Mark in Hand >>

I guess that means he'll ACCEPT returns on everything. >>

Does that mean he will refund the amount he paid to A-Mark.
  • Options
    7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
    I think a course in the correct usage of words in the English language is required for the seller.

DEAMED
    EXCEPTED

oh boy.
  • Options
    New Dillon Gage Update:

Thursday, January 27, 2011

NOTICE ABOUT AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL 5 OUNCE SILVER COINS:
    We continue to develop the appropriate procedures to meet the U.S. Mint's guidelines for the sale and distribution of these coins. At this point we are unable to accept names or take orders for these coins. Please look for updates on this website. No phone calls, please.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Options
    7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
    NO returns is best. Be clear buyer is buying **BULLION COINS"" No guarantee of potential grades of coins is given.

Return of sealed box subject to 25% restocking charge.

Return of open box subject to 40% restocking charge.

The reason why I dont sell sealed boxes is because of the fraud involved on the buyers part (potential). All they have to say is "they weren't all in there"

You have no leg to stand on.
  • Options

<< <i>I think a course in the correct usage of words in the English language is required for the seller.

DEAMED
    EXCEPTED

oh boy. >>

oh boy is right. And at $3k? Who's he kidding?
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>
    PCGS #

Can someone post this on the first page of the thread maybe?
  • Options

Dillon Gage: "....but if you are one of our "REAL" customers imageimage give us a call "
  • Options

<< <i>New Dillon Gage Update:

Thursday, January 27, 2011

NOTICE ABOUT AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL 5 OUNCE SILVER COINS:
    We continue to develop the appropriate procedures to meet the U.S. Mint's guidelines for the sale and distribution of these coins. At this point we are unable to accept names or take orders for these coins. Please look for updates on this website. No phone calls, please.

Thank you for your understanding. >>

It's always exciting when they change the date of their notice!
  • Options
    ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not feeling the love from A-Mark...order #4xx, and e-mailed a couple hours ago about status of my order. Received the following back:

"Your order has not been shipped yet. You will receive an email with a tracking number once it has."

Lots of good that does me! If it matters to anyone who may have figured out a system here, the shipping address I entered was not the same as my PayPal address and was a street address.
  • Options

<< <i>Not feeling the love from A-Mark...order #4xx, and e-mailed a couple hours ago about status of my order. Received the following back:

"Your order has not been shipped yet. You will receive an email with a tracking number once it has."

Lots of good that does me! If it matters to anyone who may have figured out a system here, the shipping address I entered was not the same as my PayPal address and was a street address. >>

From what i understood from them - any PayPal order that is still "Pending" will be worked on one by one... (to fix the issues - non confirmed addresses, different shipping vs billing, restricted PayPal accounts etc.) and seems like will be taken care of after the PayPal "Completed" orders are shipped.
  • Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭

A-Mark in Hand >>

Just dropped the price $250 after 2 hours. Should be free by this time tomorrow...
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Not feeling the love from A-Mark...order #4xx, and e-mailed a couple hours ago about status of my order. Received the following back:

Lots of good that does me! If it matters to anyone who may have figured out a system here, the shipping address I entered was not the same as my PayPal address and was a street address. >>

From what i understood from them - any PayPal order that is still "Pending" will be worked on one by one... (to fix the issues - non confirmed addresses, different shipping vs billing, restricted PayPal accounts etc.) and seems like will be taken care of after the PayPal "Completed" orders are shipped. >>

Mine has been "completed" for over a week in PayPal. Oh well...patience is a virtue, I suppose.
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

A-Mark in Hand >>

Just dropped the price $250 after 2 hours. Should be free by this time tomorrow... >>

And so the blood bath begins......tales of an amateur flipper!! With that feedback and DSR rating he'll be lucky to get 1750.
  • Options

<< <i>...the shipping address I entered was not the same as my PayPal address and was a street address. >>

ModCrewman: You asked to have the product shipped to an address that was NOT the PayPal address you used for payment? Have you talked to A-Mark about this?
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

A-Mark in Hand >>

Just dropped the price $250 after 2 hours. Should be free by this time tomorrow... >>

The sellers feedback will not help.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My power went out about 24 hours ago....

seriously...

is there a summary to the last 24 hours of the saga?

anyone new go on sale today?

anyone officially go OFF sale today?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>...the shipping address I entered was not the same as my PayPal address and was a street address. >>

ModCrewman: You asked to have the product shipped to an address that was NOT the PayPal address you used for payment? Have you talked to A-Mark about this? >>

Just did...she says everything is fine...but mine just hasn't shipped yet.

She said something about lucky customers from the WESTERN half of Iowa would be receiving MS70's...is that good? image

(Or maybe I heard that wrong...)
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

A-Mark in Hand >>

The sellers feedback will not help. >>

At first glance i think you are right , but a click of the mouse reveals he was perhaps unfairly negged on a $1 item. I wouldn't let feedback in this instance bother me , i wouldn't pay the asking price either but that's another story.
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    For those who didnt get a tracking number from A-mark, you can call them and they will email it to you.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    Nothing has changed. A-Mark is shipping out orders.
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

From what i understood from them - any PayPal order that is still "Pending" will be worked on one by one... (to fix the issues - non confirmed addresses, different shipping vs billing, restricted PayPal accounts etc.) and seems like will be taken care of after the PayPal "Completed" orders are shipped. >>

I messed up my zip code in the A-mark on-line sale thrash. In paypal, at that time my incorrect zip showed for the ship to address. I called the 310 319 0388 number the next day, humbly explained how I screwed up, the gal changed the A-mark zip info and my papal ship to address updated the next day to the correct zip. My order shipped today.

Call the number! Amark is west coast, I think they'll answer that number until 6p their time.
  • Options

<< <i>My power went out about 24 hours ago....

seriously...

is there a summary to the last 24 hours of the saga?

anyone new go on sale today?

anyone officially go OFF sale today? >>

Wow! You missed a lot! The Mint has recalled all Pucks due to one of the AP's were selling Chinese fakes. Also, DC got a hold of a few and overstruck "Quarter Amero" over "Quarter Dollar."

• Options
    A-Mark order 10XX shipping confirmation. They're moving faster than they originally indicated!
  • Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>A-Mark order 10XX shipping confirmation. They're moving faster than they originally indicated! >>

Well, maybe that's because they are not shipping in order? Here is a reply I just got from them:

"They are not being shipped in order number. Your order has not been shipped yet, you will receive an email confirmation when it has."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file