Home Sports Talk
Options

Say "Hello" to the NL East first place Philadelphia Phillies

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>JS, no offense, but no one here even believes you are a Phillies fan at this point, given your history of lying and such...too bad! LMAO! >>

When did I ever care what anyone here though of me?

JS >>

Umm Lots of times, like today for instance when you whined to Carolj and got all those threads locked. You know the ones lil' Kevie, the ones where you were exposed.

Oh and a buncha other threads like when your pic surfaced and people made fun of you.

Like the old saying goes....

"If ya cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen"

BAM! BAM! BAM !

LMAO
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, but I don't want to get this thread locked, okay?

Thanks!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>JS, no offense, but no one here even believes you are a Phillies fan at this point, given your history of lying and such...too bad! LMAO! >>

When did I ever care what anyone here though of me?

JS >>

Umm Lots of times, like today for instance when you whined to Carolj and got all those threads locked. You know the ones lil' Kevie, the ones where you were exposed.

Oh and a buncha other threads like when your pic surfaced and people made fun of you.

Like the old saying goes....

"If ya cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen"

BAM! BAM! BAM !

LMAO >>

Go ahead and PM Carol, I had nothing to do with the locks, perhaps there are other people who think you are the foolish one? Congrats on letting the Yanks
    back in the race!

JS
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Alright, but I don't want to get this thread locked, okay?

Thanks! >>

image You got it Steve!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Alright, but I don't want to get this thread locked, okay?

Thanks! >>

image You got it Steve! >>

Thanks Paul - besides...I want to sneak a look at the Perkies every now and then and I know where to quickly find them here. image
  • Options
    Phillies lead increases again tonight. This NL East race is reminding me more and more of the 1973 Belmont Stakes with the Phillies being Secretariat.
  • Options
    Time for Myers to step his #$@$ up. 7 innings 1 ER sounds about right.

Sincerely,
    Nostradamus
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Hey Stalin the Sillies beat the Reds, but by only 1 run. Is that the best your team can do?

Bam

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>beat the Reds, but by only 1 run

Steve >>

I nominate this as the silliest comment ever on Sports Talk, the internet, or for that matter in the history of mankind, past and future.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>beat the Reds, but by only 1 run

Steve >>

I nominate this as the silliest comment ever on Sports Talk, the internet, or for that matter in the history of mankind, past and future. >>

and the reason...because a win is a win is a win is a win, etc, etc, etc.........................................................................

Case closed. image
  • Options
    and BTW.......

.....the Phillies are rapidly becoming known as the greatest MLB franchise of the 21st century. The 20th century was for the Yankees, this century is for the Phillies.
  • Options
    Cueto might be the best pitcher in the NL Central! Ill take a one run win!

JS
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cueto might be the best pitcher in the NL Central! Ill take a one run win!

JS

The latest in a long line of increasingly idiotic comments...besides highlights on ESPN and statracker for your fantasy team, do you even watch the game?

Sincerely,

Baseball

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Joe Stalin < The rug under my bed

Don’t worry, I will take care of the wife.
  • Options

<< <i> Cueto might be the best pitcher in the NL Central! Ill take a one run win!

JS

The latest in a long line of increasingly idiotic comments...besides highlights on ESPN and statracker for your fantasy team, do you even watch the game?

Sincerely,

Baseball >>

No I only watch the Ryan Howard home run highlights!

JS
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i> Cueto might be the best pitcher in the NL Central! Ill take a one run win!

JS

Sincerely,

Baseball >>

No I only watch the Ryan Howard home run highlights!

JS >>

Really?? cus all I watch is Ryan Howard strike out highlights. Add one more to the list tonight LMAO
  • Options
    We have 4 players on our team with more home runs than anyone on the Mets and one player with more home runs than your top two guy put together. Unless
    F Fraud can hit, you all are in trouble!

JS
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭
    Ryan Howard's lunch.

Life size.

• Options

<< <i>We have 4 players on our team with more home runs than anyone on the Mets and one player with more home runs than your top two guy put together. Unless
    F Fraud can hit, you all are in trouble!

JS >>

Big deal. It sure didn't help you losers the 3 out 4 times you lost to the Mets this year.
  • Options

<< <i>Ryan Howard's lunch.

Life size.

image >>

Brewers would kill for half a Ryan Howard. Heck you all would kill for a Matt Stairs!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Ryan Howard's lunch.

Life size.

image >>

Brewers would kill for half a Ryan Howard. Heck you all would kill for a Matt Stairs!

JS >>

Now that's hilarious. Here's another reminder:

Brewers 25-15 (.625)
    Phillies 21-17 (.553)

Grab both ears and pull...that is if you can reach that far up your rectum to reach them.
  • Options
    Does anyone fear the Brewers if they make the playoffs, its not like you have ever won anything in the post season.
  • Options
    10 k's for the Phillies o tonight. 4 between Werth and Howard.

That's really something to be proud of..congrats!
  • Options

<< <i>Does anyone fear the Brewers if they make the playoffs, its not like you have ever won anything in the post season. >>

Your one World Series championship is definitely something to thump your chest about. The Sillies are such seasoned vets in the post season.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Does anyone fear the Brewers if they make the playoffs, its not like you have ever won anything in the post season. >>

Your one World Series championship is definitely something to thump your chest about. The Sillies are such seasoned vets in the post season. >>

urrr two championships....do you even know what baseball is?

oh and nice thumping you all took against the stros today, congrats- a quality loss!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Your one World Series championship is definitely something to thump your chest about. The Sillies are such seasoned vets in the post season. >>

urrr two championships....do you even know what baseball is?

oh and nice thumping you all took against the stros today, congrats- a quality loss! >>

Yes, 6-4 is quite a "thumping". Congratulations on scoring a run tonight.

Anyway, I'll take our 21-6 record since April 22 over the Sillies' 15-11 record. Yikes. Oh...and the Brewers "thumped" your Sillies on 4/22.

I used to think you were a waste of bandwidth, but now I realize that you waste even more oxygen.
  • Options
    regular season means nothing when you show up to the playoffs wearing a dress...please tell the Brewers this year!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>regular season means nothing when you show up to the playoffs wearing a dress...please tell the Brewers this year!

JS >>

What was that about a skirt?

• Options
    Here is Prince getting ready for another Phillies playoff series!
  • Options
    Here is how the Phillies get ready for a post season series

• Options
    Hey stain. Just for future reference....it's spelled Werth not Worth...got it?

I know you get your sports info from watching ESPN. You may want to enable the closed captioning so you can actually see how to spell the players names you claim to like.

Bandwagoner
  • Options
    I love it, when a team can score runs Gumby plays the roids card...like CC was jacked up? and you thought it was Big Macs!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>I love it, when a team can score runs Gumby plays the roids card...like CC was jacked up? and you thought it was Big Macs!

JS >>

Hey Horatio, take a break. Take some time off from the boards and come up with some of your own material. This "I know you are but what am I" level of smack is pathetic.

Much like the Sillies.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I love it, when a team can score runs Gumby plays the roids card...like CC was jacked up? and you thought it was Big Macs!

JS >>

Hey Horatio, take a break. Take some time off from the boards and come up with some of your own material. This "I know you are but what am I" level of smack is pathetic.

Much like the Sillies. >>

yeah thats what I thought, goodnight
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

JS >>

Much like the Sillies. >>

yeah thats what I thought, goodnight >>

off to go blow your horn...how surprising.
  • Options
    first Gumby, pick an NFL team and not just some bandwagon jump half way through the season...second make sure your baseball team actually wins
    at least one playoff series. Once that happens come back and we can talk.

js
  • Options

<< <i>first Gumby, pick an NFL team and not just some bandwagon jump half way through the season...second make sure your baseball team actually wins
    at least one playoff series. Once that happens come back and we can talk.

js >>

So says King Bandwagon
  • Options
    Hey Matt, are the Cowboys going to win another ring this year? Maybe we could use some Vegas odds!

Sincerely
    2005,2006,2007 and 2008
  • Options
    Hey stain are the yucs even gonna win 4 games this year?

Don't think so. It's about time for you to find another team

Bandwagoner
  • Options
    Don't worry stalin.....I will take care of the wife.
  • Options
    and the Phillies are still atop the NL East, thanks to an amazing offensive perfromance by the Mets. Daniel Murphy sets a record with 7 men left on
    base! Welcome to the bigs Danny!

JS
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    The Dodgers were glad to help the cause, Phillie phans - I'm pretty happy about brooming the Mets.

• Options

<< <i>The Dodgers were glad to help the cause, Phillie phans - I'm pretty happy about brooming the Mets.

image >>

Thanks Geordie, of course when you score only 1 run its hard to win.

Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The Dodgers were glad to help the cause, Phillie phans - I'm pretty happy about brooming the Mets.

image >>

Thanks Geordie, of course when you score only 1 run its hard to win.

Kevin >>

It sure is

Reds 5

Phillies 1
  • Options
    Are the Braves in second place yet?
  • Options
    It's not worth it, Matt. Horatio Hornblower ran out of meds, so he's actually afraid to go back under the bed where he belongs after getting owned by the Reds. He's living in a fantasy world where the Ryan Howard hits imaginary homers and the Phillies never lose.
  • Options
    Is that an imaginary ring on your finger Gumby?
  • Options

<< <i>Is that an imaginary ring on your finger Gumby? >>

Nope. We don't have any rings. But we're 2-1 against the Sillies this season.
  • Options
    Didn't the Mariners win 100 games one season?
  • Options
    Phillies lost and the Pets don't get motivated to win a ballgame to pickup some ground - what a stinkin' bunch of mercenary losers are the Pets, and this has already been proven time and time again, and will be proven this season as well.