Home U.S. Coin Forum

Thanks to John Nanney's Discovery, 2008 ASE's with 2007 reverse going through the roof

Comments

• jsfjsf Posts: 1,889
    has TK managed to get himself arrested yet?
  • hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭

<< <i>image

>>

image pod people!.. image

well there's only one solution to that..

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..

<< <i>image >>

cool.. the new trianguar Canadian American Copper Eagle!..

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."

<< <i>Hello, this is my first posting on this sight. First off, thank you folks for truely taking an interest in this coin and ASE in general. I am new to collecting and this was my first coin of choice to collect. Last January, my first mint purchase was an ASE proof, and in March I bought 4 ASE burnished and got lucky. I followed it up in April with 4 more, just to get 08/08's. I sent all the burnished off to NGC and got 2 MS70's (my best and worst submitted of the 07/08's) and all MS70's on my 08/08's. >>

first.. image

secondly.. has anyone ever earned the coveted "you suck" award for their first posting?.. image (do not take offense.. the "you suck" award is humor meaning "you lucky image"..

lastly.. could you kindly lean towards the screen a bit.. i'd like to rub these lotto tickets on your forehead..

Thanks
    Harv
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,490 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I did read. I find your ignorance to be amusing. I always find it interesting when people see nothing wrong with questionable practices. Must be how I was raised versus how others were raised.

There are some very ethical members on these boards...there are also some dubious ones...some "pump and dump, chump" types as well. It will be interesting to see how you end up image >>

$3,688.54 richer. image

Oh, and by the way, I've probably done more to raise the price of this coin than you ever will. I've bought...21 coins so far. With these, I've sold to B&M dealers (for $500 or $475, and a few to individual buyers). Not only have I informed members here of what I've discovered, I've actually played a part in the demand of this coin. This has nothing to do with pumping and dumping. It has to do with moving an undervalued property to someplace where it's more valued. The coins that I've bought has helped to keep demand up (not artificial demand by the way, since the B&M stores are actually selling the same coins that I'm supplying them at $599/coin). So tell me, what have you done today? image >>

OMG Tony! You still think that your actions can actually affect where this coin will end up?

21 coins is nothing! If you possessed 10,000 of these, it would still make no difference since you would still be competing against the folks that have the other 37,000! This has been tried before and it always fails.

The folks that have the Missing Edge Lettering Jefferson Presidential Dollars are still trying it. 888 graded yet they are looking for these prices:

MS64 (020) $2,000
    MS65 (365) $2,250
    MS66 (395) $3,000
    MS67 (103) $4,000
    MS68 (001) $6,500

I have yet to see one of these coins sell. Demand? There is plenty of demand for Presidential Dollar errors but the smart collector's know that these prices will never hold up over time as each one with the exception of the solitary MS68 is way over priced because sine 888 made it to a grading room, there are certainly thousands that didn't.

The whole point being as a small time newbie, little that you do as an individual will ever affect the prie of the SAE 08/07.

It was a great ride but I'm thinking its about over.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

• << <i>OMG Tony! You still think that your actions can actually affect where this coin will end up? >>

You know, that's exactly what I used to tell my friend when he asked me why I didn't vote. What's with all the pessimism?

You don't see it, but it's little actions that build up, which will eventually cause massive waves. I'm one guy, yes, that's true. I bought 21 coins. That means that because of my purchases, those sellers didn't have to relist their coins at a much lower price.

Does that make a difference? Yes it does. Does it make a HUGE difference? Probably not. Let's just put it this way. If I were to suddenly start selling my coins for $50 each...it might make some people wonder if $450/coin is overpriced, and if the real value is actually somewhere closer to $50/coin.

Some of you guys have very little faith in your impact towards the value, or preceived value, of this coin.

By the way, from latest Coin World:

Paul Simms is now selling them for $539 (it's the first ad I've seen from them concerning this coin)
    Coast to Coast: $599
    Chattanooga: $699 (for MS69's)

I spoke to Coast to Coast yesterday. He said that it looks like prices are settling. He seemed to have some optimism.

• Thanks for the update Tony.

• << <i>Thanks for the update Tony. >>

My pleasure. image

<< <i>

<< <i>OMG Tony! You still think that your actions can actually affect where this coin will end up? >>

You know, that's exactly what I used to tell my friend when he asked me why I didn't vote. What's with all the pessimism?

You don't see it, but it's little actions that build up, which will eventually cause massive waves. I'm one guy, yes, that's true. I bought 21 coins. That means that because of my purchases, those sellers didn't have to relist their coins at a much lower price.

Does that make a difference? Yes it does. Does it make a HUGE difference? Probably not. Let's just put it this way. If I were to suddenly start selling my coins for $50 each...it might make some people wonder if $450/coin is overpriced, and if the real value is actually somewhere closer to $50/coin.

Some of you guys have very little faith in your impact towards the value, or preceived value, of this coin.

By the way, from latest Coin World:

Paul Simms is now selling them for $539 (it's the first ad I've seen from them concerning this coin)
    Coast to Coast: $599
    Chattanooga: $699 (for MS69's)

I spoke to Coast to Coast yesterday. He said that it looks like prices are settling. He seemed to have some optimism. >>

Normally, I'd agree with you Tomy, but my observations in the Coin World tells me otherwise.
    As for the Coin World Ads, those ads are weeks old before they ever hit the presses much less the subscribers and how many are they actually selling at that price?
    As I mentioned in my thread regarding the Jefferson's, there are folks paying those amounts but in 5 years, they will get bad knees from kicking themselves in the butt over and over again.

Take a look at what the 08/07's were selling for a mere 4 weeks ago. The prices simply will not go up again as the crowd has been fed and pretty much the only folks left are those that want to sell for big prices as the big buyer's have left the building so to speak.

I guess what I'm saying is, speculate all you want, but its simply not going to change the realities of the coin business.

I do applaud your enthusiasm but I still kinda shake my head at your naivity.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • 19Lyds, I can only tell you what I know. Coast to Coast coins IS selling them for $599 each. I asked him about it and he confirmed. I just got my check yesterday. He even went so far as to say that he might be open to buying more in the near future.

I haven't called Chattanooga this week, but on Saturday, I sent in quite a few coins to sell to them. Hopefully, I'll get the check by next week.

I'm also expecting some coins from ebay to arrive by this Saturday. I'm hoping to ship those out, if there's still demand for them, which I think there will be.

Many of you might think that I may be optimistic. However, no offense, but have you ever thought that you might be overly pessimistic?

Just my two pennies. image

<< <i>
    Take a look at what the 08/07's were selling for a mere 4 weeks ago. The prices simply will not go up again as the crowd has been fed and pretty much the only folks left are those that want to sell for big prices as the big buyer's have left the building so to speak.

>>

Lee, kindly don't take this the wrong way.. i respect your knowledge and opinions, but that is what you are posting.. opinions.. not facts.. "the prices simply will not go up again" is your opinion.. others have a differing opinion.. please keep an open mind because all the real poop on how many of these coins actually got out is not yet known by anybody except the Mint.. and maybe not even by them.. all we have is one number "47,000 made'.. which came out of the mouth of a Mint spokesman, Michael White.. who is simply a press flack and told what to say.. we still don't know how many escaped.. i don't know when / if we will know.. you dont' know when / if we will know.. if all 47,000 got out (and there's just too much evidence to point to the contrary).. then that's that and the price will be what it will be.. if far fewer got out, then (and i really hate spewing the same mantra over and over).. this whole thing's gonna change dramatically.. that's why i'm still holding and not selling.. maybe i'm a fool and i should take the money and run.. i personally don't think that's the right thing to do at this point in time until more is known..

again.. i am optimistic that far fewer than 47,000 got out, and i think there are others here who agree.. if not agree, at least HOPE.. others don't agree.. we'll just have to agree to disagree..

Harv
  • MikeInFLMikeInFL Posts: 10,188 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

>>

Lee, kindly don't take this the wrong way.. i respect your knowledge and opinions, but that is what you are posting.. opinions.. not facts.. "the prices simply will not go up again" is your opinion.. others have a differing opinion.. please keep an open mind because all the real poop on how many of these coins actually got out is not yet known by anybody except the Mint.. and maybe not even by them.. all we have is one number "47,000 made'.. which came out of the mouth of a Mint spokesman, Michael White.. who is simply a press flack and told what to say.. we still don't know how many escaped.. i don't know when / if we will know.. you dont' know when / if we will know.. if all 47,000 got out (and there's just too much evidence to point to the contrary).. then that's that and the price will be what it will be.. if far fewer got out, then (and i really hate spewing the same mantra over and over).. this whole thing's gonna change dramatically.. that's why i'm still holding and not selling.. maybe i'm a fool and i should take the money and run.. i personally don't think that's the right thing to do at this point in time until more is known..

again.. i am optimistic that far fewer than 47,000 got out, and i think there are others here who agree.. if not agree, at least HOPE.. others don't agree.. we'll just have to agree to disagree..

Harv >>

Harv, The hole in your argument is that DEMAND not SUPPLY is the primary driver of price. It is my opinion that these coins are as well known as they will likely ever be, having been hyped by the publications, and once that subsides (as it already has) the prices will remain steady for time to come. This has proven to be the case with other similiar types of coins, and I suspect it will be the same for this one. Respectfully...Mike
    Collector of Large Cents, US Type, and modern pocket change.
  • Again, just my two cents, but I think that there IS a lot of demand for this coin. However, I think that a lot of people who are interested are still on the sidelines, waiting for it to finally settle before going in. I think that the lesson that many people have learned is to not go in when the market is still "hot". Now that that price seems to have settled, I think that we'll see a new steady flow of buyers with a more steady rise in prices. It may take months, or even years, but the price will go up to previous levels and will probably exceed them over time.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    I am going to keep my 13 coins for at least the next 6 months before I decide what to do with them as they only stand me about $75 apiece. I have in the past made the mistake of selling too soon and been sorry. I may be sorry in this case, but I don't think so, as I will be shocked if there are as many as 47000 out there. I don't believe anything the government says.

<< <i>I am going to keep my 13 coins for at least the next 6 months before I decide what to do with them as they only stand me about $75 apiece. I have in the past made the mistake of selling too soon and been sorry. I may be sorry in this case, but I don't think so, as I will be shocked if there are as many as 47000 out there. I don't believe anything the government says. >>

image and i will add, again, that five years ago i was in possession of four 2000-W LOC Bi-Metallic Uncs.. Mintage 6683.. two MS69s, two MS70s.. bought raw in 2000 for $390.00 each and slabbed.. i sold them all in 2003 and got top DollEr at the time.. more than most dealers were getting.. and yes, i AM black and blue from kicking myself knowing what they'd bring now.. but i needed the money at the time.. i wish i had saved ONE of them.. one of these years i'll stop obsessing about what i should have done.. of course, no one called me up from the future and said "hold'em you eeeediot!".. sigh.. selling too soon is always the risk because you don't really know when "too soon" is.. so i'm with you.. other opinions to the contrary..

<< <i>

<< <i>

>>

Harv >>

You are absolutely right Harv and I do not dispute either your or Tony's opinions as weirder things have happened in the past!

However, I do know what I have seen in the past and from sets that are far more popular than Silver Eagles.
    Collecting is one thing but most of the speak on this thread has not been about collecting but speculation and I just think that the speculation window has closed despite the efforts of many to keep it open.

Hopefully, you folks are right in which case the 4 I have will be a really cool investment. But for right now, the only interest I currently have in this coin is this thread as I have moved on and I strongly suspect that others feel the same way.

<< <i>Many of you might think that I may be optimistic. However, no offense, but have you ever thought that you might be overly pessimistic? >>

Yes, I am a bit (not overly but just a bit) pessimistic but then pessimism is often confused with experience.

You folks should have been here with the Wisconsin Extra Leaves, the Anniversary Sets or even the Missing Edge Lettered Washington's. Those were all huge news and money and fur was flying right and left! The only real difference between then and now is the size of this thread but other than that it's the same old song playing.

And no, I haven't taken any of your comments in the wrong way. As a matter of fact, this thread has gotten really civil lately! image

The name is LEE!
    I was here for all of those coins. The only one that I was not excited about was the Washington's as there was just too many of them. The anniversary sets(even though there are 250,000 of them, are still selling well. The 08/07 coins have not had a chance to settle in yet so it's too soon to draw a conclusion but there are an awful lot of eagle collectors out there that don't have them if the production number is under 40,000.
  • CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    I thought the ride was just getting started, just a few short weeks ago from this link, and just yesterday,link, don't think we should get off just yet....image
    Ifyou get off now, you will be sorry later!
  • smokincoinsmokincoin Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭
    I guess it's time to cue the dump!image
    Go ahead. You will be sorry!
  • jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I thought the ride was just getting started, just a few short weeks ago from this link, and just yesterday,link, don't think we should get off just yet....image >>

Or just two days ago, Link!

Anyone want a daily dump?
  • OK Harv, I admit it. I suck, I think I was born sucking. The one thing I don't get though is the thing about the lotto tickets? What are those? image

<< <i>OK Harv, I admit it. I suck, I think I was born sucking. The one thing I don't get though is the thing about the lotto tickets? What are those? image >>

imageimageimage

<< <i>OK Harv, I admit it. I suck, I think I was born sucking. The one thing I don't get though is the thing about the lotto tickets? What are those? image >>

tell me you're not serious..
    Calif. Lotto home page
    just let me know what next Saturday's winning numbers will be, BEFORE next Saturday.. Mr. Lucky image

<< <i>Go ahead. You will be sorry! >>

imageNo, you big dummy...Tuesdays DD.image
  • CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I thought the ride was just getting started, just a few short weeks ago from this link, and just yesterday,link, don't think we should get off just yet....image >>

Or just two days ago, Link!

Anyone want a daily dump? >>

Ya, bring it, I enjoy reviewing that stuff with my morning coffee, and tomorrow I actually gotta work in the a.m. so I'll get it done quicker if I have something to look forward to....image
    Ok,
    The most comprehensive daily dump ever. Over 30 charts coming up to cover almost every option of the 2008 Rev 2007 ASE for the past two months. It will be talked about for at least five minutes!

I'm working on the post right now, should be out in about 5 minutes.
    Below you will find 2 week and 2 month history charts for ALL searches on:

"2007 reverse 2008" two week chart (average price and # of items sold per day)
    "2007 reverse 2008" two month chart (average price and # of items sold per week)

"2007 reverse 2008 NGC" two week chart (average price and # of items sold per day)
    "2007 reverse 2008 NGC" two month chart (average price and # of items sold per week)

"2007 reverse 2008 PCGS" two week chart (average price and # of items sold per day)
    "2007 reverse 2008 PCGS" two month chart (average price and # of items sold per week)

"2007 reverse 2008 NGC MS69" two week chart (average price and # of items sold per day)
    "2007 reverse 2008 NGC MS69" two month chart (average price and # of items sold per week)

"2007 reverse 2008 PCGS MS69" two week chart (average price and # of items sold per day)
    "2007 reverse 2008 PCGS MS69" two month chart (average price and # of items sold per week)

"2007 reverse 2008 NGC MS70" two week chart (average price and # of items sold per day)
    "2007 reverse 2008 NGC MS70" two month chart (average price and # of items sold per week)

"2007 reverse 2008 PCGS MS70" two week chart (average price and # of items sold per day)
    "2007 reverse 2008 PCGS MS70" two month chart (average price and # of items sold per week)

"2007 reverse 2008 NGC MS69" two week chart (average price and # of items sold per day)
    "2007 reverse 2008 NGC MS69" two month chart (average price and # of items sold per week)

"2007 reverse 2008 -PCGS -NGC" two week chart (average price and # of items sold per day)
    "2007 reverse 2008 -PCGS -NGC" two month chart (average price and # of items sold per week)

What that SHOULD give us, I know there are outliers, are the trends for all of the 2008 ASEs with the Reverse of the 2007 ASE. Read the bold print above the charts for clarification, they are pretty self explanatory.

As I have stated before, this dump DOES NOT include auctions ending past 9:30PM EDT today, so if there are a large number of auctions ending tonight, the #'s are going to be different. To get the most accurate trends, do not include today.

Here goes!

If not all the pics show up, right click on the blank picture and then click SHOW PICTURE.

****************************************************************************************
    ****************************************************************************************

Past 2 weeks, graded and raw

Past 2 months, graded and raw

Past two weeks, all NGC graded coins

Past two months, all NGC graded coins

Past two weeks, all PCGS graded coins

Past two months, all PCGS graded coins

Past two weeks, all NGC coins graded MS69

Past two months, all NGC coins graded MS69

Past two weeks, all PCGS coins graded MS69

Past two months, all PCGS coins graded MS69

Past two weeks, all NCG coins graded MS70

Past two months, all NCG coins graded MS70

Past two weeks, all PCGS coins graded MS70

Past two months, all PCGS coins graded MS70

Past two weeks, all raw coins

Past two months, all raw coins

• BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Thanks for all the time spent on the graphics, Jessewvu! Outstanding & to be commended. image
  • Why would someone send an 08/07 to SGS for grading????? Kinda knocks it down a notch in my brain just by reflex...image

SGS
    <<Why would someone send an 08/07 to SGS for grading???? >>

I, too, fail to see the Logic behind this unless the coin would not have graded 69/70 with the Big Boyz.

In such a case the seller would have probably done better just selling the piece in it's original mint packaging, complete with COA. (JMHO anyway) image

• << <i>In such a case the seller would have probably done better just selling the piece in it's original mint packaging, complete with COA. (JMHO anyway) >>

Exactly!
    Better sold in Original packaging with clear pix and accurate description than a lower tiered holder.

If a seller tries to avoid dings or blemishes he or she can count on a disgruntled buyer and quite possibly a return. Best to show & tell it like it is.

Again, JMHO.
    He could have got it graded at NGC with probably the same results.

• << <i>Why would someone send an 08/07 to SGS for grading????? Kinda knocks it down a notch in my brain just by reflex...imageSGS >>

FWIW, when I buy a slabbed coin it's primarily PCGS or NGC. On a rare occasion, I might buy an ANACS coin.

I even filter my eBay searches to exclude SGS and similar TPG agencies... Yet, it would be nice if they provided an online grading population report.

<< <i>Why would someone send an 08/07 to SGS for grading????? Kinda knocks it down a notch in my brain just by reflex...image

SGS >>

I don't think anybody "submitted" this as much as I think that aboncom actually owns a piece of SGS and simply had it slabbed.

The name is LEE!
    Must want to lose some money. No other reason to have SGS grade it.

<< <i>

<< <i>Why would someone send an 08/07 to SGS for grading????? Kinda knocks it down a notch in my brain just by reflex...image

SGS >>

I don't think anybody "submitted" this as much as I think that aboncom actually owns a piece of SGS and simply had it slabbed. >>

SGS is not SEGS.. SEGS is Soverign Entities Grading Service, and is not a "bottom feeder" like SGS is, whoever they are.. SEGS slabs say SEGS on them and have an entirely different label, a nice matte finish to them, and their slabs also have a TOP label so you can identify a coin when it's in one of those plastic slab-holder boxes.. do a search for SEGS slabs.. and have a look.. i crossed my SEGS 1914-D Lincoln cent into a PCGS slab at the Long Beach show in January.. it crossed at the same grade and is now worth about double or triple what it'd be worth if i had tried to sell it in the SEGS slab.. SEGS is also the company the Jefferson Full-Step Nickel Club (might have the name slightly wrong).. chose to slab all of their reproductions of Felix Schlag's original design for the Jefferson Nickel (which i think are made of Silver).. the cool design with the art deco lettering and a tilted (as opposed to head-on view) of Monticello.. they did those in both Unc. and Proof.. i bought the pair at a Long Beach show a few years ago and still have them.. each one is serial-numbered.. SEGS has been around a long time and is owned and run by and its head grader is Larry (can't remember his last name).. but he is well-respected and knows his stuff.. SEGS slabs, at least all those i have seen, also have the coins' Mintage on the label.. as well as the usual stuff (date, Mint mark, grade, bar-code, and so on..).. and a holygram on the back..

Edited.. i see YOU just Edited your response and changed your reference to SEGS to SGS.. but i'll let my posting stand as it is anyway, so people still won't confuse the two..

Harv
    I realized the error of my post Harv which is why I changed it. image

The name is LEE!
  • 2manycoins2fewfunds2manycoins2fewfunds Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    Got my PCGS 07/08 submission back..............3 of 19 MS70.
    Those were best 19 picked from 150.
    Wonder if I can get CAC stickers for the 16 that didn't make MS70??
    That's pretty good. I sent in 30 08/07 and got 2 of them back MS70. I didn't search them at all, I just wanted them graded. Some I knew they were not going to get 70 but I didn't care. One of them had a finger print on it, I don't know how it got there (I got it directly from the mint, it might have been a return). OR, it could be a fingerprint of the guy that messed up the dies in the first place. I should get it slabbed as a such.

The regular 08/08 coins I sent in were a lot better. I think I got like 23 out of 70 in MS70

My submission

<< <i>Got my PCGS 07/08 submission back..............3 of 19 MS70.
    Wonder if I can get CAC stickers for the 16 that didn't make MS70?? >>

you have A HUNDRED AND FIFTY OF THEM!?..

As for SGS or SEGS Slabs, I have a couple of the Full Step Nickel Club coins which I'll hang onto. I've also purchased mis-attributed SGS slabs and crossed them over to PCGS for a sizeable return.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with SEGS or SGS if you know what to look for as they do occasionally undergrade and misattribute.

aboncom is in Mansfield Ohio while SGS (Star Grading Service) is in Bellville Ohio which is a short drive away so my post is incorrect.

The name is LEE!
  • 2manycoins2fewfunds2manycoins2fewfunds Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Got my PCGS 07/08 submission back..............3 of 19 MS70.
    Wonder if I can get CAC stickers for the 16 that didn't make MS70?? >>

Had....the word is I had 150................
    Sold most in $300 range.
    Sold last 40 in $450 range.
    Got 3 raw left and the 19 PCGS.

Will keep one MS 70 as a momento and dump the rest.
    Remember....all glory is fleeting.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>As for SGS or SEGS Slabs, I have a couple of the Full Step Nickel Club coins which I'll hang onto. I've also purchased mis-attributed SGS slabs and crossed them over to PCGS for a sizeable return.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with SEGS or SGS if you know what to look for as they do occasionally undergrade and misattribute.

aboncom is in Mansfield Ohio while SGS (Star Grading Service) is in Bellville Ohio which is a short drive away so my post is incorrect. >>

No....I believe you were correct.... aboncom IS SGS.
    As for knowing what to look for...sure. More power to ya. However, I still think what he does is unethical as there is no sane person who would believe all those are MS70 from SGS. It's just a numbers game for him.....reel in a few first time suckers and that makes up for everything.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• << <i>Got my PCGS 07/08 submission back..............3 of 19 MS70.
    Wonder if I can get CAC stickers for the 16 that didn't make MS70??

Had....the word is I had 150................
    Sold most in $300 range.
    Sold last 40 in $450 range.
    Got 3 raw left and the 19 PCGS.

Will keep one MS 70 as a momento and dump the rest.
    Remember....all glory is fleeting. >>

How on earth did you get 150 of them? Did you order 1000 2008-W ASEs?
  • lope208lope208 Posts: 1,960
    I've got about 200+ posts to catch up on in this thread since I went on vacation for the fourth and then I will give a FOIA update.
    Successful BST transactions:
    commoncents123, JrGMan2004, Coll3ctor (2), Dabigkahuna, BAJJERFAN, Boom, GRANDAM, newsman, cohodk, kklambo, seateddime, ajia, mirabela, Weather11am, keepdachange, gsa1fan, cone10
    -------------------------
    Lope, how about you give the update and while we read that, you can catch up!
  • 08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Lope, how about you give the update and while we read that, you can catch up! >>

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file