Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thanks to John Nanney's Discovery, 2008 ASE's with 2007 reverse going through the roof

Comments

• Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have an accurate count on how many were slabbed by the big 3?
    Probably burried in the thread somewhere, to lazy to sift through it.
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    It's been over 2 years and the shock of getting 14 out of 15 2008 rev 07's is wearing off. I'm finally able to start thinking about what to do with them. I didn't sell or submit any initially and perhaps missed a few good opportunities. Any thoughts on the best strategy? It seems that Raw's sell for almost the same prices as MS 69's and thats probably what most of them would be. My untrained eye says that 1 or 2 would be the best possible number to get a MS 70. If submission is the way to go, then who? PCGS or NGC? Sell them as Raw? Singles or 5 at once?

An old subject but still on my to do list...

Thanks!!

• Options
    hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭
    eBay Link

What can we learn from these closed auctions for NGC MS69s (some Early Release, some not)..

After watching these for years, what's obvious (to me).. is that if you start it at a low price, hoping it'll get a bunch of bids and you'll get more than $400.00, you're most likely wrong..

If you start it at a (fixed) higher price, with or without "Best Offer", you will get, in most cases, a considerably higher price.. this also tells me that many sellers don't look at closed listings and see this pattern repeat over and over again.. which it does..

note:: the number of closed listings will change from day to day as old ones scroll off and new ones enter the top of the list, but as I post this, the highest is $429.95, and the lowest is $340.10, and that's an over $80.00 spread..

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

I have received $2100 for a PCGS 1st strike MS 70 and $650 for a ER MS70 NGC in the past month. My 1st strike 69's have not been selling even though I am only asking $529 for them.
  • Options
    Maybe I should've made clear that I only "follow" NGC MS69s, because those are the only ones I own..

Despite my personal financial situation, which sucks, and into which I won't dwell, I think these 2008 / 2007 ASEs are currently in a mid-priced valley, and, given time, the current prices people are paying for them will look like a ridiculous bargain..

Although 46,816 (?) were made, per the Mint's response to the FOIA request filed with them way back when, I can' think of a number of coins I sold at what was then a high, which have absolutely skyrocketed in price since I sold them.. such as the 2000-W Library of Congress Bi-Metallics.. I'm still black and blue for selling a pair of MS70s for $1900.00 each back around 2003, but I absolutely needed the money.. and when I sold them (I also had two MS69s).. I got the highest price anyone had ever gotten for them on eBay up to that point in time..

Now I see APMEX asking five grand for them RAW!..

I bought some MS69 2008 / 2007 ASEs from MCM at $140.00, which (I think), was his second price after he first started offering NGC MS69 ERs at $99.99..

When I bought them, he had NGC MS70 ERs for.. uhh.. $250.00 or $299.00 or something like that.. after two and a half years, the black and blue marks I got on my butt for kicking myself because I didn't buy an MS70 ER from him are starting to go away :-/ ..

I did not get a single raw one from the Mint, like some of you lucky life forms did.. I tried, but I think I missed the window of opportunity by one day..

Although I really shouldn't be buying ANY coins in my current dismal financial situation, I'll be on the Mint's site the day they open up sales for the five ounce "Collector version" of the America the Beautiful bathtub stoppers.. err.. manhole covers.. err.. monster quarters.. I'm just going to try to get ONE; that's all I can afford, and I expect the usual Mint Web site meltdown and a one-day sell-out, but I've been down that road before..
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,487 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have received $2100 for a PCGS 1st strike MS 70 and $650 for a ER MS70 NGC in the past month. My 1st strike 69's have not been selling even though I am only asking $529 for them. >>

Weren't the PCGS FS MS70's selling for above $4,000 back in the day? (Just for cakes)
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I have received $2100 for a PCGS 1st strike MS 70 and $650 for a ER MS70 NGC in the past month. My 1st strike 69's have not been selling even though I am only asking $529 for them. >>

Weren't the PCGS FS MS70's selling for above $4,000 back in the day? (Just for cakes) >>

Yes, but that is the 08/07 1 ounce. We have a series of 5 national parks with 5 ounces. So with that in mind, at 500 dollars a piece, times 5 is.............. wait for it 2500. For all those who missed the 2008/2007 this is the next best thing. 5 Oz of pure silver......and in 2 to 3 more years I can come back and resurect this thread.image good luck cakes . edited somewhat for everything non english major.............image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    We are almost at another years anniversary on this one.
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Weren't the PCGS FS MS70's selling for above $4,000 back in the day? (Just for cakes) >>

yes but theres only 1 of them we have a series of 5 so with that in mind at 500 a piece times 5 is.............. wait for it 2500 for all those who missed the 2008/2007 this is the next best thing. 5 Oz of pure silver......and in 2 to 3 more years i can come back and resurect this threadimage good luck cakes >>

This thread will never top the allmighty AMTB thread.....................NEVER.......lol

Edit I do understand what people are saying. As with any collectable selling at the right time is crucial. I once bought about 500 Ramon Martinez rookie cards for very cheap. They went up and I could have made a nice profit. He ended up only playing a couple of years.........doh. His brother Pedro would have been a better investment.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options

<< <i> yes but theres only 1 of them we have a series of 5 so with that in mind at 500 a piece times 5 is.............. wait for it 2500 for all those who missed the 2008/2007 this is the next best thing. 5 Oz of pure silver......and in 2 to 3 more years i can come back and resurect this threadimage good luck cakes >>

{{cOnfuSed loOk}}.. image

"Yes but theres only 1 of them" - only 1 of what?

Are you referring to the ANACS MS70 set of all five ATB bathtub stoppers some guy has listed on eBay at $46,000.00?

You have so many different subjects crammed into a single paragraph, I can't make any sense of your posting.

I'd like to offer you a free lifetime supply of commas and apostrophes, with instructions.

Meanwhile, the other day, after food shopping, I sauntered past the supermarket's CoinStar [tm] machine, checked the reject slot, and pulled out an early 1990s Ireland one pound coin. I've found US Silver dimes and quarters, and a lot of Canadian and other foreign small denomination coins, but this is easily the single biggest coin I've ever found in the machine's reject slot.

Then, on the way out of the store, I noticed something sticking out of the lotto ticket machine's slot, so I pulled that out. It was a $5.00 five-play ticket for tonite's draw of the Calif. Super Lotto game. Apparently, some genius bought the ticket, and then was distracted, probably by his or her screaming brats, and walked away from the machine without taking it. I stood there for a few seconds, expecting someone to come running up to me yelling "Hey! That's my ticket!" No one did. It's in my pocket. Wish me luck.

Thank you..
  • Options

I hope you win!
  • Options
    ObiwancanoliObiwancanoli Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭
    I have two that are still raw... wonder what they're worth?
    UBERCOINER

A Truth That's Told With Bad Intent
    Beats All The Lies You Can Invent
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i> yes but theres only 1 of them we have a series of 5 so with that in mind at 500 a piece times 5 is.............. wait for it 2500 for all those who missed the 2008/2007 this is the next best thing. 5 Oz of pure silver......and in 2 to 3 more years i can come back and resurect this threadimage good luck cakes >>

Are you referring to the ANACS MS70 set of all five ATB bathtub stoppers some guy has listed on eBay at $46,000.00?

You have so many different subjects crammed into a single paragraph, I can't make any sense of your posting.

I'd like to offer you a free lifetime supply of commas and apostrophes, with instructions.

Meanwhile, the other day, after food shopping, I sauntered past the supermarket's CoinStar [tm] machine, checked the reject slot, and pulled out an early 1990s Ireland one pound coin. I've found US Silver dimes and quarters, and a lot of Canadian and other foreign small denomination coins, but this is easily the single biggest coin I've ever found in the machine's reject slot.

Then, on the way out of the store, I noticed something sticking out of the lotto ticket machine's slot, so I pulled that out. It was a $5.00 five-play ticket for tonite's draw of the Calif. Super Lotto game. Apparently, some genius bought the ticket, and then was distracted, probably by his or her screaming brats, and walked away from the machine without taking it. I stood there for a few seconds, expecting someone to come running up to me yelling "Hey! That's my ticket!" No one did. It's in my pocket. Wish me luck.

Thank you..
    image >>

Best of Luck Harv!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options

somewhere between $300 and $400.
  • Options

<< <i>somewhere between $300 and $400. >>

I'd agree.. NGC MS69s have been rising a bit lately on eBay, and it doesn't seem to matter much if they're brown label, or blue label (Early Releases).. selling in the $350.00 (ish) - $450.00 range.. as I think I've mentioned here before, those that realize the highest prices are the ones that are started as a "Buy it Now" with or without the "Best Offer" option.. those that realize the lowest prices are the ones that are started at a lowball price, like $1.00, or $9.99, and the seller (presumably) hopes they'll get bid up to the over $400.00 level, and they NEVER are..

I'm tempted to tell those sellers "don't use that low start price strategy.. you're gonna screw yourself out of almost a hundred bucks"..

Some people just don't do their homework.. how hard is it to look at closed auction results and see this same pattern repeated over and over?..
  • Options

That's why I put mine at $499 BIN. If they want them they will pay it. They only stand me around $70 with grading fees so I can afford to wait. Down to my last 5 though. It's been a fun ride. Time to move on to the next good deal.
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Thank you..
    image >>

Your lucky day!
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    Nice blast from the past...I ended up with 130 of them, and if memory serves, I think it was Clackamas that indicated boxes of 10 were the way to go...I'd just about given up before acting on that tip and placing multiple orders for 10's...But Alas, I received not 1 70 from PCGS...All 69's...NGC on the other hand I think I had a total of 40 ER 70's...A truly unforgettable time, and for the record that thread had for the most part nothing but useful posts...You can champion the post count for the ATB's all day long, but it's all in the content...image
  • Options

<< <i>That's why I put mine at $499 BIN. If they want them they will pay it. They only stand me around $70 with grading fees so I can afford to wait. Down to my last 5 though. It's been a fun ride. Time to move on to the next good deal. >>

Sounds like you did well with these pitboss. How many did you get from The Mint? I was at my wife's friend's wedding and off line when these broke. I got back just too late to get any. The most expensive wedding I've ever attended :-(
  • Options
    That musta been a long wedding...These were available and streaming outta the mint for weeks...image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>That's why I put mine at $499 BIN. If they want them they will pay it. They only stand me around $70 with grading fees so I can afford to wait. Down to my last 5 though. It's been a fun ride. Time to move on to the next good deal. >>

Sounds like you did well with these pitboss. How many did you get from The Mint? I was at my wife's friend's wedding and off line when these broke. I got back just too late to get any. The most expensive wedding I've ever attended :-( >>

I only got 13 from the mint but bought 15 more online when they were cheap.
  • Options

<< <i>

Sounds like you did well with these pitboss. How many did you get from The Mint? I was at my wife's friend's wedding and off line when these broke. I got back just too late to get any. The most expensive wedding I've ever attended :-( >>

I believe that your biggest mistake was in "not trying"!

My initial order of 10 yielded nothing and the ONLY reason I checked was because of this thread. On May 3rd I ordered 4 more SAE's and received 3 of the 08/07.
    On May 8th I ordered 4 more and received 4 for 4.

It never hurt to try and I'm glad I did.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    sfs2002usasfs2002usa Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    I got 6/12 on one order and nothing else - but I was a late comer to this event.
  • Options
    Prices are going up on NGC MS69s.. here's the link of completed eBay listings, going back two weeks, as of the time stamp on this posting..

Link

There may be other keywords and wildcards that would yield more results, but I use "2008 rev* 2007 NGC MS69" as my search..

Depending on when you read this, an NGC MS69 Early Release sold with "Buy it Now" for $489.00 on 17 March, 2011.. that's the highest I've seen for any NGC MS69, ER or not, in months..

I'm not following PCGS-slabbed, or MS70s, because, as I've said before, NGC MS69 ERs are the only flavor I own (bought from Modern Coin Mart for barely over $100.00 way back when)..

Even the "true auctions" are getting bid well up over $450.00..

The value of this coin is its rarity (46,816 Minted, if I remember the FOIA results correctly), not the rising price of Silver, in my opinion.. feel free to argue the point.. or opine on other factors that may account for the higher prices.. the economy's in the toilet, but that doesn't seem to have put a damper on these at all.. in fact, the exact opposite..

By the way.. sorry to combine two subjects into this posting, but I'm pleased.. pleased? try ecstatic to see RAW UHRs are easily topping $2500.00 on eBay and from dealers.. do a search if you want to verify that.. mine's still raw, and depending on when you bought yours, if you own one or more, you paid the Mint between $12xx.00 and $1489.00.. final sales total:: 115,000.. I'm hanging onto mine with both hands and feet.. the gut says it could end up being a $5000.00 coin.. or not.. opinions?..

Harv
  • Options
    Laser I have 3EA of the NGC70ERs wonder what those are going for.???
    Also, I should not have parted with my single UHR. I barely made it above the purchase price ly.
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too have one of the NGC 70's and imagine they hold a good premium along with the PCGS FS's.

The UHR has had an amazing run. Now over $2700 for a raw at MCM. I would not have guessed the ascent on the UHR would be so steep.

Good call on attaining the 2008 0f 2007!

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭
    Still have my one raw and one PCGS MS 69 Reverse. I had 5 total directly from the mint. Sold the other 3 raw at $500 each in 08. Sold off one of my UHRs in January. Someone got a good deal at around $1950. Made a PCGS MS 70 UHR from an original purchase at the mint. Picked it up on the last day they were selling them at $1489. I couldn't afford to keep two UHRs.
  • Options

<< <i>Still have my one raw and one PCGS MS 69 Reverse. I had 5 total directly from the mint. Sold the other 3 raw at $500 each in 08. Sold off one of my UHRs in January. Someone got a good deal at around $1950. Made a PCGS MS 70 UHR from an original purchase at the mint. Picked it up on the last day they were selling them at $1489. I couldn't afford to keep two UHRs. >>

It was a very tough decision for me to buy the UHR for $1489.00.. but, like you, I decided to do it on the last day of sale.. 12/31/2009.. cost me over a month's rent.. and I've been out-of-work for a couple of years, but yup, they are now selling raw, CONSISTANTLY, for well over $2500.00.. many go over $2700.00, MCM's current price for a raw one in OGP.. so in a little more than a year, it's almost doubled in price.. now I don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' babies, but with some coins, it's a real crapshoot as to if they'll keep going up over time, or fall back.. look at the 1999 Silver Proof Set.. that hit a high of over $350.00 a while back.. now they're going for about $150.00..

I don't know about the rest of you, but I attended Dave "Numismatic News" Harper's first Webinar a couple of days ago, and someone in the "audience" asked him about modern Proof Set prices.. and (since there's no transcript, so I have to rely on memory).. he said something like "Don't rush to buy them from the US Mint when they come out.. wait about a year, and buy them elsewhere, and you'll likely pay significantly less than what the Mint charges".. then he cited the rise and fall of the 1999 Silver Proof Set's price..

The UHR, I think, is a different animal.. 115,000 is not a tiny number, but it's not a huge number.. it's a one-year-only coin, it's 24kt Gold, and it's just a flat-out work of art.. sure, I could throw mine on eBay and probably get around $2700.00 for it, but I've made that mistake before.. so.. as much as I could use $2700.00.. the UHR stays right where it is.. if it falls back in price, well, more fool me.. I think it's gonna go nowhere but up.. (I hope)..
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭
    $2700 is not bad. I thought the Reverse Proof Gold was going to go up to. It didn't. It went from its highs of mid 5k range(for 70s) to now at the mid 2k range. I like my both my UHR PCGS 70 and PCGS 70 Reverse Proof. These two will stay in my permanent collection long term.

As for the Silver State Quarter Proofs. The 70 versions have dropped in price dramatically. I sold all my NGC 70s for half of what I bought them. Sometimes, when the Market is up, its the best time to sell. Unfortunately you never know the highs until they reach the lows.
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    The 08/07 is ranked # 17 in the 100 Greatest Modern Coins book ! ! !
    Just had to buy it ! ! ! image

HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    So which are # 1,2, and 3?
  • Options

<< <i>$2700 is not bad. I thought the Reverse Proof Gold was going to go up to. It didn't. It went from its highs of mid 5k range(for 70s) to now at the mid 2k range. I like my both my UHR PCGS 70 and PCGS 70 Reverse Proof. These two will stay in my permanent collection long term.

As for the Silver State Quarter Proofs. The 70 versions have dropped in price dramatically. I sold all my NGC 70s for half of what I bought them. Sometimes, when the Market is up, its the best time to sell. Unfortunately you never know the highs until they reach the lows. >>

The UHR really took me by surprise. I NEVER expected this. Like you, I fully expected the Rev. Proof to be incredible. Just impossible to predict sometimes. When I think of the UHRs that I flipped for $1800...kills me. At least I kept two.
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your UHR pain Raufus.

I too prematurely-parted with a few.... I do love to look at my raw PL, time to time, though!

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, I just got the 2012 Red Book today. For the first time, they listed a mintage figure for the 2008 w/ 2007 reverse. 47,000. In italics, presumably means their estimated mintage.
  • Options

I still have 4 left. I put them on ebay for a very reasonable price and have had over 300 hits on it and 1 buyer. I am going to hold on to one for

old times sake. It was a great run.
  • Options
    The mint foia indicated 46,318, can't remember who organized the FOIA but I remember it was kinda expensive for 1 sheet of paper...image
  • Options
    pakasmompakasmom Posts: 1,920

<< <i>The mint foia indicated 46,318, can't remember who organized the FOIA but I remember it was kinda expensive for 1 sheet of paper...image >>

Lope208 organized it.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The mint foia indicated 46,318, can't remember who organized the FOIA but I remember it was kinda expensive for 1 sheet of paper...image >>

Lope208 organized it. >>

And a lot of us contributed to the cause.. if I dis-remember incorrectly, The Mint wrote back to him and said something like "we have the results of your FOIA request.. now just barf out a check for $350.00 or $400.00" or something like that.. I threw five bucks into his PayPal pot..

If I ever list a 2008 / 2007 on eBay, I'm gonna list it with the CORRECT figure, and post images of the Mint's response to the FOIA request.. Lope redacted his personal information on the images he posted.. and I saved those images when they were posted to this thread, and there are three pages.. someone should've send it to Whitman for the Red Book, but apparently no one did..

• Options
    ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least it's a step in the right direction that they posted any mintage figure for the coin. Kinda have to think this will help demand for this coin when collectors who weren't in the know see it in the Red Book.
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would also mention in the Red Book that John Nanney discovered the 2008 REV 07 ASE.

Lots of thanks should go out to John Nanney!!
  • Options
    I had about twenty of these coins that I got good money for at the time. I also kept one for the memories.
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry had to do it. What's the latest on these lumps of silver anyway?
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options

<< <i>Sorry had to do it. What's the latest on these lumps of silver anyway? >>

At the risk of repeating myself (bad habit).. I'm still following NGC MS69s.. I really only look at stuff on eBay (or dealers' sites..) when I own that stuff, just to see how much people are paying for identical things.. be it coins, or any of the other 2034980238098 things I've collected over the years.. it gives me a handle on what the stuff I own is worth..

In the past two weeks, I've seen NGC MS69s, both ER (blue label), and non-ER (brown label), sell for a low of $356.00, to a high of $498.00!.. And again, it depends on how savvy the seller is.. and from my following these for three years, if they list it starting at one cent, or $9.99, and put up a third-grade description, and pray for bids, they get the lowest price.. when they list it as a "Buy it Now" in the ~$500.00 range and maybe (but not always).. put the "Best Offer" option on it, they get the highest price..

Last two weeks of eBay sales of NGC MS69s - this list will change, depending on when you look at it..

Someone with a big brain will have to explain that kind of price spread to me, because I can't explain it to myself..

I've seen the same seller list two absolutely identical whatevers (not coins), in exactly the same condition, using exactly the same description and photographs.. (I even wrote to him, and asked him if he had two of them, or if he accidentally listed the same one twice.. he did have two, and he didn't have a freakin' clue what they were worth to hardcore collectors of those items, which were Vintage paper ephemera brochure thingies).. the auctions closed minutes apart, and he got 50% more for one than the other.. I can't tell you why.. I can tell you that I've sold the exact, same brochure, and gotten $250.00 for it, while he got under $100.00 for each of his.. I just put a lot more work into the listing than he did, and I knew what potential buyers wanted to read an to see..

So, I also can't tell you why one joker gets $335.00 for an NGC MS69, and in the same week, another guy gets $498.00 for the same coin in the same holder in the same grade.. luck, skill, timing, bidding wars, feedback.. lotsa different reasons..

Oh.. by the way, I'm seeing raw UHRs easily topping three grand lately.. not all of them, but a lot of them are.. as a gross generalization, they just keep going up and up..

Buying that coin about two years ago was a tough decision, and a painful outlay of money for me.. it's now worth more than double what I paid for it.. and I bought it in the last hour of last day of sale..

Nice to see this thread resurrected from Zombieland again..

• Options

I love these coins. Had 13 of them I got from the mint. Had them graded by PCGS 1st strike and sold them all for between $450 and $2100. Not bad for a coin I got from the mint for peanuts. I hope we do as well with the 25th anniversary sets.
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I love these coins. Had 13 of them I got from the mint. Had them graded by PCGS 1st strike and sold them all for between $450 and $2100. Not bad for a coin I got from the mint for peanuts. I hope we do as well with the 25th anniversary sets. >>

Keeping my fingers crossed. image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭
    My one and only is in for spot review. image
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold my last 69 PCGS FS about a month ago for $460...that's the lowest price I've gotten on the 69's...I'm keeping my PCGS 70 FS..btw the last time I checked on the PCGS 70's ... again about 4 to 6 weeks ago, they were selling for about $2200.

BTW..the PCGS UHR's 70 FS are now almost fetching $5k, and those are not the PL graded ones.
    I do not track the NGC graded ones, since in my opinion, most of their modern stuff is over graded compared to PCGS.

This last UHR just sold...(Not a Fixed price but a straight auction)
    PCGS UHR Final Price $4951
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    How might this coin doin ?
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    DD Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

-D
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

-Aristotle

Dum loquimur fugerit invida aetas. Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

-Horace

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file