Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Chuck Knoblauch and Emmitt Smith Do America

Comments

• Options
    Map updated.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    If nobody else is going to take Chucky back to his old stomping grounds in Minneapolis, add me to the list.

• Options
    onlyanumber-chuck is on the way, but dont worry, i wiped the maggots off first.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    I hope Chuck does not think everyone is going to treat him to fresh kill. There is only so much one gets for a ROY award.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I hope Chuck does not think everyone is going to treat him to fresh kill. There is only so much one gets for a ROY award. >>

I can't wait to see what he does next image
  • Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    Where is he going now FLA? Its damn cold here in Iowa.
  • Options

<< <i>Where is he going now FLA? Its damn cold here in Iowa. >>

South Carolina
  • Options
    Chuck has touched down in SC! He arrived yesterday with the rain, and will be dumped in a cold blue box tomorrow while I am enroute to Charleston. No fun for Chuck in Irmo or anywhere in SC. Sorry guys for the buzzkill, but I got some important things to attend to tomorrow/Tueday.

Chuck's envelope I received:

Chuck seems stuck though. Gonna be dropped in a plain white tonight just like this...

Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

• Options
    From Iowa to SC that envelope took a little beating. I wonder if the tape will do some damage?

imagey
  • Options
    sad that without even looking at the front, I had a feeling what it was...

The map is updated.

Knobby World Tour

• Options
    Nice job with the map, the little paragraphs are a very nice touch.

imagey
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I AM OKRA MAN!
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>I AM OKRA MAN! >>

You can't make this schlitz up

• Options
    Chuck doesnt look too bad yet. But I hear there is a warrant out for Chucks arrest for deer poaching in Iowa.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    ha-okra man- i like picked okra-thats good stuff
  • Options

<< <i>Nice job with the map, the little paragraphs are a very nice touch. >>

I already have the next stops (stuyvesant NY) story planned image

• Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

Have they checked Irmo, South Carolina? LINK
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    I just wanna get this straight before mailing...we are using plain white envelopes? I thought we were doing bubble mailers? Whichever..doesnt matter to me image

Once he reaches me, I'll give Chuck a nice glow and send him off to the next destination image
  • Options

<< <i>Have they checked Irmo, South Carolina? LINK >>

Anyone else find it ironic that we have a Knobby world tour going on in the mail, and the real Chuck is missing?

• Options
    Its out little chuck voodoo doll.

If he gets arrested for poaching deer, then we are on to something.

imagey
  • Options
    Chuck arrived today. I havent opened to inspect him yet. I'll get to it. Then he will probably be mailed out Monday morning as it is possible that Chuck sustained either brain damage or a broken bone so I will bring him to work with me to be sure he's ok.
  • Options
    Matt,

If ole Chucky needs a stop in Maryland, i'll take him through the Baltimore Harbor Tunnel and to work with me and see what type of trouble ole Chucky can get into in a "professional" environment.....I wonder if ole Chucky can make it through a copy machine....hmmmmmmm....LMK
    Collecting Interests:
    Ripken, Brooks & Frank Robinson, Old Orioles, Sweet Spot Autos, older Redskins - Riggins, Sonny, Baugh etc and anything that catches my eye. image

My ghetto sportscard webpage...All Scans - No Lists!!! Stinky Linky
  • Options
    ROFL Chuck is on the run! Hope no one gets charged with adding and abetting.

• Options
    <Anyone else find it ironic that we have a Knobby world tour going on in the mail, and the real Chuck is missing?>

very,if chuck is stillmissing when he comes to me, ill take him to jail image
    i know my way around there

• Options
    Well, I wanted to make Chucky glow a bit....ooops! I forgot to cover his gonads! Guess he wont be having any normal children for a little while. He also got a CAT Scan of his head to see how much larger the steroids made his head. I figure that Bonds' head would never fit in this machine.

I'll do a scan of Chucky today and get him mailed out. Matt, please send me the addy to the next recipient. He looks to still be in pretty nice shape.
  • Options
    Nice pictures! Did Chuck have insurance or did he have to apply for title 19?

imagey
  • Options

<< <i><Anyone else find it ironic that we have a Knobby world tour going on in the mail, and the real Chuck is missing?>

very,if chuck is stillmissing when he comes to me, ill take him to jail image
    i know my way around there

image >>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very strange indeed . . .

I wonder if by doing this Matt has opened up some kind of secret time warp / runaway bride, magic act . .

Anyone else we can add to the list to see if the portal is still open ?

• Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

Ha! Excellent use of the tools available to you. Nice job.
  • Options
    That's freakin' awesome, Barry.

Well played, sir.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    LMAO....A 16 Slice lightspeed huh?? That cracks me up....

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    map is updated

Knobby World Tour '08

• Options
    KarbKarb Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    I think Chuck needs to visit this ice rock we call ND. I'm in
    Robert

Hoarding silver and collecting history
  • Options
    Send him up to Bottineau or Belcourt, ND.

Chuck'll freeze his agates off!
    There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in.
  • Options
    Estimated 3,342 miles travelled so far for Good Ole' Chuck!

• Options

<< <i>LMAO....A 16 Slice lightspeed huh?? That cracks me up.... >>

• Options
    Boy, I come back from vacation to see that Chucky has gone M.I.A. I couldn't have picked a better guy for our experiment image
  • Options
    very good choice of player, makes it all that more funnyimage
  • Options
    Yaaay!

Look who's back.

Boy, did you miss out on some high quality threads image
  • Options
    <Boy, did you miss out on some high quality threads>

thats the thruth,some great spoof as well, babe ruth in the dumpsterimage
  • Options
    Here's Chucky...he went out on his way to his next destination this morning! Surprisingly, he's still looking good!

• Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Well Chuck made it here to Mass in fine shape. Hope he doesn't get trampled during the Super Bowl celebration image

I'll bring him in to work tomorrow to see what we can find for him to do.

Matt, send me the next address and I'll get him on his way Monday morning

here he is in his current state (removed from his holder)

It's 500x 698 - couldn't get the exact resolution without making him look awkward
  • Options
    Address sent and list has been updated to add the newbies image
  • Options
    This has already amazed me. Card is still pretty darn good and just last week I mailed a psa slabbed card wrapped in extra bubble wrap inside a bubble envelope....and it arrived cracked!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! *&!*%#!!!
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This has already amazed me. Card is still pretty darn good and just last week I mailed a psa slabbed card wrapped in extra bubble wrap inside a bubble envelope....and it arrived cracked!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! *&!*%#!!! >>

yep, envelope showed up in perfect shape here (cool Star Wars stamp too )
  • Options
    kidzfundkidzfund Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    If Chuck hasn't been to California, I'll take him.

Joe
  • Options
    The shipping speed has amazed me.

imagey
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The shipping speed has amazed me. >>

Wait until he has to head north across the border...could take weeks to get him stateside again.

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options

The shipping is most likely normal speed but us card buyers have all been Ebayanized by slow Ebay sellers..lol
  • Options

<< <i>

The shipping is most likely normal speed but us card buyers have all been Ebayanized by slow Ebay sellers..lol >>

good point

imagey