Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Chuck Knoblauch and Emmitt Smith Do America

Comments

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    did they ever find him yet?????-i havt heard,he went missing the same time we did the voodoo cardimage
  • Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    Chuck was in DC yesterday. Did anyone update the map??? LOL

Chuck Makes it to DC

Edit to add link
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Well Chuck and I had a fun weekend.

On Friday, we decided to check out some new cars. He really liked the Cadillac XLR.
    and the Saab 9-3 Convertible

Saturday morning we decided to hit one of the local beaches. Beautiful day here.

It was pretty windy. Chuck got buried twice (that silly little man)

After lunch we took a ride over to Pastime Cards and Collectibles. Chuck wanted to know what it would feel like to sit inside a display case one more time. I ended up buying him for $4.00

Chuck spent the rest of the afternoon reading his book.

Sometime during the night, Chuck ran away. Surveillance cameras caught his escape and were able to pinpoint his hiding spot.
    I left him alone to sleep it off and went and picked him up this morning.

I'm gonna let Chuck watch the game this evening and then it's in back in the envelope and off to his next stop on the tour.

• Options
    Chuck must not be a collector. He was in the sand at the beach and then threw himself in a display case with other cards? He's crazy!
    Tonya
  • Options
    Zep, Thanks for making me spit out my beer laughing my ass off!!!!! Awesome, just awesome....Chuckie had quite the time with you!!!! Can I come visit sometime?
    Collecting Interests:
    Ripken, Brooks & Frank Robinson, Old Orioles, Sweet Spot Autos, older Redskins - Riggins, Sonny, Baugh etc and anything that catches my eye. image

My ghetto sportscard webpage...All Scans - No Lists!!! Stinky Linky
  • Options
    The Map is updated

Knobby World Tour '08
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    onlyanumber, you're doing a great job on the Google map!
    Tonya
  • Options
    Zep,

Thanks for giving Chuck the full flavor of New England. When he gets here to New Jersey, I don't think he is going to have as much fun.
  • Options
    this thread is awesome lol.
  • Options
    Looks like Chuck had a blast!
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    Well, Chuck is now on the way.

Take care buddy, you will be missed
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    will he be here in MAss for super Tueday to vote?
  • Options
    no, he's on his way to West Virginia
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Chuck was spotted in West Virginia today. He arrived in good shape after his 3 day trip from Mass. He said he was very happy to get away from all of those chowda heads. I think he enjoyed his visit and he even got to see some of the local wildlife. We drank some moonshine and sang "Country Roads" together. Chuck said he thought Coach Rod was a jerk and Chuck refuses to go to the state of Michigan in protest. I asked if he wanted to go upstated and visit Randy and he said he could not imagine what chaos awaited him there. I added a few pictures of him and as soon as I get the next addy from Matt he will be on the road again.

• Options
    chuck was violated by a squirrell haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, only here would that happen,
    "you sure do have a perty mouth, squal like a pig"-deliverance-the reason nobody comes to wvimage
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Off to Houston he goes to hang out with Barry image
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Come to Daddy!

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Don't mess with Texas.....its not nice to pick on retards.

Chuck is Barry bound tomorrow
  • Options
    Chucky seems to holding up quite well. I thought for sure we would see some damage by now not being in a penny sleeve or bubble mailer.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Well, he has a long trip ahead of him! Lets see how he fairs!
  • Options
    the tape on the topload is tight and holds the topload in a pinch and keeps the card from moving much. I noticed there was some indentations on the envelope where Chuck took a ride through the sorters haha.
  • Options

<< <i>the tape on the topload is tight and holds the topload in a pinch and keeps the card from moving much. I noticed there was some indentations on the envelope where Chuck took a ride through the sorters haha. >>

When I sent him out first, I made sure the tape was loose just so he could bounce around. I tried to mimic the shipping method of uneducated (to be nice) ebay sellers.

Everyone when re-taping him, do it loosely so he can move.
  • Options
    Chuck is still looking quite gradeable!
  • Options
    Hi Chuck.

Miss you!!!

take care OK?
  • Options
    Chuck's being graded and slabbed at the end of his journey, right?!
    There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    The only thing missing in that squirrel/Knobby picture was the theme music from Deliverence image
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

<< <i>Chuck's being graded and slabbed at the end of his journey, right?! >>

Good idea. He was 10 material before he embarkedon his journey.
  • Options
    I hope not, as I dont want his journey to EVER end!! I think we can keep him going for years to come!
  • Options
    <The only thing missing in that squirrel/Knobby picture was the theme music from Deliverence >

the #1 reason nobody comes here,except on bridge day to jump off new river gorge,then the run out as fast as they can lol-ya can hear dueling banjos playing in the background when it gets dark-that means runimage
  • Options
    Did Ned Beatty win the Oscar for his squelllllllllllll?

Lou
    Collecting Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell cards.
  • Options
    yeah -ned has to come by every year and do it over the gully river valley-it echos for miles and keeps the riff raff outimage
  • Options
    Houston, the eagle has landed.

Hopefully we will have a chance to visit some places today but if not, it will have to be held off until Friday.

In the meantime, Chucky is going to watch me type this.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Matt,
    PM sent, add me to the list. I'm sure I can find something to do with Chuck in the Beautiful Mountains of Colorado !!!!
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hey Barry, what color are your walls? It looks like the same color we painted ours.
  • Options
    They are my office walls and painted a really light tan.

Heck if I know the name of the color, probably something frufee like tan-summer-breeze.
  • Options
    That's too funny. That's Tonya's favorite color for walls. That's why our whole house now has tan....excuse me...."Sand #4" walls image
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I could probably have Chuck's picture taken with an Apache helo if he's in Houston until Friday...
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    i just might have to shoot chuck if he gets to rowdy,code of the hills,my land, my bar,my rubecave- your shallow holeimage
    did they ever find the real chuck yet after his split?????????????
  • Options
    MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chucky and I are having some fun.

Note to self:

Taking pictures at a high school could be seen as a tad creepy and shouldn't be done again.

• Options
    Chuck was happy to be back home, so we drove by our old high school.

Just over these cars, you can sorta see the field Chuck use to play on as a Bellaire Cardinal.

He even won a state championship back in 1986.

Go Big Red image

Then we stopped off at Minute Maid Park.

Access denied image

Since we were in the area, Chucky wanted to show off his basketball skilz.

Good times.

As for bunch's request, I suggest getting on the list. Maybe Chucky can make a return trip back home?

• Options

<< <i>Taking pictures at a high school could be seen as a tad creepy and shouldn't be done again. >>

Do us all a favor and get some quality pics of the police department while you're there too

• Options
    Cool pics stown. Are you feeling any better from the plague yet?
    Tonya
  • Options
    I'm at about 85%, so I took a half day.

I'll make sure to wipe my nose on Chuck before he heads out.

• Options
    Oh and I forgot to mention.

Chuck's little brother use to be a coach at Bellaire, for baseball and football.

One day, he got caught getting his groove on with a bat girl (a student trainer for the bb team).

Because of their legacy in our school, the news was swept under the rug and he was transferred to an all boys school.

The girl was personally seen 10+ years ago dancing at an adult entertainment establishment.

True story.
  • Options
    Glad you're doing a little better. image

<< <i>The girl was personally seen 10+ years ago dancing at an adult entertainment establishment. >>

I bet she puts out.image
    Tonya
  • Options
    You can't visit H-Town without visiting one of these...

And for the 500x6andchange comparision

Now, do I send it to bull or Byron (sic)?
  • Options
    I can't believe he is not showing any damage. Are penny savers overrated?

• Options
    loosen the freakin tape. maybe loose the tape all together.