Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

The Official Basketball HOF Autographs Thread

Comments

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Hey guys, just wanted to share my submission I got back of the 10 cards. I couldn't do a video break because my brother took his cam back image I gotta get my own at some point image

Anyway, here it is. Let me know what cha think.

Some low grades but really don't care, as long as the auto is cool.

Giovanni >>

Nice!! I really like the SLATER MARTIN/VERN MIKKELSEN and the GEORGE GERVIN FAMOUS NICKNAMES-AUTO . >>

Hey Mex, thanks man.

You know, that Gervin should have gotten a Mint 9! Not like I care to much about it, but why not get a 9 while i'm at it right? lol

Giovanni
  • Options
    Wow!! Nice card Gio.. I just got this in as well.. Did you see that Debusschere 2001 Legends Auto Jsy/50? It went for $599.. Even went more than the Russell...

• Options
    Hey Joe,

Nice looking DeBusschere you got there, congrats!

How much did you pay for that Gem?

Mine by the way came back a PSA 4. I'm not one of those guys who sends in certain cards to certain companies to get a higher grade to rip people off. I only sell what I belive in, and thats PSA, I won't use another company because it might come back higher there, otherwise I would have sent that card to PRO grading!!!! image I send them all in, the good and the bad. I'd rather sell a DeBusschere auto PSA 4 for whatever it sells for, instead of selling it raw and saying "PACK FRESH"!!!!!!!! image I'd rather sell it for the grade it is.

I am gona sell this one because I already have the jersey auto for my set, so this will be for sale or trade for anybody image

Auction Linky

I'm glad mine is in a Mint 9 slab, even if i'm not a grade greak, its always good I guess??? lol. Still makes no difference to me, i'd take that card in a PSA 1, I couldn't care less.

Giovanni
  • Options
    PSA 4?? The Debusschere in the pic graded that low?? Why did it grade so low? Does it have a crease? I'll be intr in it if it's for sale.. And yes, I did see your Jsy auto graded a PSA 9.. That is a really good grade for that card.. I'm also waiting on some major mail any day now, so I'll give you a scan when it gets here.. Here is my email, drop me a line so I can get yours as well and send you those scans.. jsuzuki@gta.net

So when are you gonna give in and deal me that Mikan All American Auto??

Take care,
    -Joe
  • Options

<< <i>PSA 4?? The Debusschere in the pic graded that low?? Why did it grade so low? Does it have a crease? I'll be intr in it if it's for sale.. And yes, I did see your Jsy auto graded a PSA 9.. That is a really good grade for that card.. I'm also waiting on some major mail any day now, so I'll give you a scan when it gets here.. Here is my email, drop me a line so I can get yours as well and send you those scans.. jsuzuki@gta.net

So when are you gonna give in and deal me that Mikan All American Auto??

Take care,
    -Joe >>

Hey Joe,

Yeah man, that one came back a 4. Justin says he's interestead in it but hasen't said anything yet, so I will wait to hear from him, then if he's not interestead I will talk to you about a deal, he asked me about this card for a couple of weeks or so.

What did you ever do with your DeBusschere jersey auto? Did you sell it, grade it? If you ever did plan on selling you should while the other one just sold for $600.

What do you offer on my All-American Mikan??? image I'm gona lsten to any offer in the 5 figure range image

Post all your scans here man! image

Giovanni
  • Options
    GOODLIEUGOODLIEU Posts: 629 ✭✭

<< <i>image

Ok In reference to our discussion of Pistol Pete Auto's I had this one since 1999 I even have the COA (Most of them are crap) which I will scan in a minute anyway I am going to send it in to PSA/DNA to see if it passes authentication. If it does I will give you guys that are collecting the opportunity to buy it if you so choose. If it does not pass it will stand as a good example of the Pistols autos that are out there and are basically worthless. Lets see what happens.
    Art >>

Well the results are in and as I suspected the Pistol came back Cert#14926059 N4 Questionable Authenticity. Oh well it was worth a shot. It cost me $150 dollars back in 99 (About 3 tanks of gas currently LOL). I am going to end its existance when it comes back with my shredder as I do not want anyone who collects to get ripped off with it if its in circulation. The buck (card) will stop here and I will leave the image up so it can be used as a good example of what a Pistol sig should not look like.
    Art
  • Options
    Art,

Very sorry to hear that, I know how it feels to get cards returned, it happened to me twice. Actualy two cards came back at the same time, lol.

With all do respect, and I respect what your doing with the card with the shredder and all, but I could have told you with my eyes closed that it was a fake, i'm very surprised that you didn't notice.

BTW, do you want me to shred it for you? image

Giovanni
  • Options

<< <i>Art,

Very sorry to hear that, I know how it feels to get cards returned, it happened to me twice. Actualy two cards came back at the same time, lol.

With all do respect, and I respect what your doing with the card with the shredder and all, but I could have told you with my eyes closed that it was a fake, i'm very surprised that you didn't notice.

Giovanni >>

How were you so sure Gio?

I am not a Maravich expert, so I don't really know what to look for.
    What makes this card a 100% fake to you?

From my experience I do know PSA/DNA sometimes makes mistakes, like saying authentic to autopen or fascsimile autos.

Also sometimes when they are just not sure, they won't call it authentic, in these situations the auto could be real.
    Looking for in PSA graded
    1. 75-76 Topps Keith/Jamaal Wilkes in Psa 8+
    2. 1971-72 Trio stickers PSA 8+
    3. BSKB 1977-78 topps psa 10

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Action Packed HOF Autos(need elvin hayes,both bill bradley,and the 1st bill walton)
    2001 and 2005 Greats of the Game
    UD=retro,epic,legends,legendary,generations and chronology
    2006 Topps Style 1952 Fan Favorites Autos #/10 (Refractor Autos)
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Art,

Giovanni >>

From my experience I do know PSA/DNA sometimes makes mistakes, like saying authentic to autopen or fascsimile autos.

Also sometimes when they are just not sure, they won't call it authentic, in these situations the auto could be real. >>

It just dosen't look right to me. It looks like a ten year old wrote that image

The person trying to fake his name was trying way to hard, its obvious. I've seen 1,000's of autos by now to know that theres something wrong with that card.

I was just giving my opinion, no harm intended. Theres nothing wrong with giving it a shot anyways.

Giovanni
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Art,

Giovanni >>

Also sometimes when they are just not sure, they won't call it authentic, in these situations the auto could be real. >>

The person trying to fake his name was trying way to hard, its obvious. I've seen 1,000's of autos by now to know that theres something wrong with that card.

I was just giving my opinion, no harm intended. Theres nothing wrong with giving it a shot anyways.

Giovanni >>

Sport you are entitled to your opinion and I dont take any offense from your comments. However the original post with the Maravich card was entered on 2/13/08 (page 8 on our thread). At that time I had no clue wether it would pass PSA/DNA or not but for $20 plus shipping it was worth a shot. When I intially purchased this card in 1999 from a dealer there was no auto authentication or set registries or any other legitimite way of having dialogue as we do now. When I intially posted the scan of the card you did not comment on it at all so in retrospect your Monday Morning Quarterback comments such as "Could have told you this was fake with my eyes closed" and "It looks like a ten year old wrote that" would of had a lot more substance had you wrote that back in Feb. as opposed to now when the final score is in from the PSA/DNA people. As you stated you have seen a "1000 autos so you knew there was something wrong with the sig" In the future you may want to let me know right up front what you think and this way I can save myself some money sending in all these signed cards that I have.
    Respectfully
    Art
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Art,

Giovanni >>

Giovanni >>

But how many of those 1000's are Maravich?
    I have seen for sure more than 100,000 autos of players, that still don't make me a Maravich "expert".
    And Yes I can also tell easy fakes of players I see the most, some of them are even on cards that say the autograph is certified.

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Action Packed HOF Autos(need elvin hayes,both bill bradley,and the 1st bill walton)
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    Hey Art,

I never saw your post about that card, sorry I didn't see it before and give you the heads up, I would have if I saw it. Sometimes you guys post a lot so I might miss one or two things, but I try to stay on top of this thread.

Like I said before, I didn't mean anything wrong by what I said, just that I could have spotted that auto as a fake. I'm sure theres an auto of another member that you can spot as fake that I can't, but that card I spotted easy, and yes I would have definetly told you what I thought about the card before you sent it in.

Good thinkg it was only $20 spent and not more, its always worth a shot.

Mex,

I have also studied Maravich pleanty of times to know, I study pleanty of guys even if I haven't bought them yet, so this way when it comes time I can spot it. Of course I would go with certified autos, but I will make exeptions for some members so try to stay on top of most guys signatures.

Art,

Talking about authentication, I gotta send that Chick Hearn I got for DNA. You had told me a while back to send that bad boy in, but haven't gotten the chance. You know what, I did get the chance but I was dizzy when trying to figure out how to submitt that, lol. Is it that $20 service? I think I heard that they won't grade that kind of card, but i'm sure they will authenticate it???

Alright guys, later.

Giovanni
  • Options
    A pretty good mailday for me... got some multiple cards in the deal as well..

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

#d/10 refractor
  • Options
    Joe,

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image

Very nice stuff, you got any high end Arizin's for sale or trade or would you sell or trade that Toops #'d to 10?

Giovanni
  • Options
    Wow Joe, nice!!
    all those come from a trade?
    If they are, are these part of the deal for the 10/10 Mikan?

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    Joe, you know that Cunningham/Cheecks dual BGS 9 and 9 auto was mine image

I sold it because I got the 2003 Legends Championship Numbers auto to replace it.

Got any other scans?

Mex,

Are you taking advantage of that $5 special for cards from 1972-present?

Giovanni
  • Options
    Gio- thanks man. As of now, I'm trying to pick up all Arizin auto's he has.. Starting with the rare one's. What I learned, everything is always for trade for the right deal.

Mex- Thanks. I had traded my Generations Auto BGS 10/10 Magic Johnson and other cards from my BGS 9.5 Top Fifty Set. Only reason I traded the Magic was because I have a Gold Auto BGS 10/10 to take it's place and the other cards I traded I can get later on in 9.5 grade. I could not pass up these cards as they are getting harder to find. To bad they're Boston players..lol.. Wish I had the Lakers part of this set.. As for the Mikan Legends 10/10. I sold it and along with the deal I received a bgs 9.5/10 of the same card..

Gio-Arizin came from a seperate trade with the the Cunningham Legends Auto. Got it from a good friend of mine, gave up one of my Magic Fiorantino /32 auto's.. I have the 2000 Legends Gold Auto /25 as well which prefer any day over this ref #10..

Again, thanks for the comments and hope to see mail from all of you very soon...

Take care,
    -Joe
  • Options

<< <i>Gio- thanks man. As of now, I'm trying to pick up all Arizin auto's he has.. Starting with the rare one's. What I learned, everything is always for trade for the right deal.

Mex- Thanks. I had traded my Generations Auto BGS 10/10 Magic Johnson and other cards from my BGS 9.5 Top Fifty Set. Only reason I traded the Magic was because I have a Gold Auto BGS 10/10 to take it's place and the other cards I traded I can get later on in 9.5 grade. I could not pass up these cards as they are getting harder to find. To bad they're Boston players..lol.. Wish I had the Lakers part of this set.. As for the Mikan Legends 10/10. I sold it and along with the deal I received a bgs 9.5/10 of the same card..

Gio-Arizin came from a seperate trade with the the Cunningham Legends Auto. Got it from a good friend of mine, gave up one of my Magic Fiorantino /32 auto's.. I have the 2000 Legends Gold Auto /25 as well which prefer any day over this ref #10..

Again, thanks for the comments and hope to see mail from all of you very soon...

Take care,
    -Joe >>

I really like that Legends dual set, I just completed it recently, it took me almost 4 years(since they were released) to complete it. The harder to get for me were the knicks players!! Since the last 2 years what ever I bid I got outbid on them. I was even able to complete the Triple-auto #/5 set before the dual.

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options

<< <i>

Mex,

Are you taking advantage of that $5 special for cards from 1972-present?

Giovanni >>

I let my membership expire, then when I wanted to renew online it didn't allow me(it couldn't find my account). So I think I need to call them one of these days to renew image

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Gio- thanks man. As of now, I'm trying to pick up all Arizin auto's he has.. Starting with the rare one's. What I learned, everything is always for trade for the right deal.

Take care,
    -Joe >>

I really like that Legends dual set, I just completed it recently, it took me almost 4 years(since they were released) to complete it. The harder to get for me were the knicks players!! Since the last 2 years what ever I bid I got outbid on them. I was even able to complete the Triple-auto #/5 set before the dual. >>

Wow! You completed the triple as well? That is amazing Mex! I can only emagin how they look all together. I love the triple auto's because of the combination of players they have on the cards but does not take away from the duals as well. Congrats on completing that impossible set. I really regret getting rid of my Inscription Set of that same year. Would you happen to have that set as well?
  • Options
    Gio- If your intr purchasing the Arizin /10 please let me know.
  • Options
    Joe, PM sent.

So, who else is gona take advantage of that $5 special??? Don't miss out guys, thats a great deal with all years from 1998 to present, you cannot go wrong at all image

What happened to Reese? Were are you? lol

Art, your Dave Bing sold for high, congrats. I was watching it, but it was to high for me, but glad it sold high for you. I guess I can wait till a on card auto. I would have gotten that one for a set filler but not for that high.

ZBOB, what happened to you man? We were chatting on that board and you never came back image Hope you still got the link.

Alright guys, later.

Giovanni
  • Options
    Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    I'm still here Gio! Just working on some other sets.
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Options
    DrJDrJ Posts: 2,213
    Just got this West in the mail today. It will be going off to PSA as part of a new submission....

• Options
    Just won this one off of Ebay today using a BIN. A bit pricey, and not the greatest inscription but unique nonetheless (#1 out of 25)

• Options
    Oh ok, good to see your still with us Reese image

Justin, thats a great looking Russell you got there and love the inscription. I don't think i've ever seen Russell sign with his #6, thats great man. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay?

I had that West before but sold it, and haven't got a replacement yet.

Nice work Justin!

Giovanni
  • Options

<< <i>Oh ok, good to see your still with us Reese image

Justin, thats a great looking Russell you got there and love the inscription. I don't think i've ever seen Russell sign with his #6, thats great man. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay?

I had that West before but sold it, and haven't got a replacement yet.

Nice work Justin!

Giovanni >>

The Russell actually set me back $150 on a buy it now. I would have perferred an auction format, but the card was just too nice to pass up. His standard auto's all go for upwards of $100, so I figured I get a nice card with his number and it is #1 in the run of 25 cards. Long run I figure this card will hold more value in comparison to the sticker autos and other similar products he has out there. One thing is for sure, Russell has been signing a lot of cards in recent times.

J
  • Options
    Check this out guys, a lot of 2 2000 UD Legends Gold Auto numbered to 25!!!

Linky

Is that a good price for both??? Joe, didn't you say a Jerry Lucas sold for $500 or so alone? What cha think about that price?

Giovanni
  • Options
    How about a Larry Bird legends gold numbered to 25? image

Linky

Giovanni
  • Options
    WOOOOOW!!!!!

Didn't know all of these were up at the same time.

Giovanni
  • Options
    Gio,

You should buy as many of those Gold autos as possible. THe price is only going to go up in the future. They are great investments.
  • Options

<< <i>Gio,

You should buy as many of those Gold autos as possible. THe price is only going to go up in the future. They are great investments. >>

Are you buying any???

I'll probably pick one or two up if the price is right.

Giovanni
  • Options
    Ive been watching them as well and been in contact with the seller. I need some of the ones he has listed for my set.. I'm going to go trigger happy on them, might even have to reach back on the bank account..lol.. If your not bidding on them, wish me luck!! I need it...
  • Options

<< <i>Ive been watching them as well and been in contact with the seller. I need some of the ones he has listed for my set.. I'm going to go trigger happy on them, might even have to reach back on the bank account..lol.. If your not bidding on them, wish me luck!! I need it... >>

Joe, which ones do you want? Let me know and I will not bid on them. We collect the same stuff here so we should come to some kind of an agreement, because were all buds here image

I would bid but not to high, so let me know which ones and I won't bid on them.

BTW, what did the seller tell you? Will he do buy it now on them?

Good luck Joe!

Giovanni
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Ive been watching them as well and been in contact with the seller. I need some of the ones he has listed for my set.. I'm going to go trigger happy on them, might even have to reach back on the bank account..lol.. If your not bidding on them, wish me luck!! I need it... >>

Joe, which ones do you want? Let me know and I will not bid on them. We collect the same stuff here so we should come to some kind of an agreement, because were all buds here image

I would bid but not to high, so let me know which ones and I won't bid on them.

BTW, what did the seller tell you? Will he do buy it now on them?

Good luck Joe!

Giovanni >>

that seller sells on consignment,
    I just sold an extra jo jo white I had for $250, with those prices I won't be able to afford them...

before that almost complete set went for sale the prices were nice, I even bought the Thomas for 110

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

I really like that Legends dual set, I just completed it recently, it took me almost 4 years(since they were released) to complete it. The harder to get for me were the knicks players!! Since the last 2 years what ever I bid I got outbid on them. I was even able to complete the Triple-auto #/5 set before the dual. >>

Wow! You completed the triple as well? That is amazing Mex! I can only emagin how they look all together. I love the triple auto's because of the combination of players they have on the cards but does not take away from the duals as well. Congrats on completing that impossible set. I really regret getting rid of my Inscription Set of that same year. Would you happen to have that set as well? >>

Thanks! It took me so-long I need to put them all together in one place,
    yeah on the Inscriptions I got lucky in that I started it when they came out. The last one I need was the Mikan when they were going for around 100-125. I would always get outbid because I wanted to get it under $100, I wish I would have bought multiples at those prices.I finally did get it for around 80, because of a bad title.
    I am a big Laker fan, and with the lakers being well represented, I got into collecting this set from the start.

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    Just got the Russell in the mail today. Here is a bigger scan.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite cards, and is probably Russell's nicest single signature issue.

• Options
    Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    Great card Justin! I really like the inscription
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Options
    WOW
    Joe your Mikan sure looks nice with the other BGS 10/10
    2003-04 LEGENDS

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options

<< <i>WOW
    2003-04 LEGENDS >>

Yeah Mex, as much as I enjoyed it, I couldn't refuse the offer I was given. I still have this one below for backup..
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>WOW
    2003-04 LEGENDS >>

Yeah Mex, as much as I enjoyed it, I couldn't refuse the offer I was given. I still have this one below for backup..
    image >>

When trying to complete the sub-sets on the 2003 Legends set, it was almost impossible because a buyer from Texas was buying all the really low-print cards for 3 years, Their Goal was a Complete Master set, and getting as many copies as possible, to then get them graded by BGS.
    So either I had to overpay or get lucky with bad titles image to get my cards.

Last year for financial reasons they sold their cards, I am assuming they kept some, since for some cards like the Worthy Championship numbers they outbid me more than 10 times.
    This is how I was able to get several cards for my Triple #/5 set.
    For this set I just wanted the 2 Laker's triple cards, since this set seem impossible before, because I was not willing to pay 700+ per card to outbid this buyer.

When this seller started selling that is when I first saw legendarysignaturesinc. At first I was honestly thinking legendarysignaturesinc, was a shill for the seller. A bidder with zero feedback paying strong prices for this set out of nowhere.
    That is where most of the TEAMMATES autos you now have originally come from.It seems the collector from Texas specially liked Boston image

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>WOW
    2003-04 LEGENDS >>

image >>

When trying to complete the sub-sets on the 2003 Legends set, it was almost impossible because a buyer from Texas was buying all the really low-print cards for 3 years, Their Goal was a Complete Master set, and getting as many copies as possible, to then get them graded by BGS.

Last year for financial reasons they sold their cards, I am assuming they kept some, since for some cards like the Worthy Championship numbers they outbid me more than 10 times.
    For this set I just wanted the 2 Laker's triple cards, since this set seem impossible before, because I was not willing to pay 700+ per card to outbid this buyer.

When this seller started selling that is when I first saw legendarysignaturesinc. At first I was honestly thinking legendarysignaturesinc, was a shill for the seller. A bidder with zero feedback paying strong prices for this set out of nowhere.
    That is where most of the TEAMMATES autos you now have originally come from.It seems the collector from Texas specially liked Boston image >>

Yuck! Boston!! lol.. Yeah, the Lakers triple's I can only Imagine how they look. Being a die hard Laker fan I just picked up the lakers OCTO-graph 1/1 on card auto's and just waiting on upper deck to send the card. Hopefully in 2 yrs. lol. Do you remember the Dennis Johnson /3 Championship Numbers that went for $1500? I'm assuming thats the collector your refering to..
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>WOW
    2003-04 LEGENDS >>

image >>

That is where most of the TEAMMATES autos you now have originally come from.It seems the collector from Texas specially liked Boston image >>

Yuck! Boston!! lol.. Yeah, the Lakers triple's I can only Imagine how they look. Being a die hard Laker fan I just picked up the lakers OCTO-graph 1/1 on card auto's and just waiting on upper deck to send the card. Hopefully in 2 yrs. lol. Do you remember the Dennis Johnson /3 Championship Numbers that went for $1500? I'm assuming thats the collector your refering to.. >>

Hey You sure have a nice backup with that Mikan Inscription!!
    Actually the seller that sold the Johnson was the collector I am talking about, I think it went for like 1700. I got lucky with the one I have.
    The person that paid that much eileen280 also paid the 7000, something like that for the Press Pass Maravich.

Congrats on the 1/1, I sure assumed it was going to go for alot more(double). Hopefully it gets made!!!

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>WOW
    2003-04 LEGENDS >>

image >>

Yuck! Boston!! lol.. Yeah, the Lakers triple's I can only Imagine how they look. Being a die hard Laker fan I just picked up the lakers OCTO-graph 1/1 on card auto's and just waiting on upper deck to send the card. Hopefully in 2 yrs. lol. Do you remember the Dennis Johnson /3 Championship Numbers that went for $1500? I'm assuming thats the collector your refering to.. >>

Hey You sure have a nice backup with that Mikan Inscription!!
    Actually the seller that sold the Johnson was the collector I am talking about, I think it went for like 1700. I got lucky with the one I have.
    The person that paid that much eileen280 also paid the 7000, something like that for the Press Pass Maravich.

Congrats on the 1/1, I sure assumed it was going to go for alot more(double). Hopefully it gets made!!! >>

Wow you have the DJ as well.. Very nice!! Just looked at your 77 set. That is an amazing set you put together!! About Eileen, I'm very worried about him. He just bought that russell/6 legends for 1k. Hope he doesn't bid on the russell gold...
  • Options
    imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>imageimage >>

Nice Russell. Overall IMO the Action Packed cards seem to do pretty well when the card is graded. I think the rounded edges do not run into the same problems as the standard cards and the thick stock holds up well to being handled.
  • Options

<< <i>

Nice Russell. Overall IMO the Action Packed cards seem to do pretty well when the card is graded. I think the rounded edges do not run into the same problems as the standard cards and the thick stock holds up well to being handled. >>

Hey Art I was assuming the opposite with the Action Packed,that it would be really hard to get them in PSA 10. I don't have one graded, but when I look over the ones I have I see all these imperfections because of the way they are made like the folding in the edges and tightness of the glue.

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options

<< <i>Wow you have the DJ as well.. Very nice!! Just looked at your 77 set. That is an amazing set you put together!! About Eileen, I'm very worried about him. He just bought that russell/6 legends for 1k. Hope he doesn't bid on the russell gold... >>

here is the scan I added to this thread some time ago of the DJ image
    Thanks! The 1977 Set took me 5 years image to get all the cards PSA 9 +
    All all these cards I should have them scanned.

with Eileen who knows, All I know is that when Eileen bids ,Eileen wins.

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Wow you have the DJ as well.. Very nice!! Just looked at your 77 set. That is an amazing set you put together!! About Eileen, I'm very worried about him. He just bought that russell/6 legends for 1k. Hope he doesn't bid on the russell gold... >>

• Options

<< <i>

with Eileen who knows, All I know is that when Eileen bids ,Eileen wins. >>

Speechless!!!!!!!! Not to mention it's 3/3.. Man your a monster! I can only imagine what else you have in your collection.. I wont be surprised if you have that Gold set i'm going for, do you?

Also, was having problems with the pm's, did you get the one I just sent about my take on bgs10's