191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    SICK!

<< <i>image >>

• Options
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Great thread guys! I was searching around for some HOF signed rookies and stumbled into this thread. Nice items.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    ZBobZBob Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Glad To Restart.NBA Gets Some More Love. Basketball Hall Of Fame Players Autographs Set SMR.
  • Options
    GOODLIEUGOODLIEU Posts: 629 ✭✭
    Time to get ready for some new additions to our Basketball Hall Of Fame Autograph Registries. This years player canidates are
    Karl Malone- Automatic first ballot
    Scottie Pippen-Should also get in 1st time
    Dennis Johnson (Deceased)- If he does not get in this time than someone at the Hall needs a beating. His family deserves to have him honored.
    Chris Mullin
    Bernard King
    Jamal Wilkes
    Cynthia Cooper
    Veterens Comitee: Richie Guerin and Gus Johnson (Deceased)
  • Options
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    First time reading the thread (boy did that take awhile!!!). Great stuff guys!!! I don't have a single graded autograph (I've currently got 25 at PSA - all Olympians, no basketball), but as I come up with the funds to get some graded I will probably join the fray here soon, since I have a lot of basketball ones as well. My favorite is something that I wish were in better condition. In 1976, I went to the Pistol Pete Maravich Basketball Camp sponsored by Pepsi at the University of New Orleans. On the first day they took a photo of all of the campers (100 of us?) and Pete and a couple of the other coaches on hand. On the last day of the camp, we each got called up and Pete presented us with a certificate of completion of the camp which had this photo on it, our name, and "Pistol Pete" signed on the bottom. So, of course at ten years old I taped it to my wall at the house. So, it still exists, but it has tack marks and tape stains. But at least I've got an item with a photo of me and Pistol Pete signed by him with my name on it. One of these days I might send it in to PSA. Do they offer holders for something 8x10? I'd love to keep it from getting any more damaged.

Sam
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    I Think That NBA Should Start There Own HOF. Like Most Of The Other Sports.
  • Options
    Cool thread. Thanks for sharing. To the Top.image

• Options

<< <i>Cool thread. Thanks for sharing. To the Top.image

image >>

Welcome back Gio. Enjoy your weekend stay.
  • Options
    airjoedanairjoedan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭
    What would y'all rank as the top 5 toughest NBA hall of fame autographed rookie cards? Additionally, what are known selling prices for those? Awesome collections guys!
  • Options
  • Options
    Artis Gilmore finally inducted!
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Artis Gilmore finally inducted! >>

Long overdue, and shocking too since he his name wasn't even released as a finalist! Ditto for Sabonis and Tatum.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    californiacards3californiacards3 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Would like to resurrect this thread you all started early on this Monetizing or selling I have a pretty good collection myself. What is everyone doing on the HOF Basketball auto market. Lets rekick this