Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Official Football HOF Rookies Thread**********************************************

Comments

• Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    HOLA AMIGOS!

Como esta usted?

I AM MUY FANTASTICO!

A little tan, a little burnt, and a lot hungover but I am here and I am home.

I tried replying to the thread a few days ago via my blackberry but it apparently did not work.

I see my buddy Jay passed me back into his rightful place at #10. That's ok. I like Jay, plus he has a complex about being #11 so it's all good.

Glad everyone is doing well and getting poppage. My 3 orders were checked in this past week. a 10 day, 11 card review (my last hurrah with those), my 384 card raw and my 31 card review (see my previous comment)

I've got some nice pics. Once I get them uploaded I'll post a couple.
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Welcome back Josh. Glad you had a good time. We missed you, but my paypal account didn't!
  • Options
    Hi Bob, lol

My raw sub should do a little damage to your paypal account. There are multiples of about 25 different HOF'ers and another 30-50 future HOF (modern and sr) candidates. I'm sure we can find something you can use.
  • Options
    Yeah, I was afraid of that. Believe it or not I am preparing my first sub today. It's about time I got with the program!
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back josh........Not rubbing it in or anything **&&^^%%)) imageimageimage
    but did you notice that the card that gave me back #10 was a zimmerman 10

AS I think everyone knows...I am in competition with nobody...its just pure enjoyment for me...as I was doing this long before I even heard of the psa set registry. You will get your spot back soon enough. I just bought a 51 parkie, 69 tall boy, 65 FB tall boy, and a bunch of assorted yankee and start cards......so I am far from competing with anyone. Enjoy seeing everyone add to thier sets.

I am glad greg got the 5 on the J Brown....its what I said it would be.....not a great card but not bad. I have another raw that would be a 4 if anyone is interested.

I can't believe the recent run or great cards on ebay lately.....this little pug can't get in the ring with the rotweilers.

Finnaly picked up a 53 bowman gifford 8.....that completes my gifford set (minus a 52 bow sm). So I look forward to everyone from #1 to #80 add to this great set.

So Josh I have nothing on the burner and taped out...so #10 is yours.
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options

<< <i>Welcome back josh........Not rubbing it in or anything **&&^^%%)) imageimageimage
    but did you notice that the card that gave me back #10 was a zimmerman 10
    >>

Now that's just salt in the wound Jay...
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭
    no not all all...just a friendly slap on the back.
    one card doesn't make a set........and its taken years for us both to get there.
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Well, I've had some personal issues come up recently and looks as if I won't be able to make it the the national...image

I was really looking forward to it and meeting many of you, even had my room reserved, but it's just not gonna work out....

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    ANYONE HERE NEED THIS EMAIL ME AT JELLY_MAN@MSN.COM OR PM ME

"
  • Options
    Art...you are an evil man.

What are you selling now?
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>ANYONE HERE NEED THIS EMAIL ME AT <a href="mailto:JELLY_MAN@MSN.COM">JELLY_MAN@MSN.COM</A> OR PM ME

It's almost the same of the red "x" of death?! Seems the PhotoBucket link is nonfunctional. Dang, and I just happen to have some extra ching-ching lying around.
  • Options

<< <i>Well, I've had some personal issues come up recently and looks as if I won't be able to make it the the national...image

I was really looking forward to it and meeting many of you, even had my room reserved, but it's just not gonna work out....

Dave >>

I, too, may be bowing out of the National. On the bright side, check out my set later this week for the reasons why! image

Jasen
  • Options
    SORRY GUYS it was a scan of my extra Dudley 6.5 but for some reason it opened my whole photo bucket info up so had to kill it will fix tonight when i get home.

Josh i always have something extra laying around image

Do also have a extra 55 Fats Heny a very tough card psa 8 want $800 for it as well as a few other goodies i will post soon

Dave i know its a psa 8 but as i recall you need FATS image
  • Options

<< <i>SORRY GUYS it was a scan of my extra Dudley 6.5 but for some reason it opened my whole photo bucket info up so had to kill it will fix tonight when i get home.

Josh i always have something extra laying around image

Do also have a extra 55 Fats Heny a very tough card psa 8 want $800 for it as well as a few other goodies i will post soon

Dave i know its a psa 8 but as i recall you need FATS image >>

Yeah, you also have a PSA 9 Eller now too....image
  • Options

<< <i>Dave i know its a psa 8 but as i recall you need FATS >>

Yes, you are correct... Since your such a nice guy, I'm sure you'll accept my budget for a PSA 7.. How's $300 sound?..image

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h102/ranger_51/Project2.jpg

Josh was that you i was banging heads with on that Eller ?
    I am sure liked it.

Taking offers on the Dudley a real sweet card as nice as my 7 easy no print marks or flaws other then minor corner ware
  • Options
    Yes, that was me. (*^!^)^R^&*#^@%#

Nice Dudley. Very Nice.
  • Options
    Hi Guys

It's been a while since I posted but I've been reading and keeping up with the thread. I've just moved from Utah to the Sacramento area and I'm studying for actuarial exams. I've decided that I need make some serious money if I want to be in the top 10 (so watch out once I get a job image ). I've been treading water around #15 for a while.

Anyway I decided I should clear out some extras that I have from either upgrading or from getting a little bargain happy on Ebay. A lot of these I have listed in my Ebay store but at higher prices. Prices listed include shipping. You can pay by paypal and contact me via e-mail: mwmoore808@hotmail.com (please use e-mail not private messages). You can e-mail me for a scan but most are in my Ebay store (mikescardcloset).

Art: if I can sell enough stuff maybe I can make you an offer on your Dudley image

EDIT: These prices are good for 7 days

Thanks,

Mike.

$250 1935 Turk Edwards PSA 4
    $125 1935 Ken Strong PSA 1 (appears 3 with tape on back)
    $85 1948 Bowman Bulldog Turner PSA 3
    $150 1948 Bowman Bulldog Turner PSA 5
    $175 1948 Leaf George McAfee PSA 6 (no nickname)
    $265 1948 Leaf Bobby Layne PSA 5
    $85 1948 Leaf Bob Waterfield PSA 4
    $150 1948 Leaf Bob Waterfield PSA 5
    $60 1951 Arnie Weinmeister PSA 6
    $60 1951 Lou Creekmur PSA 6
    $50 1952 Bow Sm Andy Robustelli PSA 5
    $80 1954 Doug Atkins PSA 6
    $125 1955 Fats Henry PSA 6
    $50 1955 Ace Parker PSA 6
    $30 1955 Benny Friedman PSA 6
    $100 1955 Frank Gatski PSA 7
    $80 1957 Raymond Berry PSA 6
    $40 1964 Willie Wood PSA 7
    $40 1964 John Mackey PSA 7
    $25 1964 Buck Buchanan PSA 9 (MC) (close to just OC = PSA 7)
    $60 1964 Wille Davis PSA 8 (50/50 centering)
    $85 1964 Jim Johnson PSA 8
    SOLD 1965 Paul Krause PSA 7
    $125 1965 Paul Krause PSA 8
    $80 1965 Willie Brown PSA 6
    $35 1966 Gene Hickerson PSA 7
    $25 1966 Bob Brown PSA 6
    $30 1967 Dave Wilcox PSA 7
    $300 1968 Bob Griese PSA 8 (nice color)
    $40 1971 Ken Houston PSA 8
    $35 1972 Larry Little PSA 8
    SOLD 1976 Randy White PSA 8
    SOLD 1976 Randy White PSA 9
    $30 1977 Mike Haynes PSA 8
    $35 1977 Harry Carson PSA 8
    $50 1978 John Stallworth PSA 9
    $25 1979 James Lofton PSA 8
    $25 1979 Ozzie Newsome PSA 8
    $65 1982 Lawrence Taylor PSA 9
    $10 1989 Bruce Matthews PSA 9
    $15 1989 Michael Irvin PSA 9

• Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hi Guys

It's been a while since I posted but I've been reading and keeping up with the thread. I've just moved from Utah to the Sacramento area and I'm studying for actuarial exams. I've decided that I need make some serious money if I want to be in the top 10 (so watch out once I get a job image ). I've been treading water around #15 for a while.

Anyway I decided I should clear out some extras that I have from either upgrading or from getting a little bargain happy on Ebay. A lot of these I have listed in my Ebay store but at higher prices. Prices listed include shipping. You can pay by paypal and contact me via e-mail: mwmoore808@hotmail.com (please use e-mail not private messages). You can e-mail me for a scan but most are in my Ebay store (mikescardcloset).

Art: if I can sell enough stuff maybe I can make you an offer on your Dudley image

EDIT: These prices are good for 7 days

Thanks,

Mike.

$250 1935 Turk Edwards PSA 4
    $125 1935 Ken Strong PSA 1 (appears 3 with tape on back)
    $85 1948 Bowman Bulldog Turner PSA 3
    $150 1948 Bowman Bulldog Turner PSA 5
    $175 1948 Leaf George McAfee PSA 6 (no nickname)
    $265 1948 Leaf Bobby Layne PSA 5
    $85 1948 Leaf Bob Waterfield PSA 4
    $150 1948 Leaf Bob Waterfield PSA 5
    $60 1951 Arnie Weinmeister PSA 6
    $60 1951 Lou Creekmur PSA 6
    $50 1952 Bow Sm Andy Robustelli PSA 5
    $80 1954 Doug Atkins PSA 6
    $125 1955 Fats Henry PSA 6
    $50 1955 Ace Parker PSA 6
    $30 1955 Benny Friedman PSA 6
    $100 1955 Frank Gatski PSA 7
    $80 1957 Raymond Berry PSA 6
    $40 1964 Willie Wood PSA 7
    $40 1964 John Mackey PSA 7
    $25 1964 Buck Buchanan PSA 9 (MC) (close to just OC = PSA 7)
    $60 1964 Wille Davis PSA 8 (50/50 centering)
    $85 1964 Jim Johnson PSA 8
    $40 1965 Paul Krause PSA 7
    $125 1965 Paul Krause PSA 8
    $80 1965 Willie Brown PSA 6
    $35 1966 Gene Hickerson PSA 7
    $25 1966 Bob Brown PSA 6
    $30 1967 Dave Wilcox PSA 7
    $300 1968 Bob Griese PSA 8 (nice color)
    $40 1971 Ken Houston PSA 8
    $35 1972 Larry Little PSA 8
    $30 1976 Randy White PSA 8
    $160 1976 Randy White PSA 9
    $30 1977 Mike Haynes PSA 8
    $35 1977 Harry Carson PSA 8
    $25 1979 James Lofton PSA 8
    $65 1982 Lawrence Taylor PSA 9
    $10 1989 Bruce Matthews PSA 9
    $15 1989 Michael Irvin PSA 9 >>

Mike,

For what it's worth, I would buy several of the higher priced cards in your E-Bay store if your prices were more in line with VCP. For instance, I would love to purchase your Groza and Dawson rc's, however I can't justify paying 30+% over VCP and more than the highest that each card has sold over the past 6 months (execpt one Groza rc which sold for 2 x the average, which has distorted the value). You have some very nice cards, however you may want to think about pricing them to sell rather than letting them gather dust in your store for months if not years waiting for the right (or desperate) buyer.

Rgs,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    Hi Greg,

One thing to keep in mind is that I'm really just a collector and some of the nicer cards are in my HOF set. So if they they go unsold that means that I can keep them in my HOF set and keep my wife from getting upset because they are "for sale" image At some point I will pulling some listings because I want to keep the cards until I get better ones. So for 0.10 cents a month I put the price I would sell it for which means some cards have a premium simply because I like them. Also VCP still doesn't keep track of BIN out of Ebay stores. An Ebay store offers instant gratification, sometimes you have to wait a little while for the card you want to pop up in auction. If I priced all of my cards to sell then I wouldn't have any cards image

Thanks,

Mike.
  • Options
    Mike,

Thanks for your response. As I said, it's a free country and are free to do as you choose. If you ever decide to sell your Dawson and Groza, please let me know.

As a side note, good luck w/ your actuarial exams. A good friend of mine passed all the tests and has been certified actuary (or whatever the designation is) for 7 or 8 years. I've passed the CPA and have a Master's in Taxation, however I've heard the actuary tests are the mother of all tests. God speed.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    I listed a PSA 9 SP Authentic Brady RC on ebay this AM. With a BIN of $1200, as one closed last night at that price. I got an email later today asking for my best price. What would you all say??
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Well there's one about to end at just a touch below $1200 and then this one ended at $823. I'd say $1200 is the high end...

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    well i already have an $800 dollar bid, so i dont feel that i can cancel the auction. and still have 6.5 days left.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Good Luck

Have to push our thread back up too!
  • Options
    Well I added the first of about a half dozen cards I should be adding to my set over the next week or so. Hopefully these will push me up into the top 30. It was a big hit to my budget, so I need to do well at the Bellagio or World Series of Poker coming up if I want to make it to Chicago. image

Jasen
  • Options
    For sale:

$35 dlvd - PSA 7 1955 Bowman Len Ford rc
    $45 dlvd - 1984 Topps USFL Jim Kelly rc

Please pm or e-mail me at montooth13 at yahoo.com

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
  • Options
    Wow - 2 more bumps today:

Benny Friedman from an 8 to an 8.5 and
    Elway from a 9 to a 10!!

Awesome!

Greg M.

References:
  • Options
    Elway got a bump? Wow, very nice! That should have made your day. Go from a $100 card to a $1000-1500 card. image I'd take that!
  • Options

<< <i>Elway got a bump? Wow, very nice! That should have made your day. Go from a $100 card to a $1000-1500 card. image I'd take that! >>

The Elway is very sweet. I paid around $150 for it and it was definately the best PSA 9 Elway that I've seen (I looked for a year to find a nice one). I am so stoked.

Greg M.

References:
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow - 2 more bumps today:

Elway from a 9 to a 10!!

Awesome!

Greg M. >>

Congrats! How many cards did you have in your order? Just wondering what the percentages look like for the recent subs...

I'm still waiting for a $5 special order that was logged 4 March..Could be June before I get that one back..lol..

On a side note, My recent review sub that I received back with zero bumps, I had something new happen. My PSA 8 1952 Bowman Large Lary was actually POPPED AND REHOLDERED into the same grade. I know this because now it has the new style flip with the grade below the grade description. None of the other cards were popped. Not really sure why they would do this. Only thing I can think is that initially it was selected for bumpage. All the way up to the point of reholder and final reviewer must have no-go'd it?

Anyone else had this happen since the new flip change?

Jason

I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Nice Elway bump Greg. Makes me want to send mine in.....it is pretty sweet by the small mark likely keeps it from being a 10. Still, your post makes me want to send all my HOF 9's in.

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options

<< <i>

On a side note, My recent review sub that I received back with zero bumps, I had something new happen. My PSA 8 1952 Bowman Large Lary was actually POPPED AND REHOLDERED into the same grade. I know this because now it has the new style flip with the grade below the grade description. None of the other cards were popped. Not really sure why they would do this. Only thing I can think is that initially it was selected for bumpage. All the way up to the point of reholder and final reviewer must have no-go'd it?

Jason >>

This happens when the grader o' death overturns grades. On larger orders when you send them in in a certain order, and they come back with the cert #'s in the order you submitted, except a few certs missing in the middle of the pack and the cards those certs would belong to at the back of the sub with non-sequential cert #'s. Thats the biggest clue to having a higher grade overturned.
  • Options
    Well,

My Bradshaw review popped today and it's still a 9.

Anyone interested in:

1971 Topps #156 Terry Bradshaw PSA 9 NQ?

Looking for $5,500 dlvd.

Email only to madmandreamer@aol.com

mad.
    Have shine box will travel
    ------------
    BOBBY ORR
    THE BEST THERE WAS!
    THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!
    ------------
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    greg,
    did you send it in the psa 9 holder???

mad, sweet bradshaw.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options

<< <i>greg,
    did you send it in the psa 9 holder???

mad, sweet bradshaw. >>

Yep - all were sent in as reviews. I'll post a scan of the Elway...it's a well deserved 10. I'm still shocked because the 1984 Elway is SO tough to get a PSA 10 on.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Wow - 2 more bumps today:

Elway from a 9 to a 10!!

Awesome!

Greg M. >>

Congrats! How many cards did you have in your order? Just wondering what the percentages look like for the recent subs...

I'm still waiting for a $5 special order that was logged 4 March..Could be June before I get that one back..lol..

Jason >>

Jason,

I was 2 for 9, which isn't great but not the worst either:

Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type Country
    1 1 04795509 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1950 BOWMAN 51 TOM FEARS Card US
    2 1 11674606 NEAR MINT 7 1952 BOWMAN LARGE 140 YALE LARY Card US
    3 1 30657105 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1955 TOPPS 64 BENNY FRIEDMAN Card US
    4 1 31574359 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1956 TOPPS 47 BILL GEORGE Card US
    5 1 40312319 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1965 PHILADELPHIA 41 PAUL WARFIELD Card US
    6 1 90381946 MINT 9 1981 TOPPS 216 JOE MONTANA Card US
    7 1 40487328 GEM MINT 10 1984 TOPPS 63 JOHN ELWAY Card US
    8 1 30894941 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1984 TOPPS USFL 52 STEVE YOUNG Card US
    9 1 12499620 MINT 9 2001 TOPPS CHROME 221 LaDAINIAN TOMLINSON ROOKIE REFRACTOR Card US

Total Items: 9

Date Received: 4/2/2008

Date Shipped: N/A

Order Status: OK

I'm dissapointed w/ the George, Montana and Warfield. The George was a SGC 92 crossover and is a stunner. It's very close to being a PSA 9, so I'd love to know why PSA didn't feel it was even PSA 8.5 quality. The Montana is a touch o/c, so that doesn't entirely surprise me. The Warfield is very nice also and may get sent in again.

All in all, I'm pretty happy. I have 2 more reviews at PSA, including my PSA 8 Unitas which I think should bump to an 8.5....it's very nice.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

I just listed 21 NFL HOF rookie cards on eBay. (ending Sunday night)

Check them out.
    I hope some of them can fit into your collections!

21 HOF RC's football auctions

1965 Phil Mel Renfro PSA 7

1970 Alan Page PSA 9
    1970 Lem Barney PSA 9
    1970 Elvin Bethea PSA 8
    1970 Jan Stenerud PSA 8

1971 Ken Houston PSA 8

1974 John Hannah PSA 9

1977 Mike Haynes PSA 8
    1977 Harry Carson PSA 8
    1977 Leroy Selmon PSA 8
    1977 Mike Webster PSA 9
    1977 Dave Casper PSA 8

1981 Kellen Winslow PSA 9
    1981 Dan Hampton PSA 9

1982 Anthony Munoz PSA 9

1983 Marcus Allen PSA 9

1984 Jackie Slater PSA 9
    1984 Howie Long PSA 9
    1984 Dwight Stephenson PSA 9
    1984 Eric Dickerson PSA 9

1989 Bruce Matthews PSA 10

If you decide to bid, good luck !!

Best Regards,

Jeff

• Options
    Greg,

22% is very good actually...

Good luck on the Unitas...Mine didn't bump for whatever reason, and it would be cool to see an 8.5 Unitas.

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    Alright gents..Beginning my slow release of rookies I will be selling..Only a couple of HOFers right now, I'm looking to move mostly my non-HOF rookies. All of which fit into other Key Card sets that some of you may be collecting. Prices listed include shipping, so if you buy multiples I can take a little off for each additional card as I will combine shipping.

PM me or shoot me an e-mail at jabeduco@yahoo.com if you are interested. PayPal accepted.

Scans can be seen for these here: Scans

HOFers;
    PSA 8 1963 Topps Willie Wood $105
    PSA 9 1973 Topps Jack Youngblood $95
    PSA 8 1977 Topps Dave Casper $35

Other rookies:
    PSA 8 1964 Philadelphia Mick Tingelhoff $80
    PSA 7 1964 Topps Ed Budde $30
    PSA 9 1973 Topps Ken Stabler $525
    PSA 8 1980 Topps Lester Hayes $25
    PSA 9 1986 Topps Ray Childress $8
    PSA 10 1988 Topps Kevin Greene $20
    PSA 8 1989 Pro Set Carnell Lake $5
    PSA 9 1990 Action Packed R/U Leroy Butler $12
    PSA 9 1990 Action Packed R/U Shannon Sharpe $12
    PSA 9 1990 Score Supplemental Cortez Kennedy $10
    PSA 9 1991 Score Supplemental Aeneas Williams $10
    PSA 10 1992 Pacific Ben Coates $30
    PSA 10 1993 SP Larry Centers $25
    PSA 9 1993 SP Larry Centers $8
    PSA 10 1994 SP Bryant Young $35
    PSA 9 1995 Collector's Choice Update Darren Bennett $15
    PSA 9 1995 SP Steve McNair $10
    PSA 9 1995 SP Curtis Martin $20
    PSA 9 1998 UD Choice Olindo Mare $12
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    Just threw some bids out there on your cards Gabbs, maybe one or two will stick.

If anyone would be kind enough to provide a cheapskate two VCP prices on cards I recently got back from PSA I would be appreciative.

1952 Bowman small #99 Joe Stydahar PSA 6

1952 Bowman small #127 Ollie Matson PSA 6
  • Options

Hall of Fame Card Profile of Ollie Matson (127)
    Player: Ollie Matson
    Name on Card: Ollie Matson
    Variation:
    Card Number: 127

Category: Football
    Year: 1952
    Set Name: 1952 Bowman Small
    Card Size:
    Number of cards in set: 144

Latest Auction Prices for: PSA 6 - Last 5 Sales Average Price: $144.23

Listing Type: All Auction Buy It Now Best Offer Show: 2550100All

Date Auction Link Seller Buyer Bids Price Extra
    12/19/07 eBay Auction | Image ksavagecards envoy98 8 $135.95
    3/18/07 eBay $152.50

Only a few 52 Bowman Stydahar Small over the last year
    PSA 5 $239.50
    PSA 8 $2938
    SGC 84(7) $832

Hope that helps:
    Superdave
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them-Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    Jason,

What's the story? Are the cards you're selling duplicates or are you liquidating your non-HOF cards?

Greg M.

References:
  • Options
    Well guys, I added my budget buster to my set today. It didn't bump my set rating as much as I'd thought, so I may not crack the top 30 in the next week. Since I will be out of commission paying off these purchases, I may not be in the market for awhile, but I'll still be doing my part to keep this thread on the front page.

Jasen
  • Options

<< <i>Jason,

What's the story? Are the cards you're selling duplicates or are you liquidating your non-HOF cards?

Greg M. >>

Many of these came from the All-Time team sets that I retired a few months back...Some are duplicates, others are/will be cards I've purchased or picked up in trade the past few months.

I'm not selling anything that actually resides in my HOF RC or my many current football Key Card sets...Not liquidating any sets that I currently collect and have listed on the registry. It will take a major life changing event for me to start liquidating my "keeper" cards..lol

Jason
  • Options

<< <i>Well guys, I added my budget buster to my set today. It didn't bump my set rating as much as I'd thought, so I may not crack the top 30 in the next week. Since I will be out of commission paying off these purchases, I may not be in the market for awhile, but I'll still be doing my part to keep this thread on the front page.

Jasen >>

Sweet card! I can see waht you mean about that being a budget buster!!
  • Options
    LISTED HERE FIRST FOR SALE OR TRADE

Please make reasonable offers by using recent sales and VCP for the HOFers and Future HOFers.

The Terry Bradshaw and Rayfield Wright are the only cards that I am not pricing by VCP.

For those interested in trading, I have a list of a couple hundred cards that I would accept in trade. All cards fit into my none higher sets.

Most of the non-HOF rookies are doubles and triples.

ALL LISTED CARDS ARE NQ

HOF Rookies (Dlvd w/Insurance + Delivery Confirmation)

1971 Topps #156 Terry Bradshaw PSA 9 NQ $5500
    1972 Topps #316 Rayfield Wright PSA 9 NQ $500
    1977 Topps # 29 Leroy Selmon PSA 9 NQ $175
    1987 Topps # 207 Gary Zimmerman PSA 9 $25

non-HOF Rookies (Looking for Reasonable offers)

1964 Philadelphia # 110 Mick Tingelhoff PSA 8
    1978 Topps # 287 Joe Klecko PSA 9
    1985 Topps # 80 Henry Ellard PSA 10
    1985 Topps USFL # 49 Gary Clark PSA 10
    1986 Topps # 248 Lomas Brown PSA 9
    1988 Topps # 300 Kevin Greene PSA 10
    1989 Score # 72 Cris Carter PSA 10
    1989 Score # 78 Rod WoodSon PSA 10
    1989 Score # 86 Tim Brown PSA 10
    1989 Socre # 246 Deion Sanders PSA 10
    1989 Socre # 258 Derrick Thomas PSA 10
    (2) 1989 Score # 263 Steve At--water PSA 10
    1989 Score Supplement # 333S Sterling Sharpe PSA 10
    1989 Score Supplement # 407S Neil Smith PSA 10
    1990 Pro Set # 568 Rich Gannon PSA 9
    1990 Score Supplement # 65T Junior Seau PSA 10
    1991 Pro Set #835 John Randle PSA 10
    1991 Stadium Club #94 Brett Favre PSA 10
    1991 Ultra Update # U-67 Mo Lewis PSA 10
    1991 Ultra Update # U-67 Mo Lewis PSA 9
    1992 Topps # 357 Tony Mayberry PSA 10
    1993 SP # 123 Will Shields PSA 10
    1993 SP # 211 Larry Centers PSA 10
    1993 Ultra # 331 Michael Strahan PSA 10
    1994 Playoff # 300 Larry Allen PSA 8
    1994 SP # 3 Marshall Faulk PSA 10
    1994 Stadium # 401 Keenan McCardell PSA 9
    1995 Select Certified # 126 Terrell Davis PSA 10
    1995 SP # 3 Steve McNair PSA 10
    1995 SP # 130 Terrell Davis PSA 9
    1995 SP # 147 Tony Boselli PSA 9
    (2) 1996 Bowman's Best # 164 Ray Lewis PSA 10
    1996 Finest # 344 Brian Dawkins PSA 9
    1996 SP # 1 Keyshawn Johnson PSA 9
    1996 SP # 3 Simeon Rice PSA 8
    1996 SP # 18 Marvin Harrisdon PSA 10
    1999 Pacific # 343 Kurt Warner PSA 9
    2003 Playoff Prestige #139 Dexter Jackson PSA 8

Please email offers to madmandreamer@aol.com.

Paypal to same email address.

Thanks to all.

MAD
    Have shine box will travel
    ------------
    BOBBY ORR
    THE BEST THERE WAS!
    THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!
    ------------
  • Options
    My PSA 8.5 Benny Friedman is available if anyone is interested.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
  • Options

<< <i>Well guys, I added my budget buster to my set today. It didn't bump my set rating as much as I'd thought, so I may not crack the top 30 in the next week. Since I will be out of commission paying off these purchases, I may not be in the market for awhile, but I'll still be doing my part to keep this thread on the front page.

Jasen
    >>

Holy Smokes!!! Very nice. Nice to see your jumping into this set head first....LOL..

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!