Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Official Football HOF Rookies Thread**********************************************

Comments

• Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Yep.....A beautiful looking 5. This one puts me needing only 8 to finish. ( I have a Tittle on the way that I havn't added yet)

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Verry Niiiicceeea

Tough card too. I have 3 cards I have to add yet but they haven't arrived yet and since I don't have the cert #'s, they lie in limbo. lol
  • Options
    Yeah, and the way I look at it, since it is oversized, I will take a little off the bottom, a little off the right side and have a perfectly centered psa 9. image

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Anyone going to the Tri-Star show at Cow Palace in SF this weekend?
  • Options
    The only Cow Palace I know of is to buy ice cream....image

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone going to the Tri-Star show at Cow Palace in SF this weekend? >>

No but the Tri-Star show in Dallas SUCKS...The only good thing they ever have is a ton of athletes autographing, but even then they charge super high $$ just to get the sig...The one in Dallas wasn;t worth the price of admission card wise..All the typical modern crap, the only nice vintage was a little baseball...

I'll never go to it again..

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    I used to set up at the Tri-Star show in KC and it was always really good. But I only did 4 or 5 shows. I stopped about 2 years ago. I had heard the Houston show was pretty decent, apparently that's not the case anymore. The autograph guests that SF show are pretty good. I see Elway is signing.

I'm excited to see who will be at Nationals. I have a 500 HR club bat I'm working on and I want to get McCovey and Banks before they pass but neither seems to be signing much anywhere and I live in Minneapolis so nobody comes here to do a show. lol
  • Options
    Scans of the new .5's..I wonder if the "original" .5 flips where the numerical grade is next to rather than below will be more valuable???lolo

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    Guys:
    A little off topic but I wanted to share a fantastic experiences my youngest son and I had the other day. I am in the process of buying season tickets for the Cowboys last season at Texas stadium. We were there to check out the seats and I saw that they gave stadium tours every hour on the hour every day. I said what the hey let's check it out. Man What a RUSH. I wasn't expecting to go to the Cowboys Locker room or "gasp"getting to go on the field. My son and I threw a football on the gridiron of Texas stadium for 20 min..... just me and him. Something I know neither of us will ever forget. If anyone lives in the DFW area it is an something you have got to do. I have attached a few pics to share

By the way thanks to all who commented on my scans that I am thinking of sending in to PSA for the .5 bump. It was most enjoyable to get my cards out and just look at each one again. I based my decision on corners, centering and the economic "bang for the buck". I will share my results as soon as I get them.

David

It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them-Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    Now THAT is Cool !!!

Thanks for sharing !!

Gabbs
  • Options
    That is cool! Love the TO impressions too! image

What is up with the goal posts in that last pic though? Looks weird, is it an optical illusion?
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.
    My son and I got to go on the field for the Pro Bowl several years ago. He even got interviewed live on TV with Melissa Starke and John Lynch. That was a unbelieveable experience for sure. I wish we got to throw a ball around, but being on the sidelines for a live game incredible.

Bob...
  • Options
    Doc1962Doc1962 Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Awsome pics Dave, but where's your end zone dance, I don't even see a sharpie in your sock!!

Doc
  • Options
    Thanks guys......I'm still stoked.
    Envoy:
    I think the goal post are set up for Jerry's arena team the Desporados to practice.
    Arena site says "Goal posts are significantly smaller than traditional football posts at only nine-feet wide (NFL posts are 18 ½ feet). The goal posts are flanked at both end zones by goalside rebound nets that measure 30 feet wide and 37 feet high"
    It's hard to see but the large areas on either side of the opened area have a net strung in it.
    David
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them-Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully the new HOF'ers will be added to the set soon. Maybe the re-weighting is holding things up (in additon to the Set Registry changes)? The last 2 years the new baseball HOF'ers have been added next day. Maybe they are partial to the National Pastime over at PSA. image
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options

<< <i>Hopefully the new HOF'ers will be added to the set soon. Maybe the re-weighting is holding things up (in additon to the Set Registry changes)? The last 2 years the new baseball HOF'ers have been added next day. Maybe they are partial to the National Pastime over at PSA. image >>

Its actually due to the pending big set registry changes...They have pretty much focused 99% of the staff effort toward that..Not sure how long its going to be for this set or any others...The new registry is supposed to be launched within the next few months, so it could be awhile...

Jason
  • Options
    SOMEBODY has some new reviewed UPGRADES!!!!image

And its not me...lol

A couple are highest graded!

Jason
  • Options
    What are they? Do you know whose they aree?

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options

<< <i>What are they? Do you know whose they aree? >>

Yep...You'll have to look through the sets...

I'll give you a hint, the set has "Updated" next to it..lol..If you see it, don't post the grades here..Just in case the guy checks this site first, don't want to spoil anyones poppage..Especially when its AWESOME poppage...

Jason
  • Options
    WOW THOSE ARE SOME KEY 8.5,S
  • Options

<< <i>Its actually due to the pending big set registry changes... >>

Does anyone know what these changes entail?

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    The registry is going to be like the Coin (PCGS) registry. Where you can keep track of purchase price/date, inventory levels etc. THere is a thread on the Set Reg or Sports Card forum talking about the changes. I forget who started it.
  • Options
    Dear PSA Set registry Members,

As you may have noticed, the PSA website has been redesigned. The population report is now being updated daily. A few problems have been reported in the PSA Set registry and we are addressing those issues as quickly as they are reported. Should you notice something that isn't working correctly, please email us at mailto:setregistry@collectors.com

In light of the new half point grading system, should you decide to send cards in for a re-grade, the certification number of these cards will remain the same so you will not need to re-enter them into your sets. However, once the card has its new grade, you will need to VALIDATE your set in order for the grade to be updated.

Work has begun on the Version 2 of the PSA Set registry. We expect to launch sometime this Spring. The new program will allow you to track your inventory with price paid and source. You will be able to add multiple sets directly from your inventory. The addition of images will be much easier and the program will automatically adjust the size of your image for you. The Collectors Showcase area will be divided into categories and your showcase collection will be easier to locate. You will be able to post comments on other members' sets. Your PSA orders can be viewed within "My Set registry" and you will be able to add new cards to your inventory, directly from the order screen. The program is based on the PCGS Set registry (Coins) http://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/ and the PCGS Currency registry http://www.pcgscurrency.com/setregistry/. If you have not visited these registries, I encourage you to do so.

Testing the new version will require considerable time from my staff and me. Therefore, you can expect a slowdown with new sets being added to the registry. Set requests will still be accepted, however, the rate at which we get them on line over the next six months will slow down. We ask in advance for your patience during this process.

The PSA Set registry Awards are still planned for a May 30th deadline. We will be presenting the major awards to winners at the PSA Set registry luncheon on Friday, August 1st at the National in Rosemont, IL. Updates to the player sets will be made for all card requests received through March 31st. Any cards we add to the player sets in the two month period prior to the awards deadline (April 1 - May 30) which have less than 3 cards in the population report will be added as optional until after the awards deadline.

As always, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

BJ Searls
    Set registry Manager
    mailto:bsearls@collectors.com
  • Options
    I remember reading that but must not have "sunk" in...

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    This might be my best sub of all time, I will post pictures ( although they will be links , still haven't progressed past that yet ) So you guys can get a feel for what there upgrading standards seem to be.
    There were 26 of my nicest cards in this order and 7 upgrades , including two full bumps. I only had one card that I thought for sure should have been upgraded and that was my 48 Bulldog Turner. I'm not complaining image

1962 Fleer Billy Shaw 8 upgraded to 9
    1959 Topps Del Shofner 9 upgraded to 10
    1957 Topps Dick Lane 8 upgrade 8.5
    1955 Topps Don Hutson 8 upgraded to 8.5
    1952 Bowman Small Jack Christianson 8 upgraded to 8.5
    1951 Bowman Lou Creekmur 8 upgraded to 8.5
    1948 Bowman Steve Van Buren 8 upgraded to 8.5

Thanks Jason for the heads up, I almost got sick of checking my submission every 4 hours.
  • Options
    Nice one Db, congratulations on a fantastic sub!!!

Since you traded me my 52 Christiansen 8, Im assuming mine will get a bump also, since theres no way you would ever have given your good buddy Joe the lesser of the 2 cards image

Id like to see a scan of your Don H 8.5 when you get a moment.

joe
  • Options
    Here is his scan from a few pages back.

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    That is probably the nicest Hutson that I've ever seen!

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    Not bad for a raw $10 purchase on the Bay.

Greg M.

References:
  • Options
    Here's some scans, again I can only figure out how to provide links

Lou Creekmur

Don Hutson

Dick Lane

Jack Christianson

Steve Van Buren

Del Shofner

Billy Shaw

I still think the Creekmur is the nicest of the group.

Here's a couple that didn't bump for comparison

Bruiser Kinard

Les Richter

Yale Lary

• Options
    I'm surprised neither of out 1952 Lary's bumped...

That Creekmur needs to go back for another review..It belongs in a PSA 9 holder...

Jason
  • Options
    Very nice Dan CONGRATS hope i do as well ent mine 2 days ago already checking to see if they are logged in lol
  • Options
    lommerlommer Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Congratulations Joe on getting your Team of the 1990's set to a perfect 10.00!

Chad
  • Options
    Anybody notice the pop on the PSA 10 Zimmerman?

In Joes set it says Pop 3 (PSA 10)
    In my set and Jon's set (PSA 9) it says pop 40 with 43 higher. I wonder if 4SC found a stash of super fine cards.. image

Just noticed the same thing on some other cards. Looks like the pop report is adding the current pop with the pop higher. Another example, my pop 2 PSA Alderman shows pop 2 on my set, but shows pop 10 for the guy with a PSA 9. (Pop 8 in PSA 9)

I noticed this same thing repeating for a lot of cards. Wonder if PSA is aware of it...
  • Options

<< <i>Anybody notice the pop on the PSA 10 Zimmerman?

In Joes set it says Pop 3 (PSA 10)
    In my set and Jon's set (PSA 9) it says pop 40 with 43 higher. I wonder if 4SC found a stash of super fine cards.. image q]

One reason I didn't bid on Jason's PSA 9 that ended earlier this week and I'll be able to pick one up for about $10 like I did with the 84 Slater. I got much of my 79 Topps set from 4SC and, uh, well......I wish my submissions were graded on the same scale. image
  • Options
    Does anyone have a PSA 8 Sayers rc for sale? I'm looking for a nice, centered copy. PLMK.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
  • Options
    Not football related, but I went to the MN Wild practice today and got some pics and some autos. What a difference between NHL guys and NFL players. Some of these guys really were on their cell phone and told people to hang on and set the phone down while they signed. Great bunch of guys and a lot of fun. Several people got game used sticks handed to them, including my sister in-law.

I made a thread with a few pics along with a link to all the pics for those interested, over on the SC+M forum.

Linky
  • Options

<< <i>Does anyone have a PSA 8 Sayers rc for sale? I'm looking for a nice, centered copy. PLMK.

Rgs,

Greg M. >>

This one ends Sunday
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Does anyone have a PSA 8 Sayers rc for sale? I'm looking for a nice, centered copy. PLMK.

Rgs,

Greg M. >>

This one ends Sunday >>

Yikes...I doubt Greg will be after that one..Centering front and back is butt ugly...I'd only buy if it were a steal and its already not...lol

Jason
  • Options

<< <i>

Rgs,

Greg M. >>

This one ends Sunday >>

Thanks for the link. I looked at that one, however it slightly diamond cut. I haven't found a centered, non dc Sayers rc on E-Bay since I've been looking (~ 2 months). All are either o/c or dc for some reason.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
  • Options

<< <i>I wonder if 4SC found a stash of super fine cards..
    >>

Josh, looks like you hit that one on the head.

Zimmerman PSA 10

Look for many more of these to be hitting ebay and the price plummeting...LOL..

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Dave-I had seen that already. It actually appears to be a flaw in the programming. IN a later post I mentioned that I found several examples where the pop of the current grade was being added to the higher pop. Doesn't look like there is really 43 10's as the PSA 10 pop shows 3, but the psa 9 shows 40. The only place the pop shows high is on the lower grade. The higher grade shows correctly.
  • Options
    LOL...My bad..

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Grade weights have finally been updated...Unfortunately, Joe O. decided to go with "SMR" values rather than the actual pricing data from VCP...

Hey, I tried...lol

Jason
  • Options

<< <i>Grade weights have finally been updated...Unfortunately, Joe O. decided to go with "SMR" values rather than the actual pricing data from VCP... >>

That's too bad. I bet if they didn't know the weights were based in fact and not SMR that they would have been approved.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Grade weights have finally been updated...Unfortunately, Joe O. decided to go with "SMR" values rather than the actual pricing data from VCP... >>

That's too bad. I bet if they didn't know the weights were based in fact and not SMR that they would have been approved. >>

I never said anything about where the new weights came from that I submitted..Cosetta told me Joe O. went through and made updates..I looked at the changes he made vs. what I sent in and it is inline with SMR...

Here's the e-mail I sent requesting the changes as I do every year...

"Cosetta,

I have completed the annual grade weight updating for
    the NFL HOF Rookie Players set. I have attached the
    spreadsheet and highlighted any changes from last
    years weights in red.

I will do this for the major Football Key Card sets as
    well sometime this month. This is the big one, so once
    approved I'll have a base to work the other
    weightings/values from on the smaller sets.

Any questions or issues, please let me know. I'm sure
    this goes to someone else, can you forward it to the
    right person for me?

Many thanks,
    Jason"

And here are the weightings I submitted:

Card # First Name Last Name Current Weights Updated Weights
    1933 RED GRANGE 8.5 8.5
    1933 JIM THORPE 8.5 8.5
    1935 DUTCH CLARK 8 8.5
    1935 KEN STRONG 7 8
    1935 CLIFF BATTLES 7 7.5
    1935 TURK EDWARDS 7 8
    1935 CLARK HINKLE 7 8.5
    1935 BRONCO NAGURSKI 10 10
    1948 BULLDOG TURNER 4.5 7
    1948 ALEX WOJCIEWISKOWSKI 3 5.5
    1948 PETE PIHOS 4.5 6
    1948 SID LUCKMAN 6.5 9
    1948 DOAK WALKER 4.5 8
    1948 BOBBY LAYNE 7 8
    1948 GEORGE MCAFEE 4.5 6
    1948 STEVE VAN BUREN 5 7.5
    1948 BOB WATERFIELD 5 7.5
    1948 CHARLEY TRIPPI 4.5 7
    1948 SAMMY BAUGH 7.5 9
    1948 BILL DUDLEY 4.5 8
    1948 GEORGE CONNOR 3.5 7
    1948 LEO NOMELLINI 6.5 8.5
    1948 CHUCK BEDNARIK 6.5 9
    1950 YA TITTLE 5 6
    1950 LOU GROZA 3.5 4
    1950 TONY CANADEO 2.5 6.5
    1950 JOE PERRY 3.5 4
    1950 MARION MOTLEY 3.5 5.5
    1950 OTTO GRAHAM 5.5 6
    1950 TOM FEARS 3 3
    1950 ELROY HIRSCH 3.5 5
    1950 DANTE LAVELLI 3 3.5
    1951 NORM VAN BROCKLIN 6 6
    1951 ARNIE WEINMEISTER 2 4
    1951 LOU CREEKMUR 2 5.5
    1951 EMLEN TUNNELL 2.5 5.5
    1951 ERNIE STAUTNER 2.5 3.5
    1952 FRANK GIFFORD 5.5 6.5
    1952 GINO MARCHETTI 4 6
    1952 HUGH MCELHENNY 4 6
    1952 ART DONOVAN 5 6
    1952 WAYNE MILLNER 3 5
    1952 ANDY ROBUSTELLLI 4 6
    1952 JOE STYDAHAR 5.5 7.5
    1952 OLLIE MATSON 5.5 7
    1952 JACK CHRISTENSEN 4 6
    1952 YALE LARY 4 6.5
    1954 DOUG ATKINS 1.5 2.5
    1954 GEORGE BLANDA 3.5 4
    1955 MIKE MCCORMACK 2 2.5
    1955 LEN FORD 2 2
    1955 JOHN HENRY JOHNSON 2 2
    1955 JIM RINGO 2.5 6
    1955 BOB ST. CLAIR 2.5 6.5
    1955 FRANK GATSKI 2 3
    1955 MEL HEIN 2 2.5
    1955 ERNIE NEVERS 2.5 3
    1955 BENNY FRIEDMAN 1.5 2.5
    1955 BRUISER KINARD 1.5 2.5
    1955 ACE PARKER 2 3
    1955 DON HUTSON 3.5 5.5
    1955 FATS HENRY 3.5 5.5
    1956 ROOSEVELT BROWN 1.5 2.5
    1956 JOE SCHMIDT 2 2.5
    1956 BILL GEORGE 1.5 2.5
    1956 LENNY MOORE 3 4.5
    1956 STAN JONES 1.5 3
    1957 DICK LANE 2 3.5
    1957 RAYMOND BERRY 3 6.5
    1957 BART STARR 6.5 7
    1957 TOMMY MCDONALD 2 3.5
    1957 JOHNNY UNITAS 6 6
    1957 PAUL HORNUNG 6 7
    1958 JIM BROWN 6.5 7
    1958 SONNY JURGENSEN 3 3
    1959 SAM HUFF 2 2
    1959 JIM PARKER 1.5 1.5
    1959 BOBBY MITCHELL 1.5 1.5
    1959 JIM TAYLOR 1.5 1.5
    1960 RON MIX 2 2
    1960 FORREST GREGG 1.5 1.5
    1961 JIM OTTO 2 1.5
    1961 DON MAYNARD 2 1.5
    1961 HENRY JORDAN 1.5 2.5
    1962 BILLY SHAW 1.5 4.5
    1962 MIKE DITKA 5 6
    1962 FRANK TARKENTON 5 5.5
    1963 NICK BUONICONTI 2 4.5
    1963 LEN DAWSON 3.5 3.5
    1963 LANCE ALWORTH 3.5 4.5
    1963 DEACON JONES 2 2
    1963 BOB LILLY 3 4
    1963 WILLIE WOOD 1.5 2
    1963 RAY NITSCHKE 2.5 3.5
    1963 LARRY WILSON 1.5 1.5
    1964 JOHN MACKEY 1.5 2
    1964 HERB ADDERLEY 1.5 1.5
    1964 WILLIE DAVIS 1.5 1.5
    1964 MERLIN OLSEN 1.5 1.5
    1964 JIM JOHNSON 1.5 1.5
    1964 BOBBY BELL 1.5 2
    1964 BUCK BUCHANON 1.5 2
    1965 PAUL WARFIELD 2 2
    1965 MEL RENFRO 2 3.5
    1965 CARL ELLER 1.5 1.5
    1965 PAUL KRAUSE 1.5 2
    1965 CHARLEY TAYLOR 2 2.5
    1965 WILLIE BROWN 2.5 5
    1965 JOE NAMATH 9 8.5
    1965 FRED BILETNIKOFF 4.5 5
    1966 DICK BUTKUS 4.5 6
    1966 GALE SAYERS 4.5 4
    1966 GENE HICKERSON 1 3
    1966 BOB BROWN 1 3.5
    1967 LEROY KELLY 2 5.5
    1967 JACKIE SMITH 2 2.5
    1967 DAVE WILCOX 1.5 2.5
    1968 BOB GRIESE 2.5 3.5
    1969 LARRY CSONKA 2 2
    1970 JAN STENERUD 1 1
    1970 ELVIN BETHEA 1 1
    1970 ALAN PAGE 1 1
    1970 LEM BARNEY 1 1
    1970 OJ SIMPSON 2 2
    1970 TOM MACK 1 1
    1971 KEN HOUSTON 1 1.5
    1971 WILLIE LANIER 1 1
    1971 TERRY BRADSHAW 4 4
    1971 ROGER WEHRLI 1 2.5
    1971 CHARLIE SANDERS 1 3
    1971 JOE GREENE 2 2.5
    1972 JOHN RIGGINS 1 1
    1972 TED HENDRICKS 1.5 1
    1972 RON YARY 1 1
    1972 GENE UPSHAW 1 1
    1972 ROGER STAUBACH 3 4
    1972 LARRY LITTLE 1 1
    1972 CHARLIE JOINER 1 1
    1972 RAYFIELD WRIGHT 1.5 2
    1973 ART SHELL 1 1
    1973 FRANCO HARRIS 1.5 1.5
    1973 JACK HAM 1.5 1.5
    1973 DAN DIERDORF 1 1
    1973 JIM LANGER 1 1
    1973 JACK YOUNGBLOOD 1 1
    1974 JOE DELAMIELLEURE 1 1.5
    1974 JOHN HANNAH 1 1
    1975 MEL BLOUNT 1 1
    1975 LYNN SWANN 1.5 1.5
    1975 DAN FOUTS 1 1.5
    1976 WALTER PAYTON 2.5 2.5
    1976 RANDY WHITE 1 1
    1976 JACK LAMBERT 1 1
    1977 LEE ROY SELMON 1 1
    1977 MIKE HAYNES 1 1
    1977 MIKE WEBSTER 1 1
    1977 HARRY CARSON 1 1
    1977 STEVE LARGENT 1 1
    1977 DAVE CASPER 1 1
    1978 TONY DORSETT 1 1
    1978 JOHN STALLWORTH 1 1
    1979 OZZIE NEWSOME 1 1
    1979 JAMES LOFTON 1 1
    1979 EARL CAMPBELL 1 1
    1981 KELLEN WINSLOW 1 1
    1981 JOE MONTANA 2 1.5
    1981 DAN HAMPTON 1 1
    1982 ANTHONY MUNOZ 1 1
    1982 LAWRENCE TAYLOR 1 1
    1982 RONNIE LOTT 1 1
    1983 MIKE SINGLETARY 1 1
    1983 MARCUS ALLEN 1 1
    1984 JOHN ELWAY 1.5 1.5
    1984 HOWIE LONG 1 1
    1984 DAN MARINO 1.5 1
    1984 DWIGHT STEPHENSON 1 1
    1984 ERIC DICKERSON 1 1
    1984 JACKIE SLATER 1 1
    1984 JIM KELLY 1.5 1.5
    1984 STEVE YOUNG 1.5 1.5
    1984 REGGIE WHITE 1 1
    1985 WARREN MOON 1 1
    1985 MIKE MUNCHAK 1 1
    1989 MICHAEL IRVIN 1 1
    1989 BRUCE MATTHEWS 1 1
    1989 THURMAN THOMAS 1 1
    1989 BARRY SANDERS 1 1
    1989 TROY AIKMAN 1 1

• Options
    Well like you said, you tried. It's a shame your work went for naught. Did Joe make many changes? Do you have a list by any chance?
  • Options
    The set is updated online, so all you have to do is compare it with my list above...

On the bright side, the new HOFers should be added this week...Note I said SHOULD...lol

Jason
  • Options
    I gained .03 points, but I dropped to #13, .01 behind Dav.

Suppose I have to update my little logo til I reclaim my #12 spot. lol

Here are the changes: (Old Weight, New Weight) Leroy Kelly made the biggest jump. Joe Namath went down by .5. Fats Henry also made a big jump.

1935 NATIONAL CHICLE EARL (DUTCH) CLARK 8 8.5
    1948 BOWMAN CLYDE (BULLDOG) TURNER 4.5 5
    1948 BOWMAN ALEX WOJCIECHOWICZ 3 4
    1948 BOWMAN PETE PIHOS 4.5 5
    1948 LEAF SID LUCKMAN 6.5 7
    1948 LEAF DOAK WALKER 4.5 5
    1948 LEAF GEORGE MCAFEE 4.5 6
    1948 LEAF CHARLEY TRIPPI 4.5 5
    1948 LEAF SAMMY BAUGH 7.5 8
    1948 LEAF BILL DUDLEY 4.5 5
    1948 LEAF GEORGE CONNOR 3.5 4
    1948 LEAF LEO NOMELLINI 6.5 7