Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Official Football HOF Rookies Thread**********************************************

Comments

• Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Peter King (aka Norm Peterson) is usually a pretty knowledgeable guy, but the fact that he thinks Bill Romanowksi has a shot to get elected on his first ballot - or at all - is laughable. And Carter's first ballot snubbing wasn't a crime against humanity, but it was total horse manure. This whole we can't elect multiple players from the same position thing stinks. Put the best players in. Period.
    >>

One of the things I've never understood is the Sr. Selections. A player wasn't good enough years ago to get in but now, all of a sudden he is? Maybe it's something I'm missing. I agree, a player is either worthy or is not.

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Peter King (aka Norm Peterson) is usually a pretty knowledgeable guy, but the fact that he thinks Bill Romanowksi has a shot to get elected on his first ballot - or at all - is laughable. And Carter's first ballot snubbing wasn't a crime against humanity, but it was total horse manure. This whole we can't elect multiple players from the same position thing stinks. Put the best players in. Period. >>

I was thinking the same thing when I saw Romanowski listed...2 Pro Bowls, 0 All-Pros (never even a SECOND teamer)..Not to mention his constant bad publicity for multiple offenses (on and off the field)..If he were to somehow make the HOF, there would be rioting in the street (led by me..lol)

I don't know how the voters ended up not putting Carter in..Since the meeting is private, we'll probably never know...But Fred Dean shouldn't have bumped Carter for any reason. Not that Dean was totally undeserving, but I would rank him as a marginal candidate, while Carter was/is a very strong candidate. I said it here a couple of days before the meeting that Art Monk was going to get his biggest push ever...That push MUST have included something that made him look as good or better than Carter. I don't beleive that to be the case, but hey I'm not a voter..lol

My predictions for next year:

Bruce Smith
    Rod Woodson
    Cris Carter
    Derrick Thomas
    Bob Kuechenberg

I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Peter King (aka Norm Peterson) is usually a pretty knowledgeable guy, but the fact that he thinks Bill Romanowksi has a shot to get elected on his first ballot - or at all - is laughable. And Carter's first ballot snubbing wasn't a crime against humanity, but it was total horse manure. This whole we can't elect multiple players from the same position thing stinks. Put the best players in. Period.
    >>

One of the things I've never understood is the Sr. Selections. A player wasn't good enough years ago to get in but now, all of a sudden he is? Maybe it's something I'm missing. I agree, a player is either worthy or is not. >>

While I didn't like this years SR selections, I think it's one of the better parts of the Football HOF system...It's set up so only a certain number of players can go in every year..And at a certain point a player is no longer eligible...If you look at the list of truly worthy Senior eligible guys NOT in the HOF, IMO its easily 15-20 players long...The fact that they couldnt get in as a moderd candidate doesn't mean they are not HOF caliber guys..Just means they slipped through the cracks and were outshined by other players during their modern candidacy...

Without the Senior committee, these guys wouldn't be in the HOF:

Ace Parker
    Tony Canadeo
    Arnie Weinmeister
    Frank Gatski
    Henry Jordan
    Lou Creekmur
    Nick Buoniconti

That would be a travesty of justice if these guys weren't in...

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    I guess my argument for that would be that HOF worthy players "should not slip through the cracks". If they do, there's probably a reason for it..

Just my opinion of course.

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options

<< <i>I guess my argument for that would be that HOF worthy players "should not slip through the cracks". If they do, there's probably a reason for it..

Dave >>

Unlike baseball, football has a limiting process...There are only a certain number of players eligible to go in every year..Look at this year...Carter, Dent, McDaniel, Derrick Thomas..Didn't make the cut...

I guess where the opinion part comes in here, as well as with HOF voters, is where do you draw the line between being too INCLUSIVE and too EXCLUSIVE....But do you only call the Barry Sanders, the Reggie Whites the Johnny Unitas of the world HOFers? Should it be first ballot or never? OR should it be to open the flood gates and elect as many as you want every year???

I really like were football is on that in comparison to other sports..Its not a perfect process, but very good towards both lines of thinking...

Jason
  • Options
    I like footballs method of choosing HOF'ers because of the dialogue. Guys sit in a room and measure the numbers and discuss the intangibles of each player. It makes it much more personal and goes beyond the surface of a players career.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭

<< <i>Peter King (aka Norm Peterson) is usually a pretty knowledgeable guy, but the fact that he thinks Bill Romanowksi has a shot to get elected on his first ballot - or at all - is laughable. And Carter's first ballot snubbing wasn't a crime against humanity, but it was total horse manure. This whole we can't elect multiple players from the same position thing stinks. Put the best players in. Period. >>

Speaking of scans that burn your eyes!

If anyone wants a PSA 8, I came across one this weekend at the show. I also came across a PSA 9 Lamonica if anyone is interested. I've asked Jay about it already since he's the resident Raiders fan.
  • Options
    Got some new half grades on one of my review subs showing...Not sure if its official or all the way done, as the order doesn't say "completed" or shipped..Just shows on one of my orders...Doesn't exactly match with the cards that were pulled before, so I guess that was just an anomoly...

Pretty good none the less with 8 of 35 being bumped...7 half grades and one full grade:

Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type Country
    1 1 07066440 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1950 BOWMAN 6 LOU GROZA Card US
    2 1 30944952 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1950 BOWMAN 9 TONY CANADEO Card US
    3 1 06032097 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1950 BOWMAN 35 JOE PERRY Card US
    4 1 01541656 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1950 BOWMAN 51 TOM FEARS Card US
    5 1 06559362 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1950 BOWMAN 52 ELROY HIRSCH Card US
    6 1 02071114 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1950 BOWMAN 78 DANTE LAVELLI Card US
    7 1 11957716 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1951 BOWMAN 21 ARNIE WEINMEISTER Card US
    8 1 05012871 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1951 BOWMAN 91 EMLEN TUNNELL Card US
    9 1 12134306 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1951 BOWMAN 96 ERNIE STAUTNER Card US
    10 1 90011164 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1952 BOWMAN LARGE 57 WAYNE MILLNER Card US
    11 1 05424365 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1952 BOWMAN LARGE 85 ANDY ROBUSTELLI Card US
    12 1 60087669 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1952 BOWMAN SMALL 57 WAYNE MILLNER Card US
    13 1 06433160 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1952 BOWMAN SMALL 129 JACK CHRISTIANSEN Card US
    14 1 03450327 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1955 BOWMAN 2 MIKE McCORMACK Card US
    15 1 06586964 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1955 BOWMAN 42 JOHN H. JOHNSON Card US
    16 1 07218051 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1955 BOWMAN 101 BOB ST. CLAIR Card US
    17 1 12317035 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1955 TOPPS 28 MEL HEIN Card US
    18 1 06555124 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1955 TOPPS 56 ERNIE NEVERS Card US
    19 1 31443547 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1955 TOPPS 66 BRUISER KINARD Card US
    20 1 11596022 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1955 TOPPS 66 BRUISER KINARD Card US
    21 1 30775325 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1955 TOPPS 97 DON HUTSON Card US
    22 1 40167296 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1956 TOPPS 44 JOE SCHMIDT Card US
    23 1 40505610 MINT 9 1959 TOPPS 140 BOBBY MITCHELL Card US
    24 1 12219123 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1960 FLEER 118 RON MIX Card US
    25 1 90123379 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1960 TOPPS 56 FOREST GREGG Card US
    26 1 11230235 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1960 TOPPS 56 FOREST GREGG Card US
    27 1 40326552 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1963 FLEER 10 NICK BUONICONTI Card US
    28 1 30223265 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1963 FLEER 72 LANCE ALWORTH Card US
    29 1 03610631 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1963 TOPPS 44 DAVE JONES Card US
    30 1 04549439 MINT 9 1964 PHILADELPHIA 161 JIM JOHNSON Card US
    31 1 40464867 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1965 PHILADELPHIA 41 PAUL WARFIELD Card US
    32 1 11892268 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1965 PHILADELPHIA 53 MEL RENFRO Card US
    33 1 31661064 MINT 9 1965 PHILADELPHIA 105 CARL ELLER Card US
    34 1 04394396 GEM MINT 10 1972 TOPPS 244 CHARLIE JOINER Card US
    35 1 81508667 MINT 9 1972 TOPPS 316 RAYFIELD WRIGHT Card US

Total Items: 35

Date Received: 2/4/2008

Date Shipped: N/A

Order Status: OK
  • Options
    I'd bet you could take all the one's that didn't bump, resubmit and get a few more bumps.

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options

<< <i>I'd bet you could take all the one's that didn't bump, resubmit and get a few more bumps. >>

You can also bet that some of them WILL be going back..lol..I will get them back, review again and if I feel they merit the bump, I'll send again down the road..

Jason
  • Options
    NOT BAD AT ALL some key cards in the bumps any 50 or 51 bump you got to love.
    25% On nine to a ten not bad either image
  • Options

Jason,

Any chance you have scans of the two 55 Bruiser Kinard's you sent in. I know they are only scans, but it would be interesting to see them side by side, with one getting bumped and the other not.

Nice sub overall and nice call on the Joiner getting the full bump. I believe you mentioned a few times you thought it would get it.

- Chris
  • Options
    What do you guys think of this Fred Dean that I picked up? Could it pull a 9?

* '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Bottom left corner looks strange? Or is it just the scan?

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭
    Judging by the scan it could definitely be a 9, but tough to tell on the corners from a scan.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options

<< <i>Jason,

Any chance you have scans of the two 55 Bruiser Kinard's you sent in. I know they are only scans, but it would be interesting to see them side by side, with one getting bumped and the other not.

Nice sub overall and nice call on the Joiner getting the full bump. I believe you mentioned a few times you thought it would get it.

- Chris >>

No, I only have a scan available of the one that did NOT bump...

Jason
  • Options
    Dave, it's the scan.

The corners are sharp aside from a very minor touch on the bottom right one. You can see it under magnification though.

I'm going to send this one in and take a shot at it. image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Definatly looks 9ish to me. If one corner is touched, maybe an 8.5...image

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Well, I just purchased a PSA 7 Hinkle and PSA 4 Turk Edwards from a local dealer. I'll post some scans tonight after I get them. I'm excited! image
  • Options
    Nice! Wish I had some decent "local" dealers.

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Nice! Wish I had some decent "local" dealers. >>

No kidding!!!! What type of "local dealer" carries a PSA 7 1935 Hinkle in stock!

If it weren't so friggin cold up north, I might think about moving there for the card dealers...lol

In Dallas/Ft. Worth, you'll be lucky to find one..If you do, the top PSA graded card in stock is 2006 Topps Reggie Bush PSA 9...lolol

Jason
  • Options
    I don't think Ive ever seen a graded card at any of my local shops.....But then again, its been a couple years since I've even needed to go into a shop..

Who needs shops when you have ebay!?

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I guess my argument for that would be that HOF worthy players "should not slip through the cracks". If they do, there's probably a reason for it..

Dave >>

Dave,

Don't forget that the NFL HOF didn't open until 1963 (43 years after the creation of the NFL)...therefore, for the first 20 to 30 years, there was a lot of "catch up" to be done. Therefore, many HOF worthy candidates who played in the 50's, 60's and 70's were overlooked while the seniors and then current super-stars were elected.

JMHO.

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    LOL

This is the same dealer that I bought my raw Len Dawson from for $100 (came back an 8), my PSA 8 Gale Sayers rc in my set, my raw Namath (now a PSA 4) as well as a number of other cards. I've sent him my HOF list a handful of times and was talking to him again this weekend. He had a PSA 8 John Hadl rc and the PSA 9 Lamonica so I stopped at the show to see them. I had just purchased a raw Hinkle from another dealer that is PSA 1 quality but I got it cheap enough. I was so sick of looking at it for the last 2 years and still not having one, I figured what the heck, I never see that card come up. I tell this to Steve and he says "I have a PSA 7 at home. Do you collect any of the other Chicles?" I said yeah, I need Bronko and Turk still and I need an upgrade to Battles and Strong. Tells me he has an Edwards in a 4 but the centering is 80/20. I asked about them both last night again and he said the Turk might be available but the Hinkle was not, but if things changed I'd be the first to know. I made an offer for the pair and he accepted it. I won't say what I paid, but I got a VERY nice deal. I think he made out like a bandit as well so both sides are very happy.
  • Options
    By the way, by dealer, I mean he sets up at a local show. It's not a shop or anything. He has some really nice vintage baseball and football. He probably grades 50 cards / year and he pretty much sticks to SMR for pricing. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. IE the Lamonica 9 he won't budge much from the $375 sticker, but in the case of the Hinkle and Edwards, well.... image
  • Options
    oh..come on now....I told everyone what I paid for my PSA 2 Hinkle...image

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Um, I kinda did. image

I paid over SMR, but not by as much as I probably should have. I got a good deal. I can't wait to see the Hinkle. Not sure what I'll even do with it when I get it. A 5 or 6 is more than sufficient for my collecting goals and based on the prices they get at auction, particularly Memory Lane, I might have to seriously consider trading or selling it. I could fill out the rest of my set wtih the proceeds. Well, almost. lol
  • Options
    Well, I picked up the Hinkle and Edwards. The Edwards is a little worse than 80/20 but the Hinkle is absolutely STUNNING!!!!

Here's scans, just as I promised. I could not be happier with t,the Hinkle. After talking to him tonight, he tells me he has 2 more PSA 7's and 2 more PSA 6's. Renner, Feathers, Presnell and Battles! He couldn't remember if Battles was a 6 or a 7 but I told him I'd take it regardless. I'll have to wait a couple weeks til I get paid again but that will be a nice upgrade from my PSA 2. image

Enjoy. I think Hinkle might be going in for a review. It exceeded my expectations ten-fold.

Oh, and these moved me into the #12 spot! Woo Hoo!
  • Options
    Outstanding!! Looks like my Hinkle..LOL..

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Dave >>

Dave,

Don't forget that the NFL HOF didn't open until 1963 (43 years after the creation of the NFL)...therefore, for the first 20 to 30 years, there was a lot of "catch up" to be done. Therefore, many HOF worthy candidates who played in the 50's, 60's and 70's were overlooked while the seniors and then current super-stars were elected.

JMHO.

Greg M. >>

yes thats true greg. but its 2008 now. 45 years later. all of them have had quite awhile to make it or not. why do they need even more time??
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Very nice pickups Josh. That Hinkle is awesome!!
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭
    GEES JOSH
    I'm jealous...thats a awesome hinkie.......nice pick up....and I am assuming at a steal of a $
    Today were are in the midst of a very cold ice storm....but no nice raw cards to be found......so no corelation between temp and cards.
    sorry jason. ....afraid of a little ole snowflake and not jumping out of an airplane at 10,000 feet..lol You have a better chance of being hit by a meteorite that finding a nmt-mt card raw. AND no graded cards either. If there is its all stuff from ebay x2$ than paid 4.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options

<< <i>

yes thats true greg. but its 2008 now. 45 years later. all of them have had quite awhile to make it or not. why do they need even more time?? >>

Lets provide some perspective here...

The Senior Committee started in 1972. From 1972-2003 only ONE candidate per year was chosen, and only 22 total players were elected as Senior candidates. In 2004, in an effort to decrease the backlog of HOF worthy players, expanded it to TWO senior selections per year... From 2004-2008, there have been 8 Senior candidates elected.

In summary, 30 current members of the 247 in the HOF were Senior selections. It is a very small sampling and a very worthy process. The HOF is not reserved for just the ABSOLUTE greatest players at each position..If it were, there would only 22 players in the football HOF. The HOF is meant to recognize players that were among the top 2-3-4 at their position during their era. It's not all inclusive like basketball, and it's not easy to get in to the football HOF. The process is meant to make it tough so only a limited number can get in every year. This does a pretty fair job at keeping is somewhat exclusive as well..But not to the point were baseball has gotten, where no Senior/Veterans committee guys EVER get in and only 1 or 2 modern candidates go in per year. Much of that has to do with how EASY their process was 20+ years ago...

Just because these guys haven't been able to crack the HOF yet doesn't mean they aren't equal to half the guys in there..If you've ever watched any of them I think you will agree:

Chuck Howley
    Tommy Nobis
    Otis Taylor
    Mick Tingelhoff
    LC Greenwood
    Jerry Kramer
    Cliff Harris
    etc, etc....

All HOFers are not created equal, and are not supposed to be...

Jason
  • Options

<< <i>Well, I just purchased a PSA 7 Hinkle and PSA 4 Turk Edwards from a local dealer. I'll post some scans tonight after I get them. I'm excited! image >>

Very nice Hinkle 7...That card would be on my next review order to PSA, no question! 7.5, you are looking at a huge jump in value, so it would be worth the grading fees to find out...

Jason
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Well, I just purchased a PSA 7 Hinkle and PSA 4 Turk Edwards from a local dealer. I'll post some scans tonight after I get them. I'm excited! image >>

Very nice Hinkle 7...That card would be on my next review order to PSA, no question! 7.5, you are looking at a huge jump in value, so it would be worth the grading fees to find out...

Jason >>

It's making the trip to Newport Beach today. image

$53 dollars for a review with return shipping/insurance but yes, the increased value is well worth the risk.

Jay - Thanks bud. I did not know this dealer had these. He informed me of the Battles 6 last night too. I did pay a nice price for the card. I paid well over SMR, but below VCP. I"ll be looking for a PSA 5 Edwards with better centering at some point, but for the price I paid for the pair, I wasn't going to pass on the Edwards. Great looking card actually. Borderline 6 OC IMO and much more representative of the quality. The straight 4 might be more desirable though, I'm not sure.

If anyone is interested, he (the dealer) also has PSA 7's of Hupke and Rentner(sp?) as well as a PSA 6 Feathers. He's looking to get a little over SMR. I have not seen any of them yet so I'm not sure if they are high end for the grade or not, but if anyone is interested, I can ask him to bring them. The Cliff Battles is a 6, so I committed to buy that on 3/1 at the next show. image
  • Options
    Was checking out the new POP report today, and it now has my new 8.5 HOF RCs showing...Looks like there are already some others floating out there:

1933 Thorpe (I'd love to see this one to compare to my Grange 8....)
    1955 Len Ford (2 of them)
    1955 Nevers
    1959 Parker
    1959 Taylor
    1962 Tarkenton

I can't access any sets right now for some reason...Anyone else sent in any HOF RCs for reviews?

Jason

• Options
    Joe updated his set with a bunch of cards but I can't see them yet! I am unable to access any sets on the registry. Been like that since late last night actually.

We know who has the 8.5 Tarkenton. No idea on the rest.

I just sent in my HOF rc's today for review. If I can get the Hinkle and one of the other cards to bump, it'll be a very good investment.
  • Options
    I had 1 card update on my small order of 5 cards that just popped late today.
    1952 Bowman Small Art Donovan 8 to 8.5
    I'm pretty happy with that. Here's a scan of the card in the 8 holder.

Art Donovan Scan

My Tarkenton psa 8 didn't bump.
  • Options
    Nice card Dan!

A guy just posted on the Sports board and had 4 of 6 cards bump! 3 went up a full grade and one a half grade! That is unreal. I can only hope for that kind of success!
  • Options
    Nice work Dan..Looks to be about the same as my first sub..20%-ish...

Jason
  • Options
    Well, SOMEONE has been on a buying spree!!!

Welcome Joe S. (publius) to the HOF RC set top 5..I'll keep the #3 seat warm for you Joe...lol

WOW..Those new adds probably cost more than what I've spent the past 12 months on cards...lolol

Jason

• Options
    Holy Smokes! Nice cards

<< <i>WOW..Those new adds probably cost more than what I've spent the past 12 months on cards...lolol >>

Lol...They cost more that what my entire set is worth! And that's no joke..

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    You must be speechless...LOL

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Here is my most recent pick-up.

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    From the Hunt auction.. Think it will cross???

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options

<< <i>You must be speechless...LOL >>

You are correct sir. That is quite an impressive push Publius made. I wonder if that was all purchasing or was he able to do some trading as well. Either way, he had some great cards to his set.

- Chris
  • Options

That Baugh is so nice it almost doesn't look real... Wow
  • Options
    Holy Smokes Joe!!

Just for the record, that card is worth one third of my entire set according to VCP....LOL...

What a screamer!!

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>You must be speechless...LOL >>

You are correct sir. That is quite an impressive push Publius made. I wonder if that was all purchasing or was he able to do some trading as well. Either way, he had some great cards to his set.

- Chris >>

Little bit o' both. Most of them are cards I bought from Marc (Mad) from his deal with Craig Zav, got a few more in some recent trades, both packages just happened to show up yesterday. It was like Christmas come early at the ol' Squires' house image

Thank you shoe shine Marc for the deal on some HUGE cards. I would like to officially ask if you would be my Valentine ;image