Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Official Football HOF Rookies Thread**********************************************

Comments

• DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the card Jasen!!! I also can't see why it didn't bump..

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • *****crickets*****

Too quiet around here lately. Anyone have any inside info about any good HOF RC cards in the upcoming SCP auction? Who is in or out for this year's National, only a few weeks away....

Jasen
  • Has anyone noticed that the HOF set is about ready to hit a 100 sets. Crazy to think how popular this set has become.

Looking to do some trading ?

I'm looking to trade any of these for High grade HOF Rookies that fit into my HOF set 67 and older or my 60's decade set. I would also like to upgrade some of 52's from smalls to Larges if possible.
    If you have any of these available I would love to work out a deal thats fair for both parites.
    52 Bowman Large PSA 8 replacements or 9's
    48 Bowman PSA 9 or Turner 8
    63 Topps PSA 9
    57 Topps PSA 9 or a centered Unitas
    or 9's or 8.5 of any pre 67's

1933 Sport of Kings Red Grange PSA 8
    1950 BowmanTom Fear PSA 8
    1950 Bowman Tom Fears SGC 96
    1959 Topps Bobby Mitchell PSA 9
    1950 Bowman Dante Lavelli PSA 8
    2 - 1967 Philadelphia Jackie Smith PSA 8
    1968 Topps Bob Griese PSA 9
    1961 Topps Henry Jordan PSA 8
    1963 Topps Willie Wood PSA 8
    1963 Fleer Nick Buoniconti PSA 8.5
    1955 Bowman Mike Mccormack PSA 8.5 Only trading one of these
    1955 Bowman Mike Mccormack PSA 9
    2 - 1963 Topps Larry Wilson PSA 8
    1948 Leaf Marlin Pat Harber PSA 8
    1952 Bowman Small Wayne Millner PSA 8
    1955 Bowman Len Ford PSA 8.5
    1952 Bowman small Hugh Mcelhenny PSA 8
    1952 Bowman Small Frank Gifford PSA 8
    1965 Topps Willie Brown PSA 8
    1957 Topps John Unitas SGC 92
    1960 Fleer Ron Mix SGC 92
    1957 Topps Dick Lane SGC 88
    1965 Philadelphia Paul Krause SGC 92
    1955 Topps Ernie Nevers SGC 92
    1951 Bowman Ernest Stautner SGC 92
    1956 Topps Bill George PSA 8.5 Only one of these is available
    1956 Topps Bill George PSA 9
    1960 Fleer Jim Otto PSA 10 Same - only one available
    1960 Fleer Jim Otto PSA 9
    1965 Philadelphia Jim Bakken PSA 10 1 of 1 pop
    1963 Fleer Lance Alworth PSA 9 - Looking for
    Possibly others available for the right card ?

I have scans available for all cards and if you have any interest in making a deal send me an email to
    dbigham@qualitydot.com

Willing to consider large package deals, partial cash , really whatever it takes for the right card.

Thanks Dan

• I am actively selling the following cards:

All cards are NQ

1950 Bowman Joe Perry PSA 9
    1950 Bowman Tom Fears PSA 9
    1954 Bowman George Blanda PSA 9 (Case has minor cracks)
    1955 Bowman Mike McCormack PSA 9
    1955 Bowman Frank Gatski PSA 9
    1964 Topps Bobby Bell PSA 9
    1965 Philadelphia Paul Krause PSA 9
    SOLD 1966 Philadelphia Gale Sayers PSA 9
    1967 Philadelphia Jackie Smith PSA 8
    1969 Topps Larry Csonka PSA 9

Most of the cards are listed on Ebay with pics.

My Ebay ID is 4quixote12.

My email address is madmandreamer@aol.com

Just a note - I am keeping the PSA 10's that comprise my MAD's NFL HOF Rookies Set.

I am going to sell the cards listed here and I would rather see someone on the registry get these cards from me, but, if I have to they will go to a dealer or an auction house.

I will sell below VCP Prices, as some cards have decreased in value and some cards were acquired through trade, but please be reasonable when making offers as for the most part these cards are rare and high grade.

Thank you,

Marc aka MAD.
    Have shine box will travel
    ------------
    BOBBY ORR
    THE BEST THERE WAS!
    THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!
    ------------
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    My new pick up. Kills three birds with one stone. HOF Rookie Set, Green Bay Packer HOF Set, All-Time Packer Set.

Got it from Mintstate. Assuming it was MOSH's card.

• shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭✭
    Marc,

Do you by chance have a PSA 9 '75 Swann for sale?

Andy
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

• << <i>Marc,

Do you by chance have a PSA 9 '75 Swann for sale?

Andy >>

Andy --

Sorry. No I don't.

Marc
    Have shine box will travel
    ------------
    BOBBY ORR
    THE BEST THERE WAS!
    THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!
    ------------
  • Doc1962Doc1962 Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Did anybody notice that Lou Creekmur passed away on Sunday July 5th. I wonder how many if the HOF guys are still alive, especially the old timers. Do any of you guys have a list?

Doc
    PSA 8 Willie Davis 1964 Philly for sale. $45 delivered. PM if you are interested.
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭✭
    Are Manning 9's really this cheap these days, or was this an aberration?

Manning 9
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • 500+ still seems like alot for any PSA 9 1980 + card. But I'm sure it didn't help the seller that he listed the Manning under the baseball catigory .
  • macboubemacboube Posts: 336 ✭✭
    I have posted a lot of my stellar '55 All Americans on the BAY. Some HOF rooks, too. Ck it out. PSA 6's, 7's, 8's, and even one or two 8.5's and a 9.

Look for some of my unopened Cello's in Cleve. at the end of July. Big $$
    Hit 50% on my set today. I added a PSA 8 Steve Young. I also have a Jim Kelly PSA 8 to add but will do that later. Just want to revel in the 50% for awhile.
  • CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have posted a lot of my stellar '55 All Americans on the BAY. Some HOF rooks, too. Ck it out. PSA 6's, 7's, 8's, and even one or two 8.5's and a 9.

Look for some of my unopened Cello's in Cleve. at the end of July. Big $$ >>

Macboube, I will be there...look forward to seeing you and Allen

Fletch
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Does anyone know of any status updates on re-weighting of our cherished set? To review, in early May PSA made changes to the set's Grade Weights, frustrating many posters here which include me. The Grade Weights now are such that, as one poster observed (paraphrasal):

1983 Topps Marcus Allen PSA 8 = $5.20
    Grade Weight = 1

1963 Fleer Billy Shaw PSA 8 = $600.00
    Grade Weight = 1

A better Grade Weight range schedule, based more closely on equality, was proposed below. I hope there are still concerned Registrants. I have certainly curtailed my buying since the damage was done to our set, and remain hopeful that it is changed.

10.0-$25,000+
    9.5-$12,000-$24,999
    9.0-$7,000-$11,999
    8.5-$4,500-$6,999
    8.0-$3,500-$4,499
    7.5-$2,500-$3,499
    7.0-$1,500-$2,499
    6.5-$1,100-$1,499
    6.0-$900-$1099
    5.5-$700-$899
    5.0-$575-$699
    4.5-$475-$574
    4.0-$375-$474
    3.5-$300-$374
    3.0-$225-$299
    2.5-$150-$224
    2.0-$100-$149
    1.5-$50-$99
    1.0-$1-$49

I just sent a message to PSA now to request a status update. It may take a few such messages from others to ask about the reweighting. Oh, and in the meantime, I will gladly trade you my Marcus Allen 8 for your Billy Shaw 8.
  • I didn't take them long to make the changes but they sure are taking there time fixing there mistake , I'm trying to stay patient but 2 months is unacceptable. Especially since Jason did all the work for them.
    I also sent emails to Joe and to Cosetta regarding the weight changes. To their credit they did respond right away, I really hope they review the info and correct the weighting.

Doc
  • JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Hey all, got a message from Cosetta on the weighting:

"The information is with Joe. He has been extremely busy, as usual, but I'm pretty sure he has not forgotten as I reminded him at the beginning of this month.
    I will be out of the office tomorrow, but I will nudge him a little more on Wednesday when I am back in the office.

Please pass the word along. Thanks, Jason.

Cosetta Robbins
    Assistant Set Registry Manager
    Collectors Universe Inc.
    (800) 325-1121 ext #148
    (949) 833-7660 fax"
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
    Fletch, you dah mahn! See you in Cleve.
    Here are some of my HOR Rookies that are either up on the BAY already or will be tonite. Look for others, too. I think I'll put up a Hein 8 and maybe a Kinnard 8 tonite or tomorrow. These are all pack fresh from my cellos. Lilly white borders, Razor sharp corners, the most vibrant colors just bursting out at you, perfect gloss, etc. For those who don't know about my find, these AA's were time warped in orig. Cello boxes untouched, unwrapped and stored in a closet for over 50 years. Only PSA and myself have ever seen or handled any of these cards. Remarkable quality of the greatest football set of all-time! Also, look for my AA's at the Nat'l in Cleve. There will be some incredible stuff and rare treats at the PSA booth and the BBCard Xchange booth. Hope to see/meet some of you there.

Whoa. Does the Harmon 7 look as good if not better than the Fats 8? Or is it me? I get goofy sometimes looking at so many scans and cards after a while.

Oh, I know it is not a HOF Rook, but I think a lot of you appreciate this great card. It, too is going up on the BAY tonite. I think it is far and away the single greatest football card ever made. Love to hear your opinions on that.

I am sorry for being so ignorant, but exactly what is a meat helmet? I hope it is not what I am imagining.
    This beauty will be going up for auction on the BAY tomorrow night....

• otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    So who all will be in Cleveland? I'll be there Monday night and will be on the show floor buying most of the week. Feel free to drop me a PM if you're going as I'd love to put a face with the screen names.
  • Thank goodness. It appears that the set has been re-weighted. Thanks to Jason P. and others whom delivered messages about the Set Re-Weighting issue to PSA. Cosetta also gave me a reassuring message in recent days. Can anyone remember if this is how the set was weighted prior to the befuddling changes of early May?

Ah, my zeal to pursue this set is returning!

<< <i>Thank goodness. It appears that the set has been re-weighted. Thanks to Jason P. and others whom delivered messages about the Set Re-Weighting issue to PSA. Cosetta also gave me a reassuring message in recent days. Can anyone remember if this is how the set was weighted prior to the befuddling changes of early May?

Ah, my zeal to pursue this set is returning! >>

No, this isn't the old weighting scale. There are no .5 weights, only 1-10. I can say for certain they did not choose to use the SMR prices again. I assumed they wouldn't, maybe the SMR will continue to get closer to reality.

The weights they have listed are not what I sent in via spreadsheet. I'm not sure how they changed the weight scale, will try and figure ot out and post.

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
    This appears to be the scale they are using, and it is based on SMR in PSA 8:

10- 50,000+
    9- 9,000- 49,999
    8- 4,500- 8,999
    7- 2,500- 4,449
    6- 1,000- 2,499
    5- 500- 999
    4- 200- 499
    3- 100-199
    2- 50- 99
    1- 1- 49

It's somewhat funny that they don't want to use the half grades even though there are such big variances from one to the other, considering they changed to a half grade point system even though there is very little variance.

I guess this is better than what we had though, so I'm glad PSA finally made a move on this. Cosetta was a big help as always, but remember that in the end these decisions boil down to Joe O. and not the Registry staff.

Jason
    Jason, it would be great if you can work on Cosetta again, it would be nice to get the 1/2 points again. I also noticed the Bob Brown is still at 1. In PSA 8 that card is still $300+ even though a few sold recently very cheap.

Doc

<< <i>Jason, it would be great if you can work on Cosetta again, it would be nice to get the 1/2 points again. I also noticed the Bob Brown is still at 1. In PSA 8 that card is still $300+ even though a few sold recently very cheap.

Doc >>

It wasn't Cosetta's call, it went directly to Joe O. Honestly, I don't see PSA or Joe O. revisiting this issue again anytime soon. It's their Registry and the decision seems to have been made.

Also, they are using SMR 8 price as the guideline. I sent a spreadsheet of the VCP average in PSA 8 for every card. This is the 2nd time I've tried to have PSA use VCP average as the standard to weight the cards vs. SMR and both times have been denied. THE SMR of the Bob Brown in PSA 8 is $40, hence the 1.0 weighting.

In order for that weight to go up, the SMR will need to be corrected before next January (the next time I request PSA update the weights based on new SMR pricing).

Jason
  • jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Jason.
    I still need the bob brown.....he'll be close to the $40 soon.
    however, for a 1.0 grade wt.....bummmer if you spent the $11,000 to get the only psa 10 thats on ebay right now.
    Why not......for only $11,000 more you can get another 1.0 grade wt and buy the only billy shaw psa 10 also.
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets

• << <i>Thank you Jason.
    I still need the bob brown.....he'll be close to the $40 soon.
    however, for a 1.0 grade wt.....bummmer if you spent the $11,000 to get the only psa 10 thats on ebay right now.
    Why not......for only $11,000 more you can get another 1.0 grade wt and buy the only billy shaw psa 10 also. >>

Jay,

Dan would like to point out that the Shaw is actually a 3.0 in the new grade weighting. image

Jasen
  • jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭
    well my mistake then.
    I actually have not looked at the set in about 3 weeks to see who has improved or where I am. Last I looked I was tied with dave.
    I haven't added a card in a long time.
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
    scott otw

I'll be there tues - sun (absent thurs. - road trip to columbus to play Muirfield Village!) - my stuff will be at PSA and BBC exchange.
    image It's no HOF Rook - but if anyone is interested, this beauty and some other 8.5 AA's are now up on the Bay.
  • Yes, it sounds like Joe played a chief role (if not the sole role) in the re-weighting. This is part of the message that Cosetta sent me this a few days ago after the set was re-weighted:
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I spoke with Joe this morning and he edited the weight breakdown chart along with a couple of values and we updated the weights accordingly. Please review and let me know if there are any problems.

Your patience and continued support of the program is appreciated.

Thank you,
    Cosetta Robbins
    Assistant Set Registry Manager
    Collectors Universe Inc.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I admit I was feeling sheepish about nudging along the re-weighting issue since lots of posters have been around here longer than I. It seemed like a consensus concern though. We all know that it isn't perfect, only improved. Cheaper '80s cards hold more weight than is commensurate with their low PSA 8 values, partly due to the Grade Weight "floor" being 1.00. If the SMR gets closer to paralleling VCP, perhaps things will improve even more in the above mentioned January 2010 re-weighting.

Unrelated - it's interesting that only 4 out of 94 sets are complete, and speaks to the challenge of finishing this mega-cool set!

• << <i>
    Unrelated - it's interesting that only 4 out of 94 sets are complete, and speaks to the challenge of finishing this mega-cool set!

[] >>

We hit 99 sets a few weeks ago didnt we? Thats an interesting point, how few people have the set completed.

Im getting close Keith, I need three cards to complete, but I have the 35 Clark and 52 Matson paid for, just waiting for delivery. I had to sell my Namath awhile back to buy a card I got from the same place Im sure you got your Otto Graham. Smoking by the way, very nice and thanks for posting a scan.

Im on the prowl for a Namath, Fletch is selling his but I dont have the money to buy one right now, and he wont take 88 topps football in trade. His loss, really, the value of high end 88 football just keeps going up.

Ill likely be at 99.5% for awhile, and Im Ok with that.
  • CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

[] >>

We hit 99 sets a few weeks ago didnt we? Thats an interesting point, how few people have the set completed.

Im getting close Keith, I need three cards to complete, but I have the 35 Clark and 52 Matson paid for, just waiting for delivery. I had to sell my Namath awhile back to buy a card I got from the same place Im sure you got your Otto Graham. Smoking by the way, very nice and thanks for posting a scan.

Im on the prowl for a Namath, Fletch is selling his but I dont have the money to buy one right now, and he wont take 88 topps football in trade. His loss, really, the value of high end 88 football just keeps going up.

Ill likely be at 99.5% for awhile, and Im Ok with that. >>

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Joey...you never mentioned '88 Topps...call me ASAP, I'm sure if I included my '58 Jim brown PSA 8 with the Namath we could work SOMETHING out...

Fletch
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Thought I would start a new discussion --

Toughest cards in the HOF set to find centered ?
    My top 20
    1) 1948 Leaf Leo Nomellini High number card
    2) 1948 Leaf Charles Bednarik High number card
    3) 1952 Large Bowman Joe Stydahar
    4) 1935 National Chicles All of them
    5) 1948 Leaf George Connor --- There was one recently that was as nice as I've ever seen
    6) 1955 Bowman Jim Ringo
    7) 1955 Bowman Bob St Clair
    8) 1962 Fleer Billy Shaw
    9) 1967 Philadelphia Leroy Kelly
    10) 1963 Topps Ray Nitschke
    11) 1948 Bowman Pete Pihos
    12) 1952 Bowman Large Ollie Matson
    13) 1957 Topps Raymond Berry
    14) 1956 Topps Stan Jones
    15) 1963 Fleer Lance Alworth and Nick Buoniconti Alot of high grade but almost zero with perfect centering
    16) 1955 Topps Fats Henry
    17) 1961 Topps Henry Jordan
    18) 1965 Topps Willie Brown
    19) 1956 Topps Lenny Moore
    20) 1966 Philadelphia Bob Brown / 1962 Topps Fran Tarkenton -- ran out of spots

This is just my opion and would love to here everyone's thoughts on the subject.
    Ron Mix comes to mind for centering to me.

• << <i>This appears to be the scale they are using, and it is based on SMR in PSA 8:

10- 50,000+
    9- 9,000- 49,999
    8- 4,500- 8,999
    7- 2,500- 4,449
    6- 1,000- 2,499
    5- 500- 999
    4- 200- 499
    3- 100-199
    2- 50- 99
    1- 1- 49
    >>

Just for comparison - it looks like the top weighted cards break down this way:
    10 - '35 Nagurski
    9 - '48 Luckman, '48 Bednarik
    8 - '65 Namath
    7 - '33 Red Grange, '33 Jim Thorpe, '35 Dutch Clark, '35 Turk Edwards, '48 Slingin' Sammy Baugh
    6 - (many)

If half point Grade Weights are used anywhere, assigning weights of 0.50 to the lowest-end cards would probably do the most to promote equality. Hopefully the whole schematic will improve as the SMR gets closer to VCP (sheesh, one really wonders what the SMR's pricing for the 1948 Leafs is based upon). In fact, one would think that PSA would very much want the SMR to show the higher (true) prices, as it's only a boon to their value-added service to "show off" the average values realized for those PSA-graded '48 Leafs.

Thanks for your compliments on my Otto Graham RC, Joe. I certainly chose it carefully. Ah, so you'll soon be just one card away from joining the exclusive and esteemed ranks of the complete set club...congrats. I have really enjoyed looking at your collection more since some scans have been added. Terrific job! -Keith

• << <i>
    Thanks for your compliments on my Otto Graham RC, Joe. I certainly chose it carefully. Ah, so you'll soon be just one card away from joining the exclusive and esteemed ranks of the complete set club...congrats. I have really enjoyed looking at your collection more since some scans have been added. Terrific job! -Keith >>

To be honest, Joe should have added the scans much earlier. He really had nothing better to do after about week 8 of last football season when his beloved Seachicks were playing for nothing more than a higher draft pick. He must have been counting his Largent rookies and reliving the glory days instead. It's just sad, really.

Jasen

• << <i>

<< <i>
    Thanks for your compliments on my Otto Graham RC, Joe. I certainly chose it carefully. Ah, so you'll soon be just one card away from joining the exclusive and esteemed ranks of the complete set club...congrats. I have really enjoyed looking at your collection more since some scans have been added. Terrific job! -Keith >>

To be honest, Joe should have added the scans much earlier. He really had nothing better to do after about week 8 of last football season when his beloved Seachicks were playing for nothing more than a higher draft pick. He must have been counting his Largent rookies and reliving the glory days instead. It's just sad, really.

Jasen >>

LOL

I was counting the days to get that filthy Cardinals picture off my sig line you F**k-o image That was fun, I say we do the same bet this year man, the Sea-Sqawks used that draft choice well. Ill give you a call tomorrow to straighten out the details

One card Keith, one card. And its a doozy man, not like i need the oh so elusive 89 Score Barry Sanders card in the lowly pop of 620 in psa 10. Not even sure if ive ever seen a PSA 9 variation of that card to be honest.

Yak- couldnt agree with you more on the centering issues. 35 chicle, without a doubt is the hardest, tie between 48 leaf and the 52 bowman, 50 bowman and of course the 77 topps Largent card.

Any HOF guys going to the national this year? I went last year, but Im skipping this one. Im 100% on the Baltimore one next year so I can tip a few back with Shouldabeen and Skins. Yak lives in the area, MAD already said he's going...... it aint a party without MAD you know image
  • Just found out this morning, I am confirmed for Cleveland!!! I'll be there on Thursday, send me a PM or email jasen_cassady@yahoo.com for anyone else who will be there & want to meet up.

Jasen
  • Did anyone see that Rick at Mint state had a 56 Lenny Moore PSA 10 for sale !!!!! WOW
    No scan yet, must have gotten a little bumpage on his 9 ?
  • I have to say that Rick's booth is one of the things I'm looking forward to seeing at the National this year. I wonder how much of that stuff he'll be able to display. I don't think one booth is enough to do it all justice. Some of that stuff is just unbelievably sick!

Jasen

<< <i>I have to say that Rick's booth is one of the things I'm looking forward to seeing at the National this year. I wonder how much of that stuff he'll be able to display. I don't think one booth is enough to do it all justice. Some of that stuff is just unbelievably sick!

Jasen >>

Since he is the selling agent for all the MOSH cards, there are surely more to come. He isn't even close to having them all listed yet. Smart way to do it, slow release rather than thousands of cards at once.

I wonder what the MOSH time frame is for needing the cards moved. Anyone know the trial date? I'll be waiting and watching for that day to come. I am assuming that MOSH is liquidating all these collections before the Feds try and take them. So eventually they will end up at auction somewhere and maybe some of us poor folks can swing a deal or two..lol

Jason
    What's the story with MOSH, trial date? Fill me in, I don't know the scoop.

Doc

<< <i>What's the story with MOSH, trial date? Fill me in, I don't know the scoop.

Doc >>

John B. Ohle= MOSH

Link to Story

Jason
    Great story about MOSH, I did not know that. Well, at least I got his Kelly 8 before he leaves for vacation to the big house.

Doc
  • burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    Just threw this up on the main board too - just got poppage on this sweet 1/1 - thoughts on what it might go for?

17 1 15724513 GEM MINT 10 1980 TOPPS 195 LESTER HAYES Card US
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.

<< <i>Just threw this up on the main board too - just got poppage on this sweet 1/1 - thoughts on what it might go for?

17 1 15724513 GEM MINT 10 1980 TOPPS 195 LESTER HAYES Card US >>

If it just popped in the last couple fo days it will actually be a POP 2. One was graded PSA 10 earlier this year.

Jason