• Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Nevermind then, I guess you're still collecting image
  • Options
    ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭
    Scout

02/27/2001 - 06/21/2008

Good dog.

Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    These 2 pics were taken on my birthday last August. My lovely wife bought tickets for the Dodgers game and we sat in the second row field box seats. Those were awesome seats. And she also bought us both Dodger shirts and hats which we both wore to the game.

Pictured with me is my son Wyatt. He was 27 months old in the photos. image

• Options
    Since todays theme seems to be kids, here is my son at a Rangers game a few years ago. My favorite picture plus has my wifes breasteses in it.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

You know that there's someone out there that is so friggin' stupid and so greedy that they'll copy this picture, print it, and forge both Ruth's and Gehrig's signatures and claim it's an authentic one-of-a-kind.

Reminds me of the time I was at a show in Cherry Hill and a dealer had a "signed" 1985-86 OPC Pele Lindberg Memorial card. He claimed that it was authentic and that he got it in person. I didn't even bother to argue with him after I stopped laughing. What would've been the point?
  • Options
    lol great thread.
    -Rome is Burning

• Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
    Pretty sweet picture that my sister took of the local 4th of July fireworks show. The bridge that connects us to the mainland was slammed with people that just pulled over to watch the fireworks.

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    That is a great shot Mike. Love the fact that she got the Sable palm in the pic as well.
  • Options

<< <i>That is a great shot Mike. Love the fact that she got the Sable palm in the pic as well. >>

Yeah, I was amazed when I saw it. The lit up bridge, the palm tree, the shadows of the families watching it, and the reflection in the water give a really neat effect.
  • Options
    The girls got a surprise when they opened up their toy box in our back yard. Poor guy climbed in there one night and couldn't get back out image

Here is my oldest palying her best "tree" role (notice her real branches in her hands) I was planting some new palms in the front yard when they all took turns being a tree image

• Options
    Ladder7Ladder7 Posts: 1,221
    Goot, Is that 192?.. Terrific shot
  • Options

<< <i>Goot, Is that 192?.. Terrific shot >>

Yep, it sure is.

LMM I bet your kids FLIPPED when they opened that box up!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Goot, Is that 192?.. Terrific shot >>

Yep, it sure is.

LMM I bet your kids FLIPPED when they opened that box up! >>

They were really startled and slammed the lidimage That was in the morning.

I came home about 5pm and they told me about the possum. The little dude was still in the box(in full sun) because they were too afraid to dump him out. He was a wet, sweaty mess when I set him free but he seemed to be fine.
  • Options

My wife cooks a "MEAN PRIME RIB" - ahhah...the juices...
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Matt, Catch that Possum and skin it ! Thats good eatin in Tennessee.

• Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    Finding all kinds of cool stuff in this junk box tonight. Two Pics one with me and Bill "Soup" Campbell and one of me next to Walter Payton. I am the kid with the cool sunglasses and orange shirt you can barely see on the left. I had many autos from him and other Bears players back in the middle 80's. No idea where they are at now image

• Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    This is my oldest son, Nathan, shown yucking it up on his patrol boat. He is a Master-at-Arms in the USN, currently stationed at Guantanamo Bay.

Brett
  • Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    Brett, I bet you son has some interesting stories. You should be proud of him.
  • Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Brett, I bet you son has some interesting stories. You should be proud of him. >>

Cory,
    He does, and I am. He graduated from boot camp in March of 2007, #1 in a class of about 490. My wife and I flew from CA to IL to attend the ceremony, not knowing what was in store. It was quite a surprise and easily the proudest day of my life. He has been thriving ever since. I don't know where he gets it from!
    Brett
  • Options
    Here are some pics that were taken about an hour up the coast from me, at the New Smyrna Inlet. Spinner Sharks are all over the place but luckily any bites by them that do occur are normally minor. Though they don't have the tendency to attack. And NO they are NOT photoshopped!

• Options
    Great Pic's Goot
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    I certainly can't top Goots pics, but here is a pic of my son Wyatt's dinosaur at a Dodgers game.image
  • Options

Goot,

Was out on my longboard last week and was stalked. Erie feelin let me tell ya. Dirty water turn back and see the boil and tail no more than 3 feet from my feet lol.

last week offshore

• Options
    MM, Which beach were you surfing?
  • Options

north of sebastian south of melbourne beach. i knew it was sharky looked sharky smelled sharky lol just had to catch me a few before being ran off btw the stories of the big hammer just north gives me the willies
  • Options

<< <i>north of sebastian south of melbourne beach. i knew it was sharky looked sharky smelled sharky lol just had to catch me a few before being ran off btw the stories of the big hammer just north gives me the willies >>

Where do you live at? I'm up in Satellite. We're gonna be getting some solid swell starting Friday thanks to bertha. I surfed my brains out today for 2 1/2 hours with my best friend. Waist high sets and we had no problems catching anything on the shortboard.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>......and had a 2 1/2 hour session with my best friend........ >>

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>......and had a 2 1/2 hour session with my best friend........ >>

image >>

How'd I know someone would suggest that?

It's been rephrased!
  • Options
    Dang. I've been swimming up in Cape Canaveral, often alone, for near twenty years. Only seen and bumped a few rays. At the Port, they take folks out to shark fish at night -$30. They see many species, including bull shark out about five miles. This is my new bathing suit.

• Options
    That's pretty sweet ladder, I had no idea about the boat trip at night. Rays are pretty bad on the Gulf Coast and depending on the beach, you may see quite a few in one stop.......hence the "Tampa Bay Rays".
  • Options

goot-

here that cant wait. i live on the island just south of chris's break and north of the eatery if u know it that well (mel beach). tryin to get all my biz done so i can get a long weekend in ive only been surfin a year (lived here 3yrs) but im to the point now i can get it down the rail and get up 75% of the time so its getting addicting. not too mention the shark fishins goin off. stoked nobody surfs or fishes where i live now

here one i caught last yr

ladder was caught 50 yds off the beach

• Options

<< <i>goot-

here that cant wait. i live on the island just south of chris's break and north of the eatery if u know it that well (mel beach). tryin to get all my biz done so i can get a long weekend in ive only been surfin a year (lived here 3yrs) but im to the point now i can get it down the rail and get up 75% of the time so its getting addicting. not too mention the shark fishins goin off. stoked nobody surfs or fishes where i live now

>>

I'm pretty sure I know where you're talking about, I know a lot of the island pretty well since I've lived here my whole life. As for surfing, I understand exactly how you feel with the growing "addiction". It's a pretty hard feeling to describe but just know that I'm right there with ya. image

Nice sharks by the way. You can keep them down in your neck of the woods, though. One of my friends is really into shark fishing and him and his two older brothers compete in some tournaments every now and then. I've never been but I hear it's a lot of wait but it's well worth it in the end!

• Options

Christmas in Mambasa, Africa
  • Options
    Tonya
  • Options
    Cleo the new kitty from the county animal shelter:

One of the new rats (gerbils) that the oldest two girls are responsible for:

Tonya
  • Options

<< <i>Christmas in Mambasa, Africa
    image >>

hof, which one are you?
  • Options

hof, which one are you? >>

And to keep this thread goin......here are a few more.

This is from this past weekend and I know you can barely see me, but I swear to god this is me!!!

I can't take credit for this one, but figured........no I KNEW you guys would like it. It's my new desktop background on my computer image

• Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    WOW, baby got back!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

hof, which one are you? >>

And to keep this thread goin......here are a few more.

This is from this past weekend and I know you can barely see me, but I swear to god this is me!!!

I can't take credit for this one, but figured........no I KNEW you guys would like it. It's my new desktop background on my computer image

>>

Goot: Did u take this picture? If so, GREAT work!
  • Options

<< <i>

Goot: Did u take this picture? If so, GREAT work! >>

Haha, I unfortunately did not. Someone else posted it on a surfing forum.
  • Options

<< <i>

Haha, I unfortunately did not. Someone else posted it on a surfing forum. >>

Still, good work!
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

the ass on the right is phenomenal.
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

the ass on the right is phenomenal. >>

so is the rack
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UMMM Yea She has got it ALL going on!

WOW!
  • Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
    Surf's up!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    The girl on the left might not have a top on.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I can't see the nekid womens.
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    I can't see the nekid womens

You can all blame me for that

I pm'd Goot and told him to please remove the pic of my wife asap

Dave
  • Options
    WHERE THE $^#&* DID THEY GO????

Edited to add: Goot PM me that picture please.