Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Come share any picture!

Comments

• KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    Edited to add: Goot PM me that picture please

Nick,
    just an FYI, this place isn't your only option on the net to find pics of hot women image
  • Another rescue kitty we added to the family recently:

Tonya
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    my new critters

• nam812nam812 Posts: 10,573 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Looks like he needs rescuing again.
  • BigDaddyBowmanBigDaddyBowman Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭
    When I think about the vintage football I could have bought with the dough dumped at Disney I cringe...but the smiles on the kids faces ALMOST make it worth it! image

Sorry for the big pics.....this is my mail call thread post for a while!
  • Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭
    A few random pics.

This one I took last week.

Reading the board one night, our cat dove by me at the window after a moth that was outside. She crashed to the floor after she fell off the window sill. I peeked around the computer to make sure she was ok and this is what I saw. She was ok, and the "necklace" is from the curtains.

One dealers autograph ball table at Fan Fest.

Looking for Carl Willey items.
  • Cool pics . . .

I saw those baseballs at fan fest too Ted , If it is the same guy , the guy right across the aisle from Topps { They were doing pack wars }

A lot of this guy's baseballs had no LOA's though, I thought that was strange .

I thought Fan Fest was a great day though , especially for the kids .

I always seem to forget how huge that place is .

There was a rookie A-rod SP in one guys case I was interested in , actually my son asked how much the card was and the guy said he didn't know, the guy who owned the case is not here { I was across the way looking at some bats and yelled to my son to ask about the card }

so we decided to walk around , keeping my eye on this guys table to see if anyone came back , then I see the guy open up the display and sell the card to someone !

I walked back and said I thought you weren't the owner of the case the guy was gone , he was like you know how many kids come up and ask to see the card , hold the card , blaa blaa blaa . . .I was like Hmmm,

A little pissed but I guess I can understand .
  • Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭
    Yeah, that was the dealer, right to the left of the Topps booth. I didn't pay attention to what they had, or if any coa's came with them, I was just suprised at the amount of signed balls they had.

That's bs on how the dealer treated your kid! As you said, it was a great show for kids, and all those kids came with parents, who supply the money. So ignoring or lying to a kid is not a smart buisness practice. Did you end up buying anything there? Although the show was big (at least by my standards), there was not a lot of vintage there. I asked one dealer if he had a Ted Williams rookie for sale and he told me to wait while he looked. I waited in anticipation, only to have him put a 1954 Topps on the table. Not quite what I was looking for. image
    Looking for Carl Willey items.
  • Yea, you're right it was kinda cruddy , for my son he wouldn't have asked to hold the card , he just wanted to know how much he was asking , the question was really coming from me but through him .

I can understand the guys frustration though in a way , but that hurt any sales at his table from me , I'm sure it wasn't going to make him or break him though , just left a bad taste in my mouth at the moment .

You're right Ted , I did not see much vintage at all , I saw a few nice Ruth auto's , Cuts and pictures , no baseballs though although I know I didn't see everything in the place though .

I picked up the All Star baseball bat they lazer inscribe " Any Name you want up to 26 letters" Into the barrel of a Louisville Slugger .

It has my sons name on it and the All Star NY Yankees LOGO on the bat and says 2008 MLB All Star game .

We picked up an A-Rod autographed baseball and a Jeter too.

We spent a lot of time at the batting running and catching attractions in one of them on the main field , Cal Ripken Jr was talking to the kids , I thought that was awesome.

My son also got to make his own Topps baseball card with him on it , holding his new bat , it was a great day indeed !
  • cool thread
    Tonya
  • fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭

What a handsome old devil.

This room is now being redone .

YUCK!!!!!
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a jip. You dont look anything like Rocky Bridges.
  • Cool Pic Mr. Fiveniner . . .

The room don't look that bad at all ,

Ya wouldn't catch me takin a pic of this room image

I'm litterally trippin over stuff , I need to add a new wing .

You look like a happy dude .
  • rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

Vegas Baby! image

Played in some WSOP (World Series of Poker) events this year in Las Vegas. Doyle Brunson is poker's living legend...

• I'm quitting the hobby if someone doesn't post more pictures.
    Tonya
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm quitting the hobby if someone doesn't post more pictures. >>

Okay Tonya, i'll bite.

There has been alot of talk lately especially by lsu regarding Tonya's pic. I though I should share a better pic so you guys could see her and finally know what she really looks like.

Enjoy!!

• Matt, that is a fake! Someone photoshopped some chicks head on my body.
  • Nice bathingsuit LSU, we both have the same one!
    Tonya
  • Alright Mattie, I will bite too. Here is a pic of my wife and son before a Braves victory over the Mets last year. It happened to be the game that Smoltz won his 200th game.

• MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Your awfully veiny
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set

<< <i>Alright Mattie, I will bite too. Here is a pic of my wife and son before a Braves victory over the Mets last year. It happened to be the game that Smoltz won his 200th game. >>

Alright then, here is a few real pics image

This one is about the time we where married. I'm the one on the left image

• Sign I'm getting to post at work

stuff

Fake "Chrome Proof" cards

2 of my boys, earlier this summer.

imageimageimage

<< <i>

image >>

I'm so confused! Why isn't there anything scribbled on the end of the bat??

• << <i>

I'm so confused! Why isn't there anything scribbled on the end of the bat?? >>

Marker eventually wears off. It's tattoo'd on their chest.
    imageimageimage
  • magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

Ladder, are you on the left or right in your pic?
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    matt you mean you don't look like your avatar?

I thought that was you clanging that dang cowbell.

Steve
    Good for you.

<< <i>matt you mean you don't look like your avatar?

I thought that was you clanging that dang cowbell.

Steve >>

Sorry to disappoint image
  • Me at Yankee Stadium about a month ago.

(sorry for size)
  • ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭
    My wife saw this one and thought she looked 20 years into her future.

I should have refered her to Barfvader's pics for a more accurate guess.
    Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • Here's a pic from my sister's wedding over in Sarasota from this summer. My younger brother's on the left, I'm on the right, and obviously my sister and my new brother-in-law are in the middle.

My dad walking her down the aisle.

• Goot, what else did you do in NY? Or did you just go for the game?
    Tonya

• << <i>Goot, what else did you do in NY? Or did you just go for the game? >>

Did other things but the game was the main reason to go up there in the first place. Plus we visited my dad's family over in Pennsylvania while we were up there.

We saw Young Frankenstein on Broadway, toured Madison Square Garden, went to the World Trade Center site, my dad and brother went to the top of the Empire State Building while I roamed the streets(heights aren't my thing), and other than that we just walked around the city, central park and the waterfront. We didn't do too much in the way of sight seeing but we didn't really have much time for anything else in the 3 days we spent there.
  • Sounds like a nice trip to NY! Your sister's flowers are really pretty too!
    Tonya
  • Took the kids to the Philadelphia Zoo a few weeks ago

Waited 45 minutes on line for a 30 second camel ride . . The guy in the back looks happy to be there huh lol

<< <i>Took the kids to the Philadelphia Zoo a few weeks ago

Waited 45 minutes on line for a 30 second camel ride . . The guy in the back looks happy to be there huh lol
    image >>

I think thats Jimmy Rollins, Dave. You know how he feels about Philadelphia image
  • lol good one Matt
  • Here's a pic of our new pup, well she will be ours in about 6 more weeks, she was two weeks old yesterday.

• BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    Some of the wild critters around the yard.

Found this one under the pile of wood I had split as I was stacking it for drying.

That first frog is too cool!

He looks like a rock with eyes image
  • MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    My son's first day of school, with his lovely sister, half his mother and the dog. He INSISTED I get a picture of his shoes.

• Great thread, love the family pics...uploading some dog pics will repost when done having FTP issues.

-Rome is Burning

THE GOOD!

THE BAD!

THE UGLY!!! lol Long day but corona, spineys, and a limit of kings! Priceless

I love this dog!
    -Rome is Burning

• My twin girls and son starting early getting autographs

• BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    Some of mine:

wife to be June 07

The happy couple

Yippiee

sappy, I know

mmmmmmmm