Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Come share any picture!

Comments

• rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    haaaaaaaaaaaaa-thats gets a A+image
  • bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
    Hubba Hubba...I was just promoted...more importantly, I am celebrating. image Everyone brags once in a while. I will regret this tomorrow...

congrats on the promotion, i think im in love, nice picimage
  • LOL Musky!

bobbybakeriv- She looks a little like Rube's girlfriend Jenny Finch.
    Tonya
  • Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • great job on the house!
  • A photo of my CHEETO girl.
  • bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>LOL Musky!

bobbybakeriv- She looks a little like Rube's girlfriend Jenny Finch. >>

image Not so sure she can throw a softball like that but she's too good for me, no matter.

Love the cheeto girl! What a cutie!!!

And, you guys did a fantastic job on your house. Congrats!!!!
  • mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    I am now a proud grandparent of 2 little guys as of 3 weeks ago.......My daughter is in the Air Force so I have not seen the newest edition in person yet so hopefully soon. Here is my daughter and her family. A interesting note about the 2 little ones is that they both share he same birthdate only 1 year apart!

And just last week my wife met her daughter she gave up for adoption 18 years ago. Its a long story but needless to say it has been a pretty emotional time around our place these last few weeks.

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that's an intense meeting I'm sure. Very brave of her.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    Hi Bunch,

Yeah it was pretty intense but the thing is she fit right in with the rest of the family. Like I said its a long story but my wife's daughter also got to meet her full brother too! (he lives with us) No more what if's or I wonder's! They all want to stay in each others lives so we have basically gained a daughter out of all this and her parents are totally fine with the arrangement. They had sent pictures over the years but this is the 1st face to face meeting since my wife last saw her at the adoption proceedings.

My wife has a very interesting story to tell and hopefully one day she will let more than just the few close people in her life in on the story.

Thanks for the comment Bunch!
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • BigDaddyBowmanBigDaddyBowman Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭
    in the spirit of the recent Olympics, here is my daughter Elena at gymnastics camp a few weeks ago

The BigDaddyBowman's at the Browns Family Night earlier this month:

My son started his first tackle football season this month..had first game today...
    gone

gone

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool truck Musky. I like the Bronco, Blazer and older 4Runner rigs with removable tops. We have a 1988 4Runner set up like your ride.

It has a suspension and body lift with 34" Mickeys. It will be a nice little truck if I ever finish it image
  • ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭
    This little guy just got home from the hospital yesterday. He was 9 lbs when he was born on Thursday. So, I've been pretty nice to my wife since then. The pic is his proud 4-year-old sister holding him Friday in the hospital. My brain has been straying a bit from slight sleep deprivation. I wonder what he'll look like with his first black eye. I sure hope he is a Pirates fan. I hope he doesn't collect '88 Donruss. I hope they are both better drivers than I am.

Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection

• << <i>.... I sure hope he is a Pirates fan.

<< <i> Hope he is not!!! Go Phillies!!!!!

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Hope mom and baby are fine.... Good luck!!!
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies

<< <i>I wonder what he'll look like with his first black eye. I sure hope he is a Pirates fan. I hope he doesn't collect '88 Donruss. I hope they are both better drivers than I am. >>

You forgot "I hope he doesn't have a pic of himself chunking his guts out and use as his avatar" image

Congrats man! 9 pounder, I feel bad for your wife.

I know that special lack of sleep feeling after such an event and wouldn't trade it for a thing (except maybe for a rare Emmitt card I don't have image)
  • Congrats Arch!

A 9 pounder? Wow, that's a two month old around this house!
    Tonya
  • Beautiful baby , Congratulations .

Gee wizz 9 Lbs !

Could anything that huge be delivered naturally ?

If so . . . ahh skip it I suppose you'll find out soon enough image
  • ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭
    You forgot "I hope he doesn't have a pic of himself chunking his guts out and use as his avatar"

My mother loves this picture. It makes her so proud.

Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
    Tonya
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭
    a reversal of fortune!!!!

NICE
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• nam812nam812 Posts: 10,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did your buddy really need to be watching so closely?
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mike
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These just in from my sister - it's what ya do when ya get old!

The Stoner!

My mom at 18 - she passed away 2 yrs ago.

Pics help to keep their memory alive.

mike
    Mike
  • Concentration ! My favorite hockey player of all time (my son Matt)! Chicago tournament 1999

+1 for puking picimage
    i took the 2 cats that adopted me to vet to get fixed thurs, i told shrimpy,and she got this funny look on her faceimage
    i go get em tomorrow morning
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife brought a Ferret home a few years ago and I told her it wasn't fair to him to just have one. He needs a companion. Yea, so 10 ferrets later here we are. They are just great to watch play and play with. I could do without having 10, but now that I have them I couldn't give any of the up. Here's a few.

Here is the first one and my favorite,

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Stone - your mom looks like a movie star - beautiful!!
  • My son fell asleep on the floor with the puppies two days before they were adopted

• All of the tropical systems out there brought us massive waves yesterday. We had a football game but most of the team still found time to surf. I guess that's why we're state champions in surfing and not football, huh? image And yes, surfing is actually a legit high school sport in the state of Florida, just like California, and we are in fact state champs!

Down the street from my house, yesterday.......

This one's for you Ladder7: A pic of Cocoa Beach Pier that I found on line from yesterday.

• Thanx Goot! Snagged every one.

• bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Here is a pic of our new baby girl Savannah Michele I took at the hospital yesterday before we headed home. She was born 9-4-8 @ 1:54am and weighed in at 6 lbs 9 oz and was 19 inches long. My wife Jeannette and Savannah are both doing great! image
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭
    bman beautiful, god bless and good luck is she your first?
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i> bman beautiful, god bless and good luck is she your first? >>

Thanks, she's our second. Our first is now just turned 3 in May and his name is Wyatt Matthew. Here is a pic of him with his new baby sister at the hospital and a pic of him last Saturday with his new favorite shirt on. The Bruins won big later that night! lol image

• As many of you likely heard Greensburg, Kansas was completely destroyed by a tornado last year. Due to my field work in meteorite I had a strong connection to the town, and co-owned a small house (or more so workshop) within.

Pulling into Greensburg, the National Guard, with M-16 and Blackhawk helicopters, blocked the roads and labeled our vehicles. (We were only allowed to the resident...although they did let us drive around "town" a little.)

The place was labeled "OK" - which was a reference to no people inside..

...as the "work shop" was not OK.

And the insides was much worse...

But our losses was little. It was not my place of residence, and I was a few hundred miles away at the time.

The same could not be said for the town's residents....

Within a week, nothing was the same. All my ties in the town disappeared. The mayor I was working at building a museum with quit, the building we were going to turn to a museum destroyed, my neighbors moved, and like everything else all my projects came to a complete stop.

I have been back to Greensburg several times. I organized a charity and with the help of a few friends raised over $15,000...which is pennies to what was and is needed.

However, now the town has been cleaned up. Greensburg is going green and will help lead the US to our future. The neighboring town, Haviland, once their main rival, became their friends at a time in need. (They got hit also, but not near as bad). I tried for several years to get the two towns to celebrate the meteorite together (and helped form a fair around it...then fought in the newspapers with a local, but that is another story)...with no success. It took the tornado a few seconds to do what I could not.

When I think of it's past and my history there, I can't help but feel a lost opportunity, there was more I had not accomplished then I had, but I see now something you don't see a lot of in these days. Hope. Greensburg is back. It is not the same town, and I do not feel the connection to the town I once had, but it is back. So amazingly, when I think of Greensburg today...I smile.

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Hitting a few drives for the kids during our Junior golf clinic.
  • From Sundays game. The one where we all were getting food and the ball dropped right in our seats. image

My boys-

imageimageimage
  • ajwajw Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭
    I was in DC a couple weeks ago and had nice tickets in their loge section (or whatever they call it there). One of the bars had walls covered with Washington baseball cards. Interestingly, they include a bunch of the 1974 Topps Washington Nat'l League variations. I thought those were great, but I wonder if the person that made the collage knew the team didn't actually play there.

Anyway, here are a few pictures.

7?? What do you mean a 7?? That card is a sure-fire 10!

• StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Geez Lawnmowerman were is the picture that you said you would share of Lawnmowermanswife that you took when she was passed out drunk!!image

Just Kidding!!image
  • FFguy, That's one adorable lil slugger image
  • <embed type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=198 height=444 src=http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/45cc95d4350510ee/47961cb3a4dad60f/45cc95d4350510ee/190f8023/ wmode=transparent allowscriptaccess=always allownetworking=all id=45cc95d4350510ee> </embed>
    <embed type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=198 height=444 src=http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/45cc95d4350510ee/47961cb3a4dad60f/45cc95d4350510ee/190f8023/ wmode=transparent allowscriptaccess=always allownetworking=all id=45cc95d4350510ee> </embed>
  • Bobthebuilder..........care to explain that picture?
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I think he's suggesting a "brick" being found on Mars.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
    hey-who took a pic of my driveway when i dumped ashes out of the stove??????image that is a brick though, i have smurfs in the woods,it was theirs image
  • larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭
    I have a basketball tournament at my house every August. This year a friend of mine brought Montell Jordan to the party. For those that don't know Montell had a #1 song in 1995 for about 7 weeks, This is How We Do it, which sold many millions of copies. Sort of soul/ R & B I guess you would call it. Not quite rap. He lives in Atlanta but was singing at an old school music show that night at Arco Arena so came to my party. Montell is a super nice guy. If he comes back next year I told him we will have sing the national anthem! Anyway, here is a pic of Montell and I after a few games: