Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Come share any picture!

Comments

• Options
    Ladder7Ladder7 Posts: 1,221
    Wow, a guy actually posting his wedding. -That's amore'. I haven't looked at ours since the honeymoon in '83! Awesome photos Bob.

• Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how about my 2 cats, both where found in my yard about 2 years apart. both super friendly some one must have dumped them. they cleaned up pretty nice.

maui and white boy, guess which is which
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    my son played his first football game in High School and had one catch for about 20 yards.....here he is caught in action.
  • Options
    nflhofnflhof Posts: 189 ✭✭

<< <i>my son played his first football game in High School and had one catch for about 20 yards.....here he is caught in action.
    image >>

He needs to work on how he holds that ball. I see a fumble in his future if he continues to hold it that way!

Just having fun! Playing HS football was a blast for me. Enjoy!
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>my son played his first football game in High School and had one catch for about 20 yards.....here he is caught in action.
    image >>

He needs to work on how he holds that ball. I see a fumble in his future if he continues to hold it that way!

Just having fun! Playing HS football was a blast for me. Enjoy! >>

he will learn...he's a freshman and this is his first year playing wideout. Last year he was a linebacker and I think he still has that mentality going
  • Options
    magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    I had a tree frog around for 2 years, haven't seen it this year. They live a long time.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    whole knife, both sides are done, i was asked to put these back on since i switched photo servers and all my stuff went poof, these are hand made by yours truley,cut out of steel with a metal saw, engraved by thousands of chisel hits of different design,in the very,very hard steel, the brass is much easier, ya paint em first with flat spraypaint and draw,then freeflow from there,when done, buff with jewlers rouge,and they will cut you really bad, i dropped the second one and got alot of stitches when i caught it in midair, if ya think ya can do it,try it sometime ,took me 15 years to get this down to a perfect art lol
    beginning of knife at hilt with diff designs, deer handle, 18 eng bde in it and nam svs ribbon
    closer

the hardest part of it all, temper hardened steel with my designs ,thousands of punches, one hit a punch,

everywhere is engraved with something
    top of hilt,the brass is all cut out too by me
    this is my 18th eng bde knife for nam-1st in series- gil hibben,eat your heart outimage
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Is that a new one Randy? You do some amazing work. Should get you to make a Steve Young knife for me. (jk).

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    no i was asked to put em back on -they take 6 months to make lol-would be quicker but i am a perfectionist,plus i have a billion thing to do, if i could just invent a clone or two i coould get more stuff done, more pics of knives and ww1 stuff from the inner sanctum of the rubecave that i kinda forgot i had,found some great ww1 posters
  • Options
    this is the one i dropped and was falling and i caught it after i was done sharpening and had it on the buffing wheel ,i saved it though,this one is a gutripper
    my initials are on end, put chain on it,and a 22 round,and a vietnam in deer handle,killed by me lol-all handle are rube kia's,they taste good and they make great handles lol
    stuck a army button down in the steel,which wasnt fun but i got it to work lol,designs are on both sides but different, you cant copy this stuff exactly thats for sure, 6 more months on this one
    chopper
    pleiku-which was attached same time as we were soldier move was , lz-xray,lz-falcon, and battle of pleiku happened at the same time, we were soldiers was just about x-ray,but still a true and excellent movie
    motenyard crossbow and a sanpan
    end of gutripper, holes are drilled at top of knife at first when its a blank to get that effect
  • Options

<< <i>this is the one i dropped and was falling and i caught it after i was done sharpening and had it on the buffing wheel ,i saved it though,this one is a gutripper
    my initials are on end, put chain on it,and a 22 round,and a vietnam in deer handle,killed by me lol-all handle are rube kia's,they taste good and they make great handles lol
    stuck a army button down in the steel,which wasnt fun but i got it to work lol,designs are on both sides but different, you cant copy this stuff exactly thats for sure, 6 more months on this one
    chopper
    pleiku-which was attached same time as we were soldier move was , lz-xray,lz-falcon, and battle of pleiku happened at the same time, we were soldiers was just about x-ray,but still a true and excellent movie
    motenyard crossbow and a sanpan
    end of gutripper, holes are drilled at top of knife at first when its a blank to get that effect
    image >>

I was waiting for you to post those. They're frickin sweet. I can see how it would take a lifetime to learn how to do that.
  • Options
    this is one im currently workin on, just cant seem to get back on it ,maybe this winter, will be flying buzzard aviation group one one side and raging bulls when done,its far from done,hardly started yet
    elk handles, might have to change that, i like deer better

this is the raging bull aviation co

i always stick a engineer on everything, i was a engineer 1st,and if it wasnt for engieers,everybody would have been sleeping in scout tents like i did when we 1st went into pleiku when it was nothing
    flying buzzards side
    hilt engravings
    chopper and meathook on end,grim reaper is gonna be on there somewhere
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    the wife,kids,me earlier this month in TN

the wife at the magic show in Pigeon Forge. he drug her on stage for a skit

what a smokin hot babe

our middle kid, my wife's clone

our girls

our boy during 10yr old all stars last month
  • Options
    a few arrowheads in a frame, i forgot to take apic of my displaycase that has thousand of really big nice ones ive found over the years
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    My son Payton and I with the newest addition to the family. my daughter Presley.

Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    felt 1904 engineer uniform in perfect shape

1870's indian wars felt army eng uniform in perfect shape,not many of either around,moths like felt, both of these would buy me the #1 50bowman set on registry if i sold em

• Options
    ww2 228 faield artillery group poster,cool graphics

• Options
    my best fried,who was shot down, it looks like the boom of his leg is gone but he still has it,hes pretty nutty too,instead of grabbing the morphine he said take a camera and get a damn pic image

chopper of james riley,found after lz-xray happened,ran out of fuel and were captured, and found on poles, not a good outcome

• Options

HK
  • Options
    Great pictures Randy!
    Tonya
  • Options
    Goose, you have the cutest family!!
    Tonya
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Goose, you have the cutest family!! >>

No he doesn't, I do!
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    interesting selections this month...from gutrippers to newborns....Tonya, some thread you started here!
  • Options

<< <i>

image >>

I never understood why we could her max and the chief talking when they were in the cone of silence?
  • Options
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the cone of silence,i remember that too is the sad thing!!!!!!!
    one of mine

i dont think id want this thing on my head underwater,but thats what they used to use lol-this is a repro but its still cool

me back when i was young and cool ,frame my design-back when i was sp-4 and found out it was better to give orders than to take em lol-so off to o.c.s. i went

audie murphey

• Options
    i just finished this, took it off a old ww1 poster and traced it, ww1 posters are coming here in a bit, i took over the post and pic thread today, sorry-lol- i was bored

• Options

these guys were trying to come tru the wire at night one year, bad idea
  • Options
    the newest guardians of the rubecave,that adopted me like usual, why i dont know,"whitey" and "shrimpy" they are boy and girl,the girl has the most black,they whomp on each other out here and have all kinds of fun, gotta take em next week and get em fixed,wormed and all that good stuff- they helped theirselves and made em a bed out of a usmc trenchcoat out here

this is shrimpey, only i can touch her for some reason -shes fast, some scumbag dumped em out here in the middle of nowhere,which is where i am,i know people id like to do that to, but i could never do that to an animal
  • Options
    this is another neat ww2 poster of the 208th engineer btn battlemap,notice der furer in the top right side

• Options
    this is a cool one, ww1 autographed poster by 95% of new york infantry ,71st inf rgt, co.k-check to see if you have any relatives that were in ww1 in k co/71st,i might have their auto

• Options
    another ww1 inf poster of co.c /11th inf at chickmagua park ga,these things are beautiful the way they made stuff back then,ill have to find my 34 star u.s. flag,it a beauty, it flew at a fort somewhere and had been patched up several times,really belongs in a museum, well i guess it is

• Options
    Those maps are really neat.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options

Me when I was a kid, meeting Steve Largent for the first time. He was at the grand opening of a GI Joes in Vancouver Washington.

I sent it into him when he was a congressman and got it auto'd.

• Options
    Rube, I love seeing that stuff. You have quite an amazing collection.
  • Options
    ok tonya, you asked for it , you got it, the rube cat collection

this little one on top is molly, 3 years ago,about 2-3 months old other one is buddy,hes not real happy, he really hated her at first lol- he got diebeties and i shot him up twice a day for 2 years , it sucked, put him to sleep in my arms at vet
    molly the groundhog now, 17 pounds
    there is a monster under my couch but nobody ever beleives me,now i have proof
    a molly belly
    this was my buddercat with his favorite patch
    bud sleeping with his tounge hangin out
    bud was always ready with his steel pot to go into combat
    this was old yeller,hes dead too, he was king of the jungle, was blind in one eye, looked like he'd rip you to shreads but was a sweetie, he was my rubecave cat for a long time till he got sick
    ive been home alone all day bored,cant ya tell -ive found stuff out here i havnt saw in years though!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Some pictures from this summer.

Water spout on Lake Ontario

Angry birds in the rain in Hilton Head

Lizard in Hilton Head

Gator in Hilton Head
  • Options
    uncut sheet of WWI cards - to compliment Rube's military theme

[URL=http://imageshack.us]image[/URL]

cheers
  • Options
    Duck in Cincinnati

Bird at Kentucky Lake

Tanker about to run over fishing boats on Lake Erie

Statue of Liberty and bridge at Odaiba at night in Tokyo
  • Options
    And finally, a few for Rube

The DMZ North of Seoul, the first two pictures are of South Korea, the third is of North Korea
  • Options
    Stone193 (Julen) post from above: picture 'card'

I'd give that a PSA 6. excuse but that is it. That is a beautiful face and nice shoulders. If the picture card went down maybe 4 inches, you'd have the possibility of a 8.5 (yeah that's rite, included the PSA .5.. way wayyyyyyyyyyy more valuable)

If you could please post a PSA 9.5 of yourself, please do. That picture card you posted started a box of Topps .. in meee pantzez.
  • Options

<< <i>Duck in Cincinnati

Bird at Kentucky Lake

Tanker about to run over fishing boats on Lake Erie

Statue of Liberty and bridge at Odaiba at night in Tokyo
    image >>

That's not right....their statue looks bigger then ours! I don't know how many people have seen the Statue of Liberty but it isn't really that big. It is setting on a large base, which is setting on one of the old forts that use to protect the NY harbor.
  • Options

<< <i>That's not right....their statue looks bigger then ours! I don't know how many people have seen the Statue of Liberty but it isn't really that big. It is setting on a large base, which is setting on one of the old forts that use to protect the NY harbor. >>

The funny thing is that there are 3 statues of liberty that I know of. One in New York, one in Paris, and one in Tokyo. I have seen all but the real statue in New York. image But, I think the size is just an artifact of the picture. From what I have seen in pictures of New York, it is many times larger than the one in Tokyo.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Here are a couple. My daughter is 1 1/2, my son 4 1/2.

• Options
    Nice pics Guy!

Did you give up shaving to help fund your card addiction?

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I love this storm pic I took a couple of summers ago from out at our pond. I was feeding the fish and noticed it got very windy all of a sudden. I turned around and this was what I saw.

(I may have posted this earlier in this huge thread)
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    gone with the wind
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    I love watching storms roll up. They are pretty spectacular.

Nice pics!
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set