Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Come share any picture!

Comments

• Options
    I haven't visited this page in a while but . . .

Definitely my favorite page ,

This Drumset , Made by Drum Workshop for Neil Peart,
    { The Drummer and Lyricist of RUSH }

{ Also the best drummer and lyricist on the planet IMO }

They only made 30 of them and they're all sold out @ 30 K a POP

I freak over some collectables and when I saw this for the first time , I instantly went into dreamland , I would trade anything I own to have this set and call it my own .

Now they're all gone and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

I know, 30 K for a drumset ?? I'm smokin dope right ? But to me , if I had the money it is worth more than the asking price, so when we talk about what collectables are worth, I agree , things are only worth what someone is willing to pay .

I thought 30 K was cheap image

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    wha 30k and no double bass?
  • Options
    LOL Yea, no actual double bass , he uses the double bass pedals if you have ever seen what those look like , they're two seperate pedals connected by a bar with two batters hitting the one bass .

That is what I use too, it saves a little room and set up time as well .
    even though I have the double base , I really only use the other bass to hold 2 more concert toms image
  • Options

<< <i>My little T218 collector...

BEND IT!! BEND IT!!

image >>

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    bumpage-way to far back-dig the 2112 logos on the drumset anthony,hows the leg???
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Nice Lambo Joe.
  • Options
    All my lsitings ending tonight. This is the first time I've sold hundreds of cards on the bay before, so I laid them all out to stay organized, lol...

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allan, good to see you dont have any '49 Bowmans in those piles! image
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>There's five of them in there actually. Look all the way to the left of the pile... That's a #118 Sam Mele PSA 8

I'm not selling my set, just the dupes. >>

Good! Best of luck with the sale..
  • Options
    There's five of them in there actually. Look all the way to the left of the pile... That's a #118 Sam Mele PSA 8

I'm not selling my set, just the dupes.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>There's five of them in there actually. Look all the way to the left of the pile... That's a #118 Sam Mele PSA 8

I'm not selling my set, just the dupes. >>

Good! Best of luck with the sale.. >>

Thanks Perk! So far I'm in the hole by about $200. We'll see though, there's about 2 hrs left.

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    my daughter and I at a recent game...image
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    let's give Randy another bump!

Mike
  • Options
    ok i look thru 39 pages and cant find this, how did ya do that image
    ancient chinese serect huh????
  • Options
    I don't know either , cause I had to look through a ton of pages too and I got squatski !
  • Options

<< <i>ok i look thru 39 pages and cant find this, how did ya do that image
    ancient chinese serect huh???? >>

Search Category: [ ADVANCED ]

Randy - in the section on the top left - the "search category:" Just enter a "key" word - e.g. PICTURE and press SEARCH and a bunch of threads with the word picture will come up.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    i needed this for knife pics tomorrow if i can do it- i was supposed to show somebody a month ago, but all its been doing here is rain,snow, and no sun shine, illl be glad when winters over
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i> illl be glad when winters over >>

Not me, 'cus summertime = lots of sweat for me
  • Options

<< <i>ok i look thru 39 pages and cant find this, how did ya do that image
    ancient chinese serect huh???? >>

Figure it out yet Randy?
  • Options
    yeah that stupid button ya gotta push- me want to shoot itimage
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    I am not too sure if I posted any pics of my Black Shep, Shadow .

I am a dog lover , I have two , One is Bella, our newest addition that I don't have any scans of yet , this pooch though is very protective of my son and will not let anyone come near him , this dog is so strong she is absolutely mind blowing how strong she is .

She loves to play fight , she is almost human .
  • Options
    My drum kit before adding the electronic drums ,
  • Options
    Hey TNT, that pic of you and your dog is great! Although it looks like, when the sun goes down, jewelry shops may want to lock up the doors. image I think it's the hat, hahah, reminds me of the Simpson's episode with the cat burgler that steals the world's largest cubic zerconia.
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    LOL, Mr. Clyde, that is funny , you know a few people have said similar things , the thing is . . I like to go after banks, cash is easier to move .

Just kidding , but check this out , I have always had this crazy fantasy of training a monkey to ride my Yamaha and wait for the guys in the money truck to step out with the bags and boogie off past them and grab the bags !

I dunno why I get these crazt thoughts sometimes, I think it just is created out of boredom and silliness .
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Me roughing up the EMT

• Options

<< <i>LOL, Mr. Clyde, that is funny , you know a few people have said similar things , the thing is . . I like to go after banks, cash is easier to move .

Just kidding , but check this out , I have always had this crazy fantasy of training a monkey to ride my Yamaha and wait for the guys in the money truck to step out with the bags and boogie off past them and grab the bags !

I dunno why I get these crazt thoughts sometimes, I think it just is created out of boredom and silliness . >>

Haha, I think of weird stuff like that too (although most of mine don't involve monkeys, lol). I actually will think of some strange scenerio in my head, then I will interupt myself in my head, and say to myself "again with the scenerios." I may need help of some sort, but then I just go through my card collection or pick up a guitar and everthing's fine, lol.
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options

<< <i>bump >>

OK Randy

Here's me in 1975 while back in school and out of the Army for a few yrs - so I got to let my hair grow! I was still getting credit for AD tho. Geraldo had nothin' on me with that stashe!

Damn hippies!

And here's a few of the guys from my unit - if they look zoned out? We always looked that way. image

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    geraldo image look who got got today mike they equal 214 years old 2 of em image figured id better get em quick,last of the last-next will be ww2 guys getting down there-they are dying 800-1000 a day nowimage
  • Options
    hey Mike, cool photos man! image

When I was looking at the picture of the guys from your unit at first glance I thought that guy was Isiah Thomas back in the day, the guy in the middle not sure and the guy to the right looks kinda like Steve Nash??? image

BWT, I thought the picture of you was John Lennon for some reason image

Giovanni
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Mike,

You know what, hold that John Lennon answer. I meant this guy whose name I don't know VIDEO The first guy to the left when they show the title "Fortunate Son 1969" that guy right there to the left with the glasses image

Giovanni
  • Options

<< <i>Great pics Mike. I thought that was Jim Croce in the top pic. >>

image I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song image
  • Options

<< <i>
    Damn hippies!

And here's a few of the guys from my unit - if they look zoned out? We always looked that way. image

image >>

I think I see Randy behind the sandbags getting ready to take you guys out with an M-50 image

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I think I see Randy behind the sandbags getting ready to take you guys out with an M-50 image >>

That's just silly Matt. Randy has clearly camouflaged himself as a piece of wet laundry hanging on the clothesline.
  • Options
    magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    Our fierce German Shepherd. The tiger cat (Yaz) has since disappeared but Tessie the black & white is huge now. They were just kittens then.

Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    Wow TNT, cool dog.

I'll have to get a pick of my shepherd up as well. His name is, of course, Shadow.
  • Options
    where was that at mike, in civie clothes but i see sand bags, i hate sand to this day,ill put some on in a little bit, i sent a bunk to david key when i got ahold of him , all his pics got burnt up in a fire,
  • Options
    ok time for the rube show, im bored, the 4 stooges, im the drunk cracker in tiger stripe pants standing beside the big black monster in the middle, thats sgt coleman,were were great friends,cant find him,the other guys i dont remember,wed get drunk and razz each other to death,great guy
    thisis a pic of the ia drang valley where lx xray went down nov 14 of 65 beautiful country till we got done with it,i got my passport paper today to fill out,if we got blew up over here again, illl be in nam with the hmong,nungs,or montenyards if u never hear from me again
    a tank on side of road somewhere, it says something on the side of it but even thru a loop i cant tell what,just like planes in ww2, tanks were named too lol
  • Options
    gates of a arvn camp some where in nam, they were worthless, people start shooting,they be goneimage
    refugee camp, i hated those places,break your heart man
    i prob have the only pic of a dust devil in nam !!!! i didt know what it was,it was impressive,we had the perimiter peeled back pretty good, dragon monuntain is in background
    radcilff gate
    an-khe from air-had to cut soething out because it wasnt real nice haaaaaaaa i never claimed to be nice though
  • Options
    the very top of hong kong mtn, with the big ol 1st cav logo right on top so the vc would know who owned that spot,then anyway,its gone now lol,along with everything else u.s.- a chinook comin in for a landing
    same place, radcliff-if u look real close at the back ofthe mtn, at the top, that is where the 1st pic is,just a little place
    mang yang pass,where i got shot at alot and had my jeep wreck this is 1970-some of the pics tell on front,some dont, some have stuff on back or i wouldnt even remember
    me stiking a pose, i was always stiking a pose on left side for some reason, sign says s2 section
    im the trouble maker in the middle, david key is the guy on the right generaljim got me in touch with,sloppiest soldier in the entire army,if u lok real good, his pants are unbuttoned and his belt is undone,easierto drain that way i suppose when ya gotta go, image
  • Options
    me being crabby somewhere at a camp, if u look real good,there is a montenyard aluminum loop they sold,ive had it on for many years,is on now
    me being drunk-that one guy looks like rader from mash to me, i dont remember his name offhand,some guys ya got close to, some guys you never saw again
    me with 50-cal on 3/4 ton truck- i liked those-put the pain on ya real quick
    dec-67-back say going to kontoum
    me and david key again, christmas- pant are undone again lol- hes striking a pose, i got the tree, merry christmas-whoopie
    key looking goofey,me, and the guy that looks like radar
  • Options
    key and me again-gotta dig that hamms beer
    the mainpasttime of the war,forgetting it
    the reason i got kicked out of singapore with bob hills
    me mad somewhere at some special forces or mike force camp,places where there was about 25 people and nobody around, this is the only actual pic i can find of me with the 1st cav patch on the right, i must not have like taking pics on the right side for some reason, is o.d. so you cant see it anyways- 69/70ish, was officer then
    going into another arnother arnv camp with the 50 cal
    right before tet-pic says jan 68-tet hit us jan 30th, i was half alleep it looks like or hung over
  • Options
    striking a pose again
    me with m-60 pig gun on back apc it looks like
    me and a stupid jeep i always got stuck on
    i thought i took apic of my hobag 1st wife but i dont see it unless there is a small one in these of her on beer crate or c-rats or something
  • Options
    there she is the wothless ho that ran off with my uncle i liked to shoot at whenever possible when i was in country for a 3 or 4 years at least once a year,i always knew where bill was, lindas dad spike had a bar,so he wasnt real hard to locate this is chistmastime,can of black label,must have been special for christmas-we always had hamms-must have been at an khe, i see wood walls, we didnt have that in pleiku, not like it helped any if you got shelled and hit on the head to begin with
    image <-------this is for you linda sweetie,if it wasnt for you, many thing wouldnt have happened to me, im not mad a bit anymore- big fat ugly ho- she looked like one of the pinup chicks on the wall back then
    image [IMG]
  • Options
    Hey Randy

I'm gonna have to ask my wife where any of my pics are - BTW - I did find the box of slides - I'll try to see if any look good and have them converted to pics.

Don't ya have any pics from later on in the Army?

I've got very few - we didn't take that many - I'm probably the only person on the planet that went thru Desert Storm, Korea and Turkey without carrying a camera! Vietnam was the last place for pics on my part.

Bring out the newer stuff dude! Right now - my hair and mustache are white!

Stone on his day off! image

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Randy how old were you when you got married? You looked like a kid in those pictures.

And I agree with Mike, newer pictures please.
    Tonya
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭

hello everyone......

Steve
    Good for you.