Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Come share any picture!

Comments

• Options
    Git r Done!!!
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

My most recent Ebay purchase. Which will soon be on the way to PSA.

Dig them groovy threads Mr. Hendrix!!
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Without sounding too much like a perverted old fart, goot, your girlfriend is quite a looker image

Giggity!
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Without sounding too much like a perverted old fart, goot, your girlfriend is quite a looker image

Giggity! >>

I'm waiting for PAndrews' comment.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Heh, when I first read stown's post I thought it said "hooker". That would've been the rudest thing ever written here and I would've laughed for days.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael

Very nice pic!

You guys look really nice.

But, no offense but I got shoes in my closet older than ya'all!

Mike
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Sweet pickup Carew. Sweet pickup Goot.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    By the look on his face, 1-10 odds he got him some that night.

Sinner.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goot - Do you ever take that darn wig off?
  • Options
    Goot,

Is that your hand on her butt?

No wonder you're smiling!image
  • Options
    My 2nd youngest son on Halloween and my new youngest. He didnt have any choice but to look like a skeleton. lol

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I've been playing a lot of golf over the past few months to the point that my wife and I decided to get a membership. Although in the long run we were saving money on the cost of playing, the cost of renting a cart on days we didn't walk the course started to add up. Also taking into consideration that our daughter really likes going for rides we decided to look into buying a golf cart. We found what I felt was an outstanding offer so we bought a cart and decided to clean it up a bit. In the process my wife gave me permission to customize it with some of the money we "saved" on getting such a great price. I had some help with some great friends that volunteered their time and I couldn't be any more pleased with how it looks...

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I've been playing a lot of golf over the past few months to the point that my wife and I decided to get a membership. Although in the long run we were saving money on the cost of playing, the cost of renting a cart on days we didn't walk the course started to add up. Also taking into consideration that our daughter really likes going for rides we decided to look into buying a golf cart. We found what I felt was an outstanding offer so we bought a cart and decided to clean it up a bit. In the process my wife gave me permission to customize it with some of the money we "saved" on getting such a great price. I had some help with some great friends that volunteered their time and I couldn't be any more pleased with how it looks...

image >>

That thing looks sweet! Love the rims. Now all you need is some fuzzy dice image
  • Options
    you just need some subs and a lacucaracha horn and it will be perfect!
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    How do you get your own golf cart on the golf course?
  • Options
    You know you still have to pay a "trail fee" to use your own cart on most courses. Sweet ride!!
  • Options
    Would it be against course rules to mount a keg on the back? You have plenty of room image
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    m-50 mount on front,keg on back, hostile takeover, have your own golf course lol, its perty- kinda looks like stitzens minicoop without the doors and windows lol!!!!!!
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭

<< <i>m-50 mount on front,keg on back, hostile takeover, have your own golf course lol, its perty- kinda looks like stitzens minicoop without the doors and windows lol!!!!!! >>

haha

edited to add:

haha to the comment below as well
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options

<< <i>m-50 mount on front,keg on back, hostile takeover, have your own golf course lol, its perty- kinda looks like stitzens minicoop without the doors and windows lol!!!!!! >>

I hear Mini Cooper is the official golf cart of the LPGA
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the comments. I have to admit that I love it. Yes we do have an annual trail fee, but it is nowhere near what the annual cost would be for renting carts. Essentially it's somewhere around $8 for 9 holes and $15 for 18 for a rental. When we got our family membership, we had it pro-rated. Within 2 months, we made up for it with 5 months to go. Either way, here's a list of everything that was done to the cart:

1) Blue body
    2) New seats
    3) New roof
    4) New aluminum wheels with low profile tires
    5) Lights (no turn signal or horn)
    6) Battery meter gauge (it's a 48 volt cart)
    7) Volt reducer & additional 12 volt outlet in the dash
    8) Diamond plated floor and sidepanels
    9) Diamond plated front and rear bumpers
  • Options
    Here's another shot:

I haven't been able to get a new windshield or an enclosure but I was able to get a butane heater that fits in one of the cupholders. I'd like to put a custom steering wheel on it before long. In regards to the fuzzy dice, they'll have to wait until after I can get a mirror on it.
  • Options
    Very nice. When are the GPS, XM, and hole distance screen going in?
    #10 PSA Set for Topps Baseball currently on eBay under seller deeppurple1.
  • Options

<< <i>Very nice. When are the GPS, XM, and hole distance screen going in? >>

In all honesty, there was a lot of discussion about putting a radio on it since we had an extra 12V supply. We decided that we wouldn't do it, but we may reconsider once warm weather season comes back. We also considered a horn but my fear was that it was get activated on the course, lock up and we'd anger the other people around us.

Supposedly you can purchase golf balls with a GPS device but it's crazy expensive. Personally I'd rather spend all of that money on golf balls and hope my game is solid enough to not go through all of them. In regards to a touch screen, I do know of someone that's trying to figure out a way to fabricate a mount to put one in their cart. ha ha
  • Options
  • Options
    Here's some photoshop tricks I've been playing around with...making real scenic pictures to look like miniature models. For example:

Real stadium picture:

Photoshopped to make it look like a miniture model :
  • Options
    Here's another one:

Real picture (Portland, OR)

fake Tilt shift version
  • Options
    bump ,way too far back
  • Options

<< <i>Here's another one:

Real picture (Portland, OR)

fake Tilt shift version
    image >>

those are kinda cool, not sure what use they would ever have, but cool.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    Awsome shots of Portland! Great work.

Robert
  • Options
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Here is a vacation shot of NYC taken from the top of 30 Rockefeller Plaza in early October.

Robert
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭✭
    Knuckles,

That is an awesome photo. Would be nice to build a display with it.
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    I was actually thinking about making a display.. get a super old stick and have it bellow photo's like that.. have 'OLD TIME HOCKEY' above everything that photo would be a must as well as this Bobby Hull shot.. image

Nice shot Robert, how's the Freedom Tower coming along?
  • Options
    We didn't go downtown this time. We stayed near the UN, so we decided to stay in midtown most of the time. The Rangers were out of townimage so we(she!) did a lot of shopping. Would have liked to seen them at the Garden. Maybe next visit. Got some nice shots of Times Square as well.

Robert
  • Options
    Yum, good eats

Collecting Interests:
    Ripken, Brooks & Frank Robinson, Old Orioles, Sweet Spot Autos, older Redskins - Riggins, Sonny, Baugh etc and anything that catches my eye. image

My ghetto sportscard webpage...All Scans - No Lists!!! Stinky Linky
  • Options
    the 1st one on the left is mineimage sell buy the pound at livestock auction
  • Options
    ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭
    Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • Options
    RCGUY, that is a cool effect ...you got anymore? can you do it with any picture?
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭
  • Options

thank you herritaGE lol, im going to print that out on photopaper , that will go good in the rubecaveimage
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    My junk....

Closet #1image

Closet #2aimage

Closet #2bimage

A couple of auto'd Jerseysimage

Auto's BBallsimage
  • Options
  • Options
    wow mike your stuff looks like the rubecave on page-24-25,except less violent lol,impressive!!!!!!got any slabbed 50 bowman fbs you want to get rid of that i need for my set in sigline?
  • Options
    No....I wish, I feel certain I don't have any hidden treasures in the cave....if I find any Rube, you will be the first to know!!

Thanks....
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arch Stanton- You look like Babe Ruth!image

Stupid list…. Mistlin

• Options
    Here are a few recent ones of the boy, he's getting big!

Tonya
  • Options

<< <i>Here are a few recent ones of the boy, he's getting big!

image >>

Cute kids Tonya! Your husband must be extremely handsome!