Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Come share any picture!

Comments

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    image nice red clay mud-boy it was great to slosh around in during the monsoon seasons
  • Options
    image propaganda leaflet, i dont know what it says anymore, i had to learn too many languages, all i remember is the stuff that would get you slapped lol
  • Options
    image another one
  • Options
    image another one
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image propaganda leaflet, i dont know what it says anymore, i had to learn too many languages, all i remember is the stuff that would get you slapped lol >>

Why is the dude in the hat grabbing the other guys nuts?
  • Options
    image great ebay seller for the usmc guys that were there, i had some F*** jane fonda ones made but i only had 100, should have had em make 1000,they went great,only 750,000 nam vets to sell em too!
    the rube
  • Options
    lol-dont know matt, i cant remember what they say anymore, maybe he was nutz LMAO-maybe someone on here can tell me what they say
  • Options
    image refugees at those arvn refugee camps, most of their parents were killed by the vc or nva,take your pic
  • Options
    image christmas in nam -67, pic on bed is my ho 1st wife,pics on wall are another matter
  • Options
    image me and sgt coleman, except the flash kinda took him out of it, m-50 on jeep, dig it
  • Options

<< <i>image christmas in nam -67, pic on bed is my ho 1st wife,pics on wall are another matter >>

Hey, a picture of you kinda smiling .....alright image
  • Options
    image refugee at arnv camp somewhere
  • Options
    image ditto,there were n0 shortage of orphans
  • Options
    image 4 drunk people lol, that was the only time to smile lol,unless you were going on i& i lol
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭

newsom clan, minus the wife who was taking photo.

j
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and my Girlfriend enjoying the sun at Fort Foster in Kittery Maine

• Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    photos from sandblast, the largest beach ultimate tourny in the US, over 3000+ players.

it is played on the hottest day of july, but still fun.

j

RIP GURU
  • Options
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they
    wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're
    going to feel all day. "
    ~Frank Sinatra
  • Options
  • Options
    earlycalguyearlycalguy Posts: 1,247 ✭✭
    couple photos from Blue Angels today in Seattle. The first is them above Safeco and Quest fields

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    My pet wallaby Irwin

Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options

<< <i>couple photos from Blue Angels today in Seattle. The first is them above Safeco and Quest fields

image >>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY Mach 1.9 !
    I just have 1 question ??
    What kind of lenses did you use for each of those shots ?

The first pic looks like you're on top of a building about a half a mile away and the next shot looks like you're about the same distance only , you're zoomed way in on them , very hard shot to take on a zoom lense and very clear too . . .

I love the FA/18 Super Hornet !
    I love those pics !
    My favorite fighter plane of all time though is the F-15 Eagle .
    I love the F-4 Phantom too , even though she's an oldie .

Thanks for sharing the pics .
  • Options
    striaght from the natinal from nascar360- y a tille auto rookie-YEEHAWWWWWWW

p.s.mike- i love your wallaby,hes too cute, i want one!!!!!
  • Options
    Great card Randy! Im happy you were able to get it image
  • Options
    earlycalguyearlycalguy Posts: 1,247 ✭✭

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY Mach 1.9 !
    I just have 1 question ??
    What kind of lenses did you use for each of those shots ?

The first pic looks like you're on top of a building about a half a mile away and the next shot looks like you're about the same distance only , you're zoomed way in on them , very hard shot to take on a zoom lense and very clear too . . .

I love the FA/18 Super Hornet !
    I love those pics !
    My favorite fighter plane of all time though is the F-15 Eagle .
    I love the F-4 Phantom too , even though she's an oldie .

Thanks for sharing the pics . >>

Just used my digital camera. Several of the ones I took are just a blur, these came out nice. They were taken from my house which is on top of a hill - I am about 5 miles south of the stadiums and the close up photo was a good fly by the house.
  • Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭
    Nice wallaby!!! How old is it?
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    That's an amazing shot of the Blue Angels. Well done!

This was taken yesterday at the Texan's open practice.

Owen Daniels leaps up and makes a spectacular one handed grab for the touchdown.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    the navarro- i love Irwin, i want one,hes so cute, how big do they get?the only one i ve seen is rocko on the cartoon rockos modern life lol-yours is much cuter-kinda looks like a big rabbit!
    randy
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Colebear and Rube26105,

Irwin is about 9 1/2 months old now. He currently weighs about 10.5 pounds. Full grown, he will be be 30-40 inches tall and weigh 30-40 pounds. At this age, they are a LOT of work but worth it. He was pulled from his mother's pouch at about 6 1/2 months old. He is still on the bottle and should wean completely in another 2-4 months. He also eats grasses and a special Kangaroo pelleted diet. You have to invest the time in bottlefeeding and bonding at this stage in order to have a pet quality (friendly, social, well adjusted) animal. He's a lot of fun and full of character, and its really amazing seeing him hopping around full steam in the back. They can leap a long way for their size. As adults, they are a much more manageable size then a Red Kangaroo or Eastern Grey Kangaroo. He is a Bennett's Wallaby.

Take care,

Mike

PS-Here's another of my pets, he is a 65 pound Sulcata tortoise named Bettis.

Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭
    You should race the tortoise and wallabyimage

Really though, those are some cool pets that you have!!! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the boards!!!!
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
  • Options
    This is my little boy at 1 day old , he was born 2 months premature and he was 4 lbs 3 oz at birth .

I chose this pic because there was a finger that you could compare the size of him too image

Seeing him in that incubator with all the stuff they had hooked up to him really scared me and broke my heart beyond words .

• Options
    This pic is my little Anthony at 1 month old , catching some Z's with me , I think it was 3 in the morning when he woke me up , to pick him up so he could sleep with me .
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this one here is him and I at 1 year old , we're doing our angry face .
    Growing up I was a wild wild kid, nothing to lose and I'd do anything and pretty much take any chance .
    This boy has calmed me down so much and completely changed my whole outlook on life , he is amazing and nothing mean more to me than this little boy .
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cute kid!
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Here I am making a "run for the border"

• Options
    One of the baseball furies

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    My favorite gang from The Warriors!

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Wow he got big fast TNT! Huge difference in your boy's size at one month old.

Also, those were cool pictures of the ice and the boats a few pages back.

And Rube, you have alot of memories! Thanks for sharing all those pictures, it's neat looking at the everyday pics from "nam" as you call it. Neat to look at but sad at the same time, you know?
    Tonya
  • Options
    Here are some recent ones of my (our) ankle biters:
    Matthew Jr. He has gained over two pounds in the past two weeks!

Jordan (8)

Bethany (5)

Abigail (15months)
    Tonya
  • Options
    Thank you Mr. Perkdog, that is kind of you to say , he don't get the looks from me though , that's for sure .

I'm trying to find some pics of the old lady but she absolutely hates taking pictures . . . . OHHH ! wait a minute , I know some pics she couldn't avoid taking Muah ha ha , I'm gonna get killed but . . . , I'll try and post some in a few.

Mr. RipublicaninMass , you look really young in that first picture, the second one is scary lookin !!

Mrs.Lawnmowermanswife, you're right , he got big really fast, the doctors all said he might be smaller than the rest of the children his age, but right now he's right up there with them pretty much .
  • Options
    OK, I think she must hide all her pictures or something , these she can't really hide .

A couple of us on our wedding day , man what a day . . . . what memories just lookin at the pictures .

I love this thread , I love looking back in time . . .

This is my best friend Jennifer and me again . . . Man , it feels like it was only yesterday !
  • Options
    TNT, your wife looks like she's about to take someone down in that second picture LOL!

I like looking back at older pictures too.

Let me see if I can find mine and Matt's wedding picture....
    Tonya
  • Options
    Best $20 we ever spent! Here we are at our drive thru wedding (for real):

Tonya
  • Options
    Awww, those are some beautiful children Mrs.Lawnmowermanswife!

Isn't it amazing how fast especially the newborns get big and gain weight .

I am amazed and the strangest part of it all is , I could never see myself, before all this, being amazed .

We would love to have at least one more child but she gets really really sick , with Anthony I think it damn near killed her and it is such a big chance to take and we are a little bit scared for Jenn and if we had another child .

The first time she was pregnant she went 8 months and then went to the doctor because she was really sich and them we found out the baby inside of her wasn't alive .

That really destroyed her in so many ways , then with Anthony being early we were both scared to death and we thought he might not make it either , they rushed him right out of that hospital, to a special Neonatal hospital , she had to stay at the hospital she was in and he was in the other one which , going through what she went through with the first baby , I know was playing on her mind , we were in contact every second of the day until she could finally get out of the hospital and see him for herself .

I really can't begin to explain how difficult that whole thing was , but now everything is great , he's big and strong and healthy , and so is Jenn and I just feel like the luckiest guy in the world , no matter how hard life gets sometimes . . . .LOL, which is almost everyday .
  • Options
    OMG!! MrsLawnmowermanswife, you hit the nail right on the head !

Our wedding party was going on and we were outside taking pictures , she was soooooooooo mad at the guy that was taking the pictures , I thought she was going to kill him, or fire him , or both .
    We must have been out there 2 hours taking pictures .

That is so funny how you are able to pick up on that !

Womans intuition ?? I dunno but you're 1000% correct .
  • Options

<< <i>One of the baseball furies

image >>

One of the best movies, ever!!!

CAN YOUUUUUUUU DIGGGGGG IT?!?!?!

• Options
    Mr. RipublicaninMass , you look really young in that first picture
    I am only 30!

Notice the shirt on the baseball Fury...posterchild for roids!
  • Options
    Here are some some recent pick ups from a Devil Rays game I went to Saturday when I was visiting my sister over in Tampa. It was a great night of promotions for collectors.

Kazmir jersey card given out to the first 10,000. The white in the top left are not on the card. He also pitched a gem that night with 9 K
    's in 7 Innings.

Next are just some awesome things. Jim Palmer was at the game because he is a broadcaster with the O's. Well from 5:10(when the gates open) to 6:10, he was signing autos for FREE. I got in line at about 5:15 and the line was probably already 100 people long. They handed out the pictures and I brought the ball myself.

Goodbye from the Ray tank in Center field!

• Options
    Ripublican, I thought you looked really young too. I guess 30 is not young, but you look younger in that picture. So basicly I am just saying you're old but look like a kid in a big funny hat image BTW, I always read your name as republican mass. Did you change it or do I just need to pay attention more?
    Tonya