Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Come share any picture!

Comments

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    that is a very good criss angel impersonation lol, if you'd only known at the time lol-looks like a good one to me,nice ax pic too lol if u only had a jason mask on at the time, you could have said jason takes manhatten lol,remember that one!
    randy
  • Options
    Yea, that guy is exactly that man . . . . A Mind Freak !
    Me on the other hand . . .{Jack@$$} that I am , almost busted my leg , that's the part ya don't see image

• Options

<< <i>that is a very good criss angel impersonation lol, if you'd only known at the time lol-looks like a good babe to me,nice ax pic too lol if u only had a jason mask on at the time, you could have said jason takes manhatten lol,remember that one!
    randy >>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I do , I used to love Friday the 13'th . . .
    All of them , even though they were incredibly corny most of the time .

Horrible acting and everything , but . . . . .
    GREAT TO BRING A DATE TO image

• Options
    lol aint that the truth, if u ever get the chance go and see chiss angel,it unbelieveable,he was touring with ozzfest last year,very nice guy,dont know how he pulls all that stuff off, but nobody hold s a candle to him!i wonder what ever happened to david copperfield,hes gotta still be doing majic somewhere, he used to have specails on tv,i havt seen him on there for years now-as for angel-i dont know who he'll be with this summer, i want to see him and george carlin some more live lol-hes been sued by every orginazation you can think of,and he always wins,and could care less,hes gettin up in age now, last hbo special he did he was definatly looking his age, "life is worth losing" was on the marquee lol- hes a true nut-hes not even a comedian anymore-hes a political and anti everything just to make people mad, and he dont do no lame apologies either like don imus or that seinfeld guy that got chastized lol, he just speaks his mind "he can go on an say a 15 minute politally uncorrect poem for 15 minutes and never miss a beat at 70, i do well to remember where i had my pen 5 minutes ago-remember when he used to be MR CONDUCTOR on thomas the tank engine ,ringo starr was too lol, george around kids, now thats funny, lol
    randy
  • Options
    p.s.-just came to me- i remember i jumped off the roof one time with an umbrellla when i was a kid,lol, so i know what ya mean,that was a bad idea
  • Options
    image me and the guys doing what we did best, get drunk lol
  • Options
    christmas time in67 i believe it was, me and david key-who was kinda like bettlwe bailey, the sloppiest soldier in the whole military,but a complete nut,im holding the tree,lol, merry christmas BOOM
  • Options
    image me on back of gun jeep with ye olo m-50, very effective weapon, i want it back
  • Options
    image arvn refegee camp full of kids, sad place, whole damn place was, they were always around me as i always gave them candy,by throwing it up in the air, mainly so they wouldnt get to close to me and explode or pick my damn pockets
  • Options
    image me looking just thilled to be alive lol, probably alseep standing up, dont remember!
  • Options
    Wow man . . you remind me a little bit of one of my good friend's father.

He was over there with you guys , he's not with us anymore though, his heart quit on him a few years ago , This man was one of the coolest fathers I always used to say to my friend Frankie , in his basement we'd have old mattress's stacked up around the walls and we'd used to shoot all his guns down there . .
    M-16 , M-1 carbine , sawed off doube barrel shotgun {Side by side} M-1 Garand, The .45 and the king daddy of them all the B.A.R.When we finally cleaned out the basement , the cindeblock foundation was barely even there anymore, I don't even know what is really holding that house up , we turned most of it back to sand .

He said he was what was called a tunnel rat in Vietnam , didn't sound like anything I'd really like to do that's for sure , But I guess you do whatever it is you have to do <Shrug >

I was pretty much just being born when that was was pretty much ending I guess and I know I don't have all the facts , the ony ones who have all the facts are the guys that were over there, but to me , that sounds like the scariest of all scenes the way it was described to me .

I know that place messed him up pretty bad too cause every single day after work, like clock work he would sit in his Dark kitchenwith the lights off with his beer and just pretty much stay there all night , just thinking in the dark I suppose .
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image me on back of gun jeep with ye olo m-50, very effective weapon, i want it back >>

LOL!

I need one of those to take care of all the idiots that throw garbage in the grass at my properties.

Do think it can be mounted on a riding mower? image
  • Options
    yes it sure could matt,lol, ALL LITTERBUGS WILL BE CUT IN HALF LOL,DAMN CRIMINALS, i hate picking up stuff that people throw in my yard too, makes me want to lift fingerprints off the beer bottles and stuff and go huntin for the wabbits lol- -it would take good sized one anyways ,this is the big brother of the m-60, you could carry it this one has a big box on the side if it where it was belt fed,rounds longer than yur finger,hurt ya bad, make ya sad! weighted alot, you couldnt walk around with one thats for sure!!!! as for tunnnel rats, that was a chitty job for sure, everybody tried to beat the vietnamese for thousands of years, so they had thousand of years woth of tunnnels under the ground onver there , containing ammo caches/ lots of booby traps,now caled ieds (lol) i hate that, its not a ied,its a fkn booby trap!!!,plain and simple,underground bunkerss with headquarters and hospitals,quite an ingenious people who would never give up,thats why they are still communist today!!!!the dogs of war bit me on the azz more than once in 25 years , bit john kerry 3 times in 3 months so he went home lol, what a crock of *hit lol,him and jane fonda are in the nva communist hall of fame in hanoi now, what an honor
    randy
  • Options
    TNT-i know the feeling, frankies dad and everyone that lived never came back the same thats for sure,part of us all died over there, i came back and my 1st wife was screing my uncle(keep it in the family lol)so i just left and never came back, i went back to nam,that was more of home than the us to me back then,before i went back i got drunk and tried to kill him at a bar but missed,if i did that today youd be in prison for years, he knew who it was though to say the least lol-25 years later came out a psyco colonel, last tour was desert storm(not much of a war when you want to win lol, 3 day ground war,whoopie, ive hunkered down in the mud in firefights for longer than that lol

randy
  • Options
    Yea, what an honor is right !
    I think if I could get anywhere near either one of them , I would want to choke em out .
    And while my wishes are being granted VIA dreamland image
    Can I have Al Sharpton and Jimmy Carter as well ?
    I'll keep the list short, I don't want to be greedy about it .

What I was told about his job over there was real crazy, exactly as you say too boobie traps all over the place , very dark and things well hidden and because he wasn't a very tall man, was one of the reasons he was picked for that particular job .
  • Options
    i bet john mccains gave him a talk or 2 lol-like "i was a p.o.w in the hanoi hilton, and my dad was anadmiral,so ididnt have to be here,and you john wayne kerry ,get 3 purple hearts in 3 months,(if you was an officer you put youself in for your own medals,i liked it too much i guess,i could have did the same thing,but i had nothing to go home to,with my ho 1st wife running arouund with my uncle,so i was perfectly fine there,got shot that once and got to come home for a bit and see woodstock in 69,then went back lol)-if you ever see me walking down the halls of congess,you best turn and run the other way or i will gut you like a pig"lol-kerry said he spent 2 years in nam- read the swift boat soldiers book, he spent 1 year on a naval ship nowhere near nam to even catch a bulet, and his 2nd "year" was 3 months, he was moved to 3 different outfits because nobody wanted him lol-ol scary kerry
  • Options
    yeah Frankies dad being a tunnel rat, he would have had to have been pretty short, i even saw midgets in nam that were tunnel rates, the vc could go through them tunnels easy because they were not very big, if you wanted to see what was down there,call in the rats, or just drop smoke down in the opening and you would see it comeout from a dozen other places they popped up out of,wed just smoke em and blow up all the holes and try and bury em alive without getting killed from another opening!the wouldhang the "two step" in em too upside down,snake that if it bit you,two steps and you were dead,great place for a 'police action" lol, i never saw any poice, just the mp's, and nobody paid any attention to them
  • Options
    hanoi jane LMAO-great seller on ebay
  • Options
    IM THE DOG THE BIG BAD DOF-THE BOUNTY HUNTER -OZZY,what a guy, autgraphed by the whole team,saw on his message boards where justin was in a bad car wreck and broke both his legs, he has another nephew that got picked up my the cubs i believe, ill have to go back and look, a good cubbies fan might,, know as the papers around there would have pickked upp on that i would imagine, anybody know his name?
  • Options
    image fake dog chit, always entertaining to thown down somewhere and watch people,like at the mall lol,yes i am very easioly amused,lifes too short
  • Options
    image a bee on a flower in one of my tons of flowerbeds, told ya i was easily amused
  • Options
    image - this is the guy in the mel gibson playeed in the movie WE WERE SOLDIERS-COLONEL BACK THEN,RETIRED GENERAL NOW, in the ia-drang valley in 1965 he and the 1/7th cav took on over 2000+ v.c. and nva regulars with 450 people,asnd won,was the first land battle of vietnam,which caused the draft,hal is 90 hyears old now and not in very good shape,they are supposed to be making a 2nd movie about the rest of his time in nam,if youve never saw, go get it, best nam movie ever made, and tru,and most realistic to the terrain and how chit really went down there
    randy
  • Options
    image gene wentz- father of the navy seals, author of the bookmen with the green faces, my wife got this for me at a book signing as i was out of town,wish he wouldnt have out my name on it,should a gotten it myself lol
    randy
  • Options
    image randy duke cunningham, 1 of only 2 nam vietnam fighter pilot aces out of 16 years of war,mostly because they didnt have many planes lol-now in prison for taking bribes as a us congressman, which pretty well sucks
    randy
  • Options
    image hawkeye alan aldas dad, who was in a few episodes of mash, my favorite show ,along with andy griffith,both of which have never been of tv since the series were over!
    randy
  • Options
    imagewilliam christopher- father mulchey,who was a very funny guy
  • Options
    image SHERMAN T. POTTER LOL-framed and matted with cut out auto-great guy
  • Options
    image bj hunnicut, hawks roomie-will ferral-framed and mated with cut out auto
  • Options
    image-poor klinger ,tried for 11 years to get back to toledo on tv to get out of a 3 year war,then endered up staying and getting married in the 2hour special last episode goodbye,farewell, amen -was also on AFTERMASH with potter and margaret ina va hospital, only ran 1 seasonimage
  • Options
    image radar ran the whole camp,nothing could be done without him ,pookie, and his e.s.p-lol
    randy
  • Options
    image- proof that i am easily amused, a turtle shell i painted lol
    rasndy
  • Options
    Back from werk . . .
    Some cool auto's Mr.Rube .
    What struck me about the Alda one was where it says " Favorite song "
    That same song used to be one of my old man's favorites . . .
    "Luck be a lady tonight "
    Soon as I saw that , I went back in time to listening to him singin it in the car, man . . . .

Nuther one was something I remember only a couple of lyrics . .
    " Pretend you don't see her " something something , she walks my way . .

He was always in nightclubs and stuff hob knobbin with a lot of the musicians back in the days . . . Frankie Valli, . . I remember meeting Tom Jones and I know he wasn't a singer but the guy that played Sonny in the Godfather , James Caan he used to pal around with .

Man as soon as I saw that . . . I was flooded with memories .
  • Options
    lol glad i could jog somebodies memory , i think my wife brainwashes me when im asleep LMAO-half the time i got to go sleep on the couch cause i fight in my sleep!!meeting sonny form the godfather would be very cool ,i sat down one day and watch all 3 of the movies on dvd all day,was very cool,love mob movies, i want to see ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA AGAIN, havnt saw that in years with robert deniro/james woods/ all the guys that wwere always in the same mob movies for years!
    randy
  • Options
    Yea, Deniro is a great actor and so is Woods, I kinda liked him in that Scary movie movie, where he played the priest when they did the spoof on Oh damn , I forgot the name of that movie . . Poltergeist or something like that . . . OH ! The spoof on The Exorsist !, that was the movie the spoof was on , I think it was Scary movie 2 .

Yes sir , you definitely got some memories flowin with some of your posts man .

Glad this thread was created .

• Options
    TNT and rube. I enjoyed all your pics. Thanks for sharing

Matt
  • Options
    going to post more tonight after i watch the giants- braves game, see if bonds floats out of the stadium into the air ,up to outer space with his hot air balloon head lol,get ready to sell those bonds cards,timing is everthing lol
    randy
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    I've been looking at buying the land where these KILNS are located.

I wonder if that fat f#@% Gary could be stuffed into one of these???

• Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    i don't know autos, but i would call mr mint and get his quote on the very latest "mr mint smr". i would honestly call him to see what he would give you for it, he would pay your cash on the spot also. it's too nice to sell if it is real anyway right?

if it isn't, it still looks really cool anyway.

julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    all my autos are real,id never sell any of my milirary and other autos,most of my autos ive gotten in person, i have thousands of generals/ bird colonels ,top brass guys, and ww2 aces fromww1/ ww2,korea/nam/generals of now/both u.s.,german,british,you name it,celebrites,all the mash ones came from a mash convention except for robert alda,i have mostly mostly military bsides baseball because i was always around em for all those years,i got about 10 8x10 gabby gabreski nazi autos,just like at the national at cleveland with all the sprts autoo stars in person, that he way the ohio valley military society is,show once a year with tons of military heros.i have one here somewhere of woody willliams,hes the only living medal of honor recipient thats left alive,was on iwo jma with lee marvin and captain kangaroo(cant remember his real name right now) he was the top german ace of ww2,even got a few japanses ones,most of them never got back to sight autos because of the kamakazie approach lol,not me no way, you want me to fly my plane into what,with me in it lol
    randy
    where is that land at nightcrawler,and what are those building,they look so cool!!!
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    That pic is from Stonewall Manitoba, half the provinces stone buildings where quarried from here, and half the buildings in town are built from this type of stone. Lots of the early houses are granite field stone.

The town really lives up to it's name.

Here's a link to the realty add. I'm not to serious about making an offer.
    Kilns
  • Options
    they are beautiful,what did they fire in them?pottery, looks like you could make a house of of them,that would be cool, "i live in a kiln"lol there are people down here that live in old secret missle silos under the ground from the cold war that are absolete,there are cool looking inside,i saw one once that someone converted
    randy
  • Options
    Thank you Mr.lawnmowerman, having fun sharing and also looking at the pics on this thread .

Mr.Nightcrawler , those are some cool structures !
    Do you happen to know what was dried in those monsters ?
    They look very old .
    Also interesting to note the way they opted to brace the structures , rather than tear them down and rebuild then and the addition of the white brick.

Makes me believe they were still in use when these repairs were made .

Very interesting picture , I love stuff like that .
    I just love pictures in general though .
    As they say " A picture paints a thousand words "
    Good luck on the purchase of that land and would you be able to say where that is ?

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image SHERMAN T. POTTER LOL-framed and matted with cut out auto-great guy >>

You do know, I am sure you do, that he was not playing the character of Potter in the picture in the top right. He was a two star General who was a nut bag in that episode from one of the earlier seasons.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
    Heres some of my prized possesions.

Fergie Jenkins auto I got in person. just back from the framer.

A game used spring training line up card that was given to me by Bobby Cox himself when I went to see the Braves play for my 10th bday!

Delmon Young, Carl Crawford,Andruw Jones,Rafael Furcal (side of andruw ball), Jeff Francoeur, Ryan Zimmerman, and Jarrod Saltalamacchia. All of these were in person.

One side of a ball that I got signed last spring training. This is Brian Jordan, Brian McCann, and John Smoltz. Other autos on the ball are Francoeur and Renteria.

• Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
    I met Bob Boone during a Nationals spring training workout.

Me meeting Edgar Renteria, one of my favorite players, before a game this Spring. This was on the front page of the sports section. I'm Michael Margut by the wayimage.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I think your hat needs more "flair"

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think your hat needs more "flair"

image >>

SO does the hair image
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    do you have any more photos of your girlfriend goot?

julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options

<< <i>do you have any more photos of your girlfriend goot?

julen >>

I have some, let me dig 'em up image