• Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

<< <i>image

dude. ken rosenberg.

this thread is great! >>

yawie99, gee thanks dude!

and happy holidays to u too!

rd

Ken Rosenberg is a neurotic lawyer with a high-pitched voice who has a recent history of working with the mob. His morals aren't high either as he is suspected of cheating on his law school exams. It was street smarts over brains that got him where he is, as he is believed to have employed heavies on numerous occasions to intimidate and corrupt juries. Even with these intimidations he has had a very poor success rate in trials. His "Blue chip" clients include Georgio Forelli, cousin of Liberty City crime boss, Sonny Forelli. Rosenberg is always desperate for money and willing to think of any scheme possible to get it, so long as it isn't his neck out on the line.

• Options
    My son Logan today at the Orange County Marketplace in Costa Mesa, CA

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

With Christmas around the corner - here I am - unshaven and ready to do my Santa routine.

Merrrrrrrrrry Christmas!!!

Mike
  • Options
    This is me. image

Fonzy T-shirt + cape = COOL

Arthur
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

<< <i>My son Logan today at the Orange County Marketplace in Costa Mesa, CA

image >>

image pic! and cute kid!

One would think in just a few more years Logan will like those "Santa's helpers" more than Santa! (btw, that's a pretty cool lookin' Santa in the pic too!).

rd

edit: Merry Xmas to Logan and Robeson

• Options
    BigDaddyBowmanBigDaddyBowman Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Great family pics guys!!!!

Happy Holidays to you all!
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Wasn't trying to impugn your character or anything, rbdjr1. But if one could somehow digitize you and the other guy in the bottom photo, you two could totally step right into GTA Vice City.

Here's me and the boy, or The Drew, as his big sister calls him:

imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options

You did say any picture!
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moon over Manhattan....
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Actually its "White men can't hail taxis"
  • Options
    Here are a few of the kids from last week while we invaded Matt's Dad's place in NC. It was a great week visiting with family but I'm glad to be home! We got away with neither Matt nor myself in any of the pics, just the kids.

Tonya
  • Options
    Super pics Tonya!

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    Those are great pics Tonya! I bet the kids had a blast! NC is a beautiful state. The wife and I go back and forth on where to retire. It is always between Florida and NC.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    where to retire. It is always between Florida and NC.

California. Taxes are high, cost of living is high, people are crazy, etc... and still California is for sure the place to retire.

• Options
    thanks guys!

Bunker, if I had a pick between FL and NC, I would go with NC as long as it was near to plenty of shopping!! We live in FL and it has it's advantages but it can't compare to the Smokey Mountains!
    Tonya
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>thanks guys!

Bunker, if I had a pick between FL and NC, I would go with NC as long as it was near to plenty of shopping!! We live in FL and it has it's advantages but it can't compare to the Smokey Mountains! >>

Word!
  • Options
    The Smokey Mountains are awesome. They are about a 4.5 hour drive from my house so we make down their at least once a year. My wife loves to shop in Gatlinburg. I have many miles logged in on those sidewalks!

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>thanks guys!

Bunker, if I had a pick between FL and NC, I would go with NC as long as it was near to plenty of shopping!! We live in FL and it has it's advantages but it can't compare to the Smokey Mountains! >>

Word! >>

i second that word !

• Options
    I was able to hack into the Beckett main computer and pulled these two pictures of the newest experts to join the BGS grading team.
    Its rumored that they dont need loupes and can even grade the cards without taking them out of the shipping boxes!

When askied about grading cards they said they really dont know the first thing about it. They went on to say the only reason they joined Beckett was for the great dental plan.

They should fit in nicely!

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    These are my two kids with their baby cousin.........it's unbelievable how my kids take to little ones...they don't even mind watching the baby when needed....al.
  • Options

<< <i>They should fit in nicely! >>

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Cute kids al!
    Tonya
  • Options
    jskirwinjskirwin Posts: 700 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭
    Actually, I was thinking more along this line....

• Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    Here are a couple pictures from my first ever trip to Fenway Park this past summer. The first one was taken during a tour I took of the Park. Best $12 I have ever spent! I took the second picture before one of the night games started. We were sitting in the very last row of the park that night. The Sox lost, but it was a great night anyway.

• Options
    My oldest and youngest....there is a boy inbetween...but he doesn't get in pics unless you catch him sleeping.....
  • Options
    My son's first trip to a petting zoo.

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    My three daughters on our camping trip to Maine this past summer:

• Options
    I enjoy this thread so hope Carole let's us keep it.

Also, I lived in Gatlinburg in 11th grade. Yes, the Smokey Mountains are beautiful, but.... I left Los Angeles in January 1985 and arrived in Gatlinburg in January 1955. Scary! That would be an OT thread for another day.
  • Options
    I really enjoy everybody else's photos so I will try to post some photos of my family. We have an annual basketball party in our backyard. We have a mini "full" size court and get about 20-25 people playing each year. The kids have not yet taken over the hoops game but will in the future I am sure.

My wife and son at basketball tourney last year:

My daughter at this year's tourney in her Sacramento Monarch's (WNBA) jersey:

Me winning the tourney a couple years ago:

• Options
    Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭
    Great pics everyone! image

Stingray, is that Acadia National Park?
    Looking for Carl Willey items.
  • Options
    jmoran19jmoran19 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭
    My gem mint 10's

Current obsession, all things Topps 1969 - 1972

• Options
    Lawnmoreman'swife: Thanks for the compliment about the kids, I plan to keep them awhile.....they try to be good
  • Options
    MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭
    Here's my Cute Dog Collection (whippets):

Rhea, the Original MooseDog:

Astro, damn cute and she knows it!

Trixie the Wonder Dog:

• Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭

RIP GURU
  • Options
    My 2 kids, Lauren and Eric!

• Options
    Who woke this guy up......picture at work...hope I didn't scare anyone......image
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Don't know if I have posted this one.

I am to the right behind my wife (her left), the other quy with glasses is my oldest brother, and the other two are his sons. I come from a family of eight, 7 boys and one girl, I am the youngest.

• Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

<< <i>Who woke this guy up......picture at work...hope I didn't scare anyone...... >>

And Security let you in with that ID tag? image
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Great pictures guys, makes me feel more comfortable about having kids. It's a little scary to me.

- Garret
  • Options
    My wife took the boy for some Valentine's Day pictures. He's so damn cute, I can't believe he's mine sometimes!
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    Wait till he's 4.
    Mine is no longer an angel.
  • Options
    "Hey dad, lemme outa here. I know you got your cards out ,Im hungry!"

• Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>"Hey dad, lemme outa here. I know you got your cards out ,Im hungry!"

image >>

Hey Matt, she's got MY hairline! Remember when you went out of town about 9 months before she was born...

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>The Original MooseDog: >>

Awesome lookin dog image

Here is my pup.

image >>

WHEN I SAW THE PHOTO I JUST BLEW UP! I'll trade you something for your pup!
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    What type of dog is it?
  • Options
    She is a Shiba Inu. And a damn fine dog! She is 3 now and almost 30 pounds. Utterly fearless, but docile in the house. She is not for a first time dog owner; stubborn, independent and a real escape artist.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>

Hey Matt, she's got MY hairline! Remember when you went out of town about 9 months before she was born...
    >>

HEY!

• Options
    200!

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions