Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Come share any picture!

Comments

• Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
    Me and my dad having fun in a restaurant in Cooperstown.

Me my little brother and my girlfriend at a D-Rays game.

Me surfing
  • Options
    We don't have many mountains here in the City , so we do our mountain climbing and rappelling off of the buildings in Manhattan .

I wish . . . a customer wanted a fireplace in their apartment they were renovating , so I hung a Stainless insulated pipe along the outside wall from the 6th floor up , blasted a hole through and built them a firebox . . . Presto ! there's your wood burning fireplace !
    B.B.Buck up
    That was a fun job, doing it my way is more fun and a little bit faster than setting scaffolding, some of the looks you get from the neighbors windows . . .and oh , the things you see that you're not supposed to .
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    imageimage
    here is two of my tons of wartime autos , audie murphey and amelia earhardt,who is very hard to get because she vanished so long ago
  • Options
    imageimage this is my crazy 15 pound girl cat molly, guarding my ak in the background in case ,with a bunch of cards on the floor as usual lol
  • Options
    imageimage this is a monanyard crossbow quiver from nam, they were indiginious hill people that lived in the mountains of the central highlands,they are kinda the equililant of the native american indian before we stole all their land and killed em all and ripped em out of all their land,the v.c. did the same thing to these indians in vietnam-i always felt sorry for them,they used to come and eat out of our garbage cans,they fought the viet cong as well,except with these arrows and a cross bow that goes with it , but i cant find the stupid thing right now for some reason
  • Options
    image this is chris angels aotograph,the mindfreak on a & e,who has been voted magician of the year 4 times in a row now, no other magician has ever done anything remotely close to this guy, i went and seen his show, ive never seen a perosn walk up wall before excpt for back in 60s, the guy is amazing, i fiigured id better get his autogragh before he kill himself one of these days doing on of his stunts!
  • Options
    image this is psa ticket lol, no the top one really is an ingenious device, razor blades on all sides,counterweighted,they would be fired from a mortar in a big rouund or dropped from planes like a b-52-they would go spinning stringht down out of the sky and bore a hole right through you in a perfect circle from your head to your toes,the bottom ones were called fletchettes,same concept,im sure they still use em today if they find a concentration of bad guys,cheap and effective impements of destruction!
  • Options
    Quinton "Rampage" Jackson - UFC (Ultimate Fighting Champion) Title holder.

Why was I closing my eyes, dang it!

Jery's T206 set: Looking for PSA 6's & 7's!
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and my buddies watching the Bills get STOMPED by the Pats in Buffalo last Oct. Im the guy with the jacket unzipped.

• Options
    i love ultimate fighting,glad randy couture got the title back from tim sylvia, he beat that buy to death and he was twice as big as randy, he is just 100 bad azz, 46 years old too,those big guys in it are to slow,randy hit him about 5 time like ali would and jumped on his head,randy is fighting someone on the 29th i believe on pay per view,i was mad when tito ortiz beat ken shamrock,i was dissapointed to the max,he was half his age though,ken retireed after that fight,with theyed put out some ufc cards!!!!!at least couture is in the 2006 allen and ginter set,thats a start,ufc makes boxing look boring,andi used to love boxing,cant stand to watch it now!
    did you get his autograph??
    randy
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hair is a joke. I shaved my head after I did this. Say what you want, It was for fun.
  • Options

<< <i>image this is chris angels aotograph,the mindfreak on a & e,who has been voted magician of the year 4 times in a row now, no other magician has ever done anything remotely close to this guy, i went and seen his show, ive never seen a perosn walk up wall before excpt for back in 60s, the guy is amazing, i fiigured id better get his autogragh before he kill himself one of these days doing on of his stunts! >>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Man , That guy completely blows my mind Mr. Rube , some of the stuff he does is so unbelievable .
    I also like David Blaine's Street Magic .
    I love watching the people's faces as the magic is done right in front of them , like reaching through a glass window and grabbing a ring out of the jewlery store showcase, that only 2 minutes ago was on her finger . . .Mind Blowing!
    I love anything to do with magic and or illusions .
    I have a book case full of magic books and spend a lot of time in magic stores , That is a cool auto to have !
    So is that Amelia Earhardt, you have some very interesting photos too , I enjoy looking at them , Keep em comming .
    Thanks .
  • Options

The wife and I in North Italy last year. We stayed with an old college friend of hers who lives there now, small town, with an old 9th century abandoned castle overlooking it. We hiked up to it on a clear day where you could see for miles. Awesome day

Edited, sorry I should have rotated that 90
  • Options
    This is the view from the 7th floor window at the hospital (nothing nearly as high up as TNT's buidings). They are adding on a heart center and you can't really see it in this picture but there is a tiny airport all the way back by the water that we could watch the airplanes take off from.

Here is the new one a couple days ago. As you can see, he is not very happy with me bothering him with the camera!image

Tonya
  • Options
    ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭
    My nephew just turned one.

Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My nephew just turned one.

image >>

I would have like to have seen a picture of him when he was done with that cake!
  • Options
    Rube- <<<<<did you get his autograph??>>>>>>>

Yeah, I got his autograph a few times, but I should have asked him to sign his autograph on a small scale so I could have Knuckles make a card for me.

I also met this guy Dave "Action" Jackson check out his 2 black eyes and his face is messed up... image

Jery
    Jery's T206 set: Looking for PSA 6's & 7's!
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Me and my dad having fun in a restaurant in Cooperstown.
    image >>

Goot - Do you ever take that wig off? image
  • Options
    cool roastedcat-that ufc stuff is some serious fighting, love it, you can get beat and submitted in less than a blink of an eye,i think the shortest fight ive saw on tv so far was 13 seconds lol,kick in head,jumped on em and knocked out, all over lol-i dont remember who the two that was fighting now!now that a sport for sure, they need their own cards,my couin is getting into it , mike sheppard, waiting to see him on tv,i wouldnt fight those dudes,no way,30 years ago yeah,not a problem, too old now,id be knock out beofre i couold blink my eyes anymore lol,they got some of the greatest moves and mixed combinations of hurting you, from boxing,wrestling,submissions,all kind of karate and kung fu stuff
    Randy
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The hair is a joke. I shaved my head after I did this. Say what you want, It was for fun.
    image >>

[image

SOMEBODY STOP ME!!

• Options
    i used to have mohawk back in the late 50s's,we were kinda like the beverly hillbillies here in wv,i was raised by my grandmother who had 15 kids, plus me lol,poorer than church mice, one other them was cutting my hair and screwed it up,so i ended up with a mohawk lol, i made a pretty good indian i suppose, nobody laughed at me about at as i never went to school much as i thought it sucked ,kinda like jethro bodine,he went to 3rd grade on the show lol-i made it to 7th,i got tired of getting my azz beat by the principal lol- i think i still hold the record for most paddlings in one day,(now they cant touch ya or look at ya wrong) pretty good for a army colonel huh, i had to get my g.e.d.before i went to o.c.s. in 60s's!
    randy
  • Options
    i got to go take an old man nap, looking at ebay for hours and packing up stuff makes me bored and sleepy lol-got some goodies for tonite i think,trying to find some pics my wife hid from me,ill find em lol
    randy
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    image the 1st 6 pics is all of one knife, i only did one side of it, the next one is done on both sides,pretty well the same how do you do this?it aint easly,and not everyone can do it thats for sure, it takes alot of practice on junk metal like 1/4 brass or copper before i started making anything on knives,because i really sucked at first,but im a very stubborn person, and was going to master this line of craft if it took me the rest of my life, it took a good 5 years of practice before i couuld turn out anything of worth,ive done guns too pistols mostly, 1 shotgun, too big ,never doo one again as long as i live! i dropped this one making it and caught it mid fall before it could hit the concrete in my garage and got many,many stitches out of it lol,damn if i was gonna let it fall on the floor and get ruined,id rather bleed for a while, it will stop eventually,.the first thing ya gotta do is sharpen all edges like a razor,even the top ones are ,nut gut knife,then polish all the lines out with a dremmel before you even start-then you can get to punching!this is not water etched, every line in it is hit with a carbide punch,and you only get one punch from one hit,then its done,throw away ,and get another one,it took about 2 months for me to make this one and thousands of punches,there are sereral different ones used to get the different type of design,one screw up and the whole knife is ruined-temper hardened steel is very hard to "punch" in,so you best get it right on the first try as there are no second chances,i never start out with any really planned design or anything, just kinda visualize it as it goes along,but you have to have some sort of rough idea before you start,the brass parts are much easier as it dont take a whole lot to make a design in brass,i always do the brass hilts first and the deer handles as thaey are the easiest, and you have to have the knife put together at least once to make sure everything fits-the b itch is the steel part, its a work of my psyco art lol knife #2 coming
  • Options
  • Options
    image this is the beginning of the second knife in the series of pic below deer handle with inlays,as you can imagine it is razor sharp as you have to do that firstboth of these i did for me with 1cav-18th combat engineers in nam,im working on a 1st cav one now,and a gigantic naval shelll from ww2 that is about 5 foot tall, solid brass,if i ever get it done it willl be a miracle as hitting it it sounds like a gong lol,which gets annoying real quick,you could put a 4 foot tall-150 pound kid down inside of it and never sem em,lol,its huge!!!back to knife- same concept,hard as a rock steel, i cut myself alot,is done on both sides,maybe one day i will be able to crank em out like gill hibben does,(as his knives go for thousands of dollars on ebay) but i doubt it lol, its a slow process and i dont get in any big hurry, i tryed to take some pics of more stuff i made but its dark now and all i get is a face full of camera flash
    randy
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    dally's got a blade.

viva ralph machio

julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Nice knife work.

Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    thank you, i have more but i kinda ran out of daylight when i was watching baseball on tv and forgot about tkaing more pics!
    randy
  • Options
    Don't move, you got a bee on your back !

Let me get that for ya pal . . .
  • Options
    My brother in law owns a Towing company, I go there sometimes to help him out , lots of engine rips and repairs and tire changing .

Sometimes we purposely explode some of the defective tires , with warped rings , I'll try to take pictures of what this looks like , it's just crazy !
    Almost like a bomb, only with air , the rings are shot into the air hundreds of feet . . . . "Sometimes "

We pile up a bunch of old tractor tires and hide behind em . image

This is my best Chriss Angel Impression , Jumpin off the top of a trailer in his yard , into a pile of tires when I saw the picture I was like . . . cool it looks like I'm floating ! image

• Options
    Myself and my son's modest autographed baseball collection .
  • Options
    BALLS .
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    TNT , is that an ISLIP SOFTBALL bumber sticker? isnt that cute...

is that babe ruth auto ball real, it looks a little strange...
  • Options
    Thanks for creating this thread Mrs.lawnmowermanswife .
    I only have 3 trillion pictures and what a great way to get your post count up there in a hurry too !

I saw the pic out of the 7th floor , I have always been amazed with watching airplanes land and I probably would have been fixated on that view for a while . . .

I have a friend that some family and friends that live in Howard Beach Queens " Personally I consider that Brooklyn But . . "
    It is very close to JFK International airport , That sight is absolutely mind blowing , watching these HUGE 747's taking off and landing , the smaller ones are a little bit exciting , but when those huge ones come in , it's like . . OMG ! They actually are almost sideways just before they touch down too, I'm guessing that is how they slow it down a little right before hitting the ground ?

When your new baby was born premature ,
    Here is a pic of him"All 4lbs 3 oz of him" then and one a bit later , when I tell you I was scared to death because we had lost our first one 8 months into my wife's pregnancy , those words really don't describe it correctly .
    But everything worked out well .
    Thanks again for making this thread and letting me share some things .
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It is very close to JFK International airport , That sight is absolutely mind blowing , watching these HUGE 747's taking off and landing , the smaller ones are a little bit exciting , but when those huge ones come in , it's like . . OMG ! >>

Yeah, there's nothing like driving on the Belt Parkway and seeing a plane that looks like it's going to land on you.
  • Options
    Yupp , you're exactly right Mr.Nam !
    Sometimes we drive over to this place that has a fence right in front of the runway . . off Boundary road I think it is , and that is exactly what it looks like , you can stand right in front of them as they come in and it's just sick !

I can stay there for hours and not get tired .
  • Options

<< <i>TNT , is that an ISLIP SOFTBALL bumber sticker? isnt that cute...

is that babe ruth auto ball real, it looks a little strange... >>

Mr. Fandango, I don't see the Islip Football bumber sticker ?
    But it is entirely possible , I live in bayshore , which is Islip Township .

The Babe Ruth is Authentic according to JSA, But what looks strange about the auto ?
    This is the best closeup I have of it . . .
  • Options
    Personally I have never seen a nicer Babe Ruth Auto anywhere but . . .