Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Come share any picture!

Comments

• Options
    Anyone help me out and tell me how to add pictures to a thread. I know how to add files but no pics Thanks

Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Red do you have a photobucket account?

link
  • Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭

<< <i>Anyone help me out and tell me how to add pictures to a thread. I know how to add files but no pics Thanks

Red >>

Red, click on this link to learn how to use Photobucket to post a pic here.

Good luck!
  • Options
    phreakydancinphreakydancin Posts: 1,691 ✭✭

<< <i>PD

Do you take your dog with you to the store? My cat rides with me - she's especially partial to McDonalds.

mike >>

I take him with me everywhere he's allowed. I'd take him to work with me if I could. When he can't come with me, he has a little "brother" to hang out with:

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    I just picked up 4 mutant cats

• Options
    Zoinks
  • Options

The damn thing keeps bothering me for $3.50
  • Options

<< <i>The damn thing keeps bothering me for $3.50 >>

Could be worse.

Two dollars ... two dollars!
  • Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭
    WoW, these last few posts are some hard acts to follow! But, anyway, here a couple shots taken today of the front and back yards of my place. Even though there isn't one blade of grass, well, planted intentionally anyway, the yard is pretty high maintenance...

• Options

<< <i>WoW, these last few posts are some hard acts to follow! But, anyway, here a couple shots taken today of the front and back yards of my place. Even though there isn't one blade of grass, well, planted intentionally anyway, the yard is pretty high maintenance...

image >>

Mike, I like the backyard. Is that a fire pit?
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Wow , that looks relaxing.

Mind if I come over and take a snooze ?

• Options
    Thanks for the help everyone. I'll be posting pics soon

Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

We lost our pet cat Tiger today - he stayed out last nite and it appeared he was attacked by a large animal. This is young picture - he was 7 yrs old and weighed in at 20 pounds.

It's a very sad beginning to the Thanksgiving holiday.

Mike
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that Stone. They can be just like a family member. That cat weighed 20 lbs in that photo??
  • Options

<< <i>image

We lost our pet cat Tiger today - he stayed out last nite and it appeared he was attacked by a large animal. This is young picture - he was 7 yrs old and weighed in at 20 pounds.

It's a very sad beginning to the Thanksgiving holiday.

image >>

Very sorry for your loss. RIP Tiger.
    1981-82 Topps Basketball PSA 9 or 10
    1992-93 Topps Basketball PSA 9 or 10
    1976 Topps Baseball PSA 9 or 10
    1981 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers PSA 9 or 10
    1982 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers PSA 9 or 10
    1986 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers PSA 9 or 10
    1975 Topps Wacky Packages Series 15 PSA 9 or 10
  • Options
    That was Tiger's kitty pic.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    Mike,

That's horrible. I'm sorry to hearimage

My sister lost her dog 6 days ago. He was 6. She got a new pup already and it has eased the pain a bit. Maybe you should recue a new kitten? I think Turkey would be an appropriate nameimage

RIP Tiger
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    This was her dog, Casey.

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    Mike, I'm really sorry to hear that. As an animal lover I've had many pets throughout my days and, unfortunately, had to lose some along the way. The poster that said they are just like family members was close ... they ARE family members.

Truly sorry for your loss image

Arthur
  • Options

<< <i>Mike,

That's horrible. I'm sorry to hearimage

My sister lost her dog 6 days ago. He was 6. She got a new pup already and it has eased the pain a bit. Maybe you should recue a new kitten? I think Turkey would be an appropriate nameimage

RIP Tiger >>

Thanx Jordan
    That's how we got Tiger and I also rescued another kitten last year - we still have - a female cat named Tabatha who I call Baboo.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    Mike, I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of Tiger. We've lost an older cat & a new one to us in the last 3-4 years. We got these 2 from a friend in July, they're now 6 months old

We lost this beautiful girl last October:

We'd had a Shepherd or 2 since we were married 17 years ago, we missed having our dog so much, within a week, we brought this girl home:

Great pics of everyones family in this thread, not sure if I've opened it before.
    Happy Thanksgiving All,
    Dave
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Options
    My youngest Jacob 4 showing his cut on his finger.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Like father like son I guess image
  • Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think he's looked at that certain football card WAY too many times.
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭
    ME IN THE USAF - 1968 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> on the right!

60s HIPPIE ME!

70s HIPPIE ME!

THE 80s ME!

THE 90s ME!

rd image

• Options
    Great pics rd!!!

thanx for sharing
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Mike,

Sorry to hear, pets are family members.....best wishes

Happy Thanksgiving to the Board.

Yours truly playing in a golf tourney earlier this year in Delaware with the Cleveland Launcher 400 9.5 degrees equipped with a Fujikura Stiff shaft in hand.....I love this club cause I kill it image

Collecting Interests:
    Ripken, Brooks & Frank Robinson, Old Orioles, Sweet Spot Autos, older Redskins - Riggins, Sonny, Baugh etc and anything that catches my eye. image

My ghetto sportscard webpage...All Scans - No Lists!!! Stinky Linky
  • Options
    jskirwinjskirwin Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Well, technically it's not a photo, but with Photoshop today the line between image/photo has become so blurred that WTF...
    Happy Turkeyday!

• Options

Wow rd! I wasnt aware you were on Miami Vice!

It looks like you and Tubbs are getting ready to jump in the Ferrari and head out to bust up a drug deal image
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

A picture of my son, Gabe, taken sometime this past summer. He's looking a little grubby, but no worse for wear.

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    image '

And one of me and Gabe in chillin like villians in the backyard this summer.
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Great pictures!

Cool timeline rd, the 2nd last one looks like a cross between Scarface and Carlito's Way.

You being the lawyer (Sean Penn) from Carlito's Way and the dude in the hat looks like one of Tony's guys.. I think he was in the motel room scene (chainsaw)..
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    This is my daughter and me watching fireworks at disney this past summer. It was a long day and she was pretty tired by then. My son the "New" collector, is the boy next to my daughter's left knee.

And this is a picture of us coloring easter eggs on a camping trip. I beleive that this was day number 3 of 5:

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Hey rbdjr1, was the USAF picture taken before or after the 60's hippie photo? I was wondering if your hair grew that quick after that picture or did you have to cut it for the USAF?

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options

<< <i>Hey rbdjr1, was the USAF picture taken before or after the 60's hippie photo? I was wondering if your hair grew that quick after that picture or did you have to cut it for the USAF? >>

One pic was before the USAF. The others were after!

rd

Hair just grew back! image

• Options

Me & Bob Savage, really nice guy he always invites us over to talk about Baseball.
    Did you know he was an actor in the West side story, his acting screen name is Bob Sage.

Heres a photo of him in his younger days!

Jery
    Jery's T206 set: Looking for PSA 6's & 7's!
  • Options

<< <i>image

Wow rd! I wasnt aware you were on Miami Vice!

It looks like you and Tubbs are getting ready to jump in the Ferrari and head out to bust up a drug deal image >>

Those pics were taken at my sister's 80's wedding in LA (my sis, is top right pic!) .

The man with a hat, Ralphie, part owner at that time of Carlos N' Charlies, Los Angeles.

rd image

• Options
    Billy on his playmat in October:

And more recently with Santa:
  • Options

<< <i>And more recently with Santa:
    image >>

Absolutely priceless. image

Arthur
  • Options
    And more recently with Santa:
    image >>

To cute!

JDRF Donation
  • Options
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My youngest Jacob 4 showing his cut on his finger.
    image >>

He must have been looking at your Billy Martin card from your web site. LOL!

• Options
    The first two pics I took were blurry and he appeared to be getting upset that I was taking pics and not tending to his boo boo. He uses his middle finger to point (A habit were trying to break and uses that one maybe because its his longest?? *so people dont think Im some parent who condones kids giving the bird*) but I cracked up the other day when there was a school bus next to us and he was pointing at it. There was kids in it too !!image
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>And more recently with Santa:
    image >>

To cute! >>

That is one dapper dude! He is awesome. image
  • Options
    MeferMefer Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭
    My kids and I met Gene Simmons last month on one of his stops for the new Kiss perfume. Shout it out loud!

• Options

1998 me! (now? no beard and I'm another 9 years older! Yikes!)

rd

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving? "Take it easy" on those leftovers! image

• Options
    Piman58Piman58 Posts: 814 ✭✭
    Here's my little one. Five months old and she already eats neater than dad.

And on a hayride with my wife.

• Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

dude. ken rosenberg.

this thread is great!
    imageimageimageimageimageimage