Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Come share any picture!

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>yeah mike, i got a ret one too lol-coud have at least made it a round challenge coin instead of a square one,we are old lol
    i didnt take any pics of iraq either dont know why,sat in desert for 6 months and watched air force blow things up-i guess 4 years of pics of stuff in nam was enuff for me-i went to ocs inbetween 2-3rd tour when we got shot down,was in states anyways,i figured out these little dudes meant buisiness lol-they wasnt playing around-anybody that can whip the chinese out of thier country is bad news!wasnt allowed to take pics in other places ordidnt have the time-ground war of iraq didnt last long enuff to take a pic lol-pretty bad when hundreds of people were surrendering to cameramen,they didnt want to fight for saddam,it was than or he'd drop ya on the spot-qui nhon on a pbr, you got the monsoon waters from the central highlands where i was,did you have motenyards there-i prob spelled it wroung,the native indians of nam, i always felt sorry for em,they used to dig thru our garbage cans for food, or nungs?the special forces used em alot,they were chinese guards ,supposedly lol,kinda hard to trust any of em-i remember when the silver bridge fell here in wv in 68- heard about it all the way over there-i got razzed lol-you dumb hillbillies cant even make a bridge -was right around christmas i think-i still hate red clay mudimageand sand ,i like brown u.s. dirt!!! >>

Agree on the pics Randy - carrying a camera around got a bit much.

When I was stationed in Turkey - an MI post on the Black Sea - when I went to Istanbul, I "bought" a set of slides of the sights to see!

BTW - here's my favorite piece of Desert Storm memorabilia - I just couldn't resist! Better than converting a 50cal into a stick or 105 into a planter....

Mike
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Nice pics Randy.

I don't have tons of pics - they were lost somewhere along my travels of 30 yrs in the Army.

Here's my boat in Vietnam - I was on LM8s and Boston Whalers - we patrolled the waterways around Qui Nhon.

I have no pics at all from Desert Storm - I stopped carrying a camera after Vietnam - I always got pics from other people.

If I ever find the box - probably in the garage or attic - I'll scan some.

I still have my uni's from way back in '66 - all that stuff is also in a box.

BTW - I was Airborne, Air Assault and did almost 2 yrs as a crewchief on UH1s and went to OCS at Ft Benning with a commission in the Infantry.

mike

Was John Kerry on that boat??image >>

Mike
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Fire and Ice!!!!

Mike
  • Options
  • Options

Kick ass photos Rube, if I ever find myself in West Virginia I would love a tour, I'll be the guy walking up your driveway with a keg and a white flag. image

<< <i>Quinton "Rampage" Jackson - UFC (Ultimate Fighting Champion) Title holder.
    Why was I closing my eyes, dang it! >>

That's awesome, I would like to chat to some UFC guys.. If you have a picture of yourself at a similar angle with your eye's open send it over along with the rampage pic and I'll doctor it for you.

Here's an example of one with myself and Todd Harvey from a couple years ago.. not the greatest of players but my inlaws got me a mini pack of tickets while the Oilers had a promotion where a player would drop the tickets off in person.. I was pretty surprised.... anyway.. an example of opening up the eye's...

imageimage
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    +1 for half neked chicks in hawaii and on the ice in canada
  • Options
    Got a tattoo (1st) a couple weeks ago of the rampant lion.. yeah, it hurt like hell there.

• Options

<< <i>Got a tattoo (1st) a couple weeks ago of the rampant lion.. yeah, it hurt like hell there.

image >>

Mike
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Here's an example of one with myself and Todd Harvey from a couple years ago.. not the greatest of players but my inlaws got me a mini pack of tickets while the Oilers had a promotion where a player would drop the tickets off in person.. I was pretty surprised.... anyway.. an example of opening up the eye's...

imageimage >>

Thats pretty cool Knuckles! While you were adding your eyes, you should have added another tooth in Todd's mouth.

• Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Very cool tattoo. I can't get anymore right now because of my line of business, but when I'm officially settled in the US for good, my father has agreed to get our family Coat of Arms tattoo with me. He's 55 and has no tattoos, so I'm looking forward to the day.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    i got my 1st one in nam in 66 and it scabbed up something fierce lol-surprised i didnt get hepatitus and die lol-i covered it over with another one as it reallly sucked,i got a few of mine redone a couple of years ago,wife didnt want me tooo but i dont listen too good lol!they sure dont scab like they used to back in 60s' orhurt near as bad,its a walkin the park now,alot more sanitary too!!
  • Options
    Knuckles, does the girl on the ice have to wear a full back or a thong? Just curious about the proper uniform.
  • Options
    Thanks, yeah mine maybe had a few flakes of skin on it in all thanks to keeping a thin layer of this stuff on it.. image I'm starting to itch to get another one already..

A string of course! I think hockey would catch on faster in the states if it were like this.

• Options
    they are quite addictive,my dad was a drunken sailer in ww2 and after,he had em everywhere,and some wording on his "knuckles" that said lets ***k lol,i never saw them but seen pics of em,i use tattoo goo,something they sell down here,i need more too lol

if they looked like that in hockey,id never leave the stadium,i d get a job driving the zamboni for free just to be there 24 7, smoothest ice ya ever did see
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I've been wanting to go and get a couple more myself...

I want to get my grandfather and grandmother's initials in the Gangsta type lettering on the outside of my forearms.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    great hockey photo!!!!!!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    goyegoye Posts: 454 ✭✭

I was told these came from Turkey 2004 - 2005,,,,Im trying to confirm their origin, thanks much, goye

1985-86 O Pee Chee PSA 910 Hockey
  • Options
  • Options
    what came from turkey goye?
  • Options
    http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/goye/66ilya.jpg

These cards did or so I was told???? 2004-05???? Follow the link, I have other cards if you care to look. A goofy set size of like 66 I think.....

Thanks rube......goye
  • Options
    hockey is one thing is know nothing about eagleeyekid will know though,just type him in ,hes a hockey guy!
    randy
  • Options
    My wife had some pictures done yesterday at the local mall. My son actually turned 3 today and is looking foward to his birthday party tommorow. ( Hope i can make it to the party, big Cowboy game tommorow ;-) . It's funny because my daughter turned 7 the 10th of this month and she's almost as tall as her mother lol

Jason and Jenna

Collector of anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys * PSA cards from 60-07 *
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Fine looking kids you got there image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>That's awesome, I would like to chat to some UFC guys. >>

My cousin is one of those UFC type of guys. He was the lightweight champion of the King of the Cage federation. Javier "Showtime" Vazquez. I have some pics of his around here somewhere from one of the magazine covers he's been on.

Here's a DVD where he's on the cover...King of the Cage - Daniel Bobish / Quinton Jackson / Javier Vazquez Cover
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options

nfl hof'er greasy neales' gravestone-rip greasy
    stadium where he played foot ball fpr parkersburg high school in 1909 and coached + played in 1910-1911
    greasys house is the one in the middle ,used to be 24th st,is now greasy neale street
    art pappy lewis nfl 1937 giants/38-39 rams wvu coach 1950-59 died at 51 years oldimage
  • Options
    Thank you Stown !
    Collector of anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys * PSA cards from 60-07 *
  • Options
  • Options
    ha-well said goose!!
  • Options
    Loved the pictures Rube! You have a full life that's for sure. Full of crazy stuff!image

I wonder what you look like today though. Do look crazy in Walmart, like when you're in the checkout line buying tee shirts. Or are you normal in public and play crazy-man when you get home?

You're one of a kind Rube, I'd love for me and Matt to meet you sometime. I'd leave my kids at home though. I kid, I kid!
    Tonya
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You're one of a kind Rube, I'd love for me and Matt to meet you sometime. I'd leave my kids at home though. >>

Wow, Rube's gonna get you now. He'll be the one hiding in your yard in his leafy tree costume ready to strike.
  • Options
    I think Rube was out scouting in my front yard about a half hour ago disguised as a HUGE SKUNK and I mean HUGE! I lobbed a couple of mortars at him from my son's pellet gun and he left, hopefully for good!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>You're one of a kind Rube, I'd love for me and Matt to meet you sometime. I'd leave my kids at home though. >>

Wow, Rube's gonna get you now. He'll be the one hiding in your yard in his leafy tree costume ready to strike. >>

I've had 4 babies (2 of them at home) I aint scared!image........Love ya Rube LOL
    Tonya
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since that didnt work i'll try a different angle.

<< <i>I'd love for me and Matt to meet you sometime. >>

Rube's gonna get lucky, Rube's gonna get lucky.
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Those Crazy Canucks!!!image

Steve
  • Options
    Two of my good friends have fought undercard matches on pay per view UFC fights in the last year. Josh Neer and Jeremy Stevens. My best friend just missed the cut (made it to the last 25) to be on the soon to be aired Ultimate FIghter show. He has fought in the IFL, but messed that up pretty bad; Victor moreno.

I also met Rampage when he came through Des Moines a week or two after the Chuck fight. He is a character.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

My little girl encountering a goat...

• Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Daddy's little girl...

Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    chbchb Posts: 212

<< <i>My little girl encountering a goat... >>

Why do you keep your little girl in a cage and let goats stare at her? KIDDING!!!!!! Great pic, just too easy a punch line to pass up image
  • Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

<< <i>Why do you keep your little girl in a cage and let goats stare at her? >>

I don't mind them staring. I just don't want them to feed her. It can mess up her digestive system and give her a false sense of security around goats.
  • Options
    chbchb Posts: 212

<< <i> don't mind them staring. I just don't want them to feed her. It can mess up her digestive system and give her a false sense of security around goats. >>

+1 for good sense of humor
    +1 for taking my lame punch line & replying with a better one

chb 1, Elemenopeo 2.

We shall meet again, I'm only grazed (+0.5 for me for clever double innuendo) image

2 to 1.5.
  • Options
    unfortunate to most,i am this way all the time, i sleep on the couch cause i fight at night when im sleeping, i acualy went to jail last night for whomping my son in the head witha flashlight ,one of those real good heavy ones with 5 batteries in it,maglight, about 1 1/2 feet long, he came in drunk and wanted to run his mouth and fight,he hit me a couple of times,thought that was pretty funnny,you know ya cant fight when your drunk to beign with,so he started swing the flashlight at me,so i took it away from him,busteed him in the head with it, and knocked his azz out cold,i call the cops, and im the one that went to jail lol-for about a hour-whats misdemeanor domestic battery get ya??-slap on wrist, he'll drop charges or he'll be a living at salvation armyimage

i dont do walmart till 3-4 am tonya, large crowds of people arent really my thing,the less that are in there,the better,i hate that place,wife does the shopping,she goes nowhere with me,in car,cant imagine why lol
    randy and the maglight-
    hey that would be a good name for a band!!!!!!-randy and the maglights-anybody gets rich on it -i want some $,i got a flashlight lol
  • Options
    The luckiest boy alive . . .

• Options
    Jammin !!

Neil Peart style .

• Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    my annual pumpkin carving

Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    Hangin out . . .
  • Options
    Ummmmm, ya wanna hand me that drill bit I almost put through your skull ?
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

My heart goes out to all affected by the recent fires in California!

Here is a picture of a forest fire in Montana!

rd

• Options
    Last week's ebAy pick-ups!

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

• Options
    Just had homecoming last weekend. To bad we lost the homecoming game 32-19 though. Me and my girlfriend are on the right as most of you probably know and the other guy is my best friend that I've grown up with.