Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Official NFL HOF autograph set thread???

Comments

• JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

<< <i>There will always be a backlog of Senior Candidates who should be inducted into the HOF. Dont' forget, there was a gap of 43 years between the first season of the NFL and when the HOF was opened. I think that players in the 50's and 60's were impacted the most because many were overlooked in their first years of eligibility as the HOF was trying to elect the backlog during the first decade of the HOF's existence (many who played during the 20's, 30's and 40's) and the HOF selection committee has never caught up.

IMO, the HOF should have had a special election to enshrine all of the deserving senior candidates and then moved forward to keep pace with current candidates as they became eligible. A good analogy is when the baseball HOF elected a slew of negro leaguers several years ago....

Rgs,

Greg M. >>

Beautifully said! Agree 100%
  • Hey everyone, I hate to announce this, but a little bad news. While he was in Indianapolis for the Super Bowl, another show promoter ( I do not know who ) approached Jack Butler about doing three shows for him, and the first of the shows is the same weekend that Jane was going to have him at her show. Jack said yes to the new promoter, and called Jane and said "sorry" She is VERY upset and disappointed. I don't know if she will try to reschedule him or not.
    Rocke
    WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.
  • By the way, I know there are quite a few people on this thread that are looking for a Tony Latone autograph. Well, I've said it quite a few times before, "I don't know where Rod comes up with this stuff", but he has just listed on ebay, an AMAZING full page hand written letter, written in blue ballpoint pen , with a beautiful signature at the bottom. It is Ebay # 300661416782.
    WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.
  • JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey everyone, I hate to announce this, but a little bad news. While he was in Indianapolis for the Super Bowl, another show promoter ( I do not know who ) approached Jack Butler about doing three shows for him, and the first of the shows is the same weekend that Jane was going to have him at her show. Jack said yes to the new promoter, and called Jane and said "sorry" She is VERY upset and disappointed. I don't know if she will try to reschedule him or not.
    Rocke >>

He probably was offered more money. I think Jane told me she tried to schedule him when she did the Stanfel signing and he wasn't interested.
  • gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know whether Johnny Olszewski always signed Johhny O or did he sometimes spell out his last name? I've only seen 2 or 3 of his cards signed and they were all signed as Johnny O. I'm considering buying a 1957 Topps signed Johnny O - but will hold off if there are examples out there where he spelled out his full name.

Thanks!

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    Well Len Ford arrived today. Condition wise it's not very good. I think I'll just go with the "authentic" grade. Regardless, I could not be happier!

Off to PSA it goes! Wish me luck! Hopefully I won't have any issues since I did the quick opinion.

I also picked up this Emlen Tunnell to go in my signed 1952 Bowman Set. It's pretty tough to find so I'm happy to have it as well!

This might be a stretch, but I'm looking to fill some gaps in my signed sets. Does anyone have any of these?

1951 Bowman Autographs
    Eddie Saenz
    Emil Sitko
    Abner Wimberly
    Bob Waterfield
    Bill Neal
    John Hoffman
    Bobby Layne
    Floyd Reid
    Fred Davis
    Ray Bray
    Pete Stout
    Jug Girard
    Tom McWilliams
    Robert Nussbaumer
    Bill Wightkin

1952 Bowman Autographs
    Joe Campanella
    Laurie Neimi
    Gene Ronzani
    Wayne Millner
    Bob Hoernschemeyer
    Norm Standalee

Thanks!
    Reese
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • I just put a nice Don Hutson up on the B/S/T board if anyone is interested, thanks, Tim
  • raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have an extra slabbed John Madden auto? Cut, card, basically anything. I've got a Stabler to give my dad as a present - but he has a framed painting of Stabler on the sidelines with Madden. Would like a Madden to go with it. Feel free to PM me if you have one please!!
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    reese,

glad to hear the ford made it. its always stressful waiting for those high priced purchases.

well authentic or a 1 is all the same weight wise. as much as i need that card for my set i am glad i didnt stretch my bid any further.

jay
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
    Frank,

PM sent
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    I’m sure you guys have all seen this, but I purchased an autograph album that has 130+ of autographs
    from the 1940s and 1950s. Included was an autograph HOFer Steve Owen. I still haven’t decided
    what to do with it though – cut it out of the album and sell the rest of it, make individual cuts and sell them
    individually or by album page, or sell the entire book with the Owen because it’d be inhumane to dismantle
    it. I’m a little torn what to do; but for the time being at least, I was able to add one more Top 10 hardest
    HOFers to obtain to my list.

There are lots of signers who are hard to get here – namely Mario DeMarco. Guys like Les Bingamen,
    Marshall Goldberg, Em Tunnell, Luckman, Hunk Anderson, Clyde Leforce, Bill Swiaki, etc are all very hard
    to find and sell well. But the only reason I wanted it was for the Owen – so what do I do to recoup some
    money on the rest of it? I only collect HOF autos, so the rest really don’t mean much to me. What are your
    thoughts?

1.) (2) Ben Agajanian
    2.) Heartly Hunk Anderson(d. 1978)
    3.) Bill Austin
    4.) Vince Banonis(d. 2010)
    5.) Alf Bauman(d. 1980)
    6.) Jon Baker(d. 1992)
    7.) Ed Dell(d. 2009)
    8.) (3) Les Bingaman(d. 1970)
    9.) Bill Blackburn(d. 2007)
    10.) Cloyce Box(d. 1993)
    11.) Hardy Brown(d. 1991)
    12.) Carl Butkus(d. 1978)
    13.) John Cannady(d. 2002)
    14.) Ray Coates
    15.) Red Cochran(d. 2004)
    16.) (2) Charlie Conerly(d. 1996)
    17.) Fred Davis(d. 1995)
    18.) Mario DeMarco(d. 1956)
    19.) Al DeRogatis(d. 1995)
    20.) (2) Chuck DeShane(d. 1996)
    21.) Babe Dimancheff(d. 2008)
    22.) Don Doll(d. 2010)
    23.) Bob Dove(d. 2006)
    24.) Chuck Drulis(d. 1972)
    25.) Wally Dreyer(d. 2002)
    26.) (2) Dick Duden
    27.) Jack Dugger
    28.) Roger Eason(d. 1998)
    29.) Fred Enke
    30.) Joe Ethridge
    31.) Don “red dog” Ettinger(d. 1992)
    32.) D. Lyle Fife
    33.) Bill Fischer
    34.) (2) Clete Fischer
    35.) Dick Flanagan(d. 1997)
    36.) Bob Forte(d. 1996)
    37.) Ted Frisch(d. 1979)
    38.) Jug Girard(d. 1997)
    39.) (2) Marshall Goldberg(d. 2006)
    40.) Sam Goldman(d. 1978)
    41.) Bob Greenhaigh
    42.) Mel Groomes(d. 1997)
    43.) Barney Hafen
    44.) Phil Handler(d. 1968)
    45.) Pat Harder(d. 1992)
    46.) Jim Hardy
    47.) Stan Heath(d. 2010)
    48.) George Hekkers(d.2008)
    49.) Dick Hensley
    50.) John Hollar(d. 1997)
    51.) Ralph Hutchinson(d.)
    52.) (2) Glenn Johnson
    53.) Luke Johnsos(d.1984)
    54.) Jim Keane(d.2011)
    55.) Bill Kelley
    56.) (2) Ken Kranz
    57.) Mal Kunter(d. 2005)
    58.) Clyde LeForce(d.2006)
    59.) (2) Frank LoVuolo
    60.) Nolon Luhn(d. 2011)
    61.) Johnny Lujack
    62.) Chick Maggioli
    63.) Dante Magnani(d.1985)
    64.) Ray Mallouf(d.2008)
    65.) Jim Mello
    66.) Bus Mertes(d.2002)
    67.) Kelley Mote
    68.) Noah Mullins(d.2011)
    69.) Urban Odson(d.1986)
    70.) Dan Orlich
    71.) (2) Buddy Parker
    72.) Bob Pifferini
    73.) (2) Dick Plasman(D. 1981)
    74.) Ray Poole(d.2008)
    75.) Pat Preston
    76.) Jay Rhodemyre
    77.) Ed Royston
    78.) Julie Rykovich
    79.) Jack Salscheider
    80.) Walt Schlinkman(d.1992)
    81.) Joe Scott
    82.) Clarence Self
    83.) Wash Serini
    84.) Jack Simmons
    85.) Cy Souders
    86.) Walt Stickel
    87.) Joe Sulaitis(d.1980)
    88.) Bob Summerhays
    89.) Bill Swiacki(d.1976)
    90.)Frank Szymanski(d.1987)
    91.) Damon Tassos
    92.) Russ Thomas
    93.) John Treadway
    94.) (2) Bill Ward(d.1992)
    95.) (2) George Wilson(d.1978)
    96.) Vin Yablonski
    97.) George Blanda(d.2007)
    98.) Tony Canadeo(d.2003)
    99.) Steve Owen(d.1964)
    100.) (2) Emlen Tunnell(d.1975)
    101.) Bill Dudley(d.2010)
    102.) Sid Luckman (d 1998)
    103.) Wellington Mara
    104.) Jack Mara

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • At your purchase point it may be best to piece out the other autographs. I doubt you will get your purchase price back if you sold the album intact. If you can recover 1/2 the cost then that owen was a steal.
  • Hello everyone,
    Could someone PLEASE PM me, or post publicly Email address, mailing address, phone #, for this Knuckles guy that does the custom cards. THANKS very much.
    Rocke
  • tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭
    The Hardy Brown autograph is 'somewhat' rare. I have only seen 2 others. Can you post a scan of it?

Jim

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731

<< <i>At your purchase point it may be best to piece out the other autographs. I doubt you will get your purchase price back if you sold the album intact. If you can recover 1/2 the cost then that owen was a steal. >>

This was kind of my thought process. I didn't expect to get a "free" Owen, but if I can get some back and I can get this one for $300 to $400 I'd be very very happy. I'll look for the Hardy Brown and post a scan.

"In Al We Trust!"

Rocke I sent you a pm. You won't be disappointed!

"In Al We Trust!"

Here is the Brown

"In Al We Trust!"

Hey guys sorry to overwhelm you this morning. Is this Madden real or his ghost signed version?

"In Al We Trust!"

• Hello, and Thank you for giving me Knuckles Email address.
    I don't know how to do that "Link" thing, but, for anyone that's interested, check out the "Red" Grange autograph I just picked up. Before I bought it, I called Rod to ask him his opinion of it. He told me what I hoped and expected to hear. The Autograph I bought is signed Harold "Red" Grange. In collecting for 25 years, I had NEVER seen a Grange signed Harold. Rod told me that he has only ever seen ONE other Harold, and he owns that one. Rod's is on a Coca-Cola advertising contract. I thought $179.50 was VERY reasonable for a FULL name signature, that I think is quite rare.
    I must ask, does anyone on here OWN a Harold Grange autograph, and who on here has ever seen one, but didn't buy it? Just wondering. Thanks.
    Rocke
  • bdbopbdbop Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Rocke,

I have one in my collection signed Harold Red Grange. It appears to be more vintage and is on a small cut, attached to an index card.

Also, I have tried to post the Wilbur Pete Henry cut I recently won in the R&R Auction, but unfortunately scanned it in as a PDF and can't figure out how to upload that image (and now it has already been inserted in a framed piece). So, if anyone knows how to do that, let me know. Otherwise, feel free to send me an email (bdbop@aol.com) and I can email you the PDF.

Bart

• << <i>Rocke,

I have one in my collection signed Harold Red Grange. It appears to be more vintage and is on a small cut, attached to an index card.

Also, I have tried to post the Wilbur Pete Henry cut I recently won in the R&R Auction, but unfortunately scanned it in as a PDF and can't figure out how to upload that image (and now it has already been inserted in a framed piece). So, if anyone knows how to do that, let me know. Otherwise, feel free to send me an email (bdbop@aol.com) and I can email you the PDF.

Bart >>

Greg,

Did you ever hear back from PSA on how they would handle the Leaf Custom cuts?

Jay
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Thanks Rev. Appreciate it. Is that one KILLER Pete Henry, or WHAT.
    VERY nice pick-up Bart.
    Rockeimage
  • Congrats Bart,

That is a great looking Henry. You said you have framed up? I would love to see the final product.

Ed

<< <i>Greg,

Did you ever hear back from PSA on how they would handle the Leaf Custom cuts?

Jay >>

Jay,

Not yet - I need to follow up - thanks for reminding me.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
  • Goal Line Art questions: I collect signed Goal Line cards. It seems that Fortmann and Wojciechowicz are possible but limited to only a very small number. How would you rank the following in numbers out there? Rozelle, Al Davis and legit. Sid Luckman. I know Sid did one signing at least and attended the John Mackey Dinner`s in Chicago. Most of the signed Goal Line art cards are wife signed. Considering that Hickerson only signed Gene, am I missing any tough signed Goal Line cards? Thanks Craig a true newbee to this site
  • Hi Craig. Welcome to this thread. Hope you enjoy reading / posting / looking at pictures as much as I do. I posted a pretty informative post on here a few weeks ago, about Wojciechowicz / Fortmann Goal lines. DEFINITELY, Fortmann is the toughest, with 33 proofs, plus three that I have been told by Phil Marks that Jim Mazziatti got signed for himself. According to Touchdown Treasures Mike Hattely, There are fewer than 50 "GENE" signed Goal Lines, so he would be # 2. Ron Gordon told me that there are 72 signed Wojciechowicz cards. Tony Muzi made a post that he believes there are more than that, but if so, how many more, who knows ? But Alex would be # 3. I have only ever seen TWO Pete Rozelle cards, that did NOT have a GOLD stamp on the back of it, that had either or PSA or JSA authentication that went along with it. Pete is DEFINITELY #4. Davis and Luckman. Definitely #'s 5 and 6. My gut feeling is Davis # 5 and Luckman # 6, but that is only a somewhat educated guess. Davis was here in Canton a # of times after his GLA card came out. Even though he would routinely turn down fans, I do know a guy here in Canton, who was friends with Dante Lavelli. He would give Dante the cards, and Dante would get Al to sign them. Luckman was supposed to do a signing at the Hall in May, 1998. He got sick during the week he was supposed to be here, ( on a Saturday ), and had to cancel. He died a few weeks later. I will be seeing Jim Spence in a few weeks in Chantilly. If I think of it, I'll ask him his opinion.
    So, what kind of collection do you have. How many signed GLA cards do you have, or how many are available that you DON'T have. We all like to hear about each others collections.
  • I have all possible Goal Lines signed except the 6 ranked by you. Dup`s of many. I just was outbid in the Hunt`s live auction for Al Davis. Had a good reason as I was coming back from the Super Bowl were I watched my Giants win a great game. I have started to get autographes from Football H>O.F. who could not have signed Goal Line Art cards, a daunting and expensive task. I also collect signed baseball H.O.F. plaques, Albertype,Artvue, and Yellow plaques. Closer to completing my Goal Line set though. Love this site and also SCN.

Craig
  • Thanks Bellagio for your input on Goal Line Art card and the list of the most elusive. How far are you in completing a signed G.L. set? Anyone selling any of the top 6 toughest Goal Line Art cards??? Is Ron Gordon part of this thread?

Is their a thread for Baseball H.O.F. signed plaques or interest in starting one?

Craig
    My package from Canada arrived today!! Garret sent it in with his order to save me some shipping - and got it done for the $15 special. It wasn't graded for some reason, but that's fine with me. I prefer the authentic flip.

"In Al We Trust!"

• What a great card - congratulations!
  • CatmanCatman Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Great looking card Raider Guy!
  • Hey Derrick, that is a REALLY nice looking card. Great pick-up.
    Haven't driven anyone for Jane since Dwight " Doc " Gooden this past September. That will change for her March show. Found out yesterday that I will be picking up on Saturday March 17th, Randy Gradishar. Another one of those, " How in the World is he NOT in the Hall of Fame " guys. Looking VERY forward to THAT weekend.
    Rocke

<< <i>Hey Derrick, that is a REALLY nice looking card. Great pick-up.
    Haven't driven anyone for Jane since Dwight " Doc " Gooden this past September. That will change for her March show. Found out yesterday that I will be picking up on Saturday March 17th, Randy Gradishar. Another one of those, " How in the World is he NOT in the Hall of Fame " guys. Looking VERY forward to THAT weekend.
    Rocke >>

Thanks everyone. I ended up selling my double to help pay for my new addition. I like the old signature I had better, but I love the way my custom feels. This one is on its way to another fellow HOF collector on another forum:

"In Al We Trust!"

Both of those Dan Reeves cards are nice! Is the Leaf autograph a pack insert or is that one of their custom creations?
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    It is from the executive collection, which is the custom cut cards you guys have been trying to get PSA to accept for the registry. If you look back in the thread, you'll see a index card I won that was personalized and also had the owner's handwritting under the signature telling who it was (which was dumb, becuase on the back the owner had "Dan Reeves" very nicely displayed). I decided to clean it up, send it into Leaf, and have the garbage cut out and have the card created.

"In Al We Trust!"

It looks very nice. Did they frame out the signature with the black or is the signature sitting on top of the black background?
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    It is resting on top, which I think could've been done where it was an actual "cut" into the card itself. But it actually looks really sharpe in person with the black background. I didn't have any complaints with it whatsoever. Except when I got it back the first time the label read, "Former Football Player/Coach." Needless to say that got sent back REALLY quickly image

"In Al We Trust!"

• wolfedenwolfeden Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Hi Everybody,

I am doing a favor for Rocke and posting these photo's for a letter that he would be interested in selling if the price is right. You would need to contact him directly if you are interested.

This letter is dated August 31st, 1965 and was written by Hall of Famer Jim Conzelman. This was the original letter to the Hall of Fame confirming that he will be in canton for the hall of fame weekend for the 1965 inductions. Conzelman would be the presenter for John L. "Paddy" Driscoll. The original envelope is also included. Awesome letter.

Enjoy!!!
    Ed

I have added four of the new inductees to the set. Martin, Roaf, Kennedy and Dawson. I am sending in my Butler and Dolemans on the current special along with my Sabol that were returned last year as they didnt yet have an examplar to go from.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Big weekend for me coming up. Picking up Randy Gradishar at 3:30 Saturday afternoon at the airport. Will get to spend MANY hours with him, as his plane on Sunday isn't until 7:30PM on Sunday. Feeling VERY confident that he will be the "LUCKY 13"th NFL player ( and FIRST Ohio State Buckeye ) to sign my rec-room wall.
    Rocke
    Rocke,

That sounds great - post pictures when you can.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
    A long time autograph collector may consign his collection through me. Included in his collection are a large lot of signed GLA's. Would someone on this thread me willing to help me price the tougher GLA's? I collect the set, but don't have many of the tougher players yet. Thanks in advance.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
  • wolfedenwolfeden Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Hi Everyone,

This weekend I am going to be listing two items on eBay but I will take offers before I list them. The first item is a January 9th 1942 letter on Washington Redskins letterhead signed by HOF members Ray Flaherty, Turk Edwards and general manager Jack Espey. The second is a handwritten letter by Curly Lambeau on his personal letterhead to sports writer Art Daley. The letter is dated March 30th, 1964. Both letters have great content. I will be listing the Redskins letter at $1,000 and the Lambeau at $2,000. I will take offers.
    My e-mail is ewolfe@wi.rr.com and my eBay login is "wolfeden"

Thanks,
    Ed

• revmoranrevmoran Posts: 398 ✭✭
    Those are nice Ed, sorry I don't have the $$$ to make a decent offer right now - but I did pick this up for $156 on eBay the other night - from when Friedman and Alexander were coaching CCNY together - they didn't even bother to list Alexander or get him authenticated.

I watched the Friedman. That was a steal. Was at like $25 until the final minute. You did good Rev!!

"In Al We Trust!"

• Of the Hall of Famers I have in my collection, this is whom I have thus far:

#1 Jack Butler
    #2 Richard Dent
    #3 Chris Hanburger
    #4 Ed Sabol
    #5 Deion Sanders
    #6 Russ Grimm
    #7 Rickey Jackson
    #8 Dick LeBeau
    #9 Floyd Little
    #10 Jerry Rice
    #11 Bruce Smith
    #12 Ralph Wilson Jr.
    #13 Emmitt Thomas
    #14 Charlie Sanders
    #15 Roger Wehrli
    #16 Troy Aikman
    #17 Harry Carson
    #18 Warren Moon
    #19 Rayfield Wright
    #20 Dan Marino
    #21 Steve Young
    #22 Barry Sanders
    #23Carl Eller
    #24 Elvin Bethea
    #25 Joe DeLamielleure
    #26 James Lofton
    #27 Dave Casper
    #28 Dan Hampton
    29 Nick Buoniconti
    #30 Marv Levy
    #31 Jack Youngblood
    #32 Ron Yary
    #33 Tom Mack
    #34 Ozzie Newsome
    #35 Lawrence Taylor
    #36 Billy Shaw
    #37 Paul Krause
    #38 Anthony Munoz
    #39 Mike Singletary
    #40 Dwight Stephenson
    #41 Don Shula
    #42 Charlie Joiner
    #43 Mel Renfro
    #44 Steve Largent
    #45 Kellen Winslow
    #46 Tony Dorsett
    #47 Leroy Kelly
    #48 Larry Little
    #49 Lem Barney
    #50 John Mackey
    #51 Earl Campbell
    #52 Stan Jones
    #53 Jan Stenerud
    #54 Bob Griese
    #55 Fred Biletnikoff
    #56 Mike Ditka
    #57 Jack Ham
    #58 Len Dawson
    #59 Jim Langer
    #60 Joe Greene
    #61 Paul Hornung
    #62 Mike McCormack
    #63 Charley Taylor
    #64 Willie Brown
    #65 Doug Atkins
    #66 George Blanda
    #67 Deacon Jones
    #68 Bob Lilly
    #69 Jim Otto
    #70 Dick Butkus
    #71 Yale Lary
    #72 Larry Wilson
    #73 Frank Gifford
    #74 Bart Starr
    #75 Gale Sayers
    #76 Lenny Moore
    #77 Raymond Berry
    #78 Joe Schmidt
    #79 Gino Marchetti
    #80 Ace Parker
    #81 Jim Brown
    #82 Andy Robustelli
    #83 Y.A. Tittle
    #84 Hugh McElhenny
    #85 Art Donovan
    #86 Charley Trippi
    #87 Chuck Bednarik
    #88 Bill Dudley
    #89 Dermontti Dawson
    Lambeau, Kiesling, Herber & More

I don't know if you guys have seen this, but I thought this is at a great price for the Lambeau and Kiesling sigs (and also Herber, Hubbard, and Hinkle). Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on it if anyone hadn't seen it. It ends today I believe.

"In Al We Trust!"

I know this is a long shot, but any way to tell if this is legit? The quick opinion came back unable to render.

Sid Luckman 1948 Leaf Auto
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
  • revmoranrevmoran Posts: 398 ✭✭
    Check out this artilce Luckman auto but I'd be leary of that one. BTW ukredskins has a nice Tim Mara (TJ Mara) signed Giants team card up for sale.