Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Official NFL HOF autograph set thread???

Comments

• gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    dgpal2,

Great signs of Ed and Steve Sabol - thanks for sharing.

Rgs,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭
    Here are the Ed Sabol autographs I received, probably late 90's or so...

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731
  • Thanks Greg.

Here is a picture of a 1957 Topps Emlen Tunnell autograph I just picked up.

Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers and PFHOF Autographs
  • revmoranrevmoran Posts: 398 ✭✭
    Very sweet Tunnell - one of my favorites!
    Tnspro,

Thanks for sharing scans of your Sabol autographs.

dgpal2,

Nice Tunnell autograph. Who did you buy it from?

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
  • Greg,

I got the Tunnell off of eBay.
  • Picked this up on eBay last night - I was the only bidder:

BTW, can anyone give me contact information for Knuckles - I'd like to ask him about making a custom card. Thanks.
    Wow, nice pick-up Mike! Easily worth many times your bid.

Jim

Knuckles - shutoutkings@gmail.com

• I too am shocked that Sabol is still signing. Greg, thanks for the address. Lets hope it works.
    Andre W.
  • bdbopbdbop Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Anyone interested for $56 (includes Priority mailing and delivery confirmation)

Also, have this for sale...looking for $200, but will make a good deal for anyone on here interested-HAYES PROGRAM IS SOLD

Bart
  • jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I too am shocked that Sabol is still signing. Greg, thanks for the address. Lets hope it works. >>

so am i. thanks for the addy greg, i sent my cards off earlier this week. i hope i get them back for the current special. i didnt even know they had a psa/dna special right now.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • bdbopbdbop Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Signed 1968 NFL Hall of Fame (Bears vs. Cowboys) Game Program (good condition), signed by the following:

Paul Brown (on cover)

Hamp Pool (on presentation page - he was Elroy Hirsch's presenter)

The following are signed on their full HOF page - under their photo:

Wayne Millner
    Elroy Hirsch
    Art Donovan
    Charley Trippi
    Marion Motley

The following are signed on the center spread:

Bill Willis & George Connor

$210 (includes shipping) - scans available

Bart

• << <i>Signed 1968 NFL Hall of Fame (Bears vs. Cowboys) Game Program (good condition), signed by the following:

Paul Brown (on cover)

Hamp Pool (on presentation page - he was Elroy Hirsch's presenter)

The following are signed on their full HOF page - under their photo:

Wayne Millner
    Elroy Hirsch
    Art Donovan
    Charley Trippi
    Marion Motley

The following are signed on the center spread:

Bill Willis & George Connor

$210 (includes shipping) - scans available

Bart >>

Hi Bart,

PM sent.

Thanks,
    Ed
    Hey, I can't wait for the game tomorrow. I hope it is a good one (GBP vs. Bears). They both should be good though. Here is an article about my good buddy Dr. John Siegal and if you get to the bottom of the article, it mentions my web site! image

Former Bears, Packers relive 1941 Playoff Game

Jim

• revmoranrevmoran Posts: 398 ✭✭
    Jim, nice article and that's great that they mentioned your website. Did you get a spike in traffic? I wonder what the people at the NFL pension program have in their records? I bet your website is more complete. At the time my father died I thought he was the oldest living NFL player at 93 - and the people at the pension program confirmed that - but it was not true - there was one older gentleman - I forget who that was but I think he lived to be 100.
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised there haven't been more George Allen cuts released. He signed quite a lot over the years.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
    Mike, it was probably Ralph Horween. Here are the players to live to 98 and beyond. Ace Parker and Johnny Kovatch are still alive.

1 Dana, Sam 'Salemi' 1928 New York Yankees 104
    2 Dickinson, Thomas P. 1920 Detroit Heralds 102
    3 Marhefka, Joe 1926 Philadelphia Quakers (AFL) 101
    4 Horween, Ralph 1921 Chicago Cardinals 100
    5 Norris, John Clayton 'Jack' 1932 Staten Island Stapletons 99
    6 Presnell, Glenn 1931 Detroit Lions 99
    7 Ailinger, Jim 1924 Buffalo Bisons 99
    8 Dewitz, Herb 1924 Kansas City Blues 99
    9 Edmondson, Van 1926 Buffalo Rangers 99
    10 Watson, Ernest 1920 Detroit Heralds 99
    11 Clarence 'Ace' Parker 1937 Brooklyn Dodgers 98
    12 Johnny Kovatch 1938 Cleveland Rams 98
    13 George T. Gruver 1936 Pittsburgh Americans (AFL) 98
    14 Ralph G. Kercheval 1934 Brooklyn Dodgers 98
    15 Siemering, Lawrence 'Larry' 1935 Boston Redskins 98
    16 Gibson, George 1930 Minneapolis Red Jackets 98
    17 Roudebush, George M. 1920 Dayton Triangles 98
    18 Jonasen, Charlie 1921 Minneapolis Marines 98
    19 Hibbs, Jesse 1931 Chicago Bears 98

• bpd12bpd12 Posts: 3 ✭✭
  • bpd12bpd12 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    I am new to this group and just came across your post regarding autographs for sale. I am interested in your Jerry Mays index card. If it is still available, would you please send a scan. Also, I am looking for autographs of Tom Sestak (Buffalo Bills - 1960's) and Jim Tyrer (Chiefs - 1960's). If you have autographs of either/both I would appreciate it if you could send along information as well.

Thanks,
    Gregg
    bpd12
    gaoshei@yahoo.com
  • CatmanCatman Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forum Gregg....you will find that everyone here is very friendly and many are VERY knowledgeable. As I was told when I first started here you might want to start from the beginning and read all of the post you will gain a huge amount of knowledge from that! Again welcome aboard, I'm sure you will find someone on here that has what you are looking for.
    well, Ed Sabol signs quick. just too bad he didnt sign the cards. he signed the plastic sleve and the thick cardboard stiffner that i had the cards in. i guess i have to send them back again.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
    Jay....your kidding me??? I sent a couple of cards in holders and two 3"x 5" IC's, and a check for his time...I hope my results will be better!
    no joke. in my letter i asked him to sign the cards. i guess this time i wont put anything in at all. then they will come back all beat to hell.

but i think his mind might be slipping. his return address was the right steet and house number. but he listed it as mt laurel, NJ not scottsdale, AZ.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
    Well, I just got my Sabol's back and I fared a little better than you did Jay.....he signed my IC cards I had them in a taller semi ridgid holder, but the top edges were a little beat...but the two cards I sent were in one top loader he signed the top loader..lol....but he also returned my check as well. I guess I will try sending the cards again not in any holders.
    well i sent them back this AM. we will see what happens. i put the two cards in a top holder (one of the patch ones) so they can come out easy. but i am still not sure he will not end up just signing the top holder. i am always worried about the cards getting too beat up. but if this attempt fails i will send the back with out any protection what so ever. then more than likely i will find them jammed in my mailbox at home.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
    I received back 3 cards from Mr. Sabol nicely signed on the back of the cards with "NFL Films 2011" added. I'll have 1 or 2 for trade if anyone is interested.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:

<< <i>I am new to this group and just came across your post regarding autographs for sale. I am interested in your Jerry Mays index card. If it is still available, would you please send a scan. Also, I am looking for autographs of Tom Sestak (Buffalo Bills - 1960's) and Jim Tyrer (Chiefs - 1960's). If you have autographs of either/both I would appreciate it if you could send along information as well.

Thanks,
    Gregg
    bpd12
    gaoshei@yahoo.com >>

Gregg,

Welcome to the thread. Not sure about Tom Sestak, however you can easily find Jim Tyrer auto'd cards on E-Bay. I believe there are several currently listed. The typical price range is $50 to $100.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:

<< <i>well, Ed Sabol signs quick. just too bad he didnt sign the cards. he signed the plastic sleve and the thick cardboard stiffner that i had the cards in. i guess i have to send them back again. >>

The same thing happened to me the 1st time I send cards to Mr. Sabol - 2 years ago. I subsequently sent the cards in a manilla folder cutout that fit into my return envelope (to protect the cards) and had no problem afterwards.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
    Greg...thanks for the tip that is what I'm planning to do when I send my two cards back.
  • cfhofercfhofer Posts: 258 ✭✭
    Hey guys,

Picked up a great piece the other day I'd like to share with all of you...

This is a signed banquet program of the 1893 championship Princeton football team. This includes three hofers (Phil King, Arthur Wheeler, and Langdon Lea) and two more all-americans (Doggie Trenchard and Franklin Morse). As many of you know, I'm also collecting the autographs of every player featured on the 1894 Mayo Plug football set. This signed banquet program has nine individuals from that set.

I got this from a country club in Princeton that was about to throw it away! These pieces are framed with individual 8x3" original football photos of each member of the 1893 Princeton championship team. There was some water damage along the edges and some of the photos were fading. Got a call from one of the members, who is the grand daughter of Langdon Lea. She told them to hold onto it for me. Once I get the photos restored I'll post another pic.

Cheers!

Mark

WOW

• Hi all,

I just received my newest issue of Gridiron Greats magazine and I would like to get some input from other football collectors. 1. Do you guys read Gridiron greats? 2. If you do, are you unhappy like me on the latest content and direction it is going? Just looking for some input.

Thanks,
    Ed
  • DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Ed, Can you elaborate on why you feel that way?

For me, I have every issue and look forward to getting it in the mail. There is absolutley no other magazine with the kind of information GG provides.

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!

• << <i>Hey guys,

Picked up a great piece the other day I'd like to share with all of you...

This is a signed banquet program of the 1893 championship Princeton football team. This includes three hofers (Phil King, Arthur Wheeler, and Langdon Lea) and two more all-americans (Doggie Trenchard and Franklin Morse). As many of you know, I'm also collecting the autographs of every player featured on the 1894 Mayo Plug football set. This signed banquet program has nine individuals from that set.

I got this from a country club in Princeton that was about to throw it away! These pieces are framed with individual 8x3" original football photos of each member of the 1893 Princeton championship team. There was some water damage along the edges and some of the photos were fading. Got a call from one of the members, who is the grand daughter of Langdon Lea. She told them to hold onto it for me. Once I get the photos restored I'll post another pic. >>

Mark you are the Master of finding the Most Remarkable stuff! And how did you come to know the grand daughter of Langdon Lea?

• << <i>Ed, Can you elaborate on why you feel that way?

For me, I have every issue and look forward to getting it in the mail. There is absolutley no other magazine with the kind of information GG provides.

Dave >>

Hi Dave,

I also could not wait until I would receive my next copy. Back when Frank Rose was publishing the magazine, he would cover many different levels of football collecting. Now that Bob Swick is the publisher, it seems that the magazine is becoming more and more like a football card, college and 49er's magazine. I do like the history behind the 1935 Chicle cards and the history behind the 1894 Mayo cards but lately there has been a lack of good NFL information that is missing. I also understand that not every article will gain everyone's interest. I would love to hear other people's thoughts on this topic.

Thanks,
    Ed
    Mike: thanks for the kind words. I'm writing a book on 19th century football players and their lives after playing football. I wrote to Langdon Lea's grand-daughter a while back and we became good friends.

Ed: I wrote several articles for gridiron greats back in the 2005/6 time period. I canceled by subscription once Franklin sold the magazine to Swick. Swick is a football card guy and I have very little interest in that area of collecting.

Mark
  • Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • I enjoy reading GG also. Franklin and now Bob both posted articles on subjects I would have never looked for, so it helped expand my football knowledge. My one complaint is that I don't get the magazine on a consistent basis. Than a year goes by and I find out I'm 3-4 issues behind. I'm still waiting for the new issueimage
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Nothing spectacular, but Mr. Sabol returned these CIC's in less than a week. I'm pretty confident that he'll be in the Hall as his induction is LONG OVERDUE! The CIC with his son will be going out to Steve shortly.

• Sorry Scott, I have to disagree with you. They look pretty spectacular to me.
    Rocke
    WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.
  • I used the address that was posted here and got my two Ed Sabols signed and returned within one week. I was wondering if anyone has ever posted verified addresses of other future hall of famers that we could write to. We all know how to get something to someone who's already in, but I would like to write to other finalists.
    Andre W.
    Andre... just leave a post on who, you are looking for and someone here will probably have an address. You should also check out sportscollectors.net you can find plenty of addresses there.
    Is anyone interested in joining a super bowl squares pool? If so, please PM me.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
    Anyone interested in this Gus Sonnenberg autograph? It is a great example - bold and from the collection of one of the pioneers of autograph collecting Arthur P. Proulx. PM me if interested.

Jim

• Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    I have a really nice Benny Friedman 1977 Touchdown Auto PSA/DNA 6 with a perfect signature ending tonight with a starting bid of $345. It's the nicest and cheapest one on ebay so please check it out!

Auction
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Here is a 1952 Cleveland Browns autographed program I just picked up. It has 7 Hall of Famers in it, Lou Groza, Otto Graham, Bill Willis, Dante Lavelli, Frank Gatski, Marion Motley and..........Len Ford!! The program is in great shape, it is also signed by 14 other Browns players including Mac Speedie.

• Chris, WOW !!!!!!!!!
    VERY Nice item. Congratulations. I still get a BIG kick out of reading about/seeing the awesome items that people on this thread own or pick-up for their collections. As a Hall of Fame collector, that is a fabulous piece with 7 Hall of Fame auto's. As a Browns fan, that is just simply a KILLER item.
    Rocke
    WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.
    Very cool Browns program! Thanks for sharing.
  • Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    Hi guys,

This is a tough day for me, but I've decided to sell a big chunk of my HOF Auto Set currently ranked #4. It's been about 5 years ago now since I've started this set and it's been a great journey, but I'm in the process of renovating my kitchen and this is the only option for me to get it done at this point. I know for the guys at the very top I have some upgrades listed here that you may want to consider. I'll consider reasonable offers before these all hit ebay. I'm not going to stop collecting and will be coming back to this set once all the renovations are complete, but for the time being this is what I need to do. Shoot me a PM or email at rcover213@yahoo.com if you want to see scans of anything.

For Sale:
    1974 Fleer Immortal Roll Ernie Nevers Auto PSA/DNA 6-$350
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Pete Pihos Auto PSA/DNA 6-$25
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Dan Fortmann Auto PSA/DNA 7-$50
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Bob Waterfield Auto PSA/DNA 7-$135
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Alex Wojchiechowicz Auto PSA/DNA 7-$45
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Joe Stydahar Auto PSA/DNA Authentic- $250
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Wayne Millner Auto PSA/DNA Authentic- $250
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Jack Christiansen Auto PSA/DNA Authentic- $100
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Norm Van Brocklin Auto PSA/DNA 5-$125
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Clarke Hinkle Auto PSA/DNA 6- $85

Not Encapsulated
    1974 Fleer Immortal Roll Charley Trippi (Not a great signature)-$3
    1974 Fleer Immortal Roll Otto Graham (Personalized)-$20
    1974 Fleer Immortal Roll "Bullet" Bill Dudley-$12
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll George McAfee-$12
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Steve Van Buren-$15
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll George Connor-$15
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Sid Luckman-$20
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Daunte Lavelli-$15
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Ace Parker-$10
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Cliff Battles Auto-$65
    1975 Fleer Immortal Roll Bronko Nagurski Auto-$

Touchdown Club Autographs
    1977 Touchdown Club Mel Hein PSA/DNA 9!-$115
    1977 Touchdown Club Benny Friedman PSA/DNA 6-$345
    1977 Touchdown Club Mike Michalske PSA/DNA 6-$75
    1977 Touchdown Club Red Grange PSA/DNA Authentic-$125
    1977 Touchdown Club Dutch Clark PSA/DNA Authentic-$115
    1977 Touchdown Club George Halas PSA/DNA Authentic $115

Not encapsulated
    1977 Touchdown Club George H Sauer Auto-$20

Encapsulated
    1963 Topps Ernie Stautner Ernie Stuatner PSA/DNA $25
    1964 Topps Broncos Team Card Mac Speedie PSA/DNA $250
    1970 Topps Gene Hickerson PSA/DNA 9-$150
    1974 Topps Elvin Bethea PSA/DNA 7-$20
    1974 Topps Buck Buchanan PSA/DNA 7-$80
    1975 Topps Emmitt Thomas PSA/DNA 6-$30
    1979 Topps Larry Little PSA/DNA 8-$20
    1982 Topps Fred Dean PSA/DNA 9- $35
    1985 Football Immortals Don Hutson PSA/DNA Authentic-$75
    1985 Football Immortals Lamar Hunt PSA/DNA Authentic-$30
    1989 Swell Paul Brown PSA/DNA 7-$45
    1989 Swell Frank Gatski PSA/DNA 8-$25
    1989 Swell Sid Gillman PSA/DNA Authentic- $20
    1990 Swell Weeb Ewbank PSA/DNA 8-$25
    1990 Swell Bill Willis PSA/DNA 8-$25
    1990 Pro Set Jack Lambert PSA/DNA 9- $45
    1990 Pro Set Al Davis PSA/DNA Authentic (Needs Reholdered)-$175
    1990 Pro Set Wellington Mara PSA/DNA 6- $25
    1991 Pro Set Rod Woodson PSA/DNA 8-$30
    1992 ProLine Portraits Art Shell PSA/DNA 7.5- $30
    1992 AW Sports Doak Walker PSA/DNA 9-$35
    1993 Collectors Edge Ralph Wilson Jr PSA/DNA 7-$35
    1994 Ted Williams Co. Tom Landry PSA/DNA Authentic-$75
    1994 Ted Williams Co. O.J. Simpson PSA/DNA 9-$65
    1994 Topps Archives Lou Creekmur PSA/DNA 9-$35
    1997 Leaf Reproductions Sid Luckman PSA/DNA 9-$250
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Willie Brown PSA/DNA 9-$40
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Gale Sayers PSA/DNA 9-$65
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Larry Wilson PSA/DNA 9-$35
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Joe Perry PSA/DNA 9-$45
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Jim Ringo PSA/DNA 9-$65
    1997 Upper Deck Legends John Mackey PSA/DNA 9-$35
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Bobby Bell PSA/DNA 8-$25
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Mike Ditka PSA/DNA 8-$45
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Elroy "Crazylegs" Hirsch PSA/DNA 8-$75
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Lou Groza PSA/DNA 8-$40
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Willie Lanier PSA/DNA 8- $30
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Mel Blount PSA/DNA 8- $30
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Mike Haynes PSA/DNA 8-$30
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Marion Motley PSA/DNA 8-$65
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Lem Barney PSA/DNA 8-$30
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Jan Stenerud PSA/DNA 8-$30
    1997 Upper Deck Legends Ken Houston PSA/DNA 8-$30
    1998 Bowman's Best Corey Dillon PSA 10-$40
    1999 Donruss Private Signings Steve Young PSA 9-$55
    1999 Finest Moments Bruce Matthews PSA 9-$35
    1999 Fleer Sports Illustrated Ottis Anderson PSA 8-$12
    1999 SP Signature James Lofton PSA 9- $30
    1999 SP Signature Paul Krause PSA 9-$30
    1999 SP Signature Jack Ham PSA 10-$45
    1999 SP Signature Paul Warfield PSA 8-$20
    1999 SP Signature John Stallworth PSA 9-$30
    1999 SP Signature Ray Lewis PSA 9-$35
    1999 SP Signature Ricky Watters PSA 9-$20
    1999 SP Signature Ozzie Newsome PSA 9-$20
    1999 SP Authentic Terrell Owens PSA 9-$25
    1999 SP Authentic Edgerrin Jams PSA 9-$25
    1999 Stadium Club Lone Star Signatures Fred Taylor PSA 8.5-$15
    1999 Topps Billy Shaw Hall of Fame Autographs PSA 9-$65
    1999 UD Legends Dan Fouts PSA 9-$25
    1999 UD Legends Jack Youngblood PSA 9-$25
    1999 UD Legends Terry Bradshaw PSA 9-$115
    1999 UD Legends Len Dawson PSA 9-$25
    1999 UD Legends Don Maynard PSA 10-$45
    1999 UD Legends Mike Singletary PSA 10-$40
    2000 Finest Moments Champ Bailey PSA 9-$25
    2000 Finest Moments Dan Marino PSA 10-$200
    2000 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Tony Gonzalez PSA 9-$35
    2000 Stadium Club Lonestar Signatures Marshall Faulk PSA 9-$35
    2000 Topps Hall of Fame Autographs Dave Wilcox PSA 8-$55
    2000 UD Legends Kellen Winslow PSA 8-$20
    2000 UD Pros and Prospects Autograph/Jersey Marvin Harrison PSA 9-$45
    2001 Donruss Classics Larry Csonka PSA 9-$35
    2001 Donruss Classics Fred Biletnikoff PSA 8-$35
    2001 Quantum Leaf Warren Moon PSA 9-$25
    2001 Playoff Contenders Henry Ellard PSA 8.5- $12
    2001 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Junior Seau PSA 9-$35
    2001 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Jim Kelly PSA 9-$45
    2001 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Torry Holt PSA 9-$25
    2001 UD Rookie F/X Legendary Cuts Bronko Nagurski PSA 9-$375
    2001 UD Pros and Prospects Piece of History Jersey/Auto Charley Taylor PSA 9-$40
    2001 Topps Archives Rookie Reprints Raymond Berry PSA 10-$100
    2001 Topps Archives Rookie Reprints Roosevelt Brown PSA 9-$75
    2001 Topps Archives Rookie Reprints Deacon Jones PSA 8-$35
    2001 Topps Archives Ted Hendricks Rookie Reprints PSA 9-$45
    2001 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs Lenny Moore PSA 8-$50
    2001 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs Ollie Matson PSA 8-$55
    2001 Topps Team Topps Legends Charlie Joiner PSA 8-$15
    2001 Topps Team Topps Legends John Hannah PSA 8-$20
    2001 Topps Team Topps Legends Tommy McDonald PSA 8-$30
    2001 Topps Reserve Jimmy Smith PSA 8-$15
    2001 Topps Gallery Eddie George PSA 9-$25
    2002 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs Gino Marchetti PSA 8-$25
    2002 SP Authentic Sign of the Times John Riggins PSA 10-$55
    2003 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Troy Aikman PSA 10-$85
    2003 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures Barry Sanders PSA 10-$175
    2003 Topps Pristine Willie Roaf Jersey Auto PSA 9-$25
    2004 Topps All Time Fan Favorites Hugh McElhenny PSA 9-$35
    2004 Topps All Time Fan Favorites Joe Delamielleure PSA 8-$15
    2004 Topps All Time Fan Favorites john Henry Johnson PSA 8-$35
    2004 UD Legends Legendary Signatures Doug Atkins PSA 9-$25
    2004 UD Legends Legendary Signatures Roger Wehrli PSA 10-$35
    2004 UD Legends Legendary Signatures Carl Eller PSA 10-$35
    2004 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures Earl Campbell PSA 10-$65
    2005 Leaf R/S Leroy Kelly Auto PSA 9-$25
    2005 TK Legacy Dante Lavelli PSA 8-$45
    2005 TK Legacy Jim Parker PSA 7-$30
    2005 Topps All American Autographs Merlin Olsen PSA 9- $45
    2005 Topps All American Autographs Mel Renfro PSA 9-$30
    2005 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Andre Reed PSA 10-$30
    2005 UD Legends Herb Adderley PSA 10-$30
    2005 UD Legends Bob Brown PSA 10-$25
    2005 UD Legends Dan Dierdorf PSA 10-$25
    2005 UD Reflections Chuck Noll PSA 9-$45
    2005 Ultimate Collection Jersey Auto #/25 PSA 10-$225
    2006 Press Pass Thurman Thomas Auto PSA 9- $25
    2006 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs Red #/52 Chuck Bednarik PSA 8-$30
    2006 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs Charley Trippi-$25
    2007 Leaf Limited Forrest Gregg Auto Press Plate Magenta 1/1-Authentic-$45
    2007 Press Pass Lee Roy Selmon Auto PSA 10-$30
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!