Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Official NFL HOF autograph set thread???

Comments

• Hello All,
    Most important, I agree with Mark, RIP Stan Jones. I did have the pleasure of getting an autograph on a few occasions here during HOF weekend. He was one of the approx. 120 or so that my 12 year old son Ben has had his picture taken with. He was always very nice and accomadating. Another regular attandee of HOF week gone.
    Rocke
    WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.
  • Went to PittsPuke today to the J.Paul show. Pretty good attandance for a Sunday. Gave a couple of items to JSA to get slabbed/authenticated, including a nice George Allen that I picked up. A "girlfriend" of mine Camille, ( she is a friend , that is also a girl ) that lives in Massillon was over there and made a few VERY nice pick-ups. A George Halas signed letter, on Bears letterhead, that was sent to ( I forget the guys name ) but he was the owner of I think, the Providence Steamroller. She got that from Phil Marks. Also picked a few other items from him. Then later, she boiught a nice 3 x 5 card that was signed by 5 or 6 "old-time" quarterbacks" one of which was Benny Friedman. Bought that from John Burk. This was the first time that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting/dealing with John. I look forward to seeing him again. Bart, you Rod and I are going to have to get over there to see him sometime this summer. I told him that you and Mark B. said hello. I previously mentioned Camille, because she has been a reader of this thread for a while now, and she just got signed up on this site. Please welcome her when she begins posting. She collects on a variety of items including gum cards, Goal Line Art cards, mini helmets, and 3 x 5 cards. Her collection is starting to get from the mediocre area to the advanced area. I think it will be nice to have a female contributor to this thread. All in all, a nice show.
    Rocke
    WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.
  • CatmanCatman Posts: 267 ✭✭
    I picked up a few 3x5's this weekend Bill George, George Trafton, and Cliff Battles on the Heritage auction. Pretty good price less than $100 for all three.

• I received this Rickey Jackson TTM w/ donation:

Todd

• revmoranrevmoran Posts: 398 ✭✭

<< <i> A George Halas signed letter, on Bears letterhead, that was sent to ( I forget the guys name ) but he was the owner of I think, the Providence Steamroller. She got that from Phil Marks.
    Rocke >>

Rocke - it would interesting to know if that letter was to Pearce Johnson, the manager of the Steamroller club who donated his archive to the Hall of Fame - it would be interesting because it would mean that stuff from the archive is making its way to the market.
  • I'll find out for sure to whom, and what the date is on the letter. I saw it on Phil's table, then a couple of hours later, Camill showed me the letter, and a couple of other things that she had bought from Phil. But, I guess I didn't really pay attention to whom it was sent. But trust me, it was a VERY nice letter.
    Rocke
  • wolfedenwolfeden Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Hi All,

I know most everyone that adds to this thread is watching the current Huggins & Scott auction. I would like to know if anyone is watching Lot#633? Why is this lot currently so cheap? I know the one letter is only signed "Turk" but the other letter with a full Marshall autograph. I wonder if people are questioning the George Marshall autograph ?? Is this authentic or secretarial? Any feedback?

Thanks,
    Ed
  • Here is some good news. If anyone is interested in this, you may PM me if you want. A collector/dealer I know has informed me that he is willing to sell a VERY nice piece from his collection. It is a black and white, autographed team picture of the 1941 Pittsburgh Steelers. I believe it is signed by the ENTIRE team and coaching staff. I HAVE seen this item personally. All the signatures are signed in black or blue fountain pen. I admit, almost all of the players, I have never heard of, or know anything about. That years team was a very unremarkable 1-9-1. Many of the autographs look GREAT and show off VERY well, but, Some of the autographs do NOT have good contrast with the background on which they were signed. ie: A player signed on a darker area of his uniform or darker area of background then maybe he could have. At any rate, EASILY, the autograph that has the BEST contrast, is the guy who was NOT wearing a uniform but, looks to have been wearing a white turtleneck sweater, and that signature is absolutely STUNNING. The picture measures approx. 16" high by 24" wide. Oh, by the way, the guy in the white sweater, that is standing on the far right hand side of the picture with the PERFECT autograph? That signature is signed Walter Kiesling. He also wrote next to his name (coach) in paranthesis. As you can guess , this is NOT cheap. But , for only 60% of what you will pay for a cancelled check of Kiesling, you can own a entire team signed picture, including an autograph that is every bit as nice as the check. This item is positively guaranteed to be 100% authentic or your $$$ back. As Steve McQueen said at the end of The Towering Inferno, "You know where to reach me"
    Rocke
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    A happy night tonight . . . Needed the Luckman, Baugh, Connor and VanBuren...

• jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    congrats scott.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Hello ,
    I have received 3 pictures of the ' 41 team signed 16 x 24 picture signed by the entire Steeler team, including Walt Kiesling. I have forwarded the pictures onto those individuals that showed interest. If anyone else has an interest in getting this rare find, just drop me a note. Thanks. Rocke
  • Can I be the first to say, " Congratulations Greg, nice pick-up on the Steve Owen card"
    Rocke
  • cfhofercfhofer Posts: 258 ✭✭
    The hammer price on the Pollard 3x5 is a shocker ($3500)! I think the one that sold for $500 on Hunts auction was much nicer.
  • gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Can I be the first to say, " Congratulations Greg, nice pick-up on the Steve Owen card"
    Rocke >>

Rocke,

Actually, I didn't win it. I dropped out of the competition at $1100. I'm still leery of the card and didn't want to pay top dollar for an auto'd card that may not be authentic.

Rgs,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • HuggyfaceHuggyface Posts: 304 ✭✭

<< <i>I was the high bidder of the Fritz Pollard signed 3x5 from the Hunt Auction this summer. I just got it back from PSA/DNA and I wanted to show it off. With buyers fee and postage the total was a little under $480. Tim

image >>

Here is the Pollard I won from Hunt's last year. It is much nicer than the one on H&S. Did anyone win anything from H&S? I bid on the Chamberlin & Trafton and lost by $50 and I also bid on the Marshal and Turk letters but didn't win.
  • KLS23KLS23 Posts: 1,581
    Still interested in the Pop Warner from the H&S auction if anyone from the boards won the lot. Just contact me with an asking price. Thanks.

Ken

• << <i>

<< <i>Can I be the first to say, " Congratulations Greg, nice pick-up on the Steve Owen card"
    Rocke >>

Rocke,

Actually, I didn't win it. I dropped out of the competition at $1100. I'm still leery of the card and didn't want to pay top dollar for an auto'd card that may not be authentic.

Rgs,

Greg M. >>

Wow, Sorry Greg. I honestly thought that lot would go for close to 1,800.00 or so. When I got on last night when I got home from work and saw it was at 1,100.00 and had just ended, I figured you had to have for sure. There are more of those out there, you'll get one.
    Rocke
  • tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭
    Ok, another fess up moment...... Who picked up the Tony Latone autographed letter yesterday?

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731
  • revmoranrevmoran Posts: 398 ✭✭

<< <i>Ok, another fess up moment...... Who picked up the Tony Latone autographed letter yesterday? >>

I'll confess to the Chamberlain and Trafton autographs but missed out on the Tony Latone - - I wonder how long it was up there - not long enough to make it into my email notifications on saved searches.
    It was up a whole 2 hours.

• Hey guys I have a question for some of you autograph collectors. I am looking to pick up a few signed index cards of football HOFers. What would be some good guys to choose who aren't that common but also not too rare where I am gonna have to break the bank for them. Any help is really appreciated! thanks.

• << <i>Hey guys I have a question for some of you autograph collectors. I am looking to pick up a few signed index cards of football HOFers. What would be some good guys to choose who aren't that common but also not too rare where I am gonna have to break the bank for them. Any help is really appreciated! thanks. >>

Hello,
    Well, the good news is that there is no shortage of deceased Hall of Famers that you can pick up at reasonable prices. I didn't bother to list the obvious ones that can be picked up cheaply (Stram, Connor, Bulldog Turner, Musso etc. ) With a little diligence and effort, within a year you should be able to pick-up the following deceased Hall of Famers on unlined, non-personalized 3 x 5 cards for LESS than $100.00 each : , Earl Clark, Red Grange, George Halas, Mel Hein, Don Hutson, Bronko Nagurski, Ernie Nevers, Clarke Hinkle, Art Rooney, George Trafton, Dan Fortmann, Sid Luckman, Bob Waterfield, Paul Brown, Bobby Layne, Ken Strong, Cliff Battles, Alex Wojciechowicz, Jack Christiansen, Frank Kinard, Ray Flaherty, Pete Rozelle, Buck Buchanan, Walter Payton, & Bob Hayes.
    You should be able to pick-up these deceased Hall of Famers on unlined, non-personalized 3 x 5 cards for LESS than $200.00 each : Cal Hubbard, Ed Healey, Link Lyman, Mike Michalske, Joe Stydahar, Emlen Tunnell, Wayne Millner, Norm VanBrocklin, Bill George, Jim Conzelman & George Allen. You can also get Henry Jordan and Derrick Thomas checks for less than $200.00 now. You may even get VERY lucky and pick up a couple of this group for less than $100.00. I own 2 George Allen autographs ( 1 PSA & 1 JSA authenticated autographs, and have paid less than $100.00 COMBINED for BOTH of them !!! )
    In my opinion, there are 25 Hall of Famers that you are almost guaranteed to pay $200.00 and up for.
    Good Luck, and keep us informed on your progress.
    Rocke

• << <i>The hammer price on the Pollard 3x5 is a shocker ($3500)! I think the one that sold for $500 on Hunts auction was much nicer. >>

WOW !!!!! I could NOT believe what that went for. When I got home from work, it was at $1,800.00. I couldn't believe the way those 2 ( or 3 )? guys were going at it. I am pretty disappointed, I only won one lot. I won lot # 636, the NFLPA awards program that was signed on the front cover by Walter Payton, and is signed on the inside by 15 others, including, Jerome Brown, John Mackey and the reason I bought it, the Reggie White. I have a nice Reggie White, authenticated and slabbed. It is a slip of unlined, non-personalized white paper, cut to the size of a 3 x 5, but it is signed in blue sharpie, and had probably been used for a couple of dozen autographs previous to my signature. I like the one in the program much better. Now I will have to see if I can bring myself to cut it out of the program or not. I am still kicking myself in the A*S that when I got Ben's picture with Reggie at the CSA show, that I didn't get a ballpoint pen 3 x 5 card. But.... who knew?
    Rocke

• << <i>

<< <i>Hey guys I have a question for some of you autograph collectors. I am looking to pick up a few signed index cards of football HOFers. What would be some good guys to choose who aren't that common but also not too rare where I am gonna have to break the bank for them. Any help is really appreciated! thanks. >>

Hello,
    Well, the good news is that there is no shortage of deceased Hall of Famers that you can pick up at reasonable prices. I didn't bother to list the obvious ones that can be picked up cheaply (Stram, Connor, Bulldog Turner, Musso etc. ) With a little diligence and effort, within a year you should be able to pick-up the following deceased Hall of Famers on unlined, non-personalized 3 x 5 cards for LESS than $100.00 each : , Earl Clark, Red Grange, George Halas, Mel Hein, Don Hutson, Bronko Nagurski, Ernie Nevers, Clarke Hinkle, Art Rooney, George Trafton, Dan Fortmann, Sid Luckman, Bob Waterfield, Paul Brown, Bobby Layne, Ken Strong, Cliff Battles, Alex Wojciechowicz, Jack Christiansen, Frank Kinard, Ray Flaherty, Pete Rozelle, Buck Buchanan, Walter Payton, & Bob Hayes.
    You should be able to pick-up these deceased Hall of Famers on unlined, non-personalized 3 x 5 cards for LESS than $200.00 each : Cal Hubbard, Ed Healey, Link Lyman, Mike Michalske, Joe Stydahar, Emlen Tunnell, Wayne Millner, Norm VanBrocklin, Bill George, Jim Conzelman & George Allen. You can also get Henry Jordan and Derrick Thomas checks for less than $200.00 now. You may even get VERY lucky and pick up a couple of this group for less than $100.00. I own 2 George Allen autographs ( 1 PSA & 1 JSA authenticated autographs, and have paid less than $100.00 COMBINED for BOTH of them !!! )
    In my opinion, there are 25 Hall of Famers that you are almost guaranteed to pay $200.00 and up for.
    Good Luck, and keep us informed on your progress.
    Rocke >>

Thanks man that was a huge help. I would be interested in picking up most of the under 100 ones and hopefully I would like to get a Tunnell and Van Brocklin. With not much to go by how do you know how much to offer on signatures of specific guys?
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Rocke:

PM sent . . .
  • Well here is my first pickup to start off. Nothing huge, but Hein was a pioneer for offensive lineman and I feel I got a fair price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160435973299&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1516wt_857
  • That is a nice pickup. Good luck.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion

• << <i>Well here is my first pickup to start off. Nothing huge, but Hein was a pioneer for offensive lineman and I feel I got a fair price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160435973299&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1516wt_857 >>

Hello,
    Well that's a GREAT start. That is a SUPER pick-up for that price.
  • Ya thanks man you were a ton of help. I also thought this was nice to start.
    A couple of new purchases for me in the past few weeks -

There is Dan Fortmann signed Proof Card GLA up for bid on eBay #29. Has a full JSA letter and a "Buy Now" of $1500 with a starting did of $1350.

Also, the HOF announced the upcoming signings for this years class, a cool $500 for the class and they will ONLY sign flats. There will also be separate signings for class individuals and other HOFer's As expected Emmitt Smith is $229 for a flat, $249 for a mini and $269 for jerseys or anything Florida and an extra $189 for any inscriptions. The price of $500 I think was expected to support Emmitt's ego. Jerry Rice is $149 which is par for him and the others are in the $39/$49 dollar area. See Pro Football HOF for details.

• << <i>There is Dan Fortmann signed Proof Card GLA up for bid on eBay #29. Has a full JSA letter and a "Buy Now" of $1500 with a starting did of $1350.

Also, the HOF announced the upcoming signings for this years class, a cool $500 for the class and they will ONLY sign flats. There will also be separate signings for class individuals and other HOFer's As expected Emmitt Smith is $229 for a flat, $249 for a mini and $269 for jerseys or anything Florida and an extra $189 for any inscriptions. The price of $500 I think was expected to support Emmitt's ego. Jerry Rice is $149 which is par for him and the others are in the $39/$49 dollar area. See Pro Football HOF for details. >>

Well, the winning bidder on the Fortmann matches up with the Ebay rating of one of the sellers listed on " my favorite sellers " on Ebay. I am sure that the Fortmann will be at the National in Baltimore with a price tag of about 4K. I need a Fortmann since I traded my #1/50 to Rod a year or so ago.
    Rocke
  • I know that this is going to sound a little off the wall....... but here goes anyway. I have been working on a set of index cards of the 104 football Hall of famers that have died. The index cards have the players name, date of birth, date of death, city, state, and cemetery name where they are buried. I have located the cemetery, and in some instances, exact plot locations, for nearly all of the deceased HoFers. I am hoping that YOU can help me with the ones I can't find. I want to have them separated by state, then when I travel somewhere, I can stop by a gravesite if it's not to far out of the way. I will be happy to answer any questions, such as if Reese wants to know if there are any HoFers buried in Indiana ( NONE ), or if Ken wants to know how many HoFers are buried in Virginia ( TWO ) and will give cities and name of cemeteries. However of the 104 decesed Hall of Famers, I have not been able to find the city, state or cemetery name of 26 Hall of Famers. If anyone can help, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Please post, or PM me with any info. you can find. I need help with the following :
    Mel Hein
    Don Hutson
    Clarke Hinkle
    Mike Michalske
    Dan Fortmann
    Otto Graham
    Bob Waterfield
    Bill Dudley
    George McAfee
    Ken Strong
    Joe Stydahar
    Emlen Tunnell
    Marion Motley
    Turk Edwards
    Leo Nomellini
    Jack Christiansen
    Norm VanBrocklin
    Bill George
    Roosevelt Brown
    Ray Flaherty
    Arnie Weinmeister
    Gene Upshaw
    Jim Finks
    Henry Jordan
    Stan Jones
    Benny Friedman
    As I said, I know this is a little bit off the wall...........
    Rocke

<< <i>I know that this is going to sound a little off the wall....... but here goes anyway. I have been working on a set of index cards of the 104 football Hall of famers that have died. The index cards have the players name, date of birth, date of death, city, state, and cemetery name where they are buried. I have located the cemetery, and in some instances, exact plot locations, for nearly all of the deceased HoFers. I am hoping that YOU can help me with the ones I can't find. I want to have them separated by state, then when I travel somewhere, I can stop by a gravesite if it's not to far out of the way. I will be happy to answer any questions, such as if Reese wants to know if there are any HoFers buried in Indiana ( NONE ), or if Ken wants to know how many HoFers are buried in Virginia ( TWO ) and will give cities and name of cemeteries. However of the 104 decesed Hall of Famers, I have not been able to find the city, state or cemetery name of 26 Hall of Famers. If anyone can help, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Please post, or PM me with any info. you can find. I need help with the following :
    Mel Hein
    Don Hutson
    Clarke Hinkle
    Mike Michalske
    Dan Fortmann
    Otto Graham
    Bob Waterfield
    Bill Dudley
    George McAfee
    Ken Strong
    Joe Stydahar
    Emlen Tunnell
    Marion Motley
    Turk Edwards
    Leo Nomellini
    Jack Christiansen
    Norm VanBrocklin
    Bill George
    Roosevelt Brown
    Ray Flaherty
    Arnie Weinmeister
    Gene Upshaw
    Jim Finks
    Henry Jordan
    Stan Jones
    Benny Friedman
    As I said, I know this is a little bit off the wall...........
    Rocke >>

This link should give the info for Jordan.

Jordan

there is even a picture of the headstone.

use findagrave.com for the others it might work.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
    Mike (Revmoran),

I sent you a PM.

Thanks,
    Ed
    Success! I sent Rickey Jackson (2) cards for him to sign and yesterday I received (1) card signed from him, but I think it was the best, gotta love that haircut.....

Congrats on the Jackson. Gald it all worked out for you.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Hello,
    Nice pick-up on the Rickey Jackson Dave. Congrats.
    Thanks Jay for the info. on the Henry Jordan gravesite. Got a lead on Ken Strong.... I'll try to see if the funeral Home where he was , is still in business, then see if they can help me out with the name of the cemetery. If anyone can help me out with any of the others, I would GREATLY appreciate it. I have used that findagrave.com website.... that's where I got most of my info on the one's I DO have. I don't think, or couldn't find the other one's though.
    Don't know if anyone has seen it yet or not, but check out Rich Albersheim's new website. MAJOR UPGRADE. Really looks good. IMO, his Goal Line Art cards, are for the most part, very reasonably priced. A lesser % of his index cards etc. though is fairly priced. These are three that REALLY jumped out at me for being to high:
    $495.00 for a George Halas 3 x 5 card. It is a nice one, but I have bought 3 just about as nice, and have payed less than $175.00 TOTAL..for all three !!!
    $495.00 for a Henry Jordan check. Maybe a year ago, but they sell every week on Ebay for between 125.00-175.00
    $250.00 for a PERSONALIZED 3 x 5 card of George Trafton.
    I like Rich, have bought about 6 to 8 autographs from him, either on Ebay or at the 5 National's in Cleveland, He has always been fair with me, but I do think he is a little high sometimes. Just my opinion. BUT, his new website is VERY nice.
    Rocke
    Rocke, I agree the website is VERY nice and I agree with everything that you say about Rich and his prices.
    I have emailed Albersheim a few times about this. He has a Bill Gray letter that he is selling. He states that he died in 1978 at the age of 56. He is very much alive and it is one of the MANY mistakes the Encyclopedia (Total Football) has in their book and that everyone has copied. Why not change the information when someone, especially me with my web site, let you know of an error? I have interviewed Gray, so it is not like I am making it up.

I agree, his prices are high. I like that fact hat he shows the items with his new web site.

Jim

Rocke,

I just looked at Rich Albersheim's website and I also agree it is improved from before. I like how you can see pictures of each item. I also agree Rich can be high on some items time to time but he is not any different then most of the major guys selling autographs. I always have found Rich to be very honest and upfront on anything he sells. It seems like most of the auction houses are going to that type of format on the internet but Rich is the first that I have noticed to use it as a selling tool.

Ed
    Hi Guys,

I wanted to let everyone know that I have a 8 X 10 signed Curly Lambeau photo for sale. I purchased it about a year ago and I need to sell it to purchase something else to add to my addiction, sorry I mean collection. I have added photos for everyone to look at and also it comes with a full letter from JSA. I was looking to get about $1,300. If you are interested please send me a PM or e-mail me at: ewolfe@wi.rr.com

Thanks for your time,
    Ed

Hey guys,

Picked up this 1948 Rose Bowl football program signed by the entire Michigan football team and coaches. Amazing piece with the only negative thing being that the cover is detached. I've attached scans of the coaches and a few players. The big names on the coaching staff are Fritz Crisler and Bennie Oosterbaan. But you guys may be more interested in Lennie Ford. I'm actually looking to sell this piece, so please PM me if interested or want scans of the remaining sigs. I'd do $1300 OBO. -Mark

<< <i>Hey guys,

Picked up this 1948 Rose Bowl football program signed by the entire Michigan football team and coaches. Amazing piece with the only negative thing being that the cover is detached. I've attached scans of the coaches and a few players. The big names on the coaching staff are Fritz Crisler and Bennie Oosterbaan. But you guys may be more interested in Lennie Ford. I'm actually looking to sell this piece, so please PM me if interested or want scans of the remaining sigs. I'd do $1300 OBO. -Mark

image >>

Hey Mark,

That is an awesome piece. I love the Lennie Ford. Congrats.

Ed
    In case anyone is interested someon just put up for sale on eBay set # 12/100 of GLA cards complete through 2009 complete with all of the extras. The Buy now price is $9950.00 and a starting bid of $8950. The seller, who I'm sure is probably on this website is "Matstamp" and the eBay item # is 350365311199. I wish I had the cash I would snag it.
    Hey guys,

I just listed on ebay several amazing collections that some of you may be interested in: Complete autograph collection of michigan football head coaches from 1900-1989, near complete (-1) autograph collection of Michigan football all-americans from 1901-1940 (Fielding Yost's tenure), a signed 8x10 photo of Willie Heston, the 1948 Michigan signed Rose Bowl program (with Len Ford) and an outstanding 19th century Princeton football collection of autographs and cabinet photos.

Thanks

Mark
    cfhofer
    I would like to get some feedback on some new scans I uploaded to my set. I have rescaned all of my cards so far I have updated the first 40 cards.

Please let me know what you think. You can compare to the rest to see the difference in scaning.

Jay
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • BigRed7BigRed7 Posts: 245 ✭✭✭

<< <i>In case anyone is interested someon just put up for sale on eBay set # 12/100 of GLA cards complete through 2009 complete with all of the extras. The Buy now price is $9950.00 and a starting bid of $8950. The seller, who I'm sure is probably on this website is "Matstamp" and the eBay item # is 350365311199. I wish I had the cash I would snag it. >>

Well I pulled the trigger on this set, after an enjoyable conversation with Rocke, I'm the new owner. Again, It was a pleasure to talk with you Rocke, and I hope to see your collection In the future.
  • HuggyfaceHuggyface Posts: 304 ✭✭

<< <i>Hi Guys,

I wanted to let everyone know that I have a 8 X 10 signed Curly Lambeau photo for sale. I purchased it about a year ago and I need to sell it to purchase something else to add to my addiction, sorry I mean collection. I have added photos for everyone to look at and also it comes with a full letter from JSA. I was looking to get about $1,300. If you are interested please send me a PM or e-mail me at: ewolfe@wi.rr.com

Thanks for your time,
    Ed

image >>

Congratulations on selling this is on e-bay.

<< <i>

<< <i>Hi Guys,

Thanks for your time,
    Ed

image >>

Congratulations on selling this is on e-bay. >>

Thank you. I was surprised that it sold so quickly.