Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Official NFL HOF autograph set thread???

Comments

• Hello all,
    Well, I guess I couldn't have asked for any more than I got. Not only did Beckett put my Steve Owen card in their magazine, but, this is even better. If you click on Huggins & Scott auction website, the card is one of the featured items that appears on the Homepage. I'll tell you, the last few months have really been something for me.
    Rocke
    WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.
  • tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭
    I am sure there are a few here bidding or about to bid on this item. The auction states it is an autograph of Princeton Football Player William Church. Well, I have my doubts. Look at these to pictures. The first is an auction stating it is HIS signature. The second is an envelope that was written TO William Church. I believe they were written by the same person. Note the gap between the R and CH in his last name. Note the 'Raised' C in his Last name. If I am wrong with this, and i guess I could be....there were 2 different guys in 1895 that wrote almost identical

The owner "Prewarsports" is either pulling a fast one (he stated he sold a few of his 'Autographs' before) or is ....well...you decide. Albersheim's has an autograph of William Church that I believe he got from Prewarsports. He is selling it for a few thousand??? I'd stay away if I were you.

What do you think? Am I missing something here???

Supposedly an autograph of William Church

Addressed TO Church;

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731
  • cfhofercfhofer Posts: 258 ✭✭
    Jim

Prewarsports purchased Church's college scrapbook a couple years ago from an antique dealer. Prior to the sale of that scrapbook, I acquired the first two pieces posted from that antique dealer. They are not the greatest quality, but hey...they are over 110 years old!

I don't think prewarsports is trying to deceive anyone, but I do agree that the current signature listed on ebay is not consistent with the ones I have posted here. However I can confirm that the source of prewarsports signatures are from Church's personal scrapbook.

Here is a signed banquet program of the 1896 Princeton football team. Bob Church's signature is the third one down.

Next is another signed banquet program from the 1896 Princeton football team. Church's typical signature is on the bottom.

Last is a pencil signature cropped from an exam paper of Church's. I acquired this piece from Prewarsports after he acquired the scrapbook.

Hope this helps!

Mark
  • alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭
    Anyone have a Dan Rooney auto card available for sale? PM me a scan and price please.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,380 ✭✭✭✭
    For you guys very near the top of the football HOF auto set, did you keep track of what it cost total? Which player was most expensive?
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    Here were the big ones for me:

These are all signed trading cards.

George Allen- $250
    Bert Bell-$200
    Jack Christiansen-$100
    Al Davis-$200
    Turk Edwards-$500
    Jim Finks-$400
    Benny Friedman-$400
    Bill George-$150
    Arnie Herber-$650
    Cal Hubbard-$100
    Henry Jordan-$400
    Bobby Layne-$125
    Tuffy Leemans-$250
    Vince Lombardi-$350
    Link Lyman-$400
    Johnny Blood McNally-$500
    Wayne Millner-$200
    Ernie Nevers- $300
    Greasy Neale-$600
    Ray Nitschke-$125
    Walter Payton-$300
    Dan Reeves-$700
    Joe Stydahar-$200
    Derrick Thomas-$125
    George Trafton-$200
    Emlen Tunnell-$250
    Norm Van Brocklin-$200
    Bob Waterfield-$150

These are the guys I haven't been able to find signed cards for, but bought signatures (3X5's, Cuts, photos, ect...)

Guy Chamberlin-$600
    Jimmy Conzelman-$200
    Paddy Driscoll-$250
    Len Ford-$500
    Joe Guyon-$250
    Bill Hewitt-$1,000
    George Preston Marshall-$400
    Steve Owen-$600
    Fritz Pollard-$1,000
    Jim Thorpe-$950

I'm still missing signatures of Chales Bidwell, Joe Carr, Fats Henry, Walt Kiesling, Curly Lambeau, Tim Mara, and Hugh Ray. Given I had the money, I could probably knock off Henry and Lambeau for around 2K. The others are different story. Even if I had the money, I'm not sure I could track the others down.

I hope this helps John. Are you going to start picking up some of these guys even if it's not a signed rookie card?

Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
    This is a bummer. I've been waiting and waiting for a checklist for 2009 Donruss Limited Cuts set in hopes that Panini would include some tough signatures like they did this year with Donruss Classics. Well, here is the checklist and it's disappointing to say the least. I was expecting more for a $100 per pack product.

Limited Cuts

1 Alex Wojciechowicz C- Detroit Lions 7
    2 Bert Bell O- Philadelphia Eagles 20
    3 Clyde "Bulldog" Turner LB- Chicago Bears 6
    4 Dante Lavelli TE- Cleveland Browns 22
    5 Doak Walker RB- Detroit Lions 3
    6 Elroy “Crazylegs” Hirsch WR- Los Angeles Rams 15
    7 Frank Gatski C- Cleveland Browns 25
    8 Frank Kinard - Brooklyn Dodgers 10
    9 George Connor LB- Chicago Bears 8
    10 George McAfee RB- Chicago Bears 26
    11 Jay Berwanger RB- University of Chicago 16
    12 Jim Parker DT- Baltimore Colts 13
    13 John Henry Johnson FB- Pittsburgh Steelers 11
    14 Johnny Unitas- Baltimore Colts 10
    15 Lamar Hunt O- Kansas City Chiefs 14
    16 Morris “Red” Badgro DE- New York Giants 25
    17 Ollie Matson- Los Angeles Rams 16
    18 Otto Graham QB- Cleveland Browns 7
    19 Paul Brown CH- Cleveland Brown 10
    20 Roosevelt Brown OT- New York Giants 25
    21 Sammy Baugh QB- Washington Redskins 25
    22 Sid Gillman CH- Los Angeles Rams 10
    23 Tony Canadeo RB- Green Bay Packers 25
    24 Walter Payton RB- Chicago Bears 10
    25 Weeb EwbankCH- New York Jets 25
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
  • gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This is a bummer. I've been waiting and waiting for a checklist for 2009 Donruss Limited Cuts set in hopes that Panini would include some tough signatures like they did this year with Donruss Classics. Well, here is the checklist and it's disappointing to say the least. I was expecting more for a $100 per pack product.

Limited Cuts

1 Alex Wojciechowicz C- Detroit Lions 7
    2 Bert Bell O- Philadelphia Eagles 20
    3 Clyde "Bulldog" Turner LB- Chicago Bears 6
    4 Dante Lavelli TE- Cleveland Browns 22
    5 Doak Walker RB- Detroit Lions 3
    6 Elroy “Crazylegs” Hirsch WR- Los Angeles Rams 15
    7 Frank Gatski C- Cleveland Browns 25
    8 Frank Kinard - Brooklyn Dodgers 10
    9 George Connor LB- Chicago Bears 8
    10 George McAfee RB- Chicago Bears 26
    11 Jay Berwanger RB- University of Chicago 16
    12 Jim Parker DT- Baltimore Colts 13
    13 John Henry Johnson FB- Pittsburgh Steelers 11
    14 Johnny Unitas- Baltimore Colts 10
    15 Lamar Hunt O- Kansas City Chiefs 14
    16 Morris “Red” Badgro DE- New York Giants 25
    17 Ollie Matson- Los Angeles Rams 16
    18 Otto Graham QB- Cleveland Browns 7
    19 Paul Brown CH- Cleveland Brown 10
    20 Roosevelt Brown OT- New York Giants 25
    21 Sammy Baugh QB- Washington Redskins 25
    22 Sid Gillman CH- Los Angeles Rams 10
    23 Tony Canadeo RB- Green Bay Packers 25
    24 Walter Payton RB- Chicago Bears 10
    25 Weeb EwbankCH- New York Jets 25 >>

Reese,

That is a pretty lame lineup. Most of those autographs can be had on a Swell or Fleer IR card for under 50. Too bad there weren't any cuts of the guys that we need.

Rgs,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
    Greg,

When does Playoff National Treasures come out? I think that may be our next shot at some decent cuts.

Reese
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333

<< <i>Greg,

When does Playoff National Treasures come out? I think that may be our next shot at some decent cuts.

Reese >>

Reese,

All I've seen are sneak peaks on the Beckett boards. The cut auto shown was of Doak Walker which isn't encouraging. We'll see...but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
  • Hey,

Kirk Welch strikes again:}. He told me that he sells piles of those guys autographs to the card companies. He mentioned it was in the thousands at the National. I pulled a cut from Donruss Classics this year and got Hank Stram. Not a bad autograph to have, but as you say could have probably been purchased for under $50 easy.

Ken
  • Hey guys,

Just posted my wantlist on the Buy/Trade/Sell board. I figured I would post a link here since this group is tapped in to the best sources for football autographs. Thanks in advance.

Ken

Ken's Autograph Wantlist

<< <i>Hey,

Kirk Welch strikes again:}. He told me that he sells piles of those guys autographs to the card companies. He mentioned it was in the thousands at the National. I pulled a cut from Donruss Classics this year and got Hank Stram. Not a bad autograph to have, but as you say could have probably been purchased for under $50 easy.

Ken >>

This thread SHOULD NOT be on page 2! I like cut auto'd cards when the cut is taken from a scrap of paper or index card...where it looks good when mounted on the "new" card. I really dislike when existing cards or pictures are hacked up and slapped on a "new" card which sells for multiples of what the "old" item would have...

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
    FYI, I just bought a 1300+ autographed football card lot. I'm going to keep some of the card and sell the rest. Let me know if there were any auto'd cards that you are interested in. See the link below.

1st link

2nd link

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
  • jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    greg check your pms
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • WOW! That's some haul. Were any of the cards pulled from packs? They look like they were mostly TTM. Any background story to this collection?
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion

<< <i>WOW! That's some haul. Were any of the cards pulled from packs? They look like they were mostly TTM. Any background story to this collection? >>

It look like ~10% were pulled from packs (e.g. Signature Rookies), however the rest were TTM. I'm hoping to break even and still be able to keep some of the cards for my sets (e.g. 1976 Topps). I can't wait to get it!

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
    I found an old football book of mine that has some really great pictures of some well known and obscure players. I thought I would share some of them. If you want to see more let me know and I can post them. I will show 2 pages to start. The first one has Lloyd Madden, a guy I had the pleasure to interview this past summer. He is #29 on the oldest living pro football player list as I write this. He recently turned 91 and seems to be doing great.

Got to love the picture of Charley Malone and Bob Masterson. Imagine wearing those helmets?

The second picture has guys like Duke Slater and Vic Sears. Red Seick looks like one tough guy!

Thanks for sharing Jim. There are many guys left alive from that page...maybe 6 or 7. Out of curiosity, and assuming that you're written to Lloyd Madden TTM, what did you send for him to sign? I've been having a tough time finding anything relevant for him to sign...

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
    It is hard sometimes to locate items for these older guys to sign. Make some CIC's or if you can find a photo send that. Another thing is to get a copy of the front of a program from the year the player played and see if you can print it out.

Hey Guys,

I've been going through my collection and selling (prefer trading) off my doubles. Any interest in this autograph of Pudge Heffelfinger? I'll take $700 OBO.

Thanks

Mark
    vintageuofm@yahoo.com
  • Mark,

Is the Pudge fingerprint and DNA extra?:}.

Ken
    Would give a whole new meaning to PSA/DNA authentication...
    If anyone is interested in this photo signed by Al Lassman and Alton Marsters send me a PM.

• jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If anyone is interested in this photo signed by Al Lassman and Alton Marsters send me a PM. >>

Your PMs aren't on, I might be interested in the photo.
  • Hey Greg,
    Don't know if you noticed or not, but a guy on Ebay with the name Gretch2662 has quite a few Goal Line Art cards for sale at what I think are fairly reasonable prices. By my count, he has FIVE of the ones that you need.
    Rocke
    WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.
  • Hey all,

If anyone has or knows someone who has an Arnie Herber, Russ Letlow, George Christensen, or Guy Chamberlin autograph to sell for a decent price.....please drop me a PM or e-mail. Thanks in advance!

Ken

E-mail: ken_ams@hotmail.com
    All,

I just broke a nearly 1200 autographed card lot which consists of certified and TTM obtained autographs (mainly post 1970). Please e-mail me at montooth13@yahoo.com and I'll e-mail you back with the excel file attached. I will sell the cards on a first come, first serve basis.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:

<< <i>Hey Greg,
    Don't know if you noticed or not, but a guy on Ebay with the name Gretch2662 has quite a few Goal Line Art cards for sale at what I think are fairly reasonable prices. By my count, he has FIVE of the ones that you need.
    Rocke >>

Rocke,

Thanks for letting me know. I would love to finish my GLA set, however I'm knee deep working on other vintage sets. I'm picked up some great cards lately - I'll post pictures soon (including a bunch that I bought over the weekend at the Sun Time show).

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:

<< <i>greg check your pms >>

Jay,

It was great to catch up w/ you at the Sun Times show...and I hope that I didn't drool on your Lambeau or Driscoll cards... Thanks for letting me see them in person...great pickups!

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:

<< <i>WOW! That's some haul. Were any of the cards pulled from packs? They look like they were mostly TTM. Any background story to this collection? >>

Frank,

I bought the collection from a dealer in upstate NY who bought the collection from a long time collector. Included in the lot were several of the letters that the collector sent with his requests...so it definately seems legit. It is a very nice lot.

What's funny is that approximately 20 signed 1957 Topps cards were included in the lot including 2 that I need. The only problem - the dipsh*t cut the 1957 Topps cards IN HALF and mailed out the half with the players picture to get signed. I could have cried when I saw the cards....

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
    Look at this butch job. The 75 Fleer IR signed by Jim Parker sells for around $8 to $10. UD buys the card, absolutely destroys it, pastes the carcass onto a newly created card, sells the pack for god knows how much and the lucky collector tries to sell the butch job for $200. Unreal! I also saw a YA Tittle cut auto that was carved from a Goal Line Art card. Another travesty!

Rgs,

Greg M.

Jim Parker

References:
  • bdbopbdbop Posts: 102 ✭✭
    I have the following signed football cards that I am looking to sell. Otherwise, they will be placed on e-bay next week.

1971 Jim Tyrer (Chiefs) - signed in blue ballpoint (card #206) - Died 1981 - looking for $60
    1971 Hewritt Dixon (Raiders) - signed in red ballpoint (card #95) - Died 1992 - looking for $80
    1984 Walter Payton (Bears) - Topps card #229 - Instant Replay - Died 1999 - faded black marker*
    1988 Walter Payton (Bears) - Topps card #5 - Record Breaker - Died 1999 - blue Sharpie *
    *the Payton cards are being sold together - looking for $75 for the pair

Scans are available...just give me an e-mail address to send them to.

Bart
  • Greg,

That really is a butch job. What an ugly card.

Todd
  • Hey Mark,

Check your e-mail:}. Thanks.

Ken
  • Greg,

Agree, that is one ugly card. I love the design around the cut especially:}. I refuse to buy manufacture certified cuts for that very reason, they are typically overpriced by several multiples because of the perceived scarcity and I would rather have the original item as it presents better. I do understand for you registry guys though why you chase them!

Ken
  • Hey guys,

So what do you think honestly about this purchase I just made:

Len Ford Autograph

I compared the autograph to other "Lennie Ford" examples and it definitely did not match up perfectly. It was close, but the "L" was different and the slant on the "F" was different. I decided to take a chance though based on the price, my 85% confidence in the sig, and the JSA authentication. I will probably cut and submit to PSA/DNA to get it encapsulated.

Ken

• Hey Ken,
    Nice pick-up. The first time they listed that autograph about 6-8 months ago, they had it listed for something like $ 1,000.00 or make an offer. I offered $ 500.00 , they responded and said that they would not accept anything less than $ 750.00 SHREWD move on their part. I'll take it off your hands for $ 500.00 any day of the week. Was that a BIN? Unbelievable !!!
    Rocke
  • Rocke,

Yes, it was a Thanksgiving special I guess. They sent me an e-mail saying it ships Monday, so we will see. I used my credit card just to be safe. I am guessing you felt it was solid if you offered $500:}. Thanks for the feedback.

Ken
  • Nice pick up on the Len Ford. You experience with the seller is similar to one I had with a gentlemen who has a Pete Henry check for sale. A few months back I asked the Board their opinion on a price and everyone seemed to agree that $900-$1000 was a fair market price. In April the seller had the check for a hair under $1,000 and now has the check for almost $1,600. I offered him his April price and he turned it down saying "he was comfortable with the price he is asking." My question is, what is the current market for vintage Football Hall of Famers? I think it is rather soft, my point is based on some of the purchases I've been able to make in the past 6 months including recently picking up a Bill Hewitt and Bert Bell signed check with JSA authentication for $825 on e-bay. Thoughts? Thanks, Tim.
  • Tim,

Well, considering that I picked up a Henry Jordan autographed program for $300 recently, Joe Guyon signed 1932 sheet for $160, and a few other "deals" in my opinion....I would have to believe that either the market is a little softer right now due to the economy or more material is being unearthed and made available.

Ken
    Has anyone dealt with Ron Gordon before? Are his prices fair or silly? If you prefer to tell me in private, my email address is vintageuofm@yahoo.com

Ken - your Heff will go out this Monday, I promise. Was called into work on Saturday, but will have Monday off. Thanks again.

• I've dealt with Ron in the past. His prices aren't the cheapest, but he is legit and I wouldn't question any of his material.
  • bdbopbdbop Posts: 102 ✭✭
    For the most part, I have found Ron Gordon to be extremely fair on prices and have purchased a lot of items from him over the past several years.

Bart
    I've also had nothing but positive experiences with Ron.
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
  • Mark,

No worries, get it out whenever you can. Ditto everyone else...several solid purchases from Ron.

Ken

<< <i>Mark,

No worries, get it out whenever you can. Ditto everyone else...several solid purchases from Ron.

Ken >>

Agreed - Ron is a great guy to deal with.

Greg M.

References:
    As some of you know, I recently broke a 1200 card collection and am selling them individually. Included are quite a few HOFers..but nothing too expensive. Please PM or e-mail me at montooth13 at yahoo.com and I'll forward the excel file with each card listed.

Rgs,

Greg M.

References:
    Here are the results of my recent submission. Most of these are signed RCs.

29 1 16152974 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1948 BOWMAN 36 BULLDOG TURNER PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    30 1 16152975 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1948 BOWMAN 63 PETE PIHOS PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    31 1 16152976 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1948 BOWMAN 61 ALEX WOJCIECHOWICZ PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    32 1 16152977 POOR 1 1948 BOWMAN 7 STEVE VAN BUREN PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    33 1 16152978 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1948 BOWMAN 22 SAM BAUGH PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    34 1 16152979 VERY GOOD 3 1948 LEAF 36 BILL DUDLEY PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    35 1 16152980 VERY GOOD 3 1950 BOWMAN 35 JOE PERRY PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    36 1 16152981 EXCELLENT 5 1950 BOWMAN 6 LOU GROZA PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    37 1 16152982 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1950 BOWMAN 43 MARION MOTLEY PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    38 1 16152983 EXCELLENT 5 1950 BOWMAN 51 TOM FEARS PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    39 1 16152984 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1950 BOWMAN 5 Y.A. TITTLE PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    40 1 16152985 GOOD 2 1950 BOWMAN 9 TONY CANADEO PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    41 1 16152986 EXCELLENT 5 1950 BOWMAN 78 DANTE LAVELLI PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    42 1 16152987 EXCELLENT 5 1951 BOWMAN 21 ARNIE WEINMEISTER PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    43 1 16152988 GOOD 2 1952 BOWMAN SMALL 127 OLLIE MATSON PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    44 1 16152989 EXCELLENT 5 1952 BOWMAN SMALL 85 ANDY ROBUSTELLI PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    45 1 16152990 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1952 BOWMAN SMALL 140 YALE LARY PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    46 1 16152991 EXCELLENT 5 1952 BOWMAN SMALL 29 HUGH McELHENNY PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    47 1 16152992 VERY GOOD 3 1952 BOWMAN SMALL 23 GINO MARCHETTI PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    48 1 16152993 GOOD 2 1952 BOWMAN SMALL 16 FRANK GIFFORD PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    49 1 16152994 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1952 BOWMAN SMALL 46 ART DONOVAN PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    50 1 16152995 EXCELLENT 5 1955 TOPPS ALL-AMER. 66 BRUISER KINARD PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    51 1 16152996 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1955 BOWMAN 101 BOB ST. CLAIR PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    52 1 16152997 EXCELLENT+ 5.5 1955 BOWMAN 42 JOHN H. JOHNSON PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    53 1 16152998 VERY GOOD 3 1956 TOPPS 71 STAN JONES PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    54 1 16152999 EXCELLENT-MINT+ 6.5 1958 TOPPS 90 SONNY JURGENSEN PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    55 1 16153000 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1958 TOPPS 62 JIM BROWN PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    56 1 16153001 EXCELLENT 5 1959 TOPPS 51 SAM HUFF PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    57 1 16153002 EXCELLENT 5 1959 TOPPS 140 BOBBY MITCHELL PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    58 1 16153003 EXCELLENT 5 1961 TOPPS 182 JIM OTTO PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    59 1 16153004 N0: AUTHENTIC 1967 PHILADELPHIA 96 LOS ANGELES RAMS PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    60 1 16153005 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1964 PHILADELPHIA 72 WILLIE DAVIS PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    61 1 16153006 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1970 TOPPS 151 TOM MACK PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    62 1 16153007 EXCELLENT 5 1972 TOPPS 104 RON YARY PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    63 1 16153008 NEAR MINT 7 1973 TOPPS 341 JIM LANGER PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    64 1 16153009 MINT 9 1982 TOPPS 483 FRED DEAN PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    65 1 16153010 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1984 TOPPS 129 DWIGHT STEPHENSON PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    66 1 16153011 EXCELLENT 5 1987 TOPPS 207 GARY ZIMMERMAN PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    67 1 16153012 NEAR MINT+ 7.5 1992 PRO LINE PROFILES AUTOGRAPHS 3 ART SHELL PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    68 1 16153013 NEAR MINT 7 1992 PRO LINE PROFILES AUTOGRAPHS 3 JOE GIBBS PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    69 1 16153014 MINT 9 1992 TOPPS 338 RANDALL McDANIEL PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    70 1 16153015 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1994 PROLINE LIVE AUTOGRAPH PSA/DNA CERTIFIED JACKIE SLATER PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    71 1 16153016 MINT 9 1994 TOPPS ARCHIVES 1956 REPRINT 8 LOU CREEKMUR '56 REPRINT-PSA/DNA CERT. Card US
    72 1 16153017 NEAR MINT 7 1989 SWELL GREATS 89 JOE SCHMIDT PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    73 1 16153018 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1990 SWELL GREATS 75 GEORGE McAFEE PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    74 1 16153019 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1997 UPPER DECK LEGENDS AL-82 BOBBY BELL PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    75 1 16153020 MINT 9 1997 UPPER DECK LEGENDS 48 JOHN MACKEY PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    76 1 16153021 NEAR MINT 7 2000 TOPPS HALL OF FAME CLASS HOF4 DAN ROONEY PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
  • jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    reese,

congrats on the slater. every one that i have ever sent in only comes back as authentic. they claim that they were altered.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's