Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1984 Donruss Baseball - the unofficial but legal thread

Comments

• Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    So, aside from the adjustment on the Larry Parrish card back to a 1.00 (and 1.5 for Steele), everything else seems fine.

Bill, not sure that I'd put the Fingers/Perry card weighted higher than the more popular Bench/Yaz card. I know about the 'toughness' issues, but if what Ray is saying holds true, than the best we can do is place them evenly and say that both are highly desirable due to the fact that HOFers are present on the cards. Should they both be 2.50 or 3.00? Thoughts?
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    The weighting on specials cards should never be equal to either of the HOF'ers individually. I would weight those cards equally and perhaps keep it to maybe a 2.0.
    Just my two cents.
    Ray
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    I agree...............let's just keep them at 2.0 each. It's certainly better than it is now.

Arny/Ray/others - However you want to engage psa on all these changes is fine with me. I'm in............
  • Options
    rvcrvc Posts: 559 ✭✭
    i'm in too
    Bob
  • Options
    I guess none of you '84 Donruss collectors really care, but in case someone missed it, here's my previous post:

<< <i>

<< <i>....BUT...it seems alot of the cards were under sized...and MAN did PSA catch me on that one....Perfect corners..perfect centering.....18 cards....Minimum Size Requirement!!! Not gradable!! ... >>

No offense to anyone collecting this set, but why the hell would PSA think people are trimming these cards? They could easily (and should if they consider themselves a Professional Authenticator) pick up a factory set for reference and see that this is just an issue of a difference in production. I think it's kind of lame (on PSA's part) that you guys spend a bunch of money for the "leader in the industry" to grade your cards and in their "expert" opinion they basically say that you trimmed these cards that, for commons, are listed at $0.15 in MINT condition!!! At least you get your vouchers!!! image JEB. >>

Any thoughts on the PSA $$$ machine that brings about something like this? How many of you guys have ever trimmed one of your '84 Donruss cards? Just curious.

JEB.
  • Options
    Not sure what kind of answers you're looking for Jeb, but I have never trimmed any cards in my life. I guess that was more of a rhetorical question, but I wasn't sure what information you were seeking.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    i have never rec'd back any 84 donruss not graded due to evidence of trimming.
    Bob
  • Options
    I think Jeb is voicing his frustration over wasting grading fees and PSA not taking into account that factory set cards are a bit smaller than cards in wax product. For the grading fee PSa should be able to identify the grain of a trimmed card as compared to a factory cut card.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    So, all HOFers (regardless of DK or regular) would be at a 2.00. Then, their STEELE DKs would be at a 2.50. Cards such as the Darling & Stenhouse numbered ones should then be weighted at 1.50? The "A" card 2.00 and the "B" card 2.00? Hold on, maybe a different approach...follow me here....

How about rookies? For instance, Tony Fernandez, Ron Darling (NNO), Sid Fernandez, Kevin McReynolds, Tony Phillips & Julio Franco...do you feel that 1.50 is okay for these? Would you leave Daryll Strawberry's rookie at 3.50? Or, reduce it to 2.00 or 2.50? Mattingly is still the star of the set, obviously...but is a 10.00 the right number? It could be, just asking.

Then, we have the Cal Ripken (currently 7.50), Nolan Ryan (currently 7.00), Joe Carter (currently 6.00), Pete Rose/Tony Gwynn/Wade Boggs (currently 5.00) & Ryne Sandberg (currently 4.00). Should we make things easier and just say that the Mattingly is rated a 5.00, Joe Carter/Nolan Ryan/Cal Ripken/Tony Gwynn/Wade Boggs rated 4.00, Sandberg/Pete Rose 3.50 and the other HOFers (ie Seaver, O.Smith, Reggie, Brett, etc) are 2.50? That way the HOFers are 2.50 with the 'special cards' such as the Numbered Darling & Stenhouse are 2.00. This also allows room for the 'almost HOF stars' like Andre Dawson, Jim Rice, etc...to be at 1.50. Thoughts? And, shouldn't the checklists be less than 2.00? I'm thinking at the highest they should be 1.50 with the DK checklist (Steele version) be a 2.00?

If you'd rather, I can put together a revamped list and then just forward it to you three (Bill, RVC & Ray) for double checking. Is that good?
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Arny,
    If you want to revamp the list and send it to us, that would be ok.

However, I'd leave the cards that are 3.0 and up alone. We probably all have slight variations on what should be this or that, but I don't feel too compelled to change these, other than maybe Ozzie at 2.0 along with all the other 1.0 HOF'ers. Phillips, McReynolds, other rookies? - nope, leave them go. Checklist? not sure why 2.0 but not that big a deal with me. I think you're ok on the DK's you stated.

Bill
  • Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭

<< <i>I think Jeb is voicing his frustration over wasting grading fees and PSA not taking into account that factory set cards are a bit smaller than cards in wax product. For the grading fee PSa should be able to identify the grain of a trimmed card as compared to a factory cut card. >>

Bingo!

JEB.
  • Options
    never trimmed any..but tore a couple in two out of frustration......lol

You know....open an 84 Factory set....and say.." THIS Joe Carter BETTER be centered"...the you pull a 90-10 but MINT in every other way......

@ ..........RIP!!!!
  • Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭

@ ..........RIP!!!! >>

I'm sure that sucks, but imagine the frustration of opening a factory set, submitting the best 50 or so cards (all have 50/50 centering, razor sharp corners, clean, crisp images...) and having 20 or so come back "Minimum Size Requirement"! WTF??? Something is wrong here. image

That was my point.

JEB.
  • Options
    ummmmmmm....that was MY post yesterday too......
  • Options
    Arny,
    I would say forward the list. Plug in your choices and let us plug in ours and then let us settle just the one's we differ on. But it's definitely coming into focus.

JEB - If that happened to me (evid. of trimming) on a "modern card" submission I would be upset also. I have not submitted too many "modern" cards but had never had that occur.

In single instances on some vintage submissions ther have been isolated single cards but I never took a big quantity hit like that.
    That's a bummer.

Ray
  • Options
    On a somewhat related note, we have a low-life aboard the 84D registry train...........

Several days ago I posted about 'Gary's 84D PSA Set' and his suspected cert # stealing from scans. Well, he just added 3 psa 10's today - 35 Schofield, 61 Rose, and 396 Gossage. Interesting this is, those 3 cards are on ebay right now with several days to go before auction end.

Addtionally, the 11 cards he added that picked my original interest a week or so ago I have just purchased. I'll send scans of these cards to Cosetta when I get them and see if what he's listed matches what I bought. I'll bet you a #645 PSA 10 Geisel that the combined 14 cards discussed here are not, nor ever will be, in his possession.

To bad........we've got a good group here but I guess there's always some scum-bucket around somewhere.

Bill
  • Options
    That is so weak. Why would someone need to do that? Oh well, you can't help it, I guess. Always some jerkys out there to mess with things.

Bill/RVC/Ray, please PM me your e-mail addresses so that I can forward you the list of weights that I have done.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Funny and very cool at the same time....

I won a PSA 10 Fred Lynn DK #17 for dirt a week or so ago. The scan, and I believe also the write up, called this one out as Steel variation. The PSA flip says DK- Steel, but lo and behold the actual card reads Steele!

If PSA ID's most of these correctly then based on their POP report for these I now have a 1 of 2. Of course I have to go through the pain in the toucus of having this relabeled but it will fit very nicely into my modest 84' Donruss start. There was no mention of this mislabeling in the auction.

File this under "fun with Diamond Kings!"
    RayBShotz
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Bug in Rug....if you're listening I sent you Law/Ashby today. ALso a couple of the Diamond Kings you needed. Hope they pan out for you. Seen a lot of talk about BUMBRY...in factory set I broke he was OC. I also seen in messages about mislabeling STEELE as STEEL.. well I have two in that category. #23 Schmidt PSA 9 OC mislabeled STEEL and also #26 Yount PSA 9. This is a great line on the forum...
  • Options
    Ray, there are a ton of mislabeled DKs out there. I always ask if it's STEEL or STEELE on the back of the card because 1/2 the time the seller isn't aware of the variation either. For proof that there are a lot of mislabeled cards, just check my 'master' set and you'll see the comments on those mislabeled. I've got quite a few.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    It begs the question then, are the Steele variation cards that much tougher? Enough so that they deserve a different weight?

I am not deeply enough researched on this to know the best answer. Standard Catalog does acknowledge Steele to be a little tougher so I guess that should be one outstanding indicator.
    I would guess that even with mislabeling the predominance of Steel in the POP report provides another answer.

Likely Ive sorted this one out myself. Anybody with anything to add?
    Ray
  • Options
    Al - thanks for the cards........I'll let you know what I think and if submittable, how they do. You will be rewarded nicely if they 9 or better!

I do think the STEEELE are a bit tougher, due to the factory set tendency for the cards to be cut in slightly small proportions. It makes centering for 9/10's more difficult. Whether or not they deserve a slight bump in weight is questionable. As Ray alludes to, maybe we need to see a higher pop count to gage - but if mislabeling is as rampant as I think it is, higher pops may prove nothing.

As far as DK mislabels, PSA does a poor job of recognizing the STEEL or STEELE variations. I've already sent 2 or 3 small batches that needed to be changed. I've had them come back wrong even when I emphatically call out what variations are on my submissions. To be fair, I know some of the submitters don't know the difference or even care, but it's up to PSA to look at the bottom RH corner to verify ...... a whopping 1-second effort.

When I first started acquiring purchased lots, I found many DKs mislabled. Not a big deal until I though of and then requested my desire to do a master version of the set. That's when I gathered the mislabels and sent them to be corrected; but they still will get them wrong. I suggest when submitting DK's to really drive home whether they are STEEL or STEELE. I'll take a red pen on the form and circle, point, etc. to pay attention!

Most of the high volume dealers so far have been busting factory sets, and therefore the STEELE variations are what's getting graded. It's more the collectors and dealers like 4SC that are submitting wax/rak product.
  • Options
    bill i didnt know you had also requested the master set
    Bob
  • Options
    I did quite a while ago and was assured it would happen at some point. It took a long time but it finally made it. It shouldn't be too terribly tough to do, but it might prove me wrong..........
  • Options
    My humble 4 card start is "live" on the Registry. I'm pumped.
    RayBShotz
  • Options
    Welcome to the club Ray!!!

If you give me a little time I can help you out in the 10.0 GPA department.

Bill
  • Options
    jump into the deep end.....

72- PSA 10's and 105 PSA 9's going into my Ebay store this week......
  • Options
    Welcome Ray! Nice to have another member of the '84 Donruss registry group!

Whoa! 5STAT is gonna kick the festivies off for you Ray!

Heck, he might have something for me and RVC (Sorry Bill, you're way ahead of us!) to add to our sets! image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Arny - Any luck with the spreadsheet?
    Ray
  • Options
    I'll be sending it out tonight to the three of you. Please be sure and highlight the proposed changes that you have made so I know what to reference.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Arny,
    Thanks for sending the suggested weights. Got it and fired it right back at ya. Hopefully we can agree to disagree on some weights, but I'll be comfortable with whatever the final draft is.

Of course, approval by PSA is another thing...................
    Bill
  • Options
    Arny,
    You should have my weights as well now.
    Ray
  • Options
    Just waitin' for RVCs and I'll come up with a list of the weights that we have some differences in and shoot you all an e-mail with the info.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    In the event that anyone is interested, I've upgraded a few additional cards and now have extra duplicates available for anyone looking on the thread for some help with their set. Or, to begin one for that matter. I can do them individually or as a group as well. Just ask if you're interested. I'll add the other cards that I had listed before to this list as well...

1984 DONRUSS PSA 9s AVAILABLE
    #46 Chris Smith (Giants - Rated Rookie) 1 of 4 - $7.50
    #181 Joaquin Andujar (Cardinals) 1 of 6 - $6.00
    #276 Brod Perkins (Indians) 1 of 10 - $5.00
    #297 Hal McRae (Royals) 1 of 11 - $5.00
    #342 Larry Biittner (Rangers) 1 of 4 - $7.50
    #366 Floyd Bannister (White Sox) 1 of 5 - $6.00
    #380 John Mizerock (Astros) 1 of 4 - $7.50
    #381 Kevin Gross (Phillies) 1 of 8 - $6.00
    #383 Doug Gwosdz (Padres) 1 of 4 - $7.50
    #579 Rich Gedman (Red Sox) 1 of 5 - $6.00
    #587 Bill Russell (Dodgers) 1 of 6 - $6.00
    #588 Pat Sheridan (Royals) 1 of 8 - $6.00
    #598 Dave Engle (Twins) 1 of 4 - $7.50
    #610 Ken Singleton (Orioles) 1 of 18 - $5.00
    #617 Joey McLaughlin (Blue Jays) 1 of 14 - $5.00
    #620 Len Sakata (Orioles) 1 of 8 - $6.00
    Checklist #2 - 1 of 12 - $5.00

And...I have one PSA 10 in duplicate...#619 Bob Stoddard (Mariners) 1 of 4 - $10.00

....if anyone is interested, simply send me a PM or e-mail me at SCMAuctions@aol.com
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    *****sorry about the double post****

Well you guys did it to me. I have always liked this set and now I think I have decided to do this set. Probably not as a gem 10 but more than likely a 9. I looked on ebay and it seems "9's" can be had cheaply and even the mattingly was about 50 bucks. My question is what can I reasonably expect to pay for commons as a 9 as well as some of the other keys. And more importantly if I do build a 9 set do yo think I can get a good portion of my investment back if...and this is s BIG IF I ever decide to sell?? I am in this for the collecting mainly but like most of us I like to know i could cash in this set so to speak if I ever got into a financial situation.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    Welcome aboard mccardguy1!

As far as the 'investment' potential of the set....it all depends on the collectors. It's the best set of the 80s (IMO), so it will be a desirable item, just not sure if folks are willing to pay enough to actually call it an 'investment'.

In building the set, I can tell you that PSA 9s run for as low as $4 and I've paid up to $10 for common 9s depending on the scarcity of it. But, even common 10s can be had for as little as $10....but, they can also run as much as $35 to $40. I know that RVC and I got into some bidding wars for some of those 10s awhile ago.

If you'd like to, I can give you a good deal on all of the ones that I have available. Just send me a PM or an e-mail address.

Any other questions, just ask us....we're a good group!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Took a flyer on a Pete Rose in 10 tonight and came up a winner at $42. If you use SMR ($150) as a guide I did well but I feel reasonably sure this generally sells at a discount to SMR.
    Anybody got a feeling as to whether I got a decent deal on this one? Some historical data on Rose in 10?

Really looking forward to getting it in; it's a beauty!

RayBShotz
  • Options
    nice, very nice ray
    Bob
  • Options
    That's a good deal Ray; anytime you can pay less then $10 per grade weight point you did ok......
  • Options
    Thanks RVC!
    Thanks for the feedback Bill, I like your premise. Felt like I wanted an early key card to be a 10 to get me off to a running start.
    RayB
  • Options
    Rose 10s have gone no lower than $50 in the past. So, you got a good deal. I think that I ended up picking mine up around $55 if I remember correctly. Great job on that one Ray!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    I just threw $30 on the next one up. It's got those wide borders I like. We'll see what happens.
  • Options
    I posted to the 'other' 84 Donruss thread that Bill had started, but in case someone's looking here....the cards that I need either in PSA 9 or 10 (or even raw in "PSA 9 shape") are the following....

R.Yount DK (Steele)
    D.Concepcion DK (Steele)
    J.Castino DK (Steele)
    L.Durham DK (Steele)
    J.Clark DK (Steele)
    D.Dravecky DK (Steel)
    D.Dravecky DK (Steele)
    A.Oliver DK (Steele)
    H.McCrae DK (Steel)
    R.Knight DK (Steele)
    B.Sutter DK (Steele)
    B.Horner DK (Steele)
    Lance Parrish DK (Steele)
    M.Young DK (Steel)
    M.Young DK (Steele)
    F.Lynn DK (Steele)
    R.Kittle DK (Steele)
    B.Madlock DK (Steele)
    Larry Parrish DK (Steel)
    Larry Parrish DK (Steele)
    E.Murray DK (Steel)
    M.Schmidt DK (Steel)
    P.Guerrero DK (Steele)
    W.Boggs DK (Steel)
    #29 Mike Stenhouse (Number on Back)
    #65 Jack Clark
    #119 Jim Clancy
    #129 Bert Blyleven
    #169 Mike Flanagan
    #170 Rick Manning
    #172 Jerry Remy
    #173 Ron Guidry
    #179 Bobby Grich
    #187 Greg Minton
    #209 Bobby Ramos
    #210 Al Bumbry
    #211 Mark Brouhard
    #217 M.Armstrong
    #224 Chris Bando
    #228 John Lowenstein
    #230 Doug Decinces
    #234 J.Bonilla
    #236 Atlee Hammaker
    #238 Keith Hernandez
    #337 Joe Beckwith
    #351 Cecil Cooper
    #428 Mario Soto
    #435 E.Nunez
    #437 Ernie Whitt
    #441 Craig Swan
    #442 Warren Brusstar
    #447 Ted Power
    #456 Enos Cabell
    #471 Milt Wilcox
    #472 Tino Martinez
    #480 Joel Youngblood
    #481 Jim Slaton
    #482 Mike Fitzgerald
    #535 Bob Horner
    #537 Chris Chambliss
    #539 Alan Ashby
    #544 Danny Darwin
    #546 Vance Law
    #547 Tug McGraw
    #550 Tom Hume
    #554 Rusty Staub
    #557 Dave Henderson
    #558 Len Whitehouse
    #575 Manny Trillo
    #580 Bill Doran
    #582 Dan Spillner
    #590 Bud Anderson
    #597 L.Sanchez
    #605 Alfredo Griffin
    #637 Omar Moreno
    Checklist DK 1-26 (Steel)

.....please let me know if you have these cards and we can make arrangements. Thanks!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    I have officially launched my 84' Donruss set effort in a big way.

I consumated a nice trade for a high end hand collated raw set from a very discriminating collector that will help me with card submissions for the next $5 special. Cards are all MINT and most are submittable 9 centering or better.

I am also the proud owner of a graded high end partial set to get me out of the blocks running. My deepest gratitude to 5stat who worked with me to hash out an honest, honorable, professioinal, trustworthy and friendly transaction. This guy is top shelf in my book.
    I would go out of my way to highly recommend his raw or graded material to anyone.

A special thanks to 5stat as well for your additional kind gesture. I thank you and my daughter will be thrilled. It was great to meet you and look forward to doing more.

I will be funneling cards into my set over the next few weeks as I get a chance and look forward to providing energy and enthusiasm as we all make progress together. This set is very cool! I will be scanning all my cards for the purpose of sharing the great images with all collectors who appreciate the set.

If anyone should add cards of note to their set, feel free to share them here.
    RayBShotz
  • Options
    Alright boys, we've got a big contendor now! Ray is on board in a BIG way! image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    way to go ray!
    Bob
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I added a few cards to my set this morning. I will probably only add them as I scan them so it will defintely take a few weeks to do the roughly 175 graded 9's and 10's I now have.

I hope that PSA graces us with a $5 Modern special in November so I can try out some of my raw cards. Seems like those specials used to come up every month when I wasn't looking for them. We'll see.
    Ray
  • Options
    Wow! 175 graded 9's and 10's? Were those from 5Stat? Great head start!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    hmmmm...and all those cards from someone who's only been posting for a month...lol

The rest of my 9's and 10's are headed to my Ebay store this coming week...