Home Sports Talk
Options

The Kansas City Chiefs are setting themselves up for a major collapse this upcoming season.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    2 Chiefs players arrested for drug possession. Quite the off season

Pasted:

Chiefs offensive tackles Wanya Morris and Chukwuebuka Godrick were arrested late Thursday evening for misdemeanor marijuana possession as Kansas City's troubling offseason continues. The two players were arrested in Johnson County, Kansas at 11:44 p.m. and booked around 1:35 a.m. Friday morning.

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭

Some states still take it fairly seriously plus like the money from the fines. Was in Johnson County, Kansas. Their bail was only $2500 though and it was a misdemeanor charge.

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Kansas City Chiefs are setting themselves up for a major collapse this upcoming season.

Are you asking that question, or are looking into February and seeing what is right ???

hey @stevek ...stop and think on what you typed and replied backed to me on Jan 22 2024 4:38 PM...

Yes... those hurtful words that you typed; Was Not Cool At All...

It would not be a cool move on your part saying that you denied these comments...

• Options

@GroceryRackPack said:

Are you asking that question, or are looking into February and seeing what is right ???

hey @stevek ...stop and think on what you typed and replied backed to me on Jan 22 2024 4:38 PM...

It would not be a cool move on your part saying that you denied these comments...

It's okay to sometimes be "hurt" a bit with sports talk against your team. That means you care, and that you're a good sports fan. 😉

• Options

@stevek said:

@GroceryRackPack said:

It's okay to sometimes be "hurt" a bit with sports talk against your team. That means you care, and that you're a good sports fan. 😉

1) Material...
    2) Not really my team...
    3) Jan 22 2022 4:38 PM..... I Would Never Sink Myself To Your Mentality....
    4) Jan 22 2024 4:38 PM....Hurtful....Hurtful...Stop And THINK....

• Options

@GroceryRackPack said:

@stevek said:

@GroceryRackPack said:

1) Material...
    2) Not really my team...

My advice is to lighten up and enjoy the forum, it's only sports talk.

And if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the thread. 😎

• Options

@stevek said:

@GroceryRackPack said:

@stevek said:

@GroceryRackPack said:

1) Material...
    2) Not really my team...

1) Stop and Think.....Jan 22 2022 4:38 PM
    stevek replies:
    My advice is to lighten up and enjoy the forum, it's only sports talk. And if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the thread.

Bring It on....

• Options

@GroceryRackPack said:

@stevek said:

@GroceryRackPack said:

@stevek said:

@GroceryRackPack said:

1) Material...
    2) Not really my team...

1) Stop and Think.....Jan 22 2022 4:38 PM
    stevek replies:
    My advice is to lighten up and enjoy the forum, it's only sports talk. And if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the thread.

Bring It on....

I do. See now you're learning. 👍

Remember, all in good fun.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s sports talk. Just talk, nothing here to get ones panties in a twist

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    edited May 20, 2024 1:28PM

@2dueces said:

@2dueces said:

hey 2dueces

stevek
    stevek Posts: 27,965 ✭✭✭✭✭May 19, 2024 8:01AM
    I do. See now you're learning. 👍Remember, all in good fun

Stop And Think... Jan 22 2022 4:38 PM
    Way...Way...Beyound Hurtful Words...

@stevek ....F_CK Y_U....

• Options

https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-unprecedented-three-peat-attempt-includes-being-first-team-to-play-on-six-days-of-week-since-1927

Chiefs' unprecedented three-peat attempt includes being first team to play on six days of week since 1927

Not only has no NFL team ever won three straight Super Bowls, but none of the eight teams that have won back-to-back Lombardis ever returned to the big game the following year. Three of those squads lost in the ensuing conference title game, two lost in the Divisional Round and three missed the postseason altogether.

<
    <

I'd have to believe that with the regular season now extended to 17 games, makes it even tougher for a possible three-peat. More games involved to possibly incur injuries, etc.

• Options
    pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-unprecedented-three-peat-attempt-includes-being-first-team-to-play-on-six-days-of-week-since-1927

Chiefs' unprecedented three-peat attempt includes being first team to play on six days of week since 1927

Not only has no NFL team ever won three straight Super Bowls, but none of the eight teams that have won back-to-back Lombardis ever returned to the big game the following year. Three of those squads lost in the ensuing conference title game, two lost in the Divisional Round and three missed the postseason altogether.

<
    <

I'd have to believe that with the regular season now extended to 17 games, makes it even tougher for a possible three-peat. More games involved to possibly incur injuries, etc.

But it does build up the stats.

• Options
    MistlinMistlin Posts: 88 ✭✭✭

The jealousy is hilarious.

Players fill their offseason with a litany of non-football-related interests. Regarding his dating Taylor Swift - was it his choice to make the media obsess over every minute detail of their relationship? About the AHS acting gig - have you ever complained about players doing commercials and other acting jobs during their careers? Did you have a problem with his hosting Saturday Night Live?

Mahomes has won three super bowls - last year after how many people counting the team out as having gotten rid of too many skill players? The jealousy is palpable.

ignore list: 1948_Swell_Robinson, Darin

• Options

@Mistlin said:

Players fill their offseason with a litany of non-football-related interests. Regarding his dating Taylor Swift - was it his choice to make the media obsess over every minute detail of their relationship? About the AHS acting gig - have you ever complained about players doing commercials and other acting jobs during their careers? Did you have a problem with his hosting Saturday Night Live?

Mahomes has won three super bowls - last year after how many people counting the team out as having gotten rid of too many skill players? The jealousy is palpable.

I didn't even know that Kelce hosted SNL. Figures, I can't stand that show either. SNL must be hard up for guest hosts.

Usually the guest hosts are involved in some skits. Did Travis do a skit about beating up Andy Reid? 😆

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

@Mistlin said:

I didn't even know that Kelce hosted SNL. Figures, I can't stand that show either. SNL must be hard up for guest hosts.

Usually the guest hosts are involved in some skits. Did Travis do a skit about beating up Andy Reid? 😆

As I remember it a couple skits were about how bad the Eagles choked. Travis didn’t beat up Reid but there was an snl performer playing the Eagles coach (hasn’t made enough of an impact to know his name) and Travis beat the crap out of him.

• Options

@pdoidoi said:

@stevek said:

<
    <

Definitely need to start looking at stats differently with the extra game just like MLB stats with all the changes.

The Cheifs do have a pretty favorable schedule though. Even the weird Christmas day game they play Saturday the week before so it the same rest as the Thursday night game teams get. By that point that game might not really matter for the Chiefs and they could have things locked up

• Options

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Mistlin said:

As I remember it a couple skits were about how bad the Eagles choked. Travis didn’t beat up Reid but there was an snl performer playing the Eagles coach (hasn’t made enough of an impact to know his name) and Travis beat the crap out of him.

Sounds funny, but I would guess the "Eagles choked" was probably more intended towards his future hall of fame brother Jason. I'll have to try to find it on Youtube.

Even in a Youtube video about the career and very nice family of Jason Kelce, his daughter, I guess around four years old, was talking football with dad, and she so adorably said in a serious way, paraphrase, "Uncle Travie beat you." LOL

• Options

@Basebal21 said:

@pdoidoi said:

@stevek said:

<
    <

Definitely need to start looking at stats differently with the extra game just like MLB stats with all the changes.

The Cheifs do have a pretty favorable schedule though. Even the weird Christmas day game they play Saturday the week before so it the same rest as the Thursday night game teams get. By that point that game might not really matter for the Chiefs and they could have things locked up

@Basebal21 said:

@pdoidoi said:

@stevek said:

<
    <

The opening day game against the Ravens, will certainly be an indicator of how the rest of the season will go for the Chiefs.

Should be one heckuva football game.

• Options

@stevek said:

@Basebal21 said:

@pdoidoi said:

@stevek said:

<
    <

@Basebal21 said:

@pdoidoi said:

@stevek said:

<
    <

The opening day game against the Ravens, will certainly be an indicator of how the rest of the season will go for the Chiefs.

Should be one heckuva football game.

Definitely a big one for them. They do get that game at home though while Denver and Veggas have to go to Baltimore

Theyre basically in the spot those old Pats teams where in. Raiders have no QB, Denver has one thats sometimes good, Chargers has a new head coach from college that may not be able to adjust to the new version of football with 2 young WRs. I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if they swept the divisional games

Over under is probably what 4 games for their divisional wins and I currently like the over on that

• Options

https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-hc-andy-reid-addresses-multiple-off-field-issues-involving-players-this-offseason

Chiefs HC Andy Reid addresses multiple off-field issues involving players this offseason

Andy Reid trying to stop the bleeding.

We shall see if it's successful or not.

• Options
    MaywoodMaywood Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 25, 2024 10:20AM

@countdouglas said: Half of his audience just worked their asses of to get their degree, and instead of celebrating that, he insulted them, told them they've been lied to, that their degree, their education, means nothing. They will only find happiness in the servitude of their spouse. Never mind the rest of the bile that he spewed.

That whole speech and the reaction to it highlights a great deal of what's wrong with our culture, all the way from Women's Rights to the current "Cancel Culture" phenomenon that's taken place.

--- Women have worked way to hard to be seen as "equal" to sit by and have some jock tell them they need to validate their existence with their husband and whether they have children.
    --- The media seems to be working way to hard to get Butker "canceled" by his teammates, Benedictine College and faculty, the Catholic Church and anyone else who thinks their opinion matters.

I disagree with almost everything Butker said, but as the old saying states "I'll defend with my life his right to say it" and just write him off as another nutcase. For the last 30 years the Societal pendulum has been moving from right to left and back again, I hope it settles somewhere in the middle and stays there before I die.

• Options

@Maywood said:
    @countdouglas said: Half of his audience just worked their asses of to get their degree, and instead of celebrating that, he insulted them, told them they've been lied to, that their degree, their education, means nothing. They will only find happiness in the servitude of their spouse. Never mind the rest of the bile that he spewed.

That whole speech and the reaction to it highlights a great deal of what's wrong with our culture, all the way from Women's Rights to the current "Cancel Culture" phenomenon that's taken place.

--- Women have worked way to hard to be seen as "equal" to sit by and have some jock tell them they need to validate their existence with their husband and whether they have children.
    --- The media seems to be working way to hard to get Butker "canceled" by his teammates, Benedictine College and faculty, the Catholic Church and anyone else who thinks their opinion matters.

I disagree with almost everything Butker said, but as the old saying states "I'll defend with my life his right to say it" and just write him off as another nutcase. For the last 30 years the Societal pendulum has been moving from right to left and back again, I hope it settles somewhere in the middle and stays there before I die.

Andy Reid and Pat Mahomes both came out and supported Butker's right to voice his opinions, and I totally and completely agree with that.

Now the question is how will this turmoil affect the ability of the Chiefs to win football games? Certainly all of this can't help, although possibly it may not hurt. Credit where credit is due, Reid does seem to be handling it the right way at this point.

• Options

@stevek said:

@Maywood said:

Andy Reid and Pat Mahomes both came out and supported Butker's right to voice his opinions, and I totally and completely agree with that.

Now the question is how will this turmoil affect the ability of the Chiefs to win football games? Certainly all of this can't help, although possibly it may not hurt. Credit where credit is due, Reid does seem to be handling it the right way at this point.

The only thing thats an issue at all is if Rice gets suspended and its really not a big issue. Players couldnt care less about the speech or a couple guys getting charged with possession of weed

• Options

@Basebal21 said:

@stevek said:

@Maywood said:

The only thing thats an issue at all is if Rice gets suspended and its really not a big issue. Players couldnt care less about the speech or a couple guys getting charged with possession of weed

Distractions to a football team can be fatal to winning football games and/or a three-peat.

• Options

@stevek said:

@Basebal21 said:

@stevek said:

@Maywood said:

Distractions to a football team can be fatal to winning football games and/or a three-peat.

They certainly can, but the thing is Rice is the only distraction. Its just a matter if he will be suspended and if so for how long. Its not like he was a superstar anyways. The guys that take his playing time and receptions if he does get suspended arent going to be distracted they will be excited

Taylor Swift was by far a bigger spectacle and distraction than Rice and it made no difference for them. Brittany and Jackson were far bigger distractions before Taylor came around as well.

Theyre the king of the hill right now and people are hoping for reasons to think they will fade in pretty weak division.

Now if someone can convince Taylor to marry Kelce and get him to retire that would be an issue

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

Butker is an idiot for thinking that that platform was appropriate for him to say what he said,

I don't think he thought about the backlash but again like others have said he has an absolute right to his opinions.

I think a more appropriate thing would have been to say to all the woman and men to have successful, meaningful careers while keeping a stable home if children are in their futures.

• Options

@Basebal21 said:

@stevek said:

@Basebal21 said:

@stevek said:

@Maywood said:

They certainly can, but the thing is Rice is the only distraction. Its just a matter if he will be suspended and if so for how long. Its not like he was a superstar anyways. The guys that take his playing time and receptions if he does get suspended arent going to be distracted they will be excited

Taylor Swift was by far a bigger spectacle and distraction than Rice and it made no difference for them. Brittany and Jackson were far bigger distractions before Taylor came around as well.

Theyre the king of the hill right now and people are hoping for reasons to think they will fade in pretty weak division.

Now if someone can convince Taylor to marry Kelce and get him to retire that would be an issue

You may very well turn out to be right.

I'd be shocked if these two wound-up getting married. The big question is who will dump who first? If the Chiefs fall off the radar this upcoming season, Taylor would dump Travis like a bad habit. LOL

• Options
    MaywoodMaywood Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said: The big question is who will dump who first?

They do present an interesting dynamic, two people at the top of their chosen professions and both riding a tide that could turn at any time. If the Chiefs fall on hard times what will Kelce do?? Continue to play or retire?? If musical tastes change or suddenly Swift's ability to connect/perform fades what direction will her talent take??

I don't think their future is endangered by each persons success, I think it would be in trouble if suddenly one or both lost the focus their careers provide. How would they cope without the fame and just each other? :#

• Options

@Maywood said:
    @stevek said: The big question is who will dump who first?

They do present an interesting dynamic, two people at the top of their chosen professions and both riding a tide that could turn at any time. If the Chiefs fall on hard times what will Kelce do?? Continue to play or retire?? If musical tastes change or suddenly Swift's ability to connect/perform fades what direction will her talent take??

I don't think their future is endangered by each persons success, I think it would be in trouble if suddenly one or both lost the focus their careers provide. How would they cope without the fame and just each other? :#

The closest example I can think of for this would be the Joe DiMaggio & Marilyn Monroe marriage. I think that lasted less than a year. Off course T&T aren't married yet.

A relationship with a mega celebrity seems to work better and last longer when one of them marries a non-celebrity who has a calming influence in their life. Of course these mega celebrities often can't help themselves with being attracted to the siren's song of another mega celebrity.

One big problem I see in T&T is that Taylor is around 33 or 34 years old. Most if not virtually all women in the situation of being rich and independent of financial worries, would have had one or two children by now. I think she is likely infertile and can't bear children. Would Travis be willing to marry her and adopt children? I just don't think he is the type who would want to do that, and why should he? He can marry almost any woman he wants, and have his own biological children.

One thing Butker stated that I think many misconstrued, and I'll put it into my words. We're talking millions of years of evolution here, women are the most content when they bear children and raise them. Deep down that gives them the most satisfaction and pleasure in life. That's basically a female instinct with all higher animals of any species - it's a fact.

Yes, i've probably watched too many "science" related documentaries over the years. 😉

• Options

I sure can’t argue with the entertainment aspect of Steve’s posts. After all who amongst us would declare Taylor Swift likely infertile and just roll with it. 🥳🤔😀

The thing I had a problem with in butkers speech was something the Benedictine nuns mentioned when they denounced the speech. He presented such a narrow view of the catholic faith. Nuns are some of the most progressive yet common sense people you can ever meet. They did a great job responding to that speech.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭✭✭

KC just won a Super Bowl with multiple receivers who didn't know how to catch a football

all of this off the field stuff pales

• Options
    bgrbgr Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

I got as far as T&T. Then I thought. TNT? And I was ranking AC/DC dsongs for that past 30 minutes.

I had TnT around 16th.

• Options

@Darin said:
    I sure can’t argue with the entertainment aspect of Steve’s posts. After all who amongst us would declare Taylor Swift likely infertile and just roll with it. 🥳🤔😀

The thing I had a problem with in butkers speech was something the Benedictine nuns mentioned when they denounced the speech. He presented such a narrow view of the catholic faith. Nuns are some of the most progressive yet common sense people you can ever meet. They did a great job responding to that speech.

Yea there were a number of unexpected reactions to that speech. For me, I'm not going to comment much further on it because it may seem political. I just thought it would be appropriate to mention it here based on the possibility that I think it might have some affect on the Chiefs ability to focus on football, win football games, thus not attaining the ultimate three-peat.

If the Chiefs can three-peat despite all of this nonsense, I will surely tip my hat to them.

• Options

@stevek said:

@Basebal21 said:

@stevek said:

@Basebal21 said:

@stevek said:

@Maywood said:

I'd be shocked if these two wound-up getting married. The big question is who will dump who first? If the Chiefs fall off the radar this upcoming season, Taylor would dump Travis like a bad habit. LOL

One could say they would have to have bad blood to breakup lol

Joking aside I would bet that if/when they break up it will be her dumping him. Hes rich but hes not multibillionaire rich like her. Spending your free time flying around the world on a personal plane being able to do or get anything you want really makes up for any pet peeves you might have lol

• Options

@grote15 said:
    By now, you'd expect players to just keep those kinds of opinions and social commentary to themselves while representing the team. Tom Brady and Derek Jeter, both winners, were two masters at that. What was it the old saying again, "Just shut up and dribble?" No one cares (or at least shouldn't care) what you have to say.

The Chiefs will be just fine, though.

I agree with ya except for the possible effect on the Chiefs. In baseball or basketball, i think it would all be basically meaningless. However without going into a dissertation on football, which we all here already know the aspects of football, that game is so dependent on comradery and teammates helping one another.

Yes, players don't necessarily need to love one another to win football games, but In my opinion it helps. I see interviews of players from the great football teams of the past, and one thing I notice in common with them is that almost always, they sincerely like each other. They may not have particularly liked the head coach, but the players had each others back both during the games, and even after they retire that loyalty to each other stays there for the most part.

• Options

@grote15 said:
    By now, you'd expect players to just keep those kinds of opinions and social commentary to themselves while representing the team. Tom Brady and Derek Jeter, both winners, were two masters at that. What was it the old saying again, "Just shut up and dribble?" No one cares (or at least shouldn't care) what you have to say.

The Chiefs will be just fine for sure, but like what he said or not he wasnt representing the Chiefs or the league. He was speaking his own views in a private venue that had nothing to do with the team/team or league event

What athletes say and do in their own personal time off the field is their own business that has nothing to do with representing the team

• Options
    edited May 26, 2024 10:53AM

@bgr said:
    I got as far as T&T. Then I thought. TNT? And I was ranking AC/DC dsongs for that past 30 minutes.

I had TnT around 16th.

Anyone can knock the Philadelphia Eagles if they like, that's fine. F-bomb me if ya wish, as one poster recently did. But please don't insult AC/DC one of my favorite bands. 😉

I'd start a new thread on who was better, Bon or Brian? But I don't want to get the ax. 😆

• Options

@Basebal21 said:

@stevek said:

@Basebal21 said:

@stevek said:

@Basebal21 said:

@stevek said:

@Maywood said:

Joking aside I would bet that if/when they break up it will be her dumping him. Hes rich but hes not multibillionaire rich like her. Spending your free time flying around the world on a personal plane being able to do or get anything you want really makes up for any pet peeves you might have lol

Vegas should start a bet on who will dump who first.

i think there would be a lot of action on it. 🤣

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    KC just won a Super Bowl with multiple receivers who didn't know how to catch a football

all of this off the field stuff pales

You may turn out to be exactly right.

We shall see.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Basebal21 said:

@grote15 said:

The Chiefs will be just fine for sure, but like what he said or not he wasnt representing the Chiefs or the league. He was speaking his own views in a private venue that had nothing to do with the team/team or league event

What athletes say and do in their own personal time off the field is their own business that has nothing to do with representing the team

There is no way a player says things like that and not have it blow back on the team. Brady and Jeter understood that. As Manning once said, though, kickers are idiots.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

@stevek said:

@bgr said:

I had TnT around 16th.

Anyone can knock the Philadelphia Eagles if they like, that's fine. F-bomb me if ya wish, as one poster recently did. But please don't insult AC/DC one of my favorite bands. 😉

I'd start a new thread on who was better, Bon or Brian? But I don't want to get the ax. 😆

I’m money talks in my #1. Live wire. Whole lotta Rosie. Thunderstruck. Let there be rock. AC/DC is underrated.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

@bgr said:

I had TnT around 16th.

Is that a new type of motor? 😂

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@grote15 said:

@Basebal21 said:

@grote15 said:

There is no way a player says things like that and not have it blow back on the team. Brady and Jeter understood that. As Manning once said, though, kickers are idiots.

If the media wants to make an issue out of something thats their right, but its also the players right to say what they want off the field.

His Jersey became one of the highest selling in the NFL and even sold out in womens sizes afterwards by the way.

• Options

@stevek said:

@Basebal21 said:

@stevek said:

@Basebal21 said:

@stevek said:

@Basebal21 said:

@stevek said:

@Maywood said:

Vegas should start a bet on who will dump who first.

i think there would be a lot of action on it. 🤣

Can i put $10 on Kelce at the +100,000,000 it would be lol.

• Options

We should do better holding the media accountable for sensationalizing polarizing issues.

It’s good to live in a country where we can say things that others find distasteful or offensive and this is one of those weekends where I’m reminded of what the cost was.

If that was the message that college wanted then I’m glad that they had Butker there to speak. I don’t agree with the majority of his comments but I don’t think it will impact the chiefs next season. If it was to blow up to something mainstream I could see the team releasing him to avoid distraction. He’s a good kicker so you might see a new kicker come in and perform poorly or a new kicker come in and perform great. Then we can second guess the off season stuff with expert eyes.

The tone of the discussion here is pretty good though. Good discussion and very little unsavoriness.

Side note. I wanted to say there was very little unsavory commentary but my iPhone keeps telling me unsavoriness is not a word. Is it?

• Options

@bgr said:

@stevek said:

@bgr said:

I had TnT around 16th.

I’m money talks in my #1. Live wire. Whole lotta Rosie. Thunderstruck. Let there be rock. AC/DC is underrated.

My favorite AC/DC song is whichever one I'm in a mood to listen to at the time. I don't do any drugs, i'm not even on any prescription drugs, and I don't drink coffee or use any other type of chemical stimulant. That being said, when I do need a kick-start, an AC/DC song or similar does it for me. Around 3 or 4 minutes of Rock N Roll Train to me is better than a jug of coffee. 😊

• Options

@Basebal21 said:

@grote15 said:

@Basebal21 said:

@grote15 said:

If the media wants to make an issue out of something thats their right, but its also the players right to say what they want off the field.

His Jersey became one of the highest selling in the NFL and even sold out in womens sizes afterwards by the way.

It's entirely arguable, possibly not debatable, that the Chiefs don't win at least one of their Super Bowls with a less talented kicker than Butker. I think Andy Reid and most of his teammates would agree with that.

• Options
    edited May 26, 2024 2:08PM

When I’m ready to rock I crank up little river band’s ’cool change’ .

• Options

@2dueces said:

@stevek said:

@bgr said:

I had TnT around 16th.

Is that a new type of motor? 😂

They actually named the band from the product description label off the back of a sewing machine.