Home U.S. Coin Forum

-CLOSED-

Comments

• NJCoinNJCoin Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

@UpGrayedd said:

@NJCoin said:

@UpGrayedd said:
    I don't know what happened to my previous comment. I tried to edit a typo and it disappeared into the ether.

The point of that comment was that I wonder how many unsatisfied customers there will actually be if any. There were only 800 boxes available and with the website issues I question how many new/novice collectors were actually able to make a purchase as opposed to people like myself who knew exactly what I was getting into and won't be disappointed regardless of the outcome.

I am no gambler let alone a degenerate one. I made my purchase for sheer entertainment value. At the very least I will end up with three coins with some value, and if I end up losing a few hundred bucks so be it. I drop more than that whenever the family and I go out to our favorite steakhouse, and when dinner is over all we have to show for it is a good time.

That's fine, and you are probably typical. You don't have to be suicidal over a $300 loss to not be happy. Will you be so entertained if you end up losing $200-300 that you'll keep going back for more?

Will you really consider it good value if what you have at the end of the meal is the thrill of competition on the website and 3 ASEs worth around $300? If so, then you and @jmlanzaf will turn out to be right and VaultBox will have invented a new way to print money.

I think there are all kinds of meals. Some are worth $600 and others are not. A fine steak dinner at Morton's, Ruth Chris, etc. will easily cost several hundred dollars for a family of 4. Paying $100 for a grab bag and ending up at Burger King wouldn't make too many people happy, even though they had a tiny shot at a $1,000 Kobe steak dinner. We'll see.

To quote my favorite Talking Heads song, you're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything, at least not anything new...

Neither is anyone else.

@MasonG said:

@UpGrayedd said:

@MasonG said:

@NJCoin said:

@MasonG said:

@NJCoin said:
    Plus, the $600 investment is a lot less trivial than $2 or so for a lottery ticket.

Different people have different amounts that they're willing to risk. Do you think if Elon Musk wanted to play blackjack, he'd look for a $1 minimum table?

Nope. I think he'd flush away $44 billion on Twitter, and then claim it was all for entertainment.

What's your point? That no one with real money would waste their time on a mystery box trying to score $20K, and that they'd make intelligent decisions with their collecting budget? That most people chasing this likely consider $600 real money? I agree.

My point? People have different levels of risk that they're willing to tolerate. Thought that was obvious from the context, but I guess not. Sorry for thinking otherwise.

IMO, it's presumptuous to think that your opinion of how to spend money is the intelligent one, it's condescending as well. Also, why are you assuming that people are using their collecting budget?

I've never seen someone so concerned with how people that he does not know spend their money. I get it he thinks it is a poor choice and a waste of money, but good grief how many times does he have to say it.

Until he convinces everyone to not buy them?

Nope. That ship has sailed. Now I just want to be proven right when the unboxing begins.

• jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 33,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26, 2023 12:05PM

• MasonGMasonG Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jmlanzaf said:
    Seems like a whole lotta people wanted to play. Good for them. Congratulations on having some fun on your own terms.

Having fun? Dean Wormer disapproves.

edited January 26, 2023 12:05PM

• U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,957 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I turn my bst posts into mystery boxes will they get this much action and quick sellouts? :D

• UpGrayeddUpGrayedd Posts: 572 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NJCoin said:

@UpGrayedd said:

@MasonG said:

@NJCoin said:

@MasonG said:

@NJCoin said:
    Plus, the $600 investment is a lot less trivial than $2 or so for a lottery ticket.

Different people have different amounts that they're willing to risk. Do you think if Elon Musk wanted to play blackjack, he'd look for a $1 minimum table?

Nope. I think he'd flush away $44 billion on Twitter, and then claim it was all for entertainment.

What's your point? That no one with real money would waste their time on a mystery box trying to score $20K, and that they'd make intelligent decisions with their collecting budget? That most people chasing this likely consider $600 real money? I agree.

My point? People have different levels of risk that they're willing to tolerate. Thought that was obvious from the context, but I guess not. Sorry for thinking otherwise.

IMO, it's presumptuous to think that your opinion of how to spend money is the intelligent one, it's condescending as well. Also, why are you assuming that people are using their collecting budget?

I've never seen someone so concerned with how people that he does not know spend their money. I get it he thinks it is a poor choice and a waste of money, but good grief how many times does he have to say it.

Only as many times as people feel the need to straighten me out. ALL of my posts after the first few have been in response to others.

I have yet to try to straighten you out or tell you that you are wrong. I understand your point, and don't necessarily disagree that this isn't a great avenue for collecting coins and it is essentially gambling. However, you just keep saying it over and over again. Not to mention that you have implied that I or at least people like me are either degenerate gamblers or too stupid to understand what they are buying.

Philippians 4:4-7

@DeplorableDan said:

@MasonG said:

@DeplorableDan said:

@MasonG said:

@DeplorableDan said:
    it’s all about the potential upside being worth the potential downside.

Suppose you have two choices:

1. Minimal chance of loss, but not much gained if you win.
    2. Win big or lose big.

Which would you prefer?

It depends on the game and my mood at the time, but I'm not certain that this is either of those two options, you forgot about the third option:

C. high probability of substantial loss, but not much gained if you win

I wasn't asking about in this case, just in general. And to be comprehensive, shouldn't this option be included, too?

D. high probability of substantial win, but not much lost if you don't

;)

oh, well in general I don't play to win, I play for enjoyment only. I like to think that I'm decent at Hold'em and I enjoy the game itself. Blackjack is fun when with a group, and a little action on a boring game makes it much more watchable. Never playing for profit, If I wanted more income i would just work more. The best part is that all provide a solid excuse to either leave the house or ignore my girlfriend for several hours.

Sold at $1,000. New price is $1,300!

@jmlanzaf said:

@NJCoin said:

@UpGrayedd said:

@MasonG said:

@NJCoin said:

@MasonG said:

@NJCoin said:

Only as many times as people feel the need to straighten me out. ALL of my posts after the first few have been in response to others.

Including posts that weren't directed at you. You're the one that chooses to engage everyone, but the other way around. I really dig think Deplorable Dan ever asked your opinion.

And I don't remember ever asking for yours.

edited January 25, 2023 9:52PM

@UpGrayedd said:

@NJCoin said:

@UpGrayedd said:

@MasonG said:

@NJCoin said:

@MasonG said:

@NJCoin said:

I have yet to try to straighten you out or tell you that you are wrong. I understand your point, and don't necessarily disagree that this isn't a great avenue for collecting coins and it is essentially gambling. However, you just keep saying it over and over again. Not to mention that you have implied that I or at least people like me are either degenerate gamblers or too stupid to understand what they are buying.

Not if you understood the odds. I NEVER told anyone not to buy. I just told people they were bad deals. By the way it was marketed, and the values they used, and the detailed, specific disclosures on their website, I am certain many people did not understand what they were getting into.

An obvious example is whoever paid $1,200 and $1,000 on eBay, but I really think most people, other than those hitting a score, will qualify. I'll be proven right if pissed off unboxing videos start appearing. And will be proven wrong if people are delirious with glee as they pull a common silver bullion coin, a less common silver bullion coin, and a proof silver coin out of their treasure chests, due to all the fun and entertainment they received ordering, waiting, and finally unboxing. We'll see.

• johnny010johnny010 Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MasonG said:

@NJCoin said:
    But I like to think of it as pointing something out to someone who maybe wasn't looking at things the right way.

This is.

I don’t see it.

• WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25, 2023 10:53PM

Well....it appears Ebay is canceling the listings for VaultBox mystery boxes. The Completed auction for $1199 is gone and the Active listing for $999 is gone.

The sole survivor is the $1299 listing but that most likely will be deleted soon.😯

Looks like the flippers just got flipped!🤣😂

@WQuarterFreddie said:
    Well....it appears Ebay is canceling the listings for VaultBox mystery boxes. The Completed auction for $1199 is gone and the Active listing for $999 is gone.

The sole survivor is the $1299 listing but that most likely will be deleted soon.😯

????? Are they actually canceling them, or is there just an issue with the search engine pulling up the completed listings?

I happened to notice that the $999 listing sold. I seriously doubt they would cancel completed sales while leaving active listings alone. I also don't think these violate their TOS.

• VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

614 posts later you talked me into it. :o

edited January 26, 2023 12:06PM

@NJCoin said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

????? Are they actually canceling them, or is there just an issue with the search engine pulling up the completed listings?

I happened to notice that the $999 listing sold. I seriously doubt they would cancel completed sales while leaving active listings alone. I also don't think these violate their TOS.

You have hijacked this thread and it's getting tiresome. For a newbie that started this week with a whopping 100 posts you need to stop arguing with EVERYONE. 🙄

I have bought and sold on Ebay for 23 years and have seen this before.

If a listing violates Ebay's TOS then they terminate completed and active listings. It's just a matter of time before the $1299 active listing goes POOF!😎

• OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

So did anybody buy TWO Vault Boxes?

• ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is essentially unregulated gambling, like those stupid DealDash “auctions”

• PeakRaritiesPeakRarities Posts: 3,605 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@NJCoin said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

You have hijacked this thread and it's getting tiresome. For a newbie that started this week with a whopping 100 posts you need to stop arguing with EVERYONE. 🙄

If a listing violates Ebay's TOS then they terminate completed and active listings. It's just a matter of time before the $1299 active listing goes POOF!😎

For the record, @NJCoin is not exactly a newbie. Low post count yes, but his account was created in 2011, long before you or I joined. I also don’t know if he was arguing with you in THIS case, but just seeking clarification as his reply started with ????

The listings being gone now is strange. The listing for $1199 most definitely sold, and so did the listing for 2 @ $999. I had originally reached out the first seller to ask him a question, so just messaged him to ask if he got any notifications about the listing breaking terms of service. I was able to view the sold listings using the filter and they are now suppressed from the records. The fact that the $1299 listing is still up is the most confusing part, you would think they would have started with that one if it violated any terms.

Founder- Peak Rarities
    Website
    Instagram
    Facebook

@streeter said:
    First and foremost, I would like to thank @NJCoin for putting up with our forum argumentive resident.

Secondly, my question is how long until counterfeit VAULT BOX packaging becomes available?
    One month, six months? They can make a coin that pases scrutiny, surely a box with a seal also.

OMG...please do not encourage him. He has posted 125 times in this thread already!😂🤣

• jeffas1974jeffas1974 Posts: 401 ✭✭✭✭

@Connecticoin said:
    It is essentially unregulated gambling, like those stupid DealDash “auctions”

Were the vault box listings on eBay really any different from all the unsearched roll listings from that aspect?

• ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting concept and the creators will make a lot of money which is most likely their goal. I don't think it will do much for the actual coin collecting hobby though. Many of the folks who will purchase these types of things are looking for either a flip, a score or both and won't stick around to actually collect coins.

K

ANA LM
  • jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

No.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
    edited January 26, 2023 9:04AM

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@NJCoin said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

I'm hardly a newbie. I've been collecting forever, and I've been a member since 2011. It doesn't violated their TOS. They allow mystery items all the time. You are wrong. Nothing has been canceled. The current listing is still active. When a sale is canceled, it is noted as such. It doesn't just disappear.

Since you're such an apparent fan, what's your interest in seeing people being unable to flip, anyway? I am the furthest thing from a fan, and yet I have no problem with anyone finding a greater fool and selling to them. Just what about this makes a 23 year expert think it violates eBay's TOS?

It doesn't. It's legal for VaultBox to sell. It's legal for PWCC to resell. And it's legal for anyone else to resell on eBay.

@jmlanzaf said:

@NJCoin said:

@UpGrayedd said:

@NJCoin said:

@UpGrayedd said:

@MasonG said:

@NJCoin said:

@MasonG said:

@NJCoin said:

Not if you understood the odds. I NEVER told anyone not to buy. I just told people they were bad deals. By the way it was marketed, and the values they used, and the detailed, specific disclosures on their website, I am certain many people did not understand what they were getting into.

An obvious example is whoever paid $1,200 and $1,000 on eBay, but I really think most people, other than those hitting a score, will qualify. I'll be proven right if pissed off unboxing videos start appearing. And will be proven wrong if people are delirious with glee as they pull a common silver bullion coin, a less common silver bullion coin, and a proof silver coin out of their treasure chests, due to all the fun and entertainment they received ordering, waiting, and finally unboxing. We'll see.

And there you go again...

Maybe they understand the odds better than you and still want to play. You are insulting anyone who wanted to buy one.

How? By pointing out they are overpaying?

Sorry, but it's objectively true. I'm not worried about insulting someone who knows exactly what they are doing, since they are free to do what they want (obviously) and to disagree. I'm much more interested in educating someone who might otherwise get caught up in the hype.

Why worry about what little ole me is saying anyway? What do I know?

edited January 26, 2023 9:15AM

@jmlanzaf said:

@streeter said:
    First and foremost, I would like to thank @NJCoin for putting up with our forum argumentive resident.

Secondly, my question is how long until counterfeit VAULT BOX packaging becomes available?
    One month, six months? They can make a coin that pases scrutiny, surely a box with a seal also.

Don't you mean that you want to thank him for BEING our argumentative resident. Count his posts and words

And now aren't you insulting someone by implying they don't know how to communicate clearly? 😎

I wonder just how many fewer posts you have on this thread as compared to me, given that a very decent number of my posts are responses to you. Glass houses.

@jmlanzaf said:
    You are insulting anyone who wanted to buy one.

But don't you see? If they were only smart enough, they wouldn't want to buy one. Somebody has to explain to these people that they don't know what's good for them.

edited January 26, 2023 12:07PM

edited January 26, 2023 9:36AM

@jmlanzaf said:

@MasonG said:

@jmlanzaf said:
    You are insulting anyone who wanted to buy one.

But don't you see? If they were only smart enough, they wouldn't want to buy one. Somebody has to explain to these people that they don't know what's good for them.

You're right. It's a public service.

[End sarcasm]

FINALLY, you're understanding. No sarcasm. Yes. Everyone isn't as sharp as you.

Believe me. If most buyers read and understood the Terms and Conditions on their website, they'd have stayed away. I was just trying to point that out to anyone who might be receptive.

Give me a hard time all you want. If you weren't a buyer, for whatever reason, you shouldn't begrudge my desire to provide a public service. Just like I don't begrudge anyone who wants to throw away money the right to do so, or to try to double their money on eBay.

And, if you were a buyer, and think I don't know what I'm talking about, you can say that, as you have been, smug in your knowledge that you know more than me. It's all good. No need, with over 26,000 posts, to give me a hard time for making 100 posts in a thread that's already 13 pages long. You've clearly done your sharing of posting as well. Glass houses.

edited January 26, 2023 9:42AM

@jmlanzaf said:

@NJCoin said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@NJCoin said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

I'm hardly a newbie. I've been collecting forever, and I've been a member since 2011. It doesn't violated their TOS. They allow mystery items all the time. You are wrong. Nothing has been canceled. The current listing is still active. When a sale is canceled, it is noted as such. It doesn't just disappear.

Since you're such an apparent fan, what's your interest in seeing people being unable to flip, anyway? I am the furthest thing from a fan, and yet I have no problem with anyone finding a greater fool and selling to them. Just what about this makes a 23 year expert think it violates eBay's TOS?

It doesn't. It's legal for VaultBox to sell. It's legal for PWCC to resell. And it's legal for anyone else to resell on eBay.

Freddie is right. You are wrong.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/chance-listings-policy?id=4311

Are you serious? And not embarrassed, in your rush to one up me, to not carefully read what you link before doing so?

I guess I have to provide a public service to you as well. Thanks for putting me in a position to defend VaultBox. Regardless of how we have been describing it here, it is neither a sweepstakes nor a lottery nor mystery box. It is, in fact, a "box break" that is explicitly allowed under the terms of the link you posted.

You and Freddie are wrong. I am right. So much for all of your collective wisdom and experience with eBay.

• FrazFraz Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

Valet parks your car, Harry and David pick your pears, auntie fills mystery bags for the carnival—people pay others to do stuff for them.
    If I were into coin accumulating for profit and investment, I would pay some of you guys shop for me.

edited January 26, 2023 9:49AM

@jmlanzaf said:

@NJCoin said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@NJCoin said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@NJCoin said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/chance-listings-policy?id=4311

Are you serious? And not embarrassed, in your rush to one up me, to not carefully read what you link before doing so?

I guess I have to provide a public service to you as well. Thanks for putting me in a position to defend VaultBox. Regardless of how we have been describing it here, it is neither a sweepstakes nor a lottery. It is, in fact, a "box break" that is explicitly allowed under the terms of the link you posted.

You and Freddie are wrong. I am right.

Then why do you think they pulled the listings? For once, do 30 seconds of actual research.

As I said before, I don't think they did, since the current one is still active. Both @DeplorableDan and I saw the prior listings sell, not be pulled. I think there is some glitch in the search engine that is causing them not to be shown as completed sales.

Scam "unsearched" bank rolls, as well as other sealed containers with coins, are listed every day without incident. There is absolutely no reason they would not allow these, which have a level of legitimacy those will never have. No reason at all.

The bigger question is why anyone who is a VaultBox fan would think it should be pulled, or would be pulled? Is this arguing for the sake of arguing, because I'm on the other side, or do you guys actually want to deny some lucky winners in the lottery to even get a box their flip?

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.” - C.S. Lewis

• telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26, 2023 2:10PM

@jmlanzaf said:

Don't you mean that you want to thank him for BEING our argumentative resident. Count his posts and words

LMAO. I about spit Red Bull on my keyboard when I read that. Pot and kettle to the max.

I've never encountered anyone else who posts as incessantly and repetitively to every thread he's on, virtually without exception, insistent on getting in the last word. How do you ever get any work done?
    Your average post count for one year is more than I've done since 2007. I think that speaks for itself.

(Waiting for the obligatory word salad response after searching for some average or other stat that he thinks proves some point) :D

Edit to add: I couldn't help but notice that a certain loquacious poster decided to erase his posts and replace them with numbers... presumably before taking his proverbial ball and going home. B)

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
    edited January 26, 2023 9:52AM

@jmlanzaf said:

@NJCoin said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@NJCoin said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@NJCoin said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

I guess I have to provide a public service to you as well. Thanks for putting me in a position to defend VaultBox. Regardless of how we have been describing it here, it is neither a sweepstakes nor a lottery. It is, in fact, a "box break" that is explicitly allowed under the terms of the link you posted.

You and Freddie are wrong. I am right.

Then why do you think they pulled the listings? For once, do 30 seconds of actual research.

"Singling out any individual item with significant monetary or collectible value that “may” be included in the contents is not allowed"

Who did that? I don't see it in the current listing, and, obviously, do not now have access to the completed sales.

"For once, do 30 seconds of actual research."

edited January 26, 2023 9:55AM

@jmlanzaf said:
    They were gone. They are now back. But when you were calling out Freddie, they were no longer visible. It is not uncommon for them to pull listings that violates, we see it with counterfeits all the time.

I accept your apology. I was right. Freddie and you were wrong. It was a search engine glitch. It wasn't two completed sales that were canceled and now reinstated.

These weren't counterfeits. They didn't violate the TOS. You guys rushed to put me in my place, and it turns out I just might know some things, and you're not as sharp as you think you are.

• JBKJBK Posts: 15,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Fraz said:
    Harry and David pick your pears...

My aunt sent some of those for the holidays. I've never considered myself much of a pear person but those were the most incredible tasting things I've eaten in a long time.

• ms71ms71 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26, 2023 10:18AM

@MasonG said:
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.” - C.S. Lewis

It never ceases to amaze me that there is so often someone here who feels a righteous, almost religious, compulsion to instruct others in the "correct" way to enjoy this hobby. To assert that this or that approach is foolish, stupid, or somehow wrong. "But how can you not understand that (fill in collecting strategy enjoyed by the heretic) is just plain (fill in disparaging adjective)?

Successful BST transactions: EagleEye, Christos, Proofmorgan,
    Coinlearner, Ahrensdad, Nolawyer, RG, coinlieutenant, Yorkshireman, lordmarcovan, Soldi, masscrew, JimTyler, Relaxn, jclovescoins

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you sumthin' . . . . that ain't an optical illusion, it only looks like an optical illusion.

My mind reader refuses to charge me....

Ok. This is my last post on what has become an NJCoin hijacked thread.

I admit I was wrong about Ebay canceling this item from Active and Completed Items. My bad. It was a system search issue.

For the record:

I have no issue with resellers. Never have. Never will. Never said I did.

I would have bought a VaultBox if I had the disposable income. Best wishes to all who bought one.

I am starting a thread so we can see what was in the box of those who bought one.

Peace out!🤣😂😎😎😎

edited January 26, 2023 10:44AM

@WQuarterFreddie said:
    Ok. This is my last post on what has become an NJCoin hijacked thread.

I admit I was wrong about Ebay canceling this item from Active and Completed Items. My bad. It was a system search issue.

For the record:

I have no issue with resellers. Never have. Never will. Never said I did.

I would have bought a VaultBox if I had the disposable income. Best wishes to all who bought one.

I am starting a thread so we can see what was in the box of those who bought one.

Peace out!🤣😂😎😎😎

Really? Then what was this supposed to mean?

@WQuarterFreddie said:

I took it to mean you did have an issue with resellers, possibly because you couldn't participate, and was happy the sales were canceled.

edited January 26, 2023 10:51AM

@jmlanzaf said:

>

@jmlanzaf said:
    They were gone. They are now back. But when you were calling out Freddie, they were no longer visible. It is not uncommon for them to pull listings that violates, we see it with counterfeits all the time.

I accept your apology. I was right. Freddie and you were wrong. It was a search engine glitch. It wasn't two completed sales that were canceled and now reinstated.

These weren't counterfeits. They didn't violate the TOS. You guys rushed to put me in my place, and it turns out I just might know some things, and you're not as sharp as you think you are.

They do violate the TOS. You, yourself, have called them a lottery.

I tire of this. I'm going to just ignore you. The thread is yours.

Of course you tire of it. Because you are wrong, and can't bring yourself to admit it.

They violate the eBay TOS? You're a big shot eBay seller. Contact them and have the active listing pulled because it violates their TOS.. Let us know how that goes.

@NJCoin said:
    Regardless of how we have been describing it here, it is neither a sweepstakes nor a lottery nor mystery box. It is, in fact, a "box break" that is explicitly allowed under the terms of the link you posted.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file