Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I'm broken- Winner and prize chosen

gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 18, 2022 3:24AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Early Friday night I was just outside the back door of my house when all of a sudden I was flying thru mid air.

I knew immediately that my arm was not only broken, but severely broken

Fast forward to early Sunday morning and im still at the hospital and awaiting surgery on Monday ( maybe )
Definitely needs surgery, It took forever to type this. I will be lurking but probably won't be responding very much.

Post a coin pic to help cheer me up.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

Comments

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry ya got a Gumby arm. :/

Get better soon! :)

You can still post unless you broke the other one too. ;)

• Options

@ifthevamzarockin said:
    Sorry ya got a Gumby arm. :/

Get better soon! :)

You can still post unless you broke the other one too. ;)

I can but its very difficult typing with the wrong hand.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options
    AbehunterAbehunter Posts: 286 ✭✭✭

Hope it feels better soon

• Options
    JonBrand83JonBrand83 Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tornado? Whatever happened sounds scary. Feel better.

Jbknifeandcoin.com
    IG: jb_rarities

• Options

@Paradisefound Just walking and then boom. I love the Dan Carr Peace.

Nice coins everyone.
    Typing this has me jumping out of my skin. Pain management isn't working well.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

Feel better soon

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ouch! Did someone unleash the kraken? Take care. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

@Namvet69 said:
    Ouch! Did someone unleash the kraken? Take care. Peace Roy

Some Kraken might be helpful.

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who used a fly swatter on you? All kidding aside good luck with your surgery and hope all is back to 100% after all is said and done.

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 7, 2022 6:52AM

Just keep in mind the old Eddie Murphy SNL skit:

“I am GUMBY dammit!!!”

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

@gumby1234 said:
    Early Friday night I was just outside the back door of my house when all of a sudden I was flying thru mid air.

I am truly sorry to hear about the broken arm and the impending surgery, but I am hung up on the odd circumstances.

I hope it wasn't aliens what got ya. :o

• Options
    FloridafacelifterFloridafacelifter Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery!

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gumby, I am so sorry. I pray your surgery is perfect and you mend very quickly. Will look forward to details as to your recovery.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file