Home Sports Talk
Options

New England Patriots 2022 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

@erikthredd said:

I do want to see how the offensive play calling goes but with Mac and most if not all of the starters not playing, I don't know how much we can take away from in this game.

At least football is finally back!

Even though it is not the starters, with all of the talk about change and possible lack of execution on offense, I think we can take some things away from this game. I want to see us trending in the right direction in terms of executing the little things. I'd like to see a lack of confusion. Like you said, the offensive play calling. And I feel as though our defense needs to look better than their offense.

I'd like to see Bailey Zappe get more snaps than Hoyer tonight just to see how he looks in our offense even if he's playing with the 3rd to 5th stringers.
    We have a ton of young depth on defense that we'll likely see tonight with the starters/older players supposedly sitting. I'm curious to see how our Linebackers play after moving on from Hightower,Collins & Van Noy to younger,inexperienced players.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

We look awful. Someone, please, talk me off the proverbial sports ledge.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

@thisistheshow said:

I'm telling ya, we will be lucky to win 7 games this year

• Options

Its tough to takeaway anything positive from that game especially on offense. Were the Pats really that bad or did McDaniels knowledge of literally everything regarding Mac & our offense just play out in their favor? Who knows. That being said,Jones & Zappe both made some bad throws.
    I'll be curious to see if BB finds a taker for Isaiah Wynn over the next week. You'd think that we'd need all of the OL depth as possible but he's due 10Mish this season and they're obviously not going to re-sign him so he's on the trade block.

The only streams that I could watch online last night all had the Raiders announcers of Rich Gannon,Matt Millen and some female sideline reporter that literally couldn't stop talking for two seconds last night so I ended up just watching the game with no volume. They must have mentioned at least five times how this Raiders team is now a legit SB contender. Oh and Jarret Stidham will be the next football god lol.

• Options

@erikthredd said:
    Its tough to takeaway anything positive from that game especially on offense. Were the Pats really that bad or did McDaniels knowledge of literally everything regarding Mac & our offense just play out in their favor? Who knows. That being said,Jones & Zappe both made some bad throws.
    I'll be curious to see if BB finds a taker for Isaiah Wynn over the next week. You'd think that we'd need all of the OL depth as possible but he's due 10Mish this season and they're obviously not going to re-sign him so he's on the trade block.

The only streams that I could watch online last night all had the Raiders announcers of Rich Gannon,Matt Millen and some female sideline reporter that literally couldn't stop talking for two seconds last night so I ended up just watching the game with no volume. They must have mentioned at least five times how this Raiders team is now a legit SB contender. Oh and Jarret Stidham will be the next football god lol.

Announcers were terrible. Game was terrible. I was calling for McDaniels to be replaced for years. I'm seeing a lot of backlash towards people who had this opinion. But the thing is ...it's not like the only option was to replace him with Matt Patricia. 🤷🤣🙁

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@erikthredd said:

Announcers were terrible. Game was terrible. I was calling for McDaniels to be replaced for years. I'm seeing a lot of backlash towards people who had this opinion. But the thing is ...it's not like the only option was to replace him with Matt Patricia. 🤷🤣🙁

I don't get the hate towards McDaniels. When Brady was here and he had legit NFL talent to work with,having Josh calling our plays was a huge plus in our favor. Switch in Cam for Brady and we sucked, then last season I'd say Josh got more than expected out of Mac as a rookie. I'm not going to panic yet over the play calling when 1)its only been three preseason games and 2) they just spent an entire week working out with two of their three opponents. How much was the opposing team recognizing what we were doing from a few days earlier? How much was our offense just running plain vanilla plays?

I'll hold off judgement until we've played 3-5 actual real games and see where we're at then. I do think that our OL needs to get figured out asap and go from there.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@thisistheshow said:

@erikthredd said:

I don't get the hate towards McDaniels. When Brady was here and he had legit NFL talent to work with,having Josh calling our plays was a huge plus in our favor. Switch in Cam for Brady and we sucked, then last season I'd say Josh got more than expected out of Mac as a rookie. I'm not going to panic yet over the play calling when 1)its only been three preseason games and 2) they just spent an entire week working out with two of their three opponents. How much was the opposing team recognizing what we were doing from a few days earlier? How much was our offense just running plain vanilla plays?

I'll hold off judgement until we've played 3-5 actual real games and see where we're at then. I do think that our OL needs to get figured out asap and go from there.

Watching the last few years, not in retrospect but as they happened, I always got the sense that McDaniels was questionable with his play calling. I was aware that he would be hard to replace, but I still felt it. I also felt as though he would be leaving soon, and was worried about what would happen. Obviously he took half of the offensive staff with him, so that hurt us. Belichick was not willing to bring in a real offensive coordinator to work with Mac. We have seen what happens to QBs who look promising but suffer through too much turnover and a lack of coaching.

I trend towards the positive side when it comes to the Pats. And I am not giving up hope for the year. I have read countless reports that sone of the changes we have made are for the worse. The players appear to not have a lot of confidence. They need to see it work, and by all accounts the offense stunk all preseason in practice. And we've seen them stink in preseason games. But I will withhold real judgement until we are over a quarter through the season.

• Options

Watching the last few years, not in retrospect but as they happened, I always got the sense that McDaniels was questionable with his play calling.
    That's tough because look at the playmakers we had during that stretch though...
    2019: Brady throwing to mainly just Edelman & White,our Run game was pretty average and ultimately just scored 13pts in our playoff loss to TENN,
    2020: w/Cam our Passing game was garbage but we did have a real strong run game. How much was that McD switching things up to better fit Cam?
    2021: even though Mac was considerably better than Cam, we (us Pats fans here) were in agreement that our WR core was one of the worst in football. Between Mac's accuracy,the 8th ranked Run game and 6th in Points scored on offense we were better than expected until Mac hit the rookie wall at the end of the year with 4 straight games with 2 or more TOs.

I was aware that he would be hard to replace, but I still felt it. I also felt as though he would be leaving soon, and was worried about what would happen.
    It seems like whenever we've lost one of our best coordinators/coaches they're always hard to replace. Charlie Weis,Romeo Crennell,Dante Scarnecchia,Matt Patricia,Josh McDaniels. There's always a transition period until BB figures it out (or in some cases the guy comes back after failing elsewhere lol.)

Obviously he took half of the offensive staff with him, so that hurt us.
    Definitely and I'm surprised that BB let so many go at once. IIRC that always been one of his pet peeves when one of his guys finds a head coaching position elsewhere and they try raiding his coaching staff.

Belichick was not willing to bring in a real offensive coordinator to work with Mac. We have seen what happens to QBs who look promising but suffer through too much turnover and a lack of coaching.
    I get what you're saying but Bill has been promoting from within for as far back as I can remember so I doubt that changes now. I remember for years he worked with Brady on a weekly basis in that QB coach role, you would think that he's still doing it with Mac now.

I trend towards the positive side when it comes to the Pats. And I am not giving up hope for the year. I have read countless reports that sone of the changes we have made are for the worse. The players appear to not have a lot of confidence. They need to see it work, and by all accounts the offense stunk all preseason in practice. And we've seen them stink in preseason games. But I will withhold real judgement until we are over a quarter through the season.

I know you do and I'm here to talk you back from the ledge when needed lol. Now if we can just get some damn real football & basketball games started.

• Options

Alright @erikthredd alright, you talked me off the ledge. Go Pats!!

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@thisistheshow said:

Damn and we still get some bad news. 😔
    https://www.celticsblog.com/2022/8/27/23324948/danilo-gallinari-suffered-knee-injury-during-world-cup-qualifier-boston-celtics

Based on the article there is the possibility that it is not season ending 🤷 I was looking forward to having him on the team.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@erikthredd said:

@thisistheshow said:

Damn and we still get some bad news. 😔
    https://www.celticsblog.com/2022/8/27/23324948/danilo-gallinari-suffered-knee-injury-during-world-cup-qualifier-boston-celtics

Based on the article there is the possibility that it is not season ending 🤷 I was looking forward to having him on the team.

Looks like its a torn meniscus, the same injury Rob Williams had in the playoffs. There's no timetable yet on how long he'll be out but with 6 weeks to go before the season starts there's at least a good amount of time to rehab. As long as its not a season-ender they can get by without him until later in the season.

• Options
    edited August 29, 2022 6:42AM
  • Options

I was quite appreciative of your efforts to talk me off the ledge, but as a Pats enthusiast and glutton for punishment I sought out and consumed even more analysis of our preseason. I now need some more talking to. Like you and others, I have watched the Patriots for a long time. During the Belichick and Brady years, I always put almost no stock in preseason. And I can see how the same can be said now. However, before the preseason, I said that I wanted to see certain things regardless of points scored and allowed. I was looking for mistake free football and cohesiveness. Progress. A sense that we were going in the right direction. I really don't see it. There is a coaching desert within our team. Patricia makes me nervous. His defenses always made me nervous. And now I am afraid he is trying to install a version of the 'bend but don't break' defense on offense...perhaps a 'get yards but don't score'? HELP ME!!

• Options

@thisistheshow What's there to worry about when our coaching staff has this guy. 😎

I think we just have to wait it out and see how they look after about 4-5 games. Whether its a mass exodus of coaches or players there's always going to be a transition period and right now I think we're still early in this one.

• Options

@erikthredd said:
    there's always going to be a transition period and right now I think we're still early in this one.

Yes, we are early in the transition period. What we are transitioning to is the question...but as you said, we have to wait it out.

• Options
    edited August 31, 2022 7:38AM

No major surprise cuts yesterday. They're going with a youth movement with 12 rookies making the final roster.
    I wouldn't mind seeing JJ Taylor make it to the practice squad to keep developing in that James White role.
    Here's their cut list:
    RB Kevin Harris
    RB J.J. Taylor
    WR Josh Hammond
    WR Lil'Jordan Humphrey
    WR Tre Nixon
    TE Devin Asiasi
    TE Dalton Keene
    TE Matt Sokol
    TE Jalen Wydermyer
    OG Drew Desjarlais
    OG Yasir Durant
    OG Arlington Hambright
    OG William Sherman
    C James Ferentz
    C Kody Russey
    DE Jeremiah Pharms
    DE LaBryan Ray
    DT Bill Murray
    LB Harvey Langi
    LB Cameron McGrone
    LB Nate Wieland
    CB Malcolm Butler
    DB Justin Bethel
    DB Jalen Elliott
    DB Devin Hafford
    DB Brad Hawkins
    DB Terrance Mitchell
    K Tristan Vizcaino
    P Jake Julien

edit: Also, read that there are 9 total UDFA (from recent years) and 9 players drafted in rounds 5-7 on the roster. Can't say BB isn't an an equal opportunist employer.

• Options

I know that a lot of teams struggle in the draft, and I know that you can dissect our recent drafting in many ways, but the truth is that we have failed to hit on draft picks taken with premium picks. Our record of taking guys in the first few rounds and having them become worthy second contract guys is not good.

I'm in my car this morning here in Cowboys country listening to local sports radio. They were doing a segment on cuts around the league. And I was shocked, shocked, when they devoted up to one minute lambasting the Patriots. 😂😂

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    I know that a lot of teams struggle in the draft, and I know that you can dissect our recent drafting in many ways, but the truth is that we have failed to hit on draft picks taken with premium picks. Our record of taking guys in the first few rounds and having them become worthy second contract guys is not good.

I'm in my car this morning here in Cowboys country listening to local sports radio. They were doing a segment on cuts around the league. And I was shocked, shocked, when they devoted up to one minute lambasting the Patriots. 😂😂

The draft has always been a crapshoot after the first and maybe second rounds. We've seen from the beginning that BB approaches the draft differently than close to all other GM's where he tends to trade back and take more chances. He also likes to find those diamonds in the rough through UDFA.
    Since I don't watch college football these are all just new names to me on draft night and all I really care for is if the guy Bill brings in can play or not. Most can but not everyone is worth re-signing to a second contract or at least that's what BB thinks.

Its not just NE though, I read that the Raiders just released a OL Alex Leatherwood who they just drafted in the first a year ago and the Vikings just released three third round picks from the same draft. We could find plenty of teams having the same draft & performance issues as us.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@thisistheshow said:

The draft has always been a crapshoot after the first and maybe second rounds. We've seen from the beginning that BB approaches the draft differently than close to all other GM's where he tends to trade back and take more chances. He also likes to find those diamonds in the rough through UDFA.
    Since I don't watch college football these are all just new names to me on draft night and all I really care for is if the guy Bill brings in can play or not. Most can but not everyone is worth re-signing to a second contract or at least that's what BB thinks.

Its not just NE though, I read that the Raiders just released a OL Alex Leatherwood who they just drafted in the first a year ago and the Vikings just released three third round picks from the same draft. We could find plenty of teams having the same draft & performance issues as us.

Yes, others also struggle. But we honestly have not been very good. I thought we did better in 2021.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@erikthredd said:

@thisistheshow said:

Yes, others also struggle. But we honestly have not been very good. I thought we did better in 2021.

BB has definitely missed on picks but looking at some of their recent drafts he's drafted better than public opinion,imo.
    2021 had three starting caliber players in Mac,Barrmore & Stevenson
    2020 also had three starting caliber players in Dugger,Uche & Onwenu
    2019 wasn't great but still ended up with our starting RB Harris,Punter Jake Bailey and Winovich turned into a 2022 starter in Mack Wilson.
    2018 had three starting caliber players in Michel,Wynn & Bentley
    2017 only had 4 picks w/Deitrich Wise Jr the only quality player. That 2017 draft might be the oddest draft in BB's time here. He traded all of these picks for this list of players lol:
    1st for Brandin Cooks
    2nd for Kony Ealy
    3rd comp pick for Jamie Collins
    4th for Dwayne Allen
    5th for signing Bills RB Mike Gillislee
    5th for TE James O'Shaugnessy
    7th for Kyle Van Noy
    7th for TE Michael Williams

I think we pay to much attention to the high picks in rounds 1-3 that don't make it and just assume that when they don't that draft was bad but tend to forget the rest from that draft class including UDFA. Just looking at the UDFAs from that same time period above 2018-21 BB found some very solid players:
    Jakobi Meyers led the team in receiving twice since 2019
    Gunner,although now gone,made an All-Pro first team as a return man
    JC Jackson developed into a #1 CB while in NE and the Pats will end up with the highest comp pick in next year's draft after he signed with the Chargers for big money.

• Options

Dave Andrews and Jonathan Jones are two other key contributing UDFAs that have been around for awhile now.

• Options
    edited September 6, 2022 1:35PM

Bart Scott is a clown, he is one of those guys that needs to say outlandish comments to stay relevant amongst his peers

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Bart Scott is a clown, he is one of those guys that needs to say outlandish comments to stay relevant amongst his peers

Well he was part of that Jets team that knocked out the #1 seed Patriots at home in the playoffs in what turned out to be the 2nd greatest win in NY Jets history. :D:D:D

• Options

On the road against Miami is usually not our best game. But that was pathetic. We have done Mac a disservice in his 2nd year. I am concerned for his development. Pittsburgh will be riding high off their win and won't be an easy opponent week 2.

• Options

I love the Pats and will continue to root for them but it's going to be a long season fellas

Again I'm saying we will be lucky to win 6 games, my buddy put 4000 on the under ( 8 wins ) for the Pats

Big Bill has nobody to blame but himself and I'm ok with it

• Options

@perkdog said:
    I love the Pats and will continue to root for them but it's going to be a long season fellas

Again I'm saying we will be lucky to win 6 games, my buddy put 4000 on the under ( 8 wins ) for the Pats

Big Bill has nobody to blame but himself and I'm ok with it

I'm coming around to the reality of our dire predicament. I also blame Belichick. He failed to bring in fresh innovative blood on the coaching staff. I know it's easier for him to be comfortable around Patricia and Judge, but those were terrible moves.

• Options
    edited September 12, 2022 9:51AM

That was a pretty ugly game overall for everyone. Belichick getting outcoached by the former ballboy. Our "Guess which coach is calling the plays" offense was pretty MEH! Mac was again pretty accurate with his throws but that INT & Fumble really hurt them then finding out about a possible back injury after the game sucked. If Mac were to miss time I think I'd rather see Zappe out there filling in over Hoyer but hopefully Mac's injury is minor.

All in all its still just one game. I'm not expecting this team to turn into some juggernaut but I do think that they're better than what we watched yesterday and we'll eventually see it on the field.
    If they lose more than they win so be it, I sold my Pats fan soul about 2-3 SB wins ago hoping to see Brady & Belichick tie the record for most SB wins by a franchise (with Brady passing everyone with #7 in TB.) It will suck watching them lose but I'll still watch weekly. I do think that between Kraft & Belichick they'll right the ship at some point to get them back to at least contending for the AFC.

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

It looks like the doldrums of the 1980s are back. It’s kind of like when Mickey Mantle lost it in the mid 1960s and, the Yankees went down the dumpster.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

@BillJones said:
    It looks like the doldrums of the 1980s are back. It’s kind of like when Mickey Mantle lost it in the mid 1960s and, the Yankees went down the dumpster.

It was bound to happen, the Patriot Way only goes so far, I'd really like to see Mac get better and be that guy when Hoodie and the cast of characters running this team are gone and they actually do a better job with drafting and personal. This is the start of his second season and I hope he learns as much as he can with what he's got for right now

• Options

@erikthredd said:
    That was a pretty ugly game overall for everyone. Belichick getting outcoached by the former ballboy. Our "Guess which coach is calling the plays" offense was pretty MEH! Mac was again pretty accurate with his throws but that INT & Fumble really hurt them then finding out about a possible back injury after the game sucked. If Mac were to miss time I think I'd rather see Zappe out there filling in over Hoyer but hopefully Mac's injury is minor.

All in all its still just one game. I'm not expecting this team to turn into some juggernaut but I do think that they're better than what we watched yesterday and we'll eventually see it on the field.
    If they lose more than they win so be it, I sold my Pats fan soul about 2-3 SB wins ago hoping to see Brady & Belichick tie the record for most SB wins by a franchise (with Brady passing everyone with #7 in TB.) It will suck watching them lose but I'll still watch weekly. I do think that between Kraft & Belichick they'll right the ship at some point to get them back to at least contending for the AFC.

I appreciate your positivity buddy, I really do. I always said that after 28-3 the rest is gravy. And after that we got two more SB appearances, and one SB win.

I am thinking that we would be best served by having a disaster of a season.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@erikthredd said:

I appreciate your positivity buddy, I really do. I always said that after 28-3 the rest is gravy. And after that we got two more SB appearances, and one SB win.

We're basically starting over from scratch here so I'm all for landing some high draft picks,I'd rather see them have a 2-3 bad seasons where they could load up on better talent near the top of the draft. The only thing is if they think that Mac is there guy going forward,try not to get him killed out there lol.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@thisistheshow said:

@erikthredd said:

We're basically starting over from scratch here so I'm all for landing some high draft picks,I'd rather see them have a 2-3 bad seasons where they could load up on better talent near the top of the draft. The only thing is if they think that Mac is there guy going forward,try not to get him killed out there lol.

If Mac is the guy we need to put him into an offensive system that works and have that system be installed by coaches who have a good track record. Yes, Josh McDaniels started coaching on the defensive side of the ball and turned into what he is. So theoretically Patricia can turn into McDaniels. 🤷🤬🤮🏈🏈😂

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@erikthredd said:

@thisistheshow said:

@erikthredd said:

If Mac is the guy we need to put him into an offensive system that works and have that system be installed by coaches who have a good track record. Yes, Josh McDaniels started coaching on the defensive side of the ball and turned into what he is. So theoretically Patricia can turn into McDaniels. 🤷🤬🤮🏈🏈😂

Even before that,because finding the right system may take time, we need to keep him upright and on the field lol.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@thisistheshow said:

@erikthredd said:

@thisistheshow said:

@erikthredd said:

Even before that,because finding the right system may take time, we need to keep him upright and on the field lol.

Yes, true. He may end up broken.

• Options

I would like to add that I did see some positive things on offense. But it looks like the beginnings of a work in progress.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always try to come into a new season positively. that positivity has certainly been tempered after sundays performance. Patricia is not good. at all. Mac generally seems very accurate with his throws, but I noticed yesterday that it takes a LONG time for those throws to get there. Perhaps I have forgotten last year, but did his arm seem noticeably weaker on Sunday? it was evident after watching the Sunday night game that 45-year-old Bradys fastball seemed significantly faster than macs.

cause for concern, or am I just over reacting?

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

to add, if the Pats are not making the playoffs, I would much prefer a terrible season with high draft picks than 9-8 etc.

overall, after the last 20 years, I have zero complaints. none at all. they can be bad for a long time and I am just fine. I have lots and lots of old super bowl tapes to watch over and over and over...

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

Mac did not look sharp game 1. I agree. I like Mac and he is not really a huge concern for me, but at that the same time I can see the possibility of regression due to the coaching and scheme changes. Last year Mac seemed to inspire confidence in his teammates and to pay with a lot of confidence himself. Undoubtedly he sees the negative changes to the team this year and to the coaching staff and this is affecting him. There appears to be a lot less buy in by the players. Mediocre teams need that buy in to excel.

• Options
    edited September 14, 2022 7:27AM

It's hard to look sharp with WR's that are not that great and a shaky OL

• Options

@perkdog said:

I saw flashes of good things in the first game. I swear I did.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

Myers made a great catch for sure

• Options

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

The first drive was great , until it wasn't, plus we did move the ball later. We just didn't put anything together points wise. The strip sack TD seemed to be game over. And our next possession was not good.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

The first drive was great , until it wasn't, plus we did move the ball later. We just didn't put anything together points wise. The strip sack TD seemed to be game over. And our next possession was not good.

This sums it up quite accurately

• Options
    edited September 14, 2022 9:03AM

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2022/09/13/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-reportedly-made-known-he-wants-kendrick-bourne-playing/

This caught my eye and I didn't know anything about it until I read the article.

Let me just say that this is the type of nonsense that adds to my extreme dislike of Belichick, I get he wants to hold guys accountable and run a tight ship but this isn't freaking high school or college football here, it's the damn NFL,if a guy is late or dogging it then FINE him. Not having him start is stupid high school stuff, these guys respond to monetary means of discipline NOT not starting a game for God sakes.

This already cost us a super bowl against Philly because this guy benched Butler, I can't stand him anymore honestly

• Options

@perkdog said:
    https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2022/09/13/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-reportedly-made-known-he-wants-kendrick-bourne-playing/

This caught my eye and I didn't know anything about it until I read the article.

Let me just say that this is the type of nonsense that adds to my extreme dislike of Belichick, I get he wants to hold guys accountable and run a tight ship but this isn't freaking high school or college football here, it's the damn NFL,if a guy is late or dogging it then FINE him. Not having him start is stupid high school stuff, these guys respond to monetary means of discipline NOT not starting a game for God sakes.

This already cost us a super bowl against Philly because this guy benched Butler, I can't stand him anymore honestly

After reading a little more about this issue, I have some things to add. Afaik..... Bourne had concern about the new system being installed, and was vocal about it in camp. He also was involved in the fight. Belichick is letting Patricia have leeway over the offensive side, and Bourne and Patricia were already butting heads. When Bourne was late to a meeting, Patricia made the call to cancel most of his game reps.

If the above is true, and I don't doubt it, we have Patricia acting like he did as a Lions coach (which mad the players hate him) and Belichick entrusting important jobs to a man who doesn't have the best bedside manner.

• Options

I do like that we added WR Lil'Jordan Humphrey to the 53. He was good in the preseason. I'll take whatever I can get at this point.

• Options

Patricia off leash with personal just solidifies hoodie and how bad his decisions are at this point.

I mean c'mon, you got a new QB who needs all the offensive help he can get and you allow arguably your potentially most explosive wr sit on the bench because Patricia doesn't like the guy?

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have the right to remain silent. I just don’t have the ability.
    Remember when Gronk said it was no fun?
    You can run a team like that while you’re winning Super Bowls and everyone says that’s why.
    When you’re struggling and still not having fun, well you look like Mike Zimmer.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.